Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85546 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 11:08:41 AM

Nate Diaz VS Tony Ferguson

What a great fight between a couple of UFC veterans.  I was really happy for Nate Diaz and seeing him end his career in a flexing pose while his opponent submitted is about as good of a way to end it as I've seen in professional fighting.  I look forward to seeing him get his payday by being the next Jake Paul opponent and was glad to see the kid from Stockton go out on top.  I had to put my money on the Chimaev fight, but for those who went with Nate... Congrats!

Let's not forget Tony Ferguson's sacrifice aswell, if it doesn't for him accepting this fight then we can not see a Nate Diaz VS Tony Ferguson fight that is for sure, I think he was the one that consistently sacrificed a fight that he can surely win, for a fight that has a tendency for him losing, and just like these switch fight again he lost this fight again, and for Nate Diaz, it is like that the luck has shone upon him again escaping that beast Chimaev for a close match with Tony Ferguson was quite the thing he needed now, even if Nate Diaz practice his ground game for the Khamzat Chimaev fight as we saw the recent fight of Chimaev Diaz his opponent doesn't stand a chance and in round 1 he is like playing with his rug doll,

Many good fighters will refuse to accept to fight Chimaev for such short time replacement since they don't have enough time to prepare. I'd say many fighters on UFC are really good in punch and kick, but they're lack of wrestler and ground skills, that's what Chimaev really good in.

Why does Chimaev want to move to the next weight? I think he can fight against Edwards, this might a good chance to win considering Edwards haven't proving if he's really deserve the belt since he haven't defending his belt for multiple times.

They have seen what Khamzat Chimaev can do and on his recent wins and undefeated record pretty much many will surely think twice before entering into the octagon with him, this is surely normal for Chimaev because no one in the UFC wants to fight him, instead Gilbert Burns,

I think because of that backstage fiasco at the press conference, and he also missed his weight the UFC will not give him the title fight on his next match, but instead he needs to fight one more fight before giving him, Leon Edwards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 11:57:31 AM

These guys showed us some good boxing. None of this boring wrestling, just 15 min of pure bashing after which Ferguson's eyebrow looked pretty bad.
Also, I've noticed a lot of crypto advertising in the octagon.

Congratulations to Diaz. That was a pretty good ending of his UFC career. He said it at the end that he knows when to take his leave and ends it with a win unlike McGregor.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 12:01:30 PM

Khamzat guaranteed everything by overweight and changing his opponent. He finished by suffocating his opponent in the first seconds, it was a quick submissions, it was obvious that this was going to happen. Now he will want to go directly to the title match. Khamzat will want to fight Lion Edwards without any effort. I didn't listen to the end of the match, I'm not sure if he wanted it. but I think that was his definite goal.

It was a fairer finale for Nate Diaz. Tony ferguson acted as a full bridge and had a lot of respect for Nate and seemed to be enjoying the game a lot. I can say it was a bit of an exhibition match.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2022, 12:17:33 PM

@YuginKadoya Edwards will also be easy for Chimaev. he has sturdy take down defence against others but they don't fight the way Chimaev does.

that one more fight you are talking about, would it be Usman? Usman is fit to defeat this beast and will likely have a trilogy with Edwards. thats what it might just be and Usman will be back to his place again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 02:09:37 PM

~
I think because of that backstage fiasco at the press conference, and he also missed his weight the UFC will not give him the title fight on his next match, but instead he needs to fight one more fight before giving him, Leon Edwards,
If Khamzat Chimaev decides to stick to 170 pound division and willing to fight for the title, the obvious choice would be to fight Colby Covington for the title eliminator but considering it will take a long time to see Usman and Leon Edwards fight again, i wont be surprised if he moves up in division and face another title eliminator for 185 pounds.

Now he will want to go directly to the title match. Khamzat will want to fight Lion Edwards without any effort. I didn't listen to the end of the match, I'm not sure if he wanted it. but I think that was his definite goal.
He did not call out any opponent but he said he is willing to face anyone in either weight division and will fight according to his coaches decision.

There are several reasons for missing weight as Khamzat Chimaev mentioned, he was lifting weights and he thought he will be fighting at UFC 280 and then while he was cutting weight by 4 AM doctors asked him to stop cutting weight and he was adamant that he could make the weight if they allowed before the official weigh ins, if you look at this card, several fighters missed weight including Heavyweights  Grin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 04:26:51 PM

These guys showed us some good boxing. None of this boring wrestling, just 15 min of pure bashing after which Ferguson's eyebrow looked pretty bad.
Also, I've noticed a lot of crypto advertising in the octagon.

Congratulations to Diaz. That was a pretty good ending of his UFC career. He said it at the end that he knows when to take his leave and ends it with a win unlike McGregor.

Actually, I have seen a great send-off for Nate Diaz, and pretty much Tony Ferguson was a little playful with Diaz, it was like he is happy fighting but at the same time, just enjoying it, and when he lost to Diaz it was like Ferguson is really OK with it he doesn't really care anymore it was like he is happy that he is still fighting, he is not like the Tony Ferguson back then, even though he slightly cut his shin that doesn't bother him at all, for me the fight was not boring but it was kind of slow, but because this is two legends fighting you can just enjoy the two of them inside the octagon, and pretty much this is the 1st time I have seen Tony Ferguson tap immediately on a submission knowing Ferguson he doesn't really tap immediately even if his arm was broken, in this guillotine he taps instantly,

@YuginKadoya Edwards will also be easy for Chimaev. he has sturdy take down defence against others but they don't fight the way Chimaev does.

that one more fight you are talking about, would it be Usman? Usman is fit to defeat this beast and will likely have a trilogy with Edwards. thats what it might just be and Usman will be back to his place again.

I agree that Edwards will be an easy fight for Chimaev, with that intense strength of Khamzat Chimaev he doesn't stand a chance, he surely goes the power and Holland is not that sluggish when it comes to a ground game he may have a weakness from takedowns and he is a black belt on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, also has 6 wins with submission, but that chain wrestling of Chimaev is superb he doesn't really stand a chance, so I think Leon Edwards will also be the same,

For me, I think Kamaru Usman will have a rematch with Leon Edwards immediately while Khamzat Chimaev will be fighting Colby Covington because Covington is the only option he has,

If Khamzat Chimaev decides to stick to 170 pound division and willing to fight for the title, the obvious choice would be to fight Colby Covington for the title eliminator but considering it will take a long time to see Usman and Leon Edwards fight again, i wont be surprised if he moves up in division and face another title eliminator for 185 pounds.

I think he will stay can get the belt for this division and then go on with another division to dominate that division aswell, I think that is the plan for Chimaev that is why he keeps on saying that he wants to fight everyone, he will fight them anytime, anywhere, I think after the belt on the Welterweight division he will then go up to the Middleweight division to fuck up Paulo Costa,
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 06:37:41 AM

UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs. Song

Date: September 17, 2022
Main Card: SAT, SEP 17 / 7:00 PM EDT
Prelims: SAT, SEP 17 / 4:00 PM EDT

Venue: UFC Apex

Main card (ESPN+)
Bantamweight: Cory Sandhagen vs. Song Yadong            
Middleweight: Chidi Njokuani vs. Gregory Rodrigues            
Featherweight: Andre Fili vs. Bill Algeo            
Heavyweight: Tanner Boser vs. Rodrigo Nascimento   

Preliminary card (ESPN+)
Middleweight: Anthony Hernandez vs. Marc-André Barriault            
Featherweight: Damon Jackson vs. Pat Sabatini            
Welterweight: Trevin Giles vs. Louis Cosce            
Middleweight: Joseph Pyfer vs. Alen Amedovski            
Women's Bantamweight: Aspen Ladd vs. Sara McMann            
Women's Strawweight: Denise Gomes vs. Loma Lookboonmee            
Lightweight: Trey Ogden vs. Daniel Zellhuber            
Women's Flyweight: Mariya Agapova vs. Gillian Robertson            
Bantamweight: Tony Gravely vs. Javid Basharat            
Lightweight: Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Sandhagen_vs._Song

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 09:42:55 AM

Too much drama last weekend in the UFC. Dana White's evil plan of destroying Nate Diaz in a very violent way to further boost Chimaev's popularity failed. Nate Diaz ended his UFC contract like a hero as he was able to stop Ferguson in the main event. Nate might box Shake Paul next. Cheesy

Although there's something in my mind that says the drama was created in order to save the event from Chimaev's overweight. Chimaev just after Herb Dean stopped the fight tried to comfort Holland right away and they hugged each other. Nevertheless, the event was very successful. I think the drama despite the change of opponents made the event even more enticing.

I hope Ferguson retires or maybe Dana should give him something very winnable so he can retire with a win. As for Chimaev, he's a fuckin' beast but I wonder what's next for him since 8 pounds overweight is too heavy. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 09:48:08 AM

Not so a great event but it still it is one of the decent events this year, now here are the fights that I am interested in, there are not many but still, I think I will look even further for other fighters that I haven't seen maybe I will look for them later but for now the fights that I am interested with

Here is one interesting fight I know Cory Sandhagen doesn't have the best record now because of his 2 consecutive losses, but he is one of the most technical fighters I know, but his opponent Song Yadong for me is more technical than Sandhagen, and seeing how he fight he got the power to knock out his opponent, especially Cory Sandhagen, this could be an easy fight if Song Yadong can land his punches with his fight IQ over Sandhagen for me I think Yadong all the way,

Here I like Tanner Boser, but there is something to Nascimento that I surely need to check first for me this is going to be a brawl, and the one that has the huge advantage with his durability or has a great chin is the winner for this fight,

For a 41-year-old female fighter Sara McMann surely still does it all, for me, I may go with the young and a legit fighting kitten and that is Aspen Ladd,

I know it looks like I am giving my picks early but this may change depending on updates for this upcoming fight,
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 947

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 11:01:30 AM

Khamzat guaranteed everything by overweight and changing his opponent. He finished by suffocating his opponent in the first seconds, it was a quick submissions, it was obvious that this was going to happen. Now he will want to go directly to the title match. Khamzat will want to fight Lion Edwards without any effort. I didn't listen to the end of the match, I'm not sure if he wanted it. but I think that was his definite goal.

It was a fairer finale for Nate Diaz. Tony ferguson acted as a full bridge and had a lot of respect for Nate and seemed to be enjoying the game a lot. I can say it was a bit of an exhibition match.
Chimaev from the first seconds sent Holland to the floor, after that it became clear that Holland had no chance in this fight, he looked like a fish that was thrown ashore. This situation with Chimaev's overweight looks very strange, I would still understand if the overweight was small, but here it was significant and Chimaev definitely knew about it when he went to the weigh-in. Perhaps it was necessary.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 12:37:33 PM

Not so a great event but it still it is one of the decent events this year, now here are the fights that I am interested in, there are not many but still, I think I will look even further for other fighters that I haven't seen maybe I will look for them later but for now the fights that I am interested with

Here is one interesting fight I know Cory Sandhagen doesn't have the best record now because of his 2 consecutive losses, but he is one of the most technical fighters I know, but his opponent Song Yadong for me is more technical than Sandhagen, and seeing how he fight he got the power to knock out his opponent, especially Cory Sandhagen, this could be an easy fight if Song Yadong can land his punches with his fight IQ over Sandhagen for me I think Yadong all the way,

Here I like Tanner Boser, but there is something to Nascimento that I surely need to check first for me this is going to be a brawl, and the one that has the huge advantage with his durability or has a great chin is the winner for this fight,

For a 41-year-old female fighter Sara McMann surely still does it all, for me, I may go with the young and a legit fighting kitten and that is Aspen Ladd,

I know it looks like I am giving my picks early but this may change depending on updates for this upcoming fight,

Watch the one vs Dillashaw.  It's pretty close and most of the guys I know irl who are hardcore into betting MMA had it for Sandhagen.  As for meI had it for Dillashaw but I only watched it live.  Will watch the tape some time this week.  I'm leaning Sanhagen at first glance as he fought better competition.  And losing a close fight vs Dillashaw is alright and so is losing vs Yan.  Both are excellent fighters and both are ex champs.  Song could get schooled here.

Fight to watch for me is Njokuani vs Rodrigues.  That's gonna be close.

Edit:  The pie shitter of my lottery ticket is...  Dawodu.  I think I would've won my top two tickets if not for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 01:02:23 PM

Chimaev caused a total mess and I think he deserved to be pulled of this card, but that would ruin all training camp effort of his opponent.
I think we are going to see lot of surprises after this shakeup and switch with main and co-main event, so will see who is better prepared for this.
Just checking the odds on Sportsbet and I like the odds on Nate Diaz to win against Ferguson, and I think Holland can take one round from Chimaev.
https://sportsbet.io/sports/mma/ufc/ufc-279-chimaev-vs-diaz/matches

Yeah, he probably should have been pulled. His attitude after it was terrible. I kinda really wanted to see him face Diaz and was one of the people thinking he could give him a good fight but after Nate's performance against Ferguson I think Chimaev would have also finished Nate off in the first round. No idea what Nate was doing. He spent half the fight walking around and at one point it seemed like he didn't even want to go on as he was just walking away shaking his head like he didn't even wanna carry on. I'm sure Nate will be back in the UFC soon enough. Looks like he's wanting some of that big boxing money but if someone like Jake Paul doesn't fight him he might not have many options. I'm sure there's been talks about fighting Jake but Jake has a lot of options. It would probably be an easy fight for Jake as well as just pure boxing isn't going to be Nate's strong point. I could see him coming back for the Connor trilogy seeing as McGregor is seemingly open to that. Connor is gonna need some easy fights to get himself back into the swing of things and seeing Diaz's performance I don't think it would trouble Connor as much as the first two.

Thought Jingliang Li was robbed in his fight. No idea how a lot of these judges score fights but I haven't seen anyone saying D-Rod won that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 01:38:09 PM

Chimaev caused a total mess and I think he deserved to be pulled of this card, but that would ruin all training camp effort of his opponent.
I think we are going to see lot of surprises after this shakeup and switch with main and co-main event, so will see who is better prepared for this.
Just checking the odds on Sportsbet and I like the odds on Nate Diaz to win against Ferguson, and I think Holland can take one round from Chimaev.

Yeah, he probably should have been pulled. His attitude after it was terrible. I kinda really wanted to see him face Diaz and was one of the people thinking he could give him a good fight but after Nate's performance against Ferguson I think Chimaev would have also finished Nate off in the first round. No idea what Nate was doing. He spent half the fight walking around and at one point it seemed like he didn't even want to go on as he was just walking away shaking his head like he didn't even wanna carry on. I'm sure Nate will be back in the UFC soon enough. Looks like he's wanting some of that big boxing money but if someone like Jake Paul doesn't fight him he might not have many options. I'm sure there's been talks about fighting Jake but Jake has a lot of options. It would probably be an easy fight for Jake as well as just pure boxing isn't going to be Nate's strong point. I could see him coming back for the Connor trilogy seeing as McGregor is seemingly open to that. Connor is gonna need some easy fights to get himself back into the swing of things and seeing Diaz's performance I don't think it would trouble Connor as much as the first two.

Thought Jingliang Li was robbed in his fight. No idea how a lot of these judges score fights but I haven't seen anyone saying D-Rod won that.

Connor already saw Nates last fight before Ferguson, he would probably agreed to fight Nate if his leg injury has fully recovered. Now that he had gained weight, the more possible that the leg will break again with one leg swing from Nate.

In an interview Nate stated he'd be diverting to another sport to which he must mean Jake and him in the ring. He has lots of time to prepare for it.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 02:11:21 PM

The one time Diaz was by the cage with has hands hanging at the top railing was him talking to Dana and telling him that the new sponsor for the fighters' shoes suck.  Lmaooo.  Typical of Nate Diaz.  Cheesy  The walking away, pretending to light a joint and other shenannigans in the cage he also did vs Leon Edwards.  He's trying to get his opponents off guard I guess...

And yeah he said at the post fight press conference that he's coming back in the UFC prolly after a stint at boxing.  I'm pretty sure he wants the McGregor trilogy.  Lots of money for him there. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 02:57:56 PM

Watch the one vs Dillashaw.  It's pretty close and most of the guys I know irl who are hardcore into betting MMA had it for Sandhagen.  As for meI had it for Dillashaw but I only watched it live.  Will watch the tape some time this week.  I'm leaning Sanhagen at first glance as he fought better competition.  And losing a close fight vs Dillashaw is alright and so is losing vs Yan.  Both are excellent fighters and both are ex champs.  Song could get schooled here.

Fight to watch for me is Njokuani vs Rodrigues.  That's gonna be close.

Edit:  The pie shitter of my lottery ticket is...  Dawodu.  I think I would've won my top two tickets if not for him.

For that fight, I really think that Cory Sandhagen won the fight The judges have counted it all wrong, but it was really a super close fight that Sandhagen had done much more in the 5th round but the judges still gives it to Dillashaw, but Sandhagen VS Song Yadong I really doubt Sandhagen could beat Yadong because for me I have seen how powerful the punch of Song Yadong, and like I have said Sandhagen could be technical here but Yadong also got that technicality while fighting, and that strength that Sandhagen doesn't have that could surely make Yadong win this fight,

Connor already saw Nates last fight before Ferguson, he would probably agreed to fight Nate if his leg injury has fully recovered. Now that he had gained weight, the more possible that the leg will break again with one leg swing from Nate.

In an interview Nate stated he'd be diverting to another sport to which he must mean Jake and him in the ring. He has lots of time to prepare for it.

It could be hard for Conor McGregor to come back again, but he can definitely if there is money on the fight he would surely fight, while Nate Diaz's next destination could be the Jake Paul boxing exhibition, which I think Nate is not slacking when it comes to boxing, but it could also be the bare Knuckle fight he is talking about I guess he wants to brawl so much that he is getting a boxing fight without gloves and some are saying that he fits the bill in this kind of combat sports, well let's just wait if what could happen to his career now, well moving on Dana White Contender Series 2022: Week 8 is tomorrow, who has a pick for those fights and what are your thoughts?
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 09:44:33 PM

Nate pretty much outclassed Fergusson on the night. Although Fergusson definitely did have success with those lead leg kicks, which he should've done a bit more of. There was a time in the fight where Diaz's leg collapses underneath him, obviously in typical Diaz fashion he shrugged it off, but it was obvious that the leg was compromised. Not sure if Fergusson saw that or not.
It's time for Tony Ferguson to retire after losing his fifth fight in a row against Nate Diaz who didn't even prepare to fight against him.
Nate Diaz gave a great boost for his new promotion MMA competition he is starting soon, and great way for him to quit UFC.
Khamzat Chimaev did win his fight against Kevin Holland, but his unprofessional behavior should not repeat again if he wants to be title contender.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 06:28:50 AM

I also think that Jingliang Li won that fight. This event was very unlucky for Jingliang. He has bought a fancy blue suit - press conference got cancelled. He was planned and trained to fight one of UFC legends, got Daniel Rodriguez. Imho he was winning that fight, got robbed. I am a bit lazy this morning, but if you google for Dana White opinion on this judge decision, then you would find that he also thinks that Jingliang was robbed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 08:27:42 AM

It's time for Tony Ferguson to retire after losing his fifth fight in a row against Nate Diaz who didn't even prepare to fight against him.
Nate Diaz gave a great boost for his new promotion MMA competition he is starting soon, and great way for him to quit UFC.
Khamzat Chimaev did win his fight against Kevin Holland, but his unprofessional behavior should not repeat again if he wants to be title contender.

Well, even though Nate Diaz has said that he doesn't come prepared I'd say he surely came prepared for Khamzat Chimaev that is, I think he come and trained to get ready for heavy wrestling because if he isn't prepared he would have easily submitted Tony Ferguson that many are comparing to Khabib Nurmagomedovs wrestling, and yes Tony Ferguson should retire, but as he said he is a different Tony inside the octagon he is very happy even though he lost to Nate Diaz, he is also well mannered now, and I think he does accept his fate on keeping a losing streak, but yeah he is surely slow both Nate and Tony are pretty much having a slow movement, but still, it is a great fight to watch,

While on Khamzat Chimaev, Dana White doesn't really tolerate this kind of thing and if Chimaev would do it again there will be legal action for his behavior the next time he does it, but surely it was a great fight that him fighting Nate Diaz, that actually doesn't really stand a chance at him in the first place,

I also think that Jingliang Li won that fight. This event was very unlucky for Jingliang. He has bought a fancy blue suit - press conference got cancelled. He was planned and trained to fight one of UFC legends, got Daniel Rodriguez. Imho he was winning that fight, got robbed. I am a bit lazy this morning, but if you google for Dana White opinion on this judge decision, then you would find that he also thinks that Jingliang was robbed.

The pictures say it all, even though both Jingliang and Rodriguez are friendly with each other after that fight Li Jingliang should be compensated because of this robbery, I haven't watched this fight yet, I just watch some of the short highlights of the fight, but I really want to see the full fight, just to be sure,
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 10:40:31 AM

Btw, once again Chimaev has won a fight without even being hit. His ego probably is somewhere at the cloud level right now. Quite strange that he is not shouting that he is untouchable and he can "smesh anibaaadi" (smash anybody).

I did not like how he behave at weight ins / staredown. Jumping, smiling, screaming, middle finger to the crowd (hope that was those who booed him), f words. As a man who has spoiled whole event and card, I think he should behave more silently. Very ill-mannered guy. A lot of his Muslim brothers dont approve his behaviour in social media. Popularity has spoiled him. Cant imagine if Ankalaev, Makhachev or Nurmagomedov would behave like that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 11:01:10 AM

I rewatched the leech fight, because on the night I also thought it was his fight. However, watching it the second time has convinced that those judges must have not been watching the same fight. To not give him the second round is almost fascicle. I know there's a saying to not leave it to the judges since they don't get replays, and they see it from a different angle, but that's just ridiculous.

Also, some of may remember Elias Theodorou, he died two days ago from cancer. He was in his early thirties I believe, so a shocking loss to the MMA community. Seemed a real nice guy, and a good fighter too. 
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: