Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85546 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 05:27:20 PM

Nono, this event is actually really good for a Fight Night, non PPV event.  Some good match ups in here imho.  I'm liking Jonathan Martinez vs Cub Swanson, Askar Askarov vs Brandon Royval,  Magny vs Daniel Rodriguez, Melsik Baghdasaryan vs Joanderson Brito, Nick Maximov vs Jacob Malkoun and the banger of bangers Dusko Todorovic vs Jordan Wright!  Bet on the under for that one for sure.  Cheesy

The main event is just ok but I'm pretty sure there's like a couple of people itt drooling over Alexa Grasso.  Cheesy

I really thought that Cub Swanson was never going to fight anymore but seeing this fight I was kind of OK at 1st but then I realize that this is Swanson the guy that lost to Giga Chikadze, but I think he is back for more, Askar Askarov VS Brandon Royval is another great fight as well I have just forgotten to mention,

Well, that Fighting Kitty Alexa Grasso is one hot chick and you can say that we are drooling to gaze at her fighting inside the octagon, but for us it is a treat to watch her winning it as well,

They won't give him this fight right away, but Dana White don't like Francis Ngannou  and feeling is mutual so anything could happen.
Last I heard is that John Jones should fight Stipe Miocic, but Ciryl Gane is offering himself after his last messy win against Tai Tuivasa.
I want to see JJ finally fighting again in 2022 and they can pick anyone they want, but I think we may have to wait for next year.

I want Cyril Gane to Whack Jon Jone's head for Assaulting his wife, well that means I want to see Cyril Gane fight that is all, but I want Gane to teach Jones not to hurt women, and sure enough his fiancee, I don't really like Jon Jones and yes no Francis Ngannoue for the time being Jon Jones should learn the word patient, in getting what he wants, a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 06:53:41 PM

~
I want Cyril Gane to Whack Jon Jone's head for Assaulting his wife, well that means I want to see Cyril Gane fight that is all, but I want Gane to teach Jones not to hurt women, and sure enough his fiancee, I don't really like Jon Jones and yes no Francis Ngannoue for the time being Jon Jones should learn the word patient, in getting what he wants,
The plan for Jon Jones is to fight 3 to 4 times in the Heavyweight division and then end his career. If Ciryl Gane faces Jon Jones i believe Jones will be able to defeat him because he is a striker and we have seen many times how Jon Jones would dismantle a striker with his unorthodox fighting style and his fight IQ.

Dangerous opponent for Jon Jones would be always who has one punch knockout power and so was the reason i was always interested to watch him and Anthony Johnson but unfortunately we were not able to witness that encounter.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 07:07:24 PM

Do Francis Ngannou and Jon Jones even have existing contracts in the UFC? Maybe Jon Jones still has remaining years or fights under his UFC contract. But I haven't heard Francis Ngannou signed a new UFC contract since rejecting an offer after his victory over Gane. Ngannou must have rooted that the proposed exhibition fight with Tyson Fury becomes a reality. Now both Jon and Francis want big paydays yet Dana seemed okay to let these 2 become inactive.

Is it really that hard for Dana to pay big, especially his big stars? It's well-known that UFC is earning billions of dollars annually and I read that fighters' purses are only about 20% or less of its revenues. The good thing about the UFC is they can make great fights easily compared to boxing. But it is hard to swallow when a non-champion prospect in boxing like Ryan Garcia is earning more than Francis Ngannou. 

As far as I know, Francis Ngannou does not have an existing contract with UFC at this time. Moreover, he said that unless certain terms and conditions are met by the UFC, he would not sign a new contract. I have also heard that he recently had to borrow money from someone to live. Furthermore, it is not difficult to understand that the relationship between Dana White and Ngannou is not at all a good one. So, I really don't know if the demands of Francis Ngannou will be met.

Moreover, I do not really understand how someone like Ryan Garcia can earn more than Francis Ngannou! If anything I think UFC is actually earning more. Therefore, it isn't going to be hard for Dana White, the president of the UFC, to pay the fighters a little more in order to keep them happy.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 09:23:41 PM

Nono, this event is actually really good for a Fight Night, non PPV event.  Some good match ups in here imho.  I'm liking Jonathan Martinez vs Cub Swanson, Askar Askarov vs Brandon Royval,  Magny vs Daniel Rodriguez, Melsik Baghdasaryan vs Joanderson Brito, Nick Maximov vs Jacob Malkoun and the banger of bangers Dusko Todorovic vs Jordan Wright!  Bet on the under for that one for sure.  Cheesy

The main event is just ok but I'm pretty sure there's like a couple of people itt drooling over Alexa Grasso.  Cheesy

I really thought that Cub Swanson was never going to fight anymore but seeing this fight I was kind of OK at 1st but then I realize that this is Swanson the guy that lost to Giga Chikadze, but I think he is back for more, Askar Askarov VS Brandon Royval is another great fight as well I have just forgotten to mention,

Well, that Fighting Kitty Alexa Grasso is one hot chick and you can say that we are drooling to gaze at her fighting inside the octagon, but for us it is a treat to watch her winning it as well,

Yeah..  And it's also the way he lost vs Chikadze.  Chikadze made Swanson look like an old man in the cage.  Wait...  He is an old man.  Lol.  But against Martinez, dunno.  The guy is chinny.  I think Swanson is a live dog in this spot.  Would I bet it?  Nope.  Do I like the spot enough to pick Swanson in my lottery ticket?  I'd prolly place it near the lowest tier, if not at the lowest.

Anyway, was browsing UFC's YT channel and found these.  I think Oliviera both on the ground and at stand up could be a handful for Makhachev.

UFC Free Fight:  Makhachev vs Hooker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGuM5oUGFiA

UFC Free Fight:  Oliviera vs Gaethje
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs1NMBx2ftA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 10:33:55 PM

I'm not only predicting a Oliveria win, but I'm hoping for one. I've found Makachev a little boring at times, and I don't know I'm just not a massive fan of him. I think he gets hyped up due to the people around him, instead of because of his ability. Don't get me wrong, a great fighter. I just don't think he'll ever be a great, which at the moment he's being portrayed as.

I find him a more boring version of Chimaev. Obviously, not as controversial as him at the moment, but hyped up until he goes against real opposition which will ask questions, which I do believe this fight will, a bit like the Burns fight with Chimaev.

I'm hoping Charles can get a submission win, after out pointing him on the feet.
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 854
Merit: 737

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 01:28:02 AM

Dan hookers keep their distance at the beginning of the match because he has long sleeves to reach Makhachev, but what I saw mistake is after he kicks on at close range that can be easily caught by Makhachev. learn from mistakes, he should keep his distance consistent in the next fight if won't be lost again.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 743

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 04:19:03 AM

As far as I know, Francis Ngannou does not have an existing contract with UFC at this time. Moreover, he said that unless certain terms and conditions are met by the UFC, he would not sign a new contract. I have also heard that he recently had to borrow money from someone to live. Furthermore, it is not difficult to understand that the relationship between Dana White and Ngannou is not at all a good one. So, I really don't know if the demands of Francis Ngannou will be met.

Moreover, I do not really understand how someone like Ryan Garcia can earn more than Francis Ngannou! If anything I think UFC is actually earning more. Therefore, it isn't going to be hard for Dana White, the president of the UFC, to pay the fighters a little more in order to keep them happy.
Even though Francis Ngannou doesn't get paid higher than Ryan Garcia, but do you think $100,000-$500,000 per fights are low? I don't think so, he's must be have a luxury life style so that's make him to borrow money similar like Mike Tyson. Ngannou said the UFC rules that's make him not want to sign the contract, but at the same time he said he wouldn't fight for $500,000 only, so this mean money is the reason why he doesn't want to sign the contract.

Ryan Garcia is just handsome and have undefeated record, that's the reason why he can be paid more although his skill is suck.

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2022, 07:00:28 AM

I heard that John Jones wants to fight Francis Ngannou on his return to the UFC.
The first time I heard about it was when Chael Sonnen discussed it on YouTube.
They won't give him this fight right away, but Dana White don't like Francis Ngannou  and feeling is mutual so anything could happen.
Last I heard is that John Jones should fight Stipe Miocic, but Ciryl Gane is offering himself after his last messy win against Tai Tuivasa.
I want to see JJ finally fighting again in 2022 and they can pick anyone they want, but I think we may have to wait for next year.
I also dont believe that Dana White will organize John Jon vs Francis Ngannou fight. First like you've said, Dana has disagreements with Ngannou. Ngannou wants to get paid a lot. And I think that JJ, as a former big star (yes, former, as he is inactive for long and to me he is addicted, but not a fighter anymore), also wants a big cheque.

Dana will be risking a lot, if he makes this fight happen. He will have to pay them both hell out of money, but no one promise huge PPV sales. The whole even must be special. Sort of a UFC 300. 300 is a nice and round number. Like UFC had UFC 100 with Lesnar, Mir, GSP, Henderson, Bisping, JJ, Coleman, Belcher, Sexyama. That UFC 100 set PPV record of 1.6 million sales.

Crazy does feel unlikely that this fight is not going to happen right away. Especially because Francis Ngannou is not under UFC contract right now. And Dana White is not going to want to give him big fights often just because they are not on good terms with each other. Francis Ngannou could have become a UFC legend. But because of this beef with Dana White, I wonder if that is ever going to happen.

When the UFC decides to make a match like this, there isn't going to be too much risk involved. However, at the same time, I do not think that it is going to be able to bring in a lot of pay-per-view sales like it normally does. My prediction is that it will not even come close to matching the biggest pay-per-view events of all time. But the fight is going to be a quality showdown for the viewers.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 08:54:52 AM

I'm not only predicting a Oliveria win, but I'm hoping for one. I've found Makachev a little boring at times, and I don't know I'm just not a massive fan of him. I think he gets hyped up due to the people around him, instead of because of his ability. Don't get me wrong, a great fighter. I just don't think he'll ever be a great, which at the moment he's being portrayed as.

I find him a more boring version of Chimaev. Obviously, not as controversial as him at the moment, but hyped up until he goes against real opposition which will ask questions, which I do believe this fight will, a bit like the Burns fight with Chimaev.

I'm hoping Charles can get a submission win, after out pointing him on the feet.

For Charles to start winning, someone needs to switch to "ON" Charles bjj skills mode. I have noticed that every time Charles fight, he starts with his muay thai with 50/50 success, followed by a knockdown. Charles always eats a good punch. Then he fall on back, welcoming to finish him with ground and pound, and that is were his opponent is finished. Makachev is different, he knows how to play that game to, and plays it well. I think it will be a game of chess on the ground, but the fight will win the one who can survive more punches.

I think their fight will end by decision.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 08:58:19 AM

~
I want Cyril Gane to Whack Jon Jone's head for Assaulting his wife, well that means I want to see Cyril Gane fight that is all, but I want Gane to teach Jones not to hurt women, and sure enough his fiancee, I don't really like Jon Jones and yes no Francis Ngannoue for the time being Jon Jones should learn the word patient, in getting what he wants,
The plan for Jon Jones is to fight 3 to 4 times in the Heavyweight division and then end his career. If Ciryl Gane faces Jon Jones i believe Jones will be able to defeat him because he is a striker and we have seen many times how Jon Jones would dismantle a striker with his unorthodox fighting style and his fight IQ.

Dangerous opponent for Jon Jones would be always who has one punch knockout power and so was the reason i was always interested to watch him and Anthony Johnson but unfortunately we were not able to witness that encounter.

Jon Jones might have a fight IQ but for me not as good as Cyril Gane and while Jon Jones will now be fighting his very 1st Heavyweight fight, from a Light Heavyweight Division, Cyril Gane moves like a Light Heavyweight but was fighting on the Heavyweight division I could say the Speed of Cyril Gane will be a pretty much advantage he has, and he is naturally fighting in the Heavyweight, and don't underestimate Cyril Gane's strength and punching power I was shocked the time he put a technical Knockout over Derrick Lewis Unorthodox it was but Ciryl Gane can surely read a guys movement, he might have a hardtime against Tai Tuivasa because of Tuivasa's durability, but Jone Jones doesn't have that,

If Jon Jone's weakness was a fighter who can 1 shoot his opponent then don't underestimate Cyril Gane's punching power that KOe'd Derrick Lewis,

Yeah..  And it's also the way he lost vs Chikadze.  Chikadze made Swanson look like an old man in the cage.  Wait...  He is an old man.  Lol.  But against Martinez, dunno.  The guy is chinny.  I think Swanson is a live dog in this spot.  Would I bet it?  Nope.  Do I like the spot enough to pick Swanson in my lottery ticket?  I'd prolly place it near the lowest tier, if not at the lowest.

Anyway, was browsing UFC's YT channel and found these.  I think Oliviera both on the ground and at stand up could be a handful for Makhachev.

UFC Free Fight:  Oliviera vs Gaethje
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs1NMBx2ftA

Well, for me I doubt Cub Swanson can win this, and like you have said he looks kind of old with his age, I really think he is on a verge of retiring if he lost this fight, while Jonathan Martinez pretty much might struggle from Swanson but he can win this if he can have a decent ground game but I doubt but anyway just like you I don't want to tackle on this so much and I am not going to bet either,

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 09:10:35 AM

Do people want to see Jon Jones fight again? I am serious - do you guys really miss Jon Jones ? I think a lot of UFC fans has already forgotten about him. He is already inactive for 2.5 years, JJ is 35 already. I have huge doubts that he will achieve something big in heavyweight division now. Probably he will be like Alex Gustafsson, returns to UFC after a pause and go to sleep in first round. And that is what stops businessman Dana White from returning him back. He will pay him a lot, but after the first fight that business project must be closed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 02:42:35 PM

Even though Francis Ngannou doesn't get paid higher than Ryan Garcia, but do you think $100,000-$500,000 per fights are low? I don't think so, he's must be have a luxury life style so that's make him to borrow money similar like Mike Tyson. Ngannou said the UFC rules that's make him not want to sign the contract, but at the same time he said he wouldn't fight for $500,000 only, so this mean money is the reason why he doesn't want to sign the contract.

Ryan Garcia is just handsome and have undefeated record, that's the reason why he can be paid more although his skill is suck.
$500,000 is a big money but it is also small considering UFC revenues. The reality is, UFC stars are underpaid while many boxing stars and superstars are overpaid. Boxing and UFC numbers are now at par with each other. It's just that the UFC is giving its fighters the small cut while in boxing, many of its stars and superstars are getting huge cuts and at the same time they also get guaranteed purses. Boxing promoters and networks many times lost millions of dollars on failed PPVs yet they continue to overpay and give guaranteed purses to their stars and superstars because they know that they can earn big in their next events.

Meanwhile, I woke up this morning seeing the news of Swede Khamzat Chimaev being detained in Russia after planning a short vacation in his birthplace Chechnya. His manager denied the rumors but probably to stop it from spreading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 04:05:30 PM

This is what I think is gonna happen...  Right now looking at the odds, I think there's some value on Oliveira.  We have talked about it before, the match could be closer than what the lines suggest as Makhachev hasn't really fought an elite grappler like Oliveira.  The best grappler he's fought in the last couple of years, if not the only decent grappler he's fought is Thiago Moises. 

Check it out here...

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/40148-islam-makhachev

But then again this is Khabib's cousin and could be someone who is like Khabib who could make the fight look like he's supposed to be a 1.10 favorite.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 05:49:05 PM

I really don't understand how the world heavyweight champion of UFC can earn $100,000-$500000 when someone like Ryan Garcia is earning almost 3 million dollars from 1 fight.
I also believe that Ryan Garcia was assured that he would receive $1 million for the fight with Tagoe, regardless of the result.
I think the UFC should look at that and give the fighters the actual money that they deserve.

$500,000 is a big money but it is also small considering UFC revenues. The reality is, UFC stars are underpaid while many boxing stars and superstars are overpaid. Boxing and UFC numbers are now at par with each other. It's just that the UFC is giving its fighters the small cut while in boxing, many of its stars and superstars are getting huge cuts and at the same time they also get guaranteed purses. Boxing promoters and networks many times lost millions of dollars on failed PPVs yet they continue to overpay and give guaranteed purses to their stars and superstars because they know that they can earn big in their next events.

Meanwhile, I woke up this morning seeing the news of Swede Khamzat Chimaev being detained in Russia after planning a short vacation in his birthplace Chechnya. His manager denied the rumors but probably to stop it from spreading.

In the UFC we have some genuine fighters who are not getting paid as they should be. In boxing, we have dumb fighters who barely possess any skills and who are getting paid like crazy.

As far as I know, Khamzat Chimaev had his passport seized in Russia. They are not trying to spread this information. That's why after that I really did not hear anything else.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 09:43:33 PM

This is what I think is gonna happen...  Right now looking at the odds, I think there's some value on Oliveira.  We have talked about it before, the match could be closer than what the lines suggest as Makhachev hasn't really fought an elite grappler like Oliveira.  The best grappler he's fought in the last couple of years, if not the only decent grappler he's fought is Thiago Moises. 
Yeah, and with all due respect to Thiago, but he's not been the best as of recent, despite picking up some wins. I do think Oliveria is going to sub him, I think that'll ultimately be the biggest kick in the teeth. I'm quite impressed that Dana has made this match up so soon, because it's definitely a risk to one of his prospects being derailed. I don't understand why Charles gets disrespected so much. He's seriously dangerous on the mat, probably as dangerous as they come.

Obviously, Charles isn't the best defensively on the feet, and that could be a problem. However, from what I've seen from Makhachev, I don't think he'll be outclassed.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 01:41:58 AM

Oliveira is extremely skilled in grappling, we've seen it many times he rolled someone on the ground not understanding where it will go. It's really possible that he'd submit Makhachev once they get close.

In the UFC we have some genuine fighters who are not getting paid as they should be. In boxing, we have dumb fighters who barely possess any skills and who are getting paid like crazy.

As far as I know, Khamzat Chimaev had his passport seized in Russia. They are not trying to spread this information. That's why after that I really did not hear anything else.

Dana doesn't like politics in UFC so the reason for not spilling the information. Though Khamzat is looking like the most evil in UFC today, he is still one of Dana's cash cows. He will cover Khamzat.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 02:53:35 AM

Yeah, and with all due respect to Thiago, but he's not been the best as of recent, despite picking up some wins. I do think Oliveria is going to sub him, I think that'll ultimately be the biggest kick in the teeth. I'm quite impressed that Dana has made this match up so soon, because it's definitely a risk to one of his prospects being derailed. I don't understand why Charles gets disrespected so much. He's seriously dangerous on the mat, probably as dangerous as they come.

Obviously, Charles isn't the best defensively on the feet, and that could be a problem. However, from what I've seen from Makhachev, I don't think he'll be outclassed.

But don't forget that Makhachev has had a sparring opponent like Khabib for a long time, obviously Khabib is an undefeated player throughout his career, of course with that experience I believe Makachev can overcome Olivera and make him the winner in the match.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 05:55:15 AM

Good luck with that chicken legs Cheesy

That would definitely crack the moment he tries to hit his shin guard to Francis Ngannoue's Shin guard, If this fight Continues I will not be Surprise if Jon Jones would lost and Ngannoue wins the fight with KO/TKO via injury like what happened with Tom Aspinall with his fight with Curtis Blaydes,

Hehehehe agreed. However this is being hyped in the some news articles and in social media already. It also appears this chicken legs will be uncle Dana's next candidate after Cyril Gane to bash Francis Ngannou. If Bones Jones is the winner, he might be much easier to control by the UFC in contract dealings. Ngannou has rejected all proposals from the UFC and as we have witnessed, he has become a problem.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 06:08:59 AM

Many times personality, charisma, and roots exceed over skills on who's getting paid most either in the UFC or boxing, etc. We also got guys like Masvidal who's not the most talented in the UFC but he is paid higher than the likes of Covington. Ryan Garcia is not even a world champion yet he is paid more than some of the current world champions. It's always like that. It's not the hardcore fans that bring the bulk of the money, it's always the casual fans.  

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 08:31:17 AM

Moises is in a two fight skid, but you can't really blame the guy for losing vs Makhachev.  He lasted til R4 before getting subbed.  That's still a good look imho.  Grin  But the loss vs Alvarez is bad.  It kinda raised Alvarez's stock and I thought he could win as an underdog vs Tsarukyan...  Nope.  Lol.

As for Oliviera not good defensively, it's prolly not that but the style he's trying to play.  He gets one to give one and sometimes it just looks like it's reckless abandon.  Even if it is reckless abandon, it's what makes him an exciting fighter tho. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: