Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85548 times)
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 09:25:36 PM

It was a night that ended really early, I didn't expect it to end so soon, even I thought it was more likely to see five rounds for the main, both fighters who have proven their endurance. Ortega is someone who fought Volkanovski in five rounds. Very unfortunately, Ortega's shoulder popped out. Rodriquez said it was a misfortune and said he would do whatever the UFC decided. If Rodrigez won this game, he wanted to figth with Volkanovski. I think this match should be repeated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 09:53:43 PM

It was a night that ended really early, I didn't expect it to end so soon, even I thought it was more likely to see five rounds for the main, both fighters who have proven their endurance. Ortega is someone who fought Volkanovski in five rounds. Very unfortunately, Ortega's shoulder popped out. Rodriquez said it was a misfortune and said he would do whatever the UFC decided. If Rodrigez won this game, he wanted to figth with Volkanovski. I think this match should be repeated
It was an unfortunate main event and i expected to be a great fight but ended too soon due to an injury and i expected Brian Ortega to win the fight but Yair Rodríguez won the fight without much sweat and he should fight for the belt rather than waiting for the rematch.

Before the fight Amanda Lemos said she would win by submission and i expected her to win the fight by strikes but she showed her ground skills and won by submission.

Li Jingliang fight was a great one as Muslim Salikhov was dominating the fight but Li Jingliang was able to connect with some beautiful strikes and win the fight.

Fight of the night will be Matthew Christopher Schnell and Su Mudaerji, it was a wild exchange till it lasted and Schnell showed his chin even though his legs were giving up and he fired back and won the fight, one of the best fight this year.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 10:35:29 PM

Fresh from instagram!

A fight a lot of people been waiting for - UFC 280 on October 22 Oliveira vs Mahkachev for lighweight title. The result will make a lot of people to shut up.

What do you think? Belt goes to Dagestan again or Oliveira proves what he has been talking about “being better than Khabib”  Grin
Beating makhachev does not mean oliveira will be able to beat khabib, since khabib has proven that his grapling is the best in ufc history and it was proven with him beating top notch fighters like conor, poirier and gathaje and he beat them all with submission so the only thing that will decide who is better khabib or olibeira is a fight between them.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 05:39:38 AM

Here is the results for the UFC on ABC 3: Ortega vs. Rodriguez, I may have lost 2 bets but it was a fun fight to watch

Brian Ortega VS Yair Rodriguez Round 1 KO/TKO - LOST

Whether this is a freak injury or a clean win, Brian Ortega already has an injury on his shoulder before the fight, and I have learned that the Submission attempt of Yair Rodriguez isn't an Armbar at all, but it was too tight for Ortega to take his arm out, that lead to poping of his shoulder to an injury, but before that injury, Yair Rodriguez is dominating the stand-up giving Ortega a good combination of punches, and I have seen good technical approached from Yair Rodriguez, I may have lost this bet but I can also see a different approach for Yair to win this and to gain dominance on the standup, and it did, that is why I am so hyped seeing Rodriguez but some say that this is not a clean win for Rodriguez, I say Yair Rodriguez fight Brian Ortega not knowing Ortega's condition, when they are in a fight they are not aware that they already cause injuries to their opponent, they come up to the ring knowing his or her opponent is on a 100% condition,

Michelle Waterson VS Amanda Lemos Round 2 Submission - WIN

Amanda Lemos really is a powerhouse, I really like Michelle Waterson, but she never stands a chance in winning against Lemos, that reach for Lemos was a total advantage for her, even though Waterson takedown Lemos Lemos still get the upper hand I really think Lemon was Dominant until that Round 2 Submission on Waterson, it was a clean win for Amanda Lemon,

Jingliang Li VS Muslim Salikhov Round 2 KO/TKO - LOST

JingLiang really proves that he can also improve decent takedown defense, even though Salikhov takes down Jingliang in round 1 he manages to get out from getting mulled or submitted, Jingliang has great stand-up I really thought that Salikhov can put a threat to Jingliang but I was wrong Jingliang was really dominant the entire fight and from the 2nd round he manages to takedown Salikhov and pretty much still dominates the fight in their stand-up,

Fresh from instagram!

A fight a lot of people been waiting for - UFC 280 on October 22 Oliveira vs Mahkachev for lighweight title. The result will make a lot of people to shut up.

What do you think? Belt goes to Dagestan again or Oliveira proves what he has been talking about “being better than Khabib”  Grin

Great news an anticipate match and the one that I am waiting for, it will surely set the stage for both fighters to set up who really is the great fighter, I really feel sorry for Charles Oliveira, after getting Stripped from the belt, he will face a pretty much hard fight getting back to be champion, and this is going to be a fight that will surely prove who's the number 1,
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 947

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 09:17:46 AM

Fresh from instagram!

Oliveira has a good punch and can land a couple of good close range streaks. Makhachev will look for his chance to transfer the fight to wrestling, since he should not count on a strong blow and he is lower, Oliveira will not let him close to him. For Makhachev, this will be a good test of strength, let's see if wrestling can defeat Jitsu.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 10:53:01 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1), TopTort777 (1)

Moving forward and before the UFC 277 we will have UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall

UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall
Venue: 02 Arena, Saturday 07.23.2022

MAIN CARD

Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes VS Tom Aspinall
Middleweight: Jack Hermansson VS Chris Curtis
Lightweight: Paddy Pimblett VS Jordan Leavitt
Light Heavyweight: Nikita Krylov VS Alexander Gustafsson
Woman Flyweight: Molly McCann VS Hannah Goldy
Light Heavyweight: Paul Craig VS Volkan Oezdemir

PRELIMINARY CARD

Lightweight: Marc Diakiese VS Damir Hadžović
Bantamweight: Nathaniel Wood VS Charles Rosa
Featherqweight: Makwan Amirkhani VS Jonathan Pearce
Flyweight: Muhammad Mokaev VS Charles Johnson
Lightweight: Jai Herbert VS Kyle Nelson
Woman Flyweight: Mandy Böhm VS Victoria Leonardo
Welterweight: Nicolas Dalby VS Claudio Silva
Lightweight: Ľudovít Klein VS Mason Jones

CANCELLED BOUTS

Jack Hermansson vs. Darren Till

All information was from TAPOLOGY
cabron

Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2022, 03:50:53 PM

They are not making it easy for Aspinall. Although he seem to be a champ material, he has not faced someone as agressive as Blaydes. I can already see him getting elbowed heavily.

If he could just simulate what Derrick did if Blaydes attempt the take down, it be a big win. He gets a title shot if he wins this right?

erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 05:03:02 PM

Oliveira has a good punch and can land a couple of good close range streaks. Makhachev will look for his chance to transfer the fight to wrestling, since he should not count on a strong blow and he is lower, Oliveira will not let him close to him. For Makhachev, this will be a good test of strength, let's see if wrestling can defeat Jitsu.
They have the same height (178 cm) but have different fighting styles in jitsu and wrestling, but to stop the opponent both relying on near cranks, Oliveira also has good wrestling skills, so which fighter launches the takedown first?
The fact that both have 11 straight wins from Oliveira and 10 straight wins from Makhachev, whoever loses will spoil the previous winning streak.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eaLiTy

Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 08:01:00 PM

~
They have the same height (178 cm) but have different fighting styles in jitsu and wrestling, but to stop the opponent both relying on near cranks, Oliveira also has good wrestling skills, so which fighter launches the takedown first?
The fact that both have 11 straight wins from Oliveira and 10 straight wins from Makhachev, whoever loses will spoil the previous winning streak.
Charles Oliveira is a straight elite BJJ expert with the most submission wins but he is not a wrestler but his transitions are world class and hence he holds the most submission record in the UFC. On the other hand Islam Makhachev is an elite wrestler, the same match up the fans wanted to see was Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson where one was an elite wrestler and Tony was an elite submission artist.

Since the fight is moved to UAE, Islam Makhachev will have the crowd support and will have an advantage and i expect a great technical fight.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 02:58:20 AM

They are not making it easy for Aspinall. Although he seem to be a champ material, he has not faced someone as agressive as Blaydes. I can already see him getting elbowed heavily.

If he could just simulate what Derrick did if Blaydes attempt the take down, it be a big win. He gets a title shot if he wins this right?

I think Tom Aspinall is a great dude, he surely has lightning fast jab because of his boxing background, and Curtis Blaydes needs to be very careful indeed, And on their beer pong segment where he gives comments on the fighters in the heavyweight division, he said that he is afraid of all the fighter in the heavyweight and who is not, and his remarks on Curtis Blaydes was just admiration, even though he was KO'ed by Derrick Lewis anything can happen and it is most notable in the Heavyweight division those 1 punch KO strikes are very common, and he thinks of Curtis Blades a very well-rounded guy, and actually he might face him on the ground and he said that he will always be ready for anything,

He is aware of the Derrick Lewis KO on Blaydes maybe he will utilize that to make a good takedown defense or to KO Blaydes for good,

Surely Charles Oliveira has excellent Jui Jitsu but I can not count on that if I am facing Islam Makhachev because for me Dagestan Wrestling is very well known to be a force very dominant in the wrestling in the UFC, and because of Khabib NUrmagomedov's style pretty much Islam Makhachev has the same style as Khabib but the only difference was their effectiveness in the pressure, and with the cage corners it is very crucial for a Dagestan Wrestler to really escape because they have a higher advantage on those cage corners,

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 10:35:29 AM

I am interested in these 3 fights. I think Aspinall vs Blaydes is going to be a very close fight. Blaydes, expert in wrestling with heavy punch, Aspinall - younger, good at BJJ. I think we will see a very tactical ground game in this fight. Got distracted a bit and your face is smashed or you will tap in next 15 sec.

Gustafsson return to UFC after retirement. Gonna see what he has been doing those 2 years.

Paddy Pimblett - still dont understand him. This kid got charisma. Zero losses in UFC. Either his record is going to be spoiled and he would become just another average fighter (chances doubles, as Paddy is lazy and has a "star" fever), or someone that will help to sell a lot of PPV.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 01:16:00 PM

They are not making it easy for Aspinall. Although he seem to be a champ material, he has not faced someone as agressive as Blaydes.
They're helping him move up the ranks. He'll have to face more of these guys (the gatekeepers) sooner or later.

I can already see him getting elbowed heavily.
On the ground? If so, I'm not sure who takes down who here. He has a background in boxing and pretty well-rounded on his striking but his TD defense looks decent. He also has takedowns on his own.

I think it's too soon. Maybe one more fight against another top 5.

Related to the previous event, nice to see some fighters cashing out as well.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 02:52:23 PM

Moving forward and before the UFC 277 we will have UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall

UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall
Venue: 02 Arena, Saturday 07.23.2022

MAIN CARD

Middleweight: Jack Hermansson VS Chris Curtis
Woman Flyweight: Molly McCann VS Hannah Goldy
Light Heavyweight: Paul Craig VS Volkan Oezdemir

PRELIMINARY CARD

Lightweight: Marc Diakiese VS Damir Hadžović
Bantamweight: Nathaniel Wood VS Charles Rosa
Featherqweight: Makwan Amirkhani VS Jonathan Pearce
Flyweight: Muhammad Mokaev VS Charles Johnson
Lightweight: Jai Herbert VS Kyle Nelson
Woman Flyweight: Mandy Böhm VS Victoria Leonardo
Welterweight: Nicolas Dalby VS Claudio Silva
Lightweight: Ľudovít Klein VS Mason Jones

CANCELLED BOUTS

Jack Hermansson vs. Darren Till

All information was from TAPOLOGY

I love the roster of match ups for this event.  And it feels like the main event could happen just like Chris Daukas vs Lewis.  Daukas was rising the rankings really fast then he hit a wall that is Lewis.  That's fine since Lewis is a beast.  But  what the match makers did wrong was match Daukas up with Blaydes right after.  That killed Daukas' chances to get into top 5 for the time being.  Too much too soon.

Anyway, funny line movement...  Blaydes went from a slight favorite to a slight underdog and it's still moving in Aspinall's favor.  If anybody is picking Blaydes I think it's best to wait til Friday.  He could be around 2.20 - 2.50 by then.

Edit:  Btw my weekend from a betting perspective sucked.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 03:22:46 PM

Surely Charles Oliveira has excellent Jui Jitsu but I can not count on that if I am facing Islam Makhachev because for me Dagestan Wrestling is very well known to be a force very dominant in the wrestling in the UFC, and because of Khabib NUrmagomedov's style pretty much Islam Makhachev has the same style as Khabib but the only difference was their effectiveness in the pressure, and with the cage corners it is very crucial for a Dagestan Wrestler to really escape because they have a higher advantage on those cage corners,
I realized that Oliveira had to improve 2x from her previous abilities apart from relying on Jui Jitsu abilities, Oliveira faced fighters like Khabib with different effectiveness abilities but inherent dagestan wrestling skills to complete TKO fights in the career history of famous fighters from Russia, learn Khabib abilities from previous Fighting history will help provide clues to find the corner of weakness as well as open opportunities to deal hard hits for TKO/KO .

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 03:48:32 PM

I am interested in these 3 fights. I think Aspinall vs Blaydes is going to be a very close fight. Blaydes, expert in wrestling with heavy punch, Aspinall - younger, good at BJJ. I think we will see a very tactical ground game in this fight. Got distracted a bit and your face is smashed or you will tap in next 15 sec.

Gustafsson returns to UFC after retirement. Gonna see what he has been doing those 2 years.

Paddy Pimblett - still don't understand him. This kid got charisma. Zero losses in UFC. Either his record is going to be spoiled and he would become just another average fighter (chances doubles, as Paddy, is lazy and has a "star" fever), or someone that will help to sell a lot of PPV.

I am sure curious about what may happen aswell between Aspinall and Blaydes and as for Tom Aspinall he got fear, he fears Curtis Blaydes and he said it in an interview and I think with that fear there will certainly be a strength that he can muster up in fighting Blaydes that is why it is very exciting,

Alexander Gustafsson return after 3 consecutive losses and 2 years break he is returning and I think by giving Nikita Krylov they are giving him an easy fight, but even though Krylov had a win against Jhonny Walker it was a very close match, all in all, I will look forward on what may happen,

Paddy Pimblett is the one that has beef on Ilia Topuria, on certain tweets on social media that became very personal to Topuria, I think Paddy Pimblett is a sure striker with power but with these fight we could surely see it,

I love the roster of match ups for this event.  And it feels like the main event could happen just like Chris Daukas vs Lewis.  Daukas was rising the rankings really fast then he hit a wall that is Lewis.  That's fine since Lewis is a beast.  But  what the match makers did wrong was match Daukas up with Blaydes right after.  That killed Daukas' chances to get into top 5 for the time being.  Too much too soon.

Anyway, funny line movement...  Blaydes went from a slight favorite to a slight underdog and it's still moving in Aspinall's favor.  If anybody is picking Blaydes I think it's best to wait til Friday.  He could be around 2.20 - 2.50 by then.

Edit:  Btw my weekend from a betting perspective sucked.

Curtis Blaydes is sure is something but after that KO on Derrick Lewis everything has changed and not many are in doubt about Blaydes and because of that he really needs this win, and Tom Aspinall is gaining a lot of popularity, I think that Tom Aspinall had gained a lot of supporters and I think it surely shifted after that win against Alexander Volkov and right now Aspinall has a great start in the UFC, and after his debut on the UFC he never lost since then,
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 09:21:11 PM

Shame about the shoulder popping out, put a big dampener on a otherwise decent card. I know it didn't knock your socks off, but it was a decent night of fights. I predicted horribly. Most of my picks basically lost. My bet definitely did lose, and I don't think I got one method of victory correct. I was disappointed to see Jack Shore lose his zero the most.

Anyway, onto the next event. I probably won't be able to watch this one, as I'm away for the weekend. So, probably won't be betting on it. I only bet on things I can watch, as that's the fun part. I'll save my cash for the start of the Premier League, and the event after the next.

I will say, for the Curtis vs Tom fight, I'd like to see Tom win it, but Curtis has hands, and very decent wrestling. So, it could be a good night. 
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 10:02:37 PM

The featherweight fight between brian ortega and yair rodrigez was disapointing i did not expect it to end so fast considering how good the two fighters are i did not expect ortega to lose so fast after he managed to resist volkanovski for five rounds in last year fight, i think the ufc might give yair rodriguez a title shot in the future.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 03:19:53 AM

Shame about the shoulder popping out, put a big dampener on a otherwise decent card. I know it didn't knock your socks off, but it was a decent night of fights. I predicted horribly. Most of my picks basically lost. My bet definitely did lose, and I don't think I got one method of victory correct. I was disappointed to see Jack Shore lose his zero the most.

Anyway, onto the next event. I probably won't be able to watch this one, as I'm away for the weekend. So, probably won't be betting on it. I only bet on things I can watch, as that's the fun part. I'll save my cash for the start of the Premier League, and the event after the next.

I will say, for the Curtis vs Tom fight, I'd like to see Tom win it, but Curtis has hands, and very decent wrestling. So, it could be a good night.  

I am in agreement with everyone who is choosing Curtis Razor Blaydes to win this. However, the fight is in London hehehe. It might be the British mafia scaring another opponent of Tom Aspinall. Did everyone witness how Alexander Volkov lose easily? It is very much not like him to lose like that hehehehe. If Blaydes loses very easily, remember the British mafia.

It also appears that uncle Dana has chosen another victim for Paddy the baddy. I predict it will be another knockout victory for him.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 05:32:16 AM

That Shoulder Poping was due to a bad shoulder and Ortega had surgery before and that armbar was not really an armbar but it happens to pop Ortega's shoulder because of the tight pressure, but I guess it was very basic for him to really get hurt that time because of his Previous injury and Rodriguez is not really aware of it, that is why Ortega is calling for a rematch,

Well, it is really sweet and enjoyable when you got your bet and you are watching it comes to Fruition the excitement is there the thrill and the shouting aswell, it really has full of emotion in one package and sometimes you can not understand it at all,

I'd like Tom Aspinall to win this aswell and I think he also trained in BBJ so this is a fair fight and a close fight in my opinion,

The featherweight fight between brian ortega and yair rodrigez was disapointing i did not expect it to end so fast considering how good the two fighters are i did not expect ortega to lose so fast after he managed to resist volkanovski for five rounds in last year fight, i think the ufc might give yair rodriguez a title shot in the future.

Ortega Has a Bad Shoulder he has torn a Labrum back then and was out for 9-12 months so I think that Injury was because of that bad shoulder he has in the past, you can say it is a disappointing match for Ortega but he can not last five rounds just like he did with Volkanovski, because of that past injury he has, but man he is a warrior for saying he wants another rematch against Yair Rodriguez,

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 08:54:47 AM

That is why I dont like Paddy, but always excites to see his fights. Probably to have a confirmation for myself, if he is a real fighter-champion, or an accident guest in UFC.

I mean look at him. Guy is 27, eating junk food all the time, probably spending lots of time playing video games or goofing around. I dont understand why he likes to transform himself into a fat pig and them loose wait for fights. With body like he has, I bet he did not train, but prepares only 1-3 months before the fight. If he needs several months to prepare for a fight in a top fighting league, then he has a very talented guy but wasting his time. Or he has not faced a real fighter in UFC yet. I just cant stand the situation when others follow discipline and trains all the time, but Paddy trains his stomach in McDonalds and competes among best.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: