Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85546 times)
Road21Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 265
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:00:17 AM

I'm more excited to see Diaz than Chimaev as Chimaev's stock went down when he fought Burns imho.  Watch this...
I'd agree, but I actually think Burns is underrated, he was giving Usman problems, right up until he discovered Burns doesn't like the jab. Honestly, I see Burns getting the belt if he can sort out that jab issue he has. He probably has some of the most lethal ground game in the division, and he can bang.

Chimaev, I'm not actually a fan of, but I think he makes a mockery of Diaz. I probably won't be betting on that fight, since the odds will be absolutely awful, unless you're going for Diaz. I'm just not convinced Diaz has it in him.
No, I don't think so too. If the fight will end in a stand-up fight Diaz will just have a sore face and body with the added loss.
The only chance I could see is thru submission which will be a difficult task to achieve when fighting Chimaev because no one had successfully managed to take him down yet.
Then, if ever by some miracle it does happen, Nate has to worry about the counter with Chimaev having the same skills in submission.
A win from Nate here will almost look like how Edwards won. Unexpected.

Chimaev vs Diaz will have same awful odds with Edwards vs Usman. If Diaz just have the same winning rate with Edwards, you can hope for an upset but this is meant to cut Diaz from UFC with an embarrassing loss. And Diaz is also willing lose so he could jump overboard to exhibition fight vs Logan.

Ferguson - Jingliang might also have the same odds. It might be Ferguson's last fight too. Walker-Cuțelaba seem a match which I'd be for Walker.

Khamzat Chimaev vs Nate Diaz - We don't know what will happen in the fight until the ring bells even though Khamzat Chimaev has a greater odds of winning against Nate Diaz. It seems Nate had enough with the UFC regarding his contract, Diaz Brothers vs Logan Brothers might bound to happen.  

Li Jingliang vs Tony Ferguson - This will be Tony's last chance if he can't pull this fight against Li he's done with the UFC. I'm also puzzled why he returned to welterweight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:04:46 AM

No, I don't think so too. If the fight will end in a stand-up fight Diaz will just have a sore face and body with the added loss.
The only chance I could see is thru submission which will be a difficult task to achieve when fighting Chimaev because no one had successfully managed to take him down yet.
Then, if ever by some miracle it does happen, Nate has to worry about the counter with Chimaev having the same skills in submission.
A win from Nate here will almost look like how Edwards won. Unexpected.
I'd say he has more chance on the feet than on the ground, and I believe that speaks volumes since I don't think he has much chance on the feet. I'd be very surprised if he manages to submit Chimaev, but you could argue that crazier things have happened in the last year, we've had massive favourites, including this weekend just gone lose, so I can't be 100% sure obviously.

However, I do consider this one of those fights were the favourite wins 9.5 times out of 10. Honestly, I'd love to see Diaz win, and while not being a fan of either of the fighters I'll be hoping Diaz pulls off the upset.

Yup, definatelly more chance in standup than wrestling or bjj. He can't match Chimaevs wrestling skills, and his BJJ i honestly outdated for modern MMA. He would have to have Brian Ortega type of skills and confidance off his back to even atempt something on Chimaev. On paper Diaz is a huge underdog here, but as you said, stranger things have happened.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:10:02 AM

I just feel like this is a fight that's happening because it'll make Chimaev look absolutely next level, because Diaz is a fan favourite, and is still held in high regard by many. The reality is he's been off the paces for a few years now, and isn't the fighter he used to be. Plus, Chimaev did lose some stock after that Burns fight.

So, I do think this is feeding Diaz to the dogs type of bout, and I'll probably be avoiding the fight all together in terms of betting. There's no reward for the obvious choice, and the likelihood of the underdog getting anything is rather slim. I'd say it's probably the most mismatched fight of this year.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:14:30 AM

Great fight to watch. I believe the winner of that fight will next face the looser of Adesanya vs Pereira fight and will have another attempt for a title. If it would be Adesanya, then we will see a trilogy, another... UFC Middleweight division looked boring until Pereira entered title race. All the top fights were rather obvious.

We have an update in pound-for-pound rating. Volkanovski is first, Leon Edwards is on 6th place.

I think Gane is going to take Tuivasa skull. As usually Shoeyvasa gonna rush and rely on his chin, but he will be punished for that. No beer from the shoe this time. Gane seems to be more technician than Tai.

That is for sure after the Adesanya VS Pereira fight this could likely happen, but I don't like a rematch between Whitettaker or Vettori Versus Adesanya I want them to do a Pereira instead, even if Adesanya wins against Pereira I want to see a new fight for those 2 instead a rematch against Adesanya again, I don't really want to watch that,

Volkanovski is a real deal I surely now know that Alexander Volkanovski is still a progressing fighter every fight we are seeing a new Volkanovski inside the octagon,

Tai Tuivasa VS Derrick Lewis was a very straight-to-the-point fight Lewis is a forward fighter and Tuivasa has exposed his style, but against Cyril Gane, I think Tuivasa will surely be having a hard time against him,

there will be edwards vs kamaru III as said by Mr White in an interview. imo kamaru doesn't need a tuneup for them to clash again. hope they'd be back in just 2-3 months already. karamu vowed to kill him, this time the odds may be better and i'm still going for kamaru.

time to really bet huge in Adesanya vs Pereira match. i'm for izzy. hoping he could really make it this time around, overcoming this guy for once. Pereira serves as a boggeyman of izzy for a longtime.

That is for sure if Kamaru Usman wants a rematch he can surely have it, as for their rematch Usman is surely on the advantage with the scores, but he surely underestimated Edward's knockout power that is for sure,

For this fight, everything is possible Adesanya or Pereira can surely win if Adesanya can stay with his fighting style and plan he can surely win the fight but not won against Pereira, and Pereira on the other hand Alex Pereira can knockout Adesanya again if he likes too, for this fight it is really hard to judge on what could happen,

obviously with Tuivasa's knockout rate, he is also a tough fighter. he's got a change if he can prevent Gane bringing it to a ground fight.

I think Cyril Gane doesn't mostly go to ground fights, he is more of a technical fighter, and surely his fight IQ will surely work here against Derrick Lewis we don't expect that result that he can knockout Lewis, but he surely did, I want to see a rematch against Ngannou, I think that experience from that fight can surely make him realise how he can deal with Francis Ngannou,
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:24:26 AM

I think Cyril Gane doesn't mostly go to ground fights, he is more of a technical fighter, and surely his fight IQ will surely work here against Derrick Lewis we don't expect that result that he can knockout Lewis, but he surely did, I want to see a rematch against Ngannou, I think that experience from that fight can surely make him realise how he can deal with Francis Ngannou,
Ngannou fight was a weird one. Seems like Ngannou was injured, I think something to do with his knee if I recall correctly? Gane was the favourite in a lot of people's eyes, I can't quite remember on the bookies side of things. However, he just didn't perform, and Ngannou actually beat him by wrestling, which is something we thought Gane had the upper hand in.

I do think Gane beats Ngannou in the rematch, since he'll be a little more wary of those take downs, and Ngannou didn't have the speed on the ground. I like Ngannou though. I'm not sold on Gane, and he didn't show a lot of heart in that fight, whereas Ngannou did, despite the injury.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 01:01:02 PM

Nate is a good fighter who fights well in 5 round fights, he knows how to distribute forces, but the problem is that this fight will not last 5 rounds

Crystal ball of predictions showed me that their fight will end with doctor stoppage. It is hard to submit Nate, it is even more harder to knock him out. Chimaev 100% will go for a finish and smash Nate's face. Even if Nate managed to damage or daze Chimaev, he will, as usually, laugh-taunt, and lose the fight.

Tai Tuivasa VS Derrick Lewis was a very straight-to-the-point fight Lewis is a forward fighter and Tuivasa has exposed his style, but against Cyril Gane, I think Tuivasa will surely be having a hard time against him

Low kick, knees to fat belly and TKO finish at the fence. That is how I see Gane wins this fight. Speed, power, crowd - everything will be against Tuivasa in this fight. I just dont see where Tuivasa could be better than Gane.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 01:28:17 PM

Nate is a good fighter who fights well in 5 round fights, he knows how to distribute forces, but the problem is that this fight will not last 5 rounds

Crystal ball of predictions showed me that their fight will end with doctor stoppage. It is hard to submit Nate, it is even more harder to knock him out. Chimaev 100% will go for a finish and smash Nate's face. Even if Nate managed to damage or daze Chimaev, he will, as usually, laugh-taunt, and lose the fight.

Tai Tuivasa VS Derrick Lewis was a very straight-to-the-point fight Lewis is a forward fighter and Tuivasa has exposed his style, but against Cyril Gane, I think Tuivasa will surely be having a hard time against him

Low kick, knees to fat belly and TKO finish at the fence. That is how I see Gane wins this fight. Speed, power, crowd - everything will be against Tuivasa in this fight. I just dont see where Tuivasa could be better than Gane.
Cirly Gane is a much more elite mixed martial artist in every sense. I can't find much answer to the question of what Tuivasa can do against Tuiavasa, because Gane is a fighter with high agility, he is the most active fighter among the heavyweights in my opinion. Wrestling doesn't work anyway, and for punches, Tuivasa's strike distance will be short and he'll be slow. In the same way, Gane will play against him by bringing more distance and changing level by showing wrestling and the knee, elbow strikes will try to find
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 01:46:44 PM

I just feel like this is a fight that's happening because it'll make Chimaev look absolutely next level, because Diaz is a fan favourite, and is still held in high regard by many. The reality is he's been off the paces for a few years now, and isn't the fighter he used to be. Plus, Chimaev did lose some stock after that Burns fight.

So, I do think this is feeding Diaz to the dogs type of bout, and I'll probably be avoiding the fight all together in terms of betting. There's no reward for the obvious choice, and the likelihood of the underdog getting anything is rather slim. I'd say it's probably the most mismatched fight of this year.

This smells like a passing of the torch. Chimaev is an exciting fighter with an interesting personality too just like Diaz. Just perfect timing because this is also Diaz's last fight in his contract with the UFC. Dana will try to make Chimaev his next big fish.

A bad match up and Dana trying to completely destroy Diaz's future market. Especially if Jake Paul will try to lure Diaz into a boxing fight. Diaz tried to apply for a boxing license before and I haven't heard an update, probably blocked by Dana who's holding a live contract. Jake Paul also mentioned Diaz's name before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 02:05:32 PM

I'm more excited to see Diaz than Chimaev as Chimaev's stock went down when he fought Burns imho.  Watch this...
I'd agree, but I actually think Burns is underrated, he was giving Usman problems, right up until he discovered Burns doesn't like the jab. Honestly, I see Burns getting the belt if he can sort out that jab issue he has. He probably has some of the most lethal ground game in the division, and he can bang.

Chimaev, I'm not actually a fan of, but I think he makes a mockery of Diaz. I probably won't be betting on that fight, since the odds will be absolutely awful, unless you're going for Diaz. I'm just not convinced Diaz has it in him.

Yup, no value on Chimaev.  He's at 1.08 and Diaz is at 8.40.  I just feel like Diaz doesn't care anymore.  Chimaev will win the match but he won't be given the satisfaction of the win because Diaz could not be training right now and might just take the fall and make it really obvious that he took the fall.  Dunno...  But watch the BMF match between Masvidal and Diaz.

...  I think Diaz was thinking "wups, ref stopped the fight, give me my money.".

Watch it.

Masvidal vs Diaz BMF
https://mmacore.tv/videos/Jorge_Masvidal_vs._Nate_Diaz_Full_Fight_UFC_244_Part_1/10330240

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 02:34:07 PM

This smells like a passing of the torch. Chimaev is an exciting fighter with an interesting personality too just like Diaz. Just perfect timing because this is also Diaz's last fight in his contract with the UFC. Dana will try to make Chimaev his next big fish.

A bad match up and Dana trying to completely destroy Diaz's future market. Especially if Jake Paul will try to lure Diaz into a boxing fight. Diaz tried to apply for a boxing license before and I haven't heard an update, probably blocked by Dana who's holding a live contract. Jake Paul also mentioned Diaz's name before.

^^ Khamzat Chimaev will not have any problem winning this fight against Nate Diaz, I am confident of that.
His record of 11 wins and no losses is going to remain the same for the foreseeable future. My honest opinion is that this fight is not going to go all the way to the end.
The fight is expected to be closed out early by Khamzat Chimaev. There is a good chance that this fight will last a maximum of three rounds.

It is not my intention to belittle Nate Diaz in any way, but when compared to Nate Diaz right now, Chimaev is an absolute beast right now. As a result, I don't expect the main event to be a very competitive one.

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 03:41:44 PM

Yeah, I am avoiding this too and I doubt they will not pull a super underdog type of odds here.
Nate may be the fan favorite but it's just too obvious in this match who will win from a bettor's perspective. Just staying away would probably be the best idea than a high-risk bet for Nate or a low profit for Chimaev.
Oh, and yes, I do agree a stand-up fight may be his better chance while using jab and counter and the endurance of his chin which he is famous at.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 03:47:21 PM

Yup, no value on Chimaev.  He's at 1.08 and Diaz is at 8.40.  I just feel like Diaz doesn't care anymore.  Chimaev will win the match but he won't be given the satisfaction of the win because Diaz could not be training right now and might just take the fall and make it really obvious that he took the fall.  Dunno...  But watch the BMF match between Masvidal and Diaz.

...  I think Diaz was thinking "wups, ref stopped the fight, give me my money.".

Watch it.
Funnily enough, I've gotten that impression multiple times from Diaz. He's a volume fighter, and usually takes a lot of damage. Chimaev likely puts him a way. I think he might survive a round, but other than that pretty clean sailing for Chimaev I would think.

The thing is for me, if Chimaev wins it a dominant fashion or not, it doesn't increase his stock for me whatsoever, he has taken the easiest fight possible pretty much. That doesn't say much after coming out of the Burns fight, which kind of derailed his invincibility war path he was on.

Makes money for him, and Dana though so they aren't all that bothered.
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 06:33:21 PM

Ngannou fight was a weird one. Seems like Ngannou was injured, I think something to do with his knee if I recall correctly? Gane was the favourite in a lot of people's eyes, I can't quite remember on the bookies side of things. However, he just didn't perform, and Ngannou actually beat him by wrestling, which is something we thought Gane had the upper hand in.

I do think Gane beats Ngannou in the rematch, since he'll be a little more wary of those take downs, and Ngannou didn't have the speed on the ground. I like Ngannou though. I'm not sold on Gane, and he didn't show a lot of heart in that fight, whereas Ngannou did, despite the injury.

Francis Ngannou is someone I would support. There is no doubt that he is a fighter who always strives to win with his 100% effort. It is my belief that if not for the injury, Francis Ngannou would have been able to win the fight. I consider him to be a great fighter.

In spite of knowing that he is not going to win, he is still going to give his 100% even though he knows he won't win. As I mentioned above, I know that a lot of people might think that I am only saying this because Francis Ngannou is able to generate a lot of power. But that is not the only reason. There is no doubt that he is a great fighter with a great heart, and I always like to say that about a fighter.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 10:58:32 PM

Yup! he was really injured that night and that is why he resulted in a takedown against Ciryl Gane while Gane was caught by surprise he didn't expect Ngannou to do such a thing as we can see Ngannou has brought a great fight to us even though he is injured, and if we look at his record this is the first decision win for Francis Ngannou, it is out of character for Ngannou to do such a thing

Ciryl Gane is a calculating fighter, he will surely stick to the plan and will work on ways to execute them, but what happened last time will never happen again but kudos to Ngannou for changing at the very least because of his injury, in order to win, that is why I want to see a rematch between the two,

We can not underestimate Tai Tuivasa for knocking out Derrick Lewis like he was nothing, but for the record, Lewis is surely one straight-to-the-point guy that pretty much can be read very clearly, that is why it is an easy task for Tuivasa to knock him cold, but for Ciryl Gane it will be a complicated feat for Tuivasa to read his pattern because he can dance off to victory, Cyril Gane has great combat IQ that can surely be a problem for Tuivasa,

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 12:07:39 AM

I can't bet against Tai, and him being the underdog is always quite enticing with his recent rise to fame. The man is a star, even if his career will be somewhat short lived. The way he fights, basically makes his fights a coin toss, and I think Gane would know how to not get hit by him, since most of Tai's knockouts come from fighters just sitting in the pocket, and banging. Lewis found that out.

Gane will just look to touch him up, and then use his feet to get out of the way, and re-establish that distance. Tai will have to really work hard. I actually think that's how it's going to play out, and will probably be a rather boring fight. The value bet for me is it going the distance.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 01:18:23 AM

I can't bet against Tai, and him being the underdog is always quite enticing with his recent rise to fame. The man is a star, even if his career will be somewhat short lived. The way he fights, basically makes his fights a coin toss, and I think Gane would know how to not get hit by him, since most of Tai's knockouts come from fighters just sitting in the pocket, and banging. Lewis found that out.

Gane will just look to touch him up, and then use his feet to get out of the way, and re-establish that distance. Tai will have to really work hard. I actually think that's how it's going to play out, and will probably be a rather boring fight. The value bet for me is it going the distance.

Tuivasa made his name on the top after defeating Lewis, the win gives I'm an opportunity to fight guys like Gane although he may not have a high chance of winning. If Gane wouldn't keep their distance while fighting Tai, there could be an upset once again. I'm assuming they are staging to fight Blaydes whoever wins which is a more solid fight to watch than this one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:40:03 AM

Many fighters do not recover from the type of knockout that Leon Rocky Edwards has given to Kamaru Usman according to former lightweight champion Khabib. We cannot be quite certain if he is correct with his analysis, however, Khabib has also made a similar prediction on El Cucuy after he was beaten by Justin Gaethje and he was very much correct.

Khabib Nurmagomedov has said he is unsure how Kamaru Usman will react to his knockout defeat by Leon Edwards, admitting: “A lot of people don’t recover.”

“I’m aware that the trilogy is already in the works,” Khabib added. “I believe [Usman] can beat Leon Edwards, but after such a knockout, a lot of people don’t recover. It will be interesting to see, but I would love to see the trilogy.”

Source https://news.yahoo.com/lot-people-don-t-recover-145032420.html

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 09:27:18 AM

Many are really doubting Tai Tuivasa, and his recent fight with Lewis is not really that great like what you have said many are expecting Lewis to win it, but Tuivasa just pull a heavy punch that knocks out Lewis I know it will not work on Gane if you will watch Gane's previews fights, his fight IQ is the best, he might have a hard time from Francis Ngannou, and not knowing that Ngannou has an injury he surely was surprised by a sudden change in Ngannou's fight pattern, but pretty much against Tuivasa he can pull this up easily,

Tuivasa made his name on the top after defeating Lewis, the win gives I'm an opportunity to fight guys like Gane although he may not have a high chance of winning. If Gane wouldn't keep their distance while fighting Tai, there could be an upset once again. I'm assuming they are staging to fight Blaydes whoever wins which is a more solid fight to watch than this one.

For me, Tai Tuivasa is not really champion material, now for the number 1 contender Ciryl Gane that is really what he is, the speed, strength, and fighting IQ, Tai Tuivasa is something he can defeat but definitely he can not underestimate the guy, he surely 1 hit punch Lewis out cold,

Now another fight that can surely be great to watch is between Robert Whittaker VS Marvin Vettori and I think Vettori can pull this one up, now this is the 1st time these two will fight so for Whittaker he will surely have a hard time with Vettori in my opinion,
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 11:22:09 AM

Right on the money. This is a prop up fight for Chimaev and hed have to do something really stupid to shit the bed on this one. And the UFC really wants to get rid of some of the old guard like Diaz because there 's really not much they can do with them. They are not competitive anymore (save for few outliers) and imho, they aren't even fan favorites anymore, people have moved on.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 11:24:58 AM

Right on the money. This is a prop up fight for Chimaev and hed have to do something really stupid to shit the bed on this one. And the UFC really wants to get rid of some of the old guard like Diaz because there 's really not much they can do with them. They are not competitive anymore (save for few outliers) and imho, they aren't even fan favorites anymore, people have moved on.
Dare I say it, but people have moved on from Diaz. UFC has a bit of a different culture about it now, just look at the Ultimate fighter, and how that has evolved over time. The whole vibe is different, you go back to watch season one or the earlier seasons, and you can see how rough around the edges it is.

This does nothing for me though for Chimaev. If he wins, it's as expected. If he does a flying knee in the first 10 seconds, and knocks Diaz out, I'm still not going to think any more of him. He's expected to absolutely dominate that fight, and the risk is if he doesn't it looks even worse.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: