Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85572 times)
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 854
Merit: 737

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 10:10:18 AM

But don't forget that Makhachev has had a sparring opponent like Khabib for a long time, obviously Khabib is an undefeated player throughout his career, of course with that experience I believe Makachev can overcome Olivera and make him the winner in the match.
When we talk about the strategy, Makhachev will win easily when implementing the sparring, he is better at wrestling moves, but Olivera can anticipate it because he is good also when playing under, his smack has developed before and enough to force him. I still side with Makhachev until this time. but it can be changed before the day.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 11:49:02 AM

Yeah, and with all due respect to Thiago, but he's not been the best as of recent, despite picking up some wins. I do think Oliveria is going to sub him, I think that'll ultimately be the biggest kick in the teeth. I'm quite impressed that Dana has made this match up so soon, because it's definitely a risk to one of his prospects being derailed. I don't understand why Charles gets disrespected so much. He's seriously dangerous on the mat, probably as dangerous as they come.

Obviously, Charles isn't the best defensively on the feet, and that could be a problem. However, from what I've seen from Makhachev, I don't think he'll be outclassed.

If this was a thorn in my side (based on how many Makhachev praising posts I've made in this thread), then I am not disrespecting him Cheesy Moreover, I start to feel more and more that Charles will enter octagon 200% prepared to fight, as he was unfairly robbed for champions belt.

I am more amazed (in negative way) how team Makhachev act recently. First they said that Oliveira would be afraid to fight in UAE, because Khabib and Co has a huge support there. Oliveira accepted that fight. Then they said that Oliveira will try to avoid this fight on a fighting date (missing weight, illness and etc). UFC will have to reschedule card and Makhachev will fight Darius. So far Oliveira wants that fight more than Makhachev...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 745

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 12:54:05 PM

When we talk about the strategy, Makhachev will win easily when implementing the sparring, he is better at wrestling moves, but Olivera can anticipate it because he is good also when playing under, his smack has developed before and enough to force him. I still side with Makhachev until this time. but it can be changed before the day.
Both Makhachev and Oliveira are very good at ground fight, the difference is only about strategy. Oliveira have 3rd degree of black belt in Jiu Jitsu, while Makhachev have an experienced personal trainer on UFC. Oliveira is more aggressive while Makhachev is more defensive and very patient, we've seen Khabib shouting to Makhachev outside the octagon. He's giving guide to Makhachev to be patient and what should he do to subs his opponent.

I'm still with Oliveira here because UFC doesn't only rely on ground fight, knocking down Mackhachev is possible.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 01:01:14 PM

Both Makhachev and Oliveira are very good at ground fight, the difference is only about strategy. Oliveira have 3rd degree of black belt in Jiu Jitsu, while Makhachev have an experienced personal trainer on UFC. Oliveira is more aggressive while Makhachev is more defensive and very patient, we've seen Khabib shouting to Makhachev outside the octagon. He's giving guide to Makhachev to be patient and what should he do to subs his opponent.

I'm still with Oliveira here because UFC doesn't only rely on ground fight, knocking down Mackhachev is possible.

In every Makhachev fight, Khabib holds game controller Cheesy It is easier to play when you see the fight from different angle Cheesy

I think that it is more likely that Oliveira will submit Makhachev, then knock him out. However chances of Makhachev submitting or knocking down Oliveira are equal. What I dont like about Oliveira is that his head movement is really bad. I mean he more likely eat a punch than dodge it. So far his chin saves him, so far his chin can save him in a fight against Makhachev. But in future fights, that "I will eat punch to make my opponent open for counter" will play bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 03:09:35 PM

In every Makhachev fight, Khabib holds game controller Cheesy It is easier to play when you see the fight from different angle Cheesy

I think that it is more likely that Oliveira will submit Makhachev, then knock him out. However chances of Makhachev submitting or knocking down Oliveira are equal. What I dont like about Oliveira is that his head movement is really bad. I mean he more likely eat a punch than dodge it. So far his chin saves him, so far his chin can save him in a fight against Makhachev. But in future fights, that "I will eat punch to make my opponent open for counter" will play bad.

Maybe one day when we least expect it.  When Charles is pretty much confident he'll win and not minding the how hard his opponent can punch.

Dana always pair fighters in the cage which the other obviously has the edge over the other. Anyone following the sport can almost see how a fight will end by just looking at their records.  With Oliveira vs Islam, you may not be able to predict instantly.  I'll put my money on Oliveira.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 04:04:13 PM

Do people want to see Jon Jones fight again? I am serious - do you guys really miss Jon Jones ? I think a lot of UFC fans has already forgotten about him. He is already inactive for 2.5 years, JJ is 35 already. I have huge doubts that he will achieve something big in heavyweight division now. Probably he will be like Alex Gustafsson, returns to UFC after a pause and go to sleep in first round. And that is what stops businessman Dana White from returning him back. He will pay him a lot, but after the first fight that business project must be closed.

In actuality I really don't miss him at all, for me, he is worthless now, for me he is not champion material For me top 6 in the heavyweight division will be a hardtime for Jon Jones, I think Tom Aspinall will be a gatekeeper for him that he can not enter because for me Aspinall is enough for him in not getting high the rankings up to the championship I think this is just a poor choice from Dana White, getting fighters that are done for and keep on coming back,

Hehehehe agreed. However this is being hyped in the some news articles and in social media already. It also appears this chicken legs will be uncle Dana's next candidate after Cyril Gane to bash Francis Ngannou. If Bones Jones is the winner, he might be much easier to control by the UFC in contract dealings. Ngannou has rejected all proposals from the UFC and as we have witnessed, he has become a problem.

I doubt he can defeat Ciryl Gane for me I will bet for Gane on this that chicken legs will not withstand a leg kick from the top 6 fighters for sure, I really think Dana White is really desperate in this Jon Jones coming back thing that he doesn't see the big picture in getting back to Jon Jones I really don't know what Jones has said to him to make a big impression because for me Jon Jones is not really irrelevant anymore getting him into big deals like these can not get him to anything,

Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 08:37:02 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2022, 06:58:51 PM by Maidak

There is a reason why Charles Oliveira has really terrible eyesight. He takes too many hits on his head. I also agree that he has a really sharp chin. But he is most likely to have a lot of problems later in his life with Parkinson's disease.

Plus, his eyesight is already causing him a lot of trouble. I heard he can't see anything beyond five feet. He has some difficulties in fighting because of that as well. In this fight against Khamzat Makhachev, I believe that he is going to give a good fight.

As for Khamzat Makhachev, I expect Oliveira to give a good fight in this game against him, and I think it will be another tough fight for him.

But eventually, I have to say Khamzat Makhachev should be the winner of this match. However, I think Charles Oliveira has earned people's respect because of his remarkable career. So no one should talk shit about him as well.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 12:39:11 AM

I doubt he can defeat Ciryl Gane for me I will bet for Gane on this that chicken legs will not withstand a leg kick from the top 6 fighters for sure, I really think Dana White is really desperate in this Jon Jones coming back thing that he doesn't see the big picture in getting back to Jon Jones I really don't know what Jones has said to him to make a big impression because for me Jon Jones is not really irrelevant anymore getting him into big deals like these can not get him to anything,

While I'm not a massive fan of Jones as a person, at least what we've seen, and heard of him ever since he kind of unofficially retired. He is one of the best mixed martial artists to have graced the UFC. I wouldn't be too sure he would struggle against the top fighters, and he would likely give a lot of them a run for their money. Even the Ngannou fight, I'd be interested as their styles are a little different. Jon Jones is also more versatile than pretty much every fighter at the top. Gane has proved he was one dimensional in terms of just movement, and no ground game, and that was particularly highlighted in the Ngannou fight.

I think Jones beats Gane, quite convincingly. Whereas the rest of the guys I don't actually know.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 07:21:40 AM

While I'm not a massive fan of Jones as a person, at least what we've seen, and heard of him ever since he kind of unofficially retired. He is one of the best mixed martial artists to have graced the UFC. I wouldn't be too sure he would struggle against the top fighters, and he would likely give a lot of them a run for their money. Even the Ngannou fight, I'd be interested as their styles are a little different. Jon Jones is also more versatile than pretty much every fighter at the top. Gane has proved he was one dimensional in terms of just movement, and no ground game, and that was particularly highlighted in the Ngannou fight.

I think Jones beats Gane, quite convincingly. Whereas the rest of the guys I don't actually know.

I have watched the recent highlights and some of the fights of Jon Jones and it was really impressive, I don't really see any good leads that his style was changed for the new fighters that await him, and for me, Cyril Gane is undoubtedly upper than him, in terms of technique and skills, for me Jon Jones is like Conor McGregor during his hype, there will be eventually fighters that will be ready for him training himself to be prepared for the Heavyweight is a good thing he did, but do I think he is really in a higher Division just because of his body change? I really don't know, but for me, he is really new and on his 35 years of age right now, but we will see,

I am really excited about the UFC 280 and what could have unfolded in that event on the main event we will have main 4 fights that are truly outstanding in my opinion and that will be the match in order between,

1st Beneil Dariush VS Mateusz Gamrot
2nd Petr Yan VS Sean O'Malley
3rd Aljamain Sterling VS T.J. Dillashaw
4th Charles Oliveira VS Islam Makhachev

these 4 will surely be enough and a blast but having a wave of well-known fighters in one event is really an excitement raising, especially the main event, if these two would likely take the Belt could Charles Oliveira reclaim his belt or Islam Makhachev could take it this time, thinking about this makes my excited boils,
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 08:20:55 AM

There is a reason why Charles Oliveira has really terrible eyesight. He takes too many hits on his head. I also agree that he has a really sharp chin. But he is most likely to have a lot of problems later in his life with Parkinson's disease.

Plus, his eyesight is already causing him a lot of trouble. I heard he can't see anything beyond five feet. He has some difficulties in fighting because of that as well. In this fight against Khamzat, I believe that he is going to give a good fight.

As for Khamzat, I expect Oliveira to give a good fight in this game against him, and I think it will be another tough fight for him.

But eventually, I have to say Khamzat should be the winner of this match. However, I think Charles Oliveira has earned people's respect because of his remarkable career. So no one should talk shit about him as well.

*Cough* Makhachev *Cough* Grin

Some people say that Makhachev vs Oliveira is like an unhappened Nurmagomedov vs Fergusson fight.

Btw, bookie see Makhachev as a favourite with 1.56 and Oliveira 2.40 (based on duelbits). I dont think that both fighters will surprise opponent with ground game, so it will be strongest chin to win fight. Oliveira 4 loses by TKO, but he has fought better strikers than Makhachev is (Poirier, Gaethje). So quite possible that Islam will try to avoid sub and fights in stance. Oliveira will try to catch him on the ground, but will eat strikes. In the end, judges will choose Makhachev, only because he will do more damage. Or he will get submitted Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 11:57:31 AM

I have watched the recent highlights and some of the fights of Jon Jones and it was really impressive, I don't really see any good leads that his style was changed for the new fighters that await him, and for me, Cyril Gane is undoubtedly upper than him, in terms of technique and skills, for me Jon Jones is like Conor McGregor during his hype, there will be eventually fighters that will be ready for him training himself to be prepared for the Heavyweight is a good thing he did, but do I think he is really in a higher Division just because of his body change? I really don't know, but for me, he is really new and on his 35 years of age right now, but we will see,
I respect the opinion, but I'm also not a massive fan of Gane. I thought Tuivasa highlighted quite a bit that was wrong with his style, and Ngannou obviously almost made it comical to go, and wrestle him on some pretty beat up knees, and get the win.

Gane has movement, but I don't think he has too much else. His kicks were obviously the defining thing in that fight against Tai, although I think if Tai could've defended them better, he would've eventually put Gane on his back.

Jones despite his critics, has some of the most creative moves I've ever seen, without looking awkward. Plus, his wrestling can't be underestimated. He's wrestled with the best, and beat them at their own game. Obviously, he's a little older now, and will definitely have some cage rust, but I think he threatens anyone in the top 5.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 12:30:59 PM

I am really excited about the UFC 280 and what could have unfolded in that event on the main event we will have main 4 fights that are truly outstanding in my opinion and that will be the match in order between,

these 4 will surely be enough and a blast but having a wave of well-known fighters in one event is really an excitement raising, especially the main event, if these two would likely take the Belt could Charles Oliveira reclaim his belt or Islam Makhachev could take it this time, thinking about this makes my excited boils.

UFC 280 is a great event. The emir must've paid a lot to make this kind of event. It's too stacked and there are too many great match-ups that are nearly 50/50. I'm not missing this event. I'll be cheering for Oliveira, T.J., Yan, and Beneil.  

I'm not a big fan of wrestling, I find it a little boring and Oliveira is a very very exciting fighter, so I want him to keep on winning. I want I'm not a fan of T.J. either but I still have my hangover on that Oscar award performance of Aljamain. The same with the Pink Poodle, but hats off to him for taking this Yan fight. Poor Beneil is inactive for a year and a half, and yet he will face a very tough opponent in his comeback to the octagon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 01:10:18 PM

Also try no to miss Khabibs brother Abubakar Nurmagomedov fight and Khabibs best friends Zubaira Tukhugov fights. Practivally, 3 Khabibs friends, students will fight that night. He probably will be one of courner guys in each fight. This is gonna take so much energy and emotions from him, such a huge pressure and responsibility. Khabib is gaining weight and turning grey slowly, after that night he will definitely gonna look lose some weight and gain grey hair Cheesy

In addition, in prelims there will be Belal Muhammad vs. Sean Brady fight. Top6 vs top8 welterweight fight. Muhammad is on a series of 7 wins and NC against Leon Edwards. Possible first contender for a title fight.

P.S. Lets get back to UFC 280 after next weeks Grasso vs. Araújo event. Me or someone else gonna make a nice even presentation (info, card)  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 06:59:26 PM

I respect the opinion, but I'm also not a massive fan of Gane. I thought Tuivasa highlighted quite a bit that was wrong with his style, and Ngannou obviously almost made it comical to go, and wrestle him on some pretty beat up knees, and get the win.

Gane has movement, but I don't think he has too much else. His kicks were obviously the defining thing in that fight against Tai, although I think if Tai could've defended them better, he would've eventually put Gane on his back.

Jones despite his critics, has some of the most creative moves I've ever seen, without looking awkward. Plus, his wrestling can't be underestimated. He's wrestled with the best, and beat them at their own game. Obviously, he's a little older now, and will definitely have some cage rust, but I think he threatens anyone in the top 5.

I respect your opinion aswell, and this is just what I think about the situation I am a Ciryl Gane fan, which is why I think I might sound biased sometimes but I surely listen to all of the opposites that I hear on what I am thinking I surely always welcome all of it,

For me, Tai Tuivasa has one opening to their fight and it was really not an opening but a false one and he kept on relying on that, while Gane has many ways of going on, for me it was only a lucky punch that hit and knock down Gane because after that all strikes of Tuivasa is not hitting Gane anymore, but I don't think it will be effective on Jon Jones for Jones there will be a very different approached for him,

UFC 280 is a great event. The emir must've paid a lot to make this kind of event. It's too stacked and there are too many great match-ups that are nearly 50/50. I'm not missing this event. I'll be cheering for Oliveira, T.J., Yan, and Beneil.  

I'm not a big fan of wrestling, I find it a little boring and Oliveira is a very very exciting fighter, so I want him to keep on winning. I want I'm not a fan of T.J. either but I still have my hangover on that Oscar award performance of Aljamain. The same with the Pink Poodle, but hats off to him for taking this Yan fight. Poor Beneil is inactive for a year and a half, and yet he will face a very tough opponent in his comeback to the octagon.

For me, I got Beneil Dariush, Petr Yan, T.J. Dillashaw, and Islam Makhachev for me great ground game makes a better fighter, and is likely for me many who are really anticipating this fight or more likely curious about it, I think that Islam Makhachev like Khabib will surely get to this and will dominate the ground,

Also try no to miss Khabibs brother Abubakar Nurmagomedov fight and Khabibs best friends Zubaira Tukhugov fights. Practivally, 3 Khabibs friends, students will fight that night. He probably will be one of courner guys in each fight. This is gonna take so much energy and emotions from him, such a huge pressure and responsibility. Khabib is gaining weight and turning grey slowly, after that night he will definitely gonna look lose some weight and gain grey hair Cheesy

In addition, in prelims there will be Belal Muhammad vs. Sean Brady fight. Top6 vs top8 welterweight fight. Muhammad is on a series of 7 wins and NC against Leon Edwards. Possible first contender for a title fight.

P.S. Lets get back to UFC 280 after next weeks Grasso vs. Araújo event. Me or someone else gonna make a nice even presentation (info, card)  Wink

Whoa! I never really know that I swear, but will be seeing that for sure UFC 280 is really something, and Khabib Nurmagomedov also think of them and is close to them, so he will definitely will be on the corner,
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 08:36:29 PM

Brandon Rovval vs Askar Askarov on the 16th of October is going to be an absolute banger. I'd probably go with Askar, but I think there will be some competitive grappling, and some decent stand up in the fight. Brandon does seem to be the underdog going into the fight too, according to my bookie at 2.70, whereas Askarov is 1.50. Honestly, that's some decent odds for Brandon, despite me probably agreeing that Askarov more than likely takes the win.

I probably won't be getting many predictions out in the next few weeks, as I'm away. I might get next weeks predictions out early, but won't be able to update them if any fighters pull out. Gutting I'm going to miss that Askarov fight though, feel that's going to be one of those fights that is super competitive, and potential fight of the night.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 09:07:10 AM

Here is my pick for the fights tomorrow, for the UFC Fight Night: Grasso vs. Araujo

Alexa Grasso VS Viviane Araujo

Stake odds for this fight are 1.48 for Grasso while 2.60 for Araujo, for this fight I am for the beautiful Alexa Grasso through and through Surely Araujo has a high possibility to do the fight on the ground but good takedown defense is what Grasso is all about, and she can now play it safe that is why her fight was finishing on a decision win, but for me Alexa Grasso truly is will win this, so my pick is Alexa Grasso,

Jonathan Martinez VS Cub Swanson

Stake odds for this fight are 1.49 for Martinez and 2.55 for Swanson, I have never seen after that Darren Elkins fight in 2021, and I don't really like his fight with Giga Chikadze he lost to Chikadze While Martinez has a consecutive win of 3 for me a safe bet will be Jonathan Martinez I really think that Martinez would win this we got to see their age and Cub Swanson looks old, on his age, so for me, Jonathan Martinez is my pick,

Askar Askarov VS Brandon Royval

The stake odds for this fight are 1.42 for Askarov and 2.85 for Royal, Askar has only 1 lost and it was from Kai Kara-France for me Askar can win this with his ground game, and with his stand-up, a decent  one aswell but both men are pretty much well-verse with the ground game, for me Askar Askarov will have an edge with his type of wrestling like Khabib it will be a chain of multiple Submission for me Askar Askarov will win this,
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 03:50:28 PM

snip

*Cough* Makhachev *Cough* Grin

Some people say that Makhachev vs Oliveira is like an unhappened Nurmagomedov vs Fergusson fight.

Btw, bookie see Makhachev as a favourite with 1.56 and Oliveira 2.40 (based on duelbits). I dont think that both fighters will surprise opponent with ground game, so it will be strongest chin to win fight. Oliveira 4 loses by TKO, but he has fought better strikers than Makhachev is (Poirier, Gaethje). So quite possible that Islam will try to avoid sub and fights in stance. Oliveira will try to catch him on the ground, but will eat strikes. In the end, judges will choose Makhachev, only because he will do more damage. Or he will get submitted Cheesy

Sheshh, my bad. Somehow I mixed up the names, but both of them are under Khabib and same style of fighting. Thanks, and I'm sorry.

I agree with you that Islam Makhachev won't fight like trying to get this on the judge's scorecard. He's going to finish the fight and take matters into his own hands. It's pretty obvious how powerful he is. His ground game is not the sexiest. But still, his ground game is good. But that is not going to cut it against Charles Oliveira. So I agree that he is most likely to try to trade standing up. It is obvious that Charles Oliveira is going to have to take some punches in this fight. What a strong chin Charles Oliveira has!

I don't think this is going to be anything like Khabib vs Tony. Simply because I don't feel particularly amused to say it but Khabib is far better compared to Islam Makhachev.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 04:35:06 PM

Here is my pick for the fights tomorrow, for the UFC Fight Night: Grasso vs. Araujo

Alexa Grasso VS Viviane Araujo

Stake odds for this fight are 1.48 for Grasso while 2.60 for Araujo, for this fight I am for the beautiful Alexa Grasso through and through Surely Araujo has a high possibility to do the fight on the ground but good takedown defense is what Grasso is all about, and she can now play it safe that is why her fight was finishing on a decision win, but for me Alexa Grasso truly is will win this, so my pick is Alexa Grasso,

Jonathan Martinez VS Cub Swanson

Stake odds for this fight are 1.49 for Martinez and 2.55 for Swanson, I have never seen after that Darren Elkins fight in 2021, and I don't really like his fight with Giga Chikadze he lost to Chikadze While Martinez has a consecutive win of 3 for me a safe bet will be Jonathan Martinez I really think that Martinez would win this we got to see their age and Cub Swanson looks old, on his age, so for me, Jonathan Martinez is my pick,

Askar Askarov VS Brandon Royval

The stake odds for this fight are 1.42 for Askarov and 2.85 for Royal, Askar has only 1 lost and it was from Kai Kara-France for me Askar can win this with his ground game, and with his stand-up, a decent  one aswell but both men are pretty much well-verse with the ground game, for me Askar Askarov will have an edge with his type of wrestling like Khabib it will be a chain of multiple Submission for me Askar Askarov will win this,

The event will not be on til next week...  :/  Yeah I know it sucks. 

I feel like there's more than a couple of underdogs that could win in this event.  Prolly 5 of them.  I'm not sure what the exact odds are but I think Araujo, Royval, Davis, Malkoun and Sam Hughes are live dogs.  And there are a couple more match ups with sketchy favorites too. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 07:34:59 PM

Sheshh, my bad. Somehow I mixed up the names, but both of them are under Khabib and same style of fighting. Thanks, and I'm sorry.

I agree with you that Islam Makhachev won't fight like trying to get this on the judge's scorecard. He's going to finish the fight and take matters into his own hands. It's pretty obvious how powerful he is. His ground game is not the sexiest. But still, his ground game is good. But that is not going to cut it against Charles Oliveira. So I agree that he is most likely to try to trade standing up. It is obvious that Charles Oliveira is going to have to take some punches in this fight. What a strong chin Charles Oliveira has!

I don't think this is going to be anything like Khabib vs Tony. Simply because I don't feel particularly amused to say it but Khabib is far better compared to Islam Makhachev.

Don't worry I also did mix up some Russian fighters that I don't really know or the first time I am seeing their names, but you will get used to it,

I don't think it will become like Khabib and Tony especially if this match continues, but apparently, Islam Makhachev is pretty much well versed with his ground game, while Oliveira is now training his ass on wrestling maybe enhancing his ground defense or takedown defense, but apparently knowing Islam Makhachev he got this under control, and Khabib is on his side for sure,

The event will not be on til next week...  :/  Yeah I know it sucks. 

I feel like there's more than a couple of underdogs that could win in this event.  Prolly 5 of them.  I'm not sure what the exact odds are but I think Araujo, Royval, Davis, Malkoun and Sam Hughes are live dogs.  And there are a couple more match ups with sketchy favorites too. 

I think I have seen the schedule wrong, or they have to change the event instead of this week it will be the other week, but at least I got my picks and prediction for the fight without any hesitation,  well, Underdogs for this event maybe I anticipated such high hopes in getting into underdog's \

But again I am pretty much excited when the fight is near but I haven't seen the real schedule of the fight,
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2022, 09:42:21 PM

While I'm not a massive fan of Jones as a person, at least what we've seen, and heard of him ever since he kind of unofficially retired. He is one of the best mixed martial artists to have graced the UFC.
I don't think anyone likes Jon Jones as a person, even himself and his family, but he was a fantastic mma fighter.
I am saying he was because we didn't see him doing any real fighting in more than two years, not counting beating up his wife.
With all this added weight and muscles I think we are going to see completely different Jones in octagon, but Ngannou would smashed him if he was his first heavyweight opponent Grin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: