Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders
I totally agree,but the lose on the same leverage is also risky.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders
So there is no reason not to believe it. I for example do not see the reasons why the need to do this is doubtful or not to believe. I like everything for now.

As the project keeps making progress especially about the features which is might be more advanced than the current exchanges. This will be a good time to get more information so that we can be able to gain more knowledge about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

are you sure this crypto trading platform is 0% fees? Or there will also be hidden charges depends on the functions that a trader is going to use like the leverage trading?

Don't write only the title, check out the details, 0 fees for only one month, it's just a limited offer for a period of one month. Exchanges can't operate without fees, specially when an exchange offers margin trading ( they borrow you a money and you have to pay fees). Until now, PRIMEXBT has not beet launched yet, therefore, we still don't any idea on how much it will charge customers for each operation.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

So there is no reason not to believe it. I for example do not see the reasons why the need to do this is doubtful or not to believe. I like everything for now.
There is possibility of that if they actually nail it down with the community support and their crispy looking UI and margin and leverage are some of the key features of the project

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

There is possibility of that if they actually nail it down with the community support and their crispy looking UI and margin and leverage are some of the key features of the project
That is right. With the great leverages offers by the PrimeXBT as well as its UI and margins the advances compared from others are some of its strength that the project team should keep on top of it having further innovations and continuous developments.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

are you sure this crypto trading platform is 0% fees? Or there will also be hidden charges depends on the functions that a trader is going to use like the leverage trading?

Don't write only the title, check out the details, 0 fees for only one month, it's just a limited offer for a period of one month. Exchanges can't operate without fees, specially when an exchange offers margin trading ( they borrow you a money and you have to pay fees). Until now, PRIMEXBT has not beet launched yet, therefore, we still don't any idea on how much it will charge customers for each operation.

Well for now, For early traders this is a good opportunity for them to try first site if they leverage surely they will think too stay and trade with PrimeXBT for a period of time.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

Does the project give another updates? Well, as far as I have known about the project, it is a lots of vetter qualities and capabilities as a crypto trading platform compared to the other crypto exchanges like to Binance. Something like it has a higher leverage which will be really good to all of the traders most especially to he beginners.

They have a good bounty campaign the team is paying 5 ETH price pool per week and I computed it 6$ each for facebook and twitter, Pretty profitable that 12$ a week for just retweeting and sharing their post.

Some people don't get it. They prefer to participate in "1 bazillion useless tokens campaign" and get nothing at the end  Grin

Yup, that's right. The others negative and downside of tokens is the waiting time of exchange listing it will take 1 to 3 to months, And then suddenly the tokens dumps. I am happy that the bounty price is ETH.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

There is a major reason and that reason is called a lack of proof, the entire Bitcoin community works on proof (signing messages using your private key) for example
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

Well for now, For early traders this is a good opportunity for them to try first site if they leverage surely they will think too stay and trade with PrimeXBT for a period of time.
Yes, i totally agree with you for new people can try this exchange at the situation that have a lot of exchange for crypto running at this time, PrimeXBT should make some big advantages for gain more people come to them.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you for new people can try this exchange at the situation that have a lot of exchange for crypto running at this time, PrimeXBT should make some big advantages for gain more people come to them.
I will agree with you too buddy regarding to the matter that the PrimeXBT project is really a great tool for the beginners in trading, and so just like me. And for that, I gladly appreciates their thoughts and sensible part to those beginners in trading that also want to trade but still don't have wide knowledge on trading. I am hoping that more crypto users and traders will come to see what I see to the good deeds and ideas that the PrimeXBT have.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

That's what I am actually trying to ask, even if it will only last for one month i think it is going to be a big profit lost for the platform. So I want to know if the 0% fees for one month is actually true.

If they are going to launch the exchange on bull run for example, that means it is going to be a lot of profit loss. Just trying to make sure here.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

I will agree with you too buddy regarding to the matter that the PrimeXBT project is really a great tool for the beginners in trading, and so just like me. And for that, I gladly appreciates their thoughts and sensible part to those beginners in trading that also want to trade but still don't have wide knowledge on trading. I am hoping that more crypto users and traders will come to see what I see to the good deeds and ideas that the PrimeXBT have.
Same here mate. We were hoping that the platform will be recognized and liked by many traders of cryptos. Not because they are offering 100x leverage but they will choosed it because it is more convenient and very comfortable in doing trading here compared to the others.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

There is a major reason and that reason is called a lack of proof, the entire Bitcoin community works on proof (signing messages using your private key) for example
This action proves that the team is monitoring the project and everything that happens to it. In hto a good indicator for him. And I do not doubt that more people will come here for trade.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Hey, guys. We made a great post about liquidity aggregation - the function that is commonly used in forex but not yet introduced in crypto. Prime XBT will change the situation soon. You can read it here.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Hey, guys. We made a great post about liquidity aggregation - the function that is commonly used in forex but not yet introduced in crypto. Prime XBT will change the situation soon. You can read it here.
Quite a great post for you and for the developer. I think as is PrimeXBT crypto trading platform a new revolutionary exchange become available in this world.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

Eveey person has different perspective on how they view this project but somehow we both agree on the same aspects of this project and i do also like the way they present their project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

Eveey person has different perspective on how they view this project but somehow we both agree on the same aspects of this project and i do also like the way they present their project.
Same here, I do believed each of us has our own opinion and views it might be different fron each other but the most common is how we see it in positive way. I do trust the project same as many trust it and hope that each of us here respect each others opinions towards the project since we are unique individuals and has different views in life.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Quite a great post for you and for the developer. I think as is PrimeXBT crypto trading platform a new revolutionary exchange become available in this world.
The platform is well explained and information are clearer. Shows how competent and excellent the team members and developer.  The statement posted above is very informative and will guide those followers of this project. The trading platform shows the potentialities to reach the top.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: