Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Boffin1818

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:21:21 AM

These points do not address the issue.  Yes, anyone can set up a cloud mining project, but not anyone can set up a cloud mining project and also be responsible for the currency.  Again, you are ignoring the clear conflict of interest.

Then you again argue that giving this 200% to cloud mining investors is not an issue because we can all invest in cloud mining, so again I reiterate, you are saying we can all invest in the operations that the guys who run the coin and the cloud mining have set up therefore its fair.  What you are arguing is that the 200% is an incentive to invest in cloud mining - to enrich the guys who run the coin and the cloud mining.  The reason they should take coins from their own pockets to reward investors is because that somewhat eliminates the conflict of interest.

It seems like you have no concept of conflict of interest.  Maybe you should look it up and school yourself on what it is and why its bad

Correct me if I am wrong here but the foundation members are responsible to develop, innovate and build the technology that is DMD crypto currency.  As with any currency, value is derived from the market.  The foundation members,  mine the coin the exact same as you or I do.  Helmut the CVO created the cloudmining service that mines btc to put buy side pressure on the coin to help discover value as a stabilizing mechanism.   Which is part of the focus of the coin as a stable investment product.  Am I correct on this premise? 

Based upon a simple google search as you instructed me to do, so eloquently (in truth you were being a cheeky ass*hole but I digress) - A conflict of interest is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests (financial, emotional, or otherwise), one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the individual or organization.

So based upon that definition where are the multiple interests?  Coin to gain value and coin to be stable.  My interest as an investor and holder of DMD is aligned with the service and foundation.  All DMD holders gain value on investment into cloudmining.  Not just the "owners" of the coin as you ignorantly pointed out. All holders are "owners" the foundation members are the developers.   If you are concerned that the foundation is in some way trying to create an incentive to buy into the stabilization part of DMD, well you at the very least made a correct assumption on that point.  People should be motivated to invest into the coin.  There should also be a pay off.  Is helmut and the rest of the DMD foundation out to steal your nest egg.  I don't think so, but could be wrong.  If the latter is the case helmut has made himself very public.

In order to make things crystal clear.  I believe that maybe DMD foundation members should have there positions in DMD disclosed and available to view.  A lot of btc foundation folks have done this.   This way it would clear up a lot of the hesitation and reluctance of trust by some community members. 

In general, with the stock market, board members of companies disclose when they buy or sell stock.  Maybe the foundation could do the same with DMD.

It's just a suggestion maybe it will alleviate some of this distrust. 

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:28:24 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 02:39:38 AM by SgtMoth

These points do not address the issue.  Yes, anyone can set up a cloud mining project, but not anyone can set up a cloud mining project and also be responsible for the currency.  Again, you are ignoring the clear conflict of interest.

Then you again argue that giving this 200% to cloud mining investors is not an issue because we can all invest in cloud mining, so again I reiterate, you are saying we can all invest in the operations that the guys who run the coin and the cloud mining have set up therefore its fair.  What you are arguing is that the 200% is an incentive to invest in cloud mining - to enrich the guys who run the coin and the cloud mining.  The reason they should take coins from their own pockets to reward investors is because that somewhat eliminates the conflict of interest.

It seems like you have no concept of conflict of interest.  Maybe you should look it up and school yourself on what it is and why its bad

Correct me if I am wrong here but the foundation members are responsible to develop, innovate and build the technology that is DMD crypto currency.  As with any currency, value is derived from the market.  The foundation members,  mine the coin the exact same as you or I do.  Helmut the CVO created the cloudmining service that mines btc to put buy side pressure on the coin to help discover value as a stabilizing mechanism.   Which is part of the focus of the coin as a stable investment product.  Am I correct on this premise?  

Based upon a simple google search as you instructed me to do, so eloquently (in truth you were being a cheeky ass*hole but I digress) - A conflict of interest is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests (financial, emotional, or otherwise), one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the individual or organization.

So based upon that definition where are the multiple interests?  Coin to gain value and coin to be stable.  My interest as an investor and holder of DMD is aligned with the service and foundation.  All DMD holders gain value on investment into cloudmining.  Not just the "owners" of the coin as you ignorantly pointed out. All holders are "owners" the foundation members are the developers.   If you are concerned that the foundation is in some way trying to create an incentive to buy into the stabilization part of DMD, well you at the very least made a correct assumption on that point.  People should be motivated to invest into the coin.  There should also be a pay off.  Is helmut and the rest of the DMD foundation out to steal your nest egg.  I don't think so, but could be wrong.  If the latter is the case helmut has made himself very public.

In order to make things crystal clear.  I believe that maybe DMD foundation members should have there positions in DMD disclosed and available to view.  A lot of btc foundation folks have done this.   This way it would clear up a lot of the hesitation and reluctance of trust by some community members.  

In general, with the stock market, board members of companies disclose when they buy or sell stock.  Maybe the foundation could do the same with DMD.

It's just a suggestion maybe it will alleviate some of this distrust.  

...maybe the foundation members should be disclosing who they are, real names.  Im looking, but I cant discover any??

edit* found one
what does popshot do for the foundation?
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:53:22 AM

From an investors point of view, dmd market graph was interesting to me and seemed maybe volume was rising.  Looked good till this reactor bs.  Ill wait 6 more months before I look at this again, but maybe never.  The bs about owning this coin should stop or there will be little investment in it.  It also shouldnt be so hard to find out who behind this coin.  Your bitcointalk profile doesnt even have email addresses.
Boffin1818

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:51:16 AM

From an investors point of view, dmd market graph was interesting to me and seemed maybe volume was rising.  Looked good till this reactor bs.  Ill wait 6 more months before I look at this again, but maybe never.  The bs about owning this coin should stop or there will be little investment in it.  It also shouldnt be so hard to find out who behind this coin.  Your bitcointalk profile doesnt even have email addresses.

How can you not know or find it.  Helmut has a full linkedin profile.

SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:21:19 AM

look again, i said i found one and he was the one...linkedin profiles doesnt mean much to me, I dont see any email addresses.  Whos popshot? 
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:53:16 AM

look again, i said i found one and he was the one...linkedin profiles doesnt mean much to me, I dont see any email addresses.  Whos popshot? 

Damn dude, how can you be a hero member and still write this kind of junk. E-mail address? How th fck is that going to help you or anyone else in the case of any problems.
Helmut and the rest of DMD devs are the most transparent coin dev team I have seen so far and I ve been into crypto for a long, long time.

He s just posted you can meet him in Graz on one of Austrian crypto events. You can see his linkedin profile, lots of friends, real people. He has posted some personal photos in this thread, including photos of him and his children. WHAT else do you need?

I was surprised when I first purchased DMD cloud mining that I received a contract stating my rights and responsibilites from Helmut. I know this is not UN law strong but it still shows the direction these people go.

In other words, if you have some actual comment, pls do share it, I will read it with respect. Just writing trash and FUD brings no good to anyone and it certainly does not support your "hero" member reputation.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:03:20 AM

In actuality most hero members here BOUGHT that status ... months ago there was a fund drive to keep bitcointalk alive and one of the bonuses was "Hero" member status, not earned status like a normal poster ... so watch this post get deleted shortly by a hero member ...
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:12:41 AM

CEO Aleksander Ray (popshot)

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aleksander-ray/a8/368/b03

CVO Helmut Siedl (cryptonit)

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/helmut-siedl/92/460/586

alex: aleksander.ray@bit.diamonds
me: cloud@bit.diamonds

questions are always welcome
it show us what we didnt explain well enough already

our CTO and main developer is one of my 1800 linkedin connections
but his coming out he have to do himself
he run a own company (not crypto related)
and might have the wish to not mix up both in one linkedin

beside this 3 main people we have a handfull more in our core community = foundation
and a lot in extendet community

both use as main communication platform skype chat rooms

everyone who is interested can join us just send me your skype name and i can add u to community chatroom

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:23:26 AM

beside this 3 main people we have a handfull more in our core community = foundation

everyone who is interested can join us just send me your skype name and i can add u to community chatroom
This info can be found if u actually read the thread, it's there and has been posted before.  I suppoert the dev team even though I sometimes disagree with them.  Our main code dev whos remains behind the scenes is also a dedicated team member whom I trust to do the right thing.  As has been stated many times before the dev team are volunteer and not paid and make their own investments too. 
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:28:53 AM

what does popshot do for the foundation?

more than me.....

there is a reason why he is the CEO

but work for DMD Diamond is not the same as being active on BTT

BTT is far less important than most of u belive

any real successstory will be outside of the limited crypto crowd u can reach inside BTT

DMD Diamond have very interesting times ahead
the next few months (6-12) will determine the future and show the real strengh

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:38:59 AM

From an investors point of view, dmd market graph was interesting to me and seemed maybe volume was rising.  Looked good till this reactor bs.  Ill wait 6 more months before I look at this again, but maybe never.  The bs about owning this coin should stop or there will be little investment in it.  It also shouldnt be so hard to find out who behind this coin.  Your bitcointalk profile doesnt even have email addresses.

How can you not know or find it.  Helmut has a full linkedin profile.

look again, i said i found one and he was the one...linkedin profiles doesnt mean much to me, I dont see any email addresses.  Whos popshot?  

Damn dude, how can you be a hero member and still write this kind of junk. E-mail address? How th fck is that going to help you or anyone else in the case of any problems.
Helmut and the rest of DMD devs are the most transparent coin dev team I have seen so far and I ve been into crypto for a long, long time.

He s just posted you can meet him in Graz on one of Austrian crypto events. You can see his linkedin profile, lots of friends, real people. He has posted some personal photos in this thread, including photos of him and his children. WHAT else do you need?

I was surprised when I first purchased DMD cloud mining that I received a contract stating my rights and responsibilites from Helmut. I know this is not UN law strong but it still shows the direction these people go.

In other words, if you have some actual comment, pls do share it, I will read it with respect. Just writing trash and FUD brings no good to anyone and it certainly does not support your "hero" member reputation.

what trash did i write, i asked questions, so fuk off.  If your not adding to the conversation, stfu!
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:40:22 AM

This info can be found if u actually read the thread, it's there and has been posted before.  I suppoert the dev team even though I sometimes disagree with them.  Our main code dev whos remains behind the scenes is also a dedicated team member whom I trust to do the right thing.  As has been stated many times before the dev team are volunteer and not paid and make their own investments too. 
im not wasting my time reading 257 pages, when it should be in the first post or on diamond website.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 01:13:40 PM by cryptonit

we still seek more contribution to this project:

DMD Reactor "light"

This need no wallet code change it give the reactor no advantage over normal wallets
it support network with a very big 24/7 staking wallet and it support dmd cloudmining with 70% of its POS earnings
(30% of its pos earnings stay in reactor to slowly increase its size same as all DMD cloudmining investments follow this 70/30 rule)

there are two ways how people can take part at Reactor
both ways and the whole project have to be seens as longterm support of the main stabilisation mechanism
for already big cloudmining shareholders who hold a lot DMD option 1 is ideal

for new (or people without dmd cloudmining shares) investors a 33/33/33 split between
buy DMD for ur wallet
buy dmd for reactor option1
buy DMD for reactor option2 or invest BTC for cloud shares
might be interesting

option 1. contribute

lend dmd for 12 months to reactor and get nothing in return
beside the additional DMD from reactor staking that ur existing dmd cloudmining shares qualify u
(but people who dont lend and have cloudmining shares would profite too from reactor)
at end of 12 months foundation will offer u a bounty to leave them in reactor for other 12 months
or u decide against it and get ur coins back

option 2. invest

ur dmd actual $ value value will be converted into dmd cloud shares 1:1
this dmd u will never get back they stay in reactor forever
but the cloudmining shares u keep and so the dmd cloudmining earnings

both options are not great investment opportunity but supportive act for dmd cloudmining

------------------------------------

for now we have "lend" coins option 1

30k helmut/cryptonit
10k alex/popshot
2.5k anonymousG
1.5k chilo

and invested coins option 2

2.5k anonymousG
1.5k anonymousJ
1.5k big_coins

--------------------
total 49.5k

(we only accept coins send to us once its clear we launch it
the trigger value that we make it will be somewhere around 50k but goal still come as close as possible to 100k)

-------------------

thx to all who contribute!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:43:30 AM

im not wasting my time reading 257 pages, when it should be in the first post or on diamond website.

we hear ur feedback and make sure infos are better accessable

the way u asked for it and say thx when someone spend time to give them to u tell me a lot

utahjohn

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:19:52 AM

Total sharepower 106.7906 for sale make offer.   Cryptonit can arrange transfer to your account.
DMD or BTC, DMD preferred.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:39:19 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 10:44:02 AM by cryptonit

Total sharepower 106.7906 for sale make offer.   Cryptonit can arrange transfer to your account.
DMD or BTC, DMD preferred.

i confirm move of shares in database can be done in special cases
BUT we dont act as escrow or manage the deal between the two sides
we only support to move whole amount of dmd cloudmining account shares and not split in parts
the last step to make the move happen will be always a messages signed by the wallet address that hold the shares
so only who control the wallet can sell the shares
the new owner must have a full registered wallet address at dmd cloudmining too (including access to settings page)

this should not be a lot handwork required marketplace
but a rare exception if someone want to sell a whole account of shares because of whatever reason

i would prefer that people read the contract before they make a investment
or at least come to conclusion in the 7 days timeframe where u can cancel contract if they want to step out
after the 7 days the money is spend for hashrate and we cant retun it only offer to support u if u sell ur shares as described above

utahjohn

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:53:58 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 10:32:41 AM by utahjohn

Thx for the clarification C, I will sell only whole amount to keep this simple.  No escrow required I will send signed request from my wallet for the transfer when DMD received Smiley
I have been here long time and am a part pool operator.  Make reasonable offer for 106.7906 shares so I can be done with this Smiley
Just post a txid when buyer/seller make agreement so it is public.  PM me with offer.
Boffin1818

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:33:38 PM

From an investors point of view, dmd market graph was interesting to me and seemed maybe volume was rising.  Looked good till this reactor bs.  Ill wait 6 more months before I look at this again, but maybe never.  The bs about owning this coin should stop or there will be little investment in it.  It also shouldnt be so hard to find out who behind this coin.  Your bitcointalk profile doesnt even have email addresses.

look again, i said i found one and he was the one...linkedin profiles doesnt mean much to me, I dont see any email addresses.  Whos popshot?  

what trash did i write, i asked questions, so fuk off.  If your not adding to the conversation, stfu!

Crazyivan , SGTMoth please for all that is sane in this world. Keep the conversation clean.  When things like this are posted, it removes at that instant any kind of true dialog and puts people in general off.   Your flippant attitude with this is just plan wrong and the conversation deteriorates.  You can disagree with any statement you like, but as they certainly taught you in school.  Use your actual words...   Please elaborate and refrain from out right name calling.   Or just plain out ignore the post.   I certainly didn't think SFTMoth's post was trash. His thoughts could have been worded more clearly but, after all these are just posts.  As his post stands, it does have some meaning and perspective is gleaned from it.    You do bring out a valid point, in that the developers of this currency could make the information more readily available on the DMD web portal and the splash of this thread.  I do apologize if my tone earlier wasn't more helpful, instead of just pushing out the first thing that popped in my head.  I do forget at times different perspectives.  What is clear and obvious to me might not be the same for you.   Just my thoughts on this, take them for what they are worth. 

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:44:56 PM

Crazyivan , SGTMoth please for all that is sane in this world. Keep the conversation clean.  When things like this are posted, it removes at that instant any kind of true dialog and puts people in general off.   Your flippant attitude with this is just plan wrong and the conversation deteriorates.  You can disagree with any statement you like, but as they certainly taught you in school.  Use your actual words...   Please elaborate and refrain from out right name calling.   Or just plain out ignore the post.   I certainly didn't think SFTMoth's post was trash. His thoughts could have been worded more clearly but, after all these are just posts.  As his post stands, it does have some meaning and perspective is gleaned from it.    You do bring out a valid point, in that the developers of this currency could make the information more readily available on the DMD web portal and the splash of this thread.  I do apologize if my tone earlier wasn't more helpful, instead of just pushing out the first thing that popped in my head.  I do forget at times different perspectives.  What is clear and obvious to me might not be the same for you.   Just my thoughts on this, take them for what they are worth. 

Pls people, let us not go off topic.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:55:38 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 04:24:43 PM by cryptonit

so where are the dmd cloudmining shareholders and their contribution to the reactor?

u really want alex and me carry 90% of the load?
it support every cloudmining shareholder

i understand people who own no shares are not intersted in it

but big shareholders should be able contribute at least with 1k dmd

(as big i consider over 300 shares = over 1% of total shares
and if we aim to fill reactor with 100 000 then 1k is the part of contribution that would be fair)

that we going to create it is nearly certain we only 500 dmd  short of the trigger value of 50k
but i would be very happy if im able find more supporter

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: