Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:54:52 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 06:04:20 PM by cryptonit

another contribution incoming
thx to anonymousA

------------------------------------

for now we have "lend" coins option 1

30k helmut/cryptonit
10k alex/popshot
2.5k anonymousG
1.5k chilo
1k anonymousA

and invested coins option 2

2.5k anonymousG
1.5k anonymousJ
1.5k big_coins
1k anonymousI
0.5k anonymousA

--------------------
total 52k

(we only accept coins send to us once its clear when we launch it
the trigger value to make it happen is reached but goal still come as close as possible to 100k)

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:58:49 PM

I still have old Diamonds sitting at crispy..they have been there for 6+ months...
I guess I should update the wallet and get'm back and put them to work...

10 minutes later:
Ah..wallet is  downloaded and syncing...old transactions are showing...so far so good...Oh fancy new wallet!
Pity value is 1000% LESS than my purchase price.
I'll leave them to my grandkids and maybe they can buy ice-cream for their grandkids.

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:04:51 PM

so where are the dmd cloudmining shareholders and their contribution to the reactor?

u really want alex and me carry 90% of the load?
it support every cloudmining shareholder

i understand people who own no shares are not intersted in it

but big shareholders should be able contribute at least with 1k dmd

(as big i consider over 300 shares = over 1% of total shares
and if we aim to fill reactor with 100 000 then 1k is the part of contribution that would be fair)

that we going to create it is nearly certain we only 500 dmd  short of the trigger value of 50k
but i would be very happy if im able find more supporter

To be perfectly honest Cryptonit I am confused on exactly what I am getting.  I don't understand how holding 50-100k worth of diamonds in a wallet that is staking for 12 months is going to create value.  Further more I don't like feeling forced to invest into anything.  I have invested in Cloudmining and enjoy the payouts.  I have mined DMD and I have bought DMD.  I just don't see the value yet in locking up my coin in a wallet for 12 months with no access to it for the same stake rate as my current wallet.  I will continue to buy DMD and shares when I can but this last post from you makes me feel like I am under pressure to invest.  I for one don't like that.  Please post a chart or graph or something that shows me exactly how me investing in the reactor v2 helps grow the value of DMD.  I like and respect you and previous to this idea there was always a chart or graph or something that helped me make a decision.  Even with reactor v1 there was a potential of 200% growth - that I understood.  Please help me understand this new idea.  Thanks - pokeytex

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:10:44 PM

I still have old Diamonds sitting at crispy..they have been there for 6+ months...
I guess I should update the wallet and get'm back and put them to work...

better that is Wink

and dont be mad u just wasted 25% more free DMD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaktW-Lu38

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:15:53 PM

I don't understand how holding 50-100k worth of diamonds in a wallet that is staking for 12 months is going to create value.  Further more I don't like feeling forced to invest into anything.  I have invested in Cloudmining and enjoy the payouts.  I have mined DMD and I have bought DMD.  I just don't see the value yet in locking up my coin in a wallet for 12 months with no access to it for the same stake rate as my current wallet.  I will continue to buy DMD and shares when I can but this last post from you makes me feel like I am under pressure to invest.  I for one don't like that.  Please post a chart or graph or something that shows me exactly how me investing in the reactor v2 helps grow the value of DMD.  I like and respect you and previous to this idea there was always a chart or graph or something that helped me make a decision.  Even with reactor v1 there was a potential of 200% growth - that I understood.  Please help me understand this new idea.  Thanks - pokeytex

the value yet in locking up my coin in a wallet for 12 months with no access to it for the same stake rate as my current wallet

not even that
u would get around same rewards if ur ur part of cloudmining shares is the same as ur share added to the reactor

if u add no coins in reactor u basical get free rewards from the coins other people add

u can enjoy that which is perfect fine

or be part of the contribution programm

i dont want to force someone

i just said i go in with 30k of my coins to support DMD with another pillar of income not connected to BTC value

and im very happy about everyone who help me

i understand its not very attractive to contribute on a not profit driven reactor

but the rewards here is the good feeling to support network and ur own investment into dmd cloud

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:22:35 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 07:30:02 PM by crazyivan

Option 1 is a joint effort from larger DMD holders to increase minting rewards which ll be distributed to DMD cloud shareholders.
In other words, they voluntarily put their coins into this large minting pot in order for all shareholders to benefit.
This option gives no special benefit to investors, it s just a nice move to support something we all believe in. You get your coins back at the end of the minting period so you basically just lend them.

Option 2 is people using their DMD to buy additional cloud mining shares and these DMD coins used to pay for these shares will again go into large minting pot which will produce additional rewards for all DMD cloud shareholders.

None of these options are obligatory, if you feel you should contribute to DMD community, do it. If not, no problem, we still love you all. Smiley))

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:56:24 PM

Option 1 is a joint effort from larger DMD holders to increase minting rewards which ll be distributed to DMD cloud shareholders.
In other words, they voluntarily put their coins into this large minting pot in order for all shareholders to benefit.
This option gives no special benefit to investors, it s just a nice move to support something we all believe in. You get your coins back at the end of the minting period so you basically just lend them.

Option 2 is people using their DMD to buy additional cloud mining shares and these DMD will again go into large minting pot which will produce additional rewards for all DMD cloud shareholders.

None of these options are obligatory, if you feel you should contribute to DMD community, do it. If not, no problem, we still love you all. Smiley))

thx ivan
sometimes i just need help to describe stuff in other words
and u perfect did understand the idea

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:48:25 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 10:33:51 AM by cryptonit

we still seek more contribution to this project:

DMD Reactor "light"

This need no wallet code change it give the reactor no advantage over normal wallets
it support network with a very big 24/7 staking wallet and it support dmd cloudmining with 70% of its POS earnings
(30% of its pos earnings stay in reactor to slowly increase its size same as all DMD cloudmining investments follow this 70/30 rule)

there are two ways how people can take part at Reactor
both ways and the whole project have to be seens as longterm support of the main stabilisation mechanism
for already big cloudmining shareholders who hold a lot DMD option 1 is ideal

for new (or people without dmd cloudmining shares) investors a 33/33/33 split between
buy DMD for ur wallet
buy dmd for reactor option1
buy DMD for reactor option2 or invest BTC for cloud shares
might be interesting

option 1. contribute

lend dmd for 12 months to reactor and get nothing in return
beside the additional DMD from reactor staking that ur existing dmd cloudmining shares qualify u
(but people who dont lend and have cloudmining shares would profite too from reactor)
at end of 12 months foundation will offer u a bounty to leave them in reactor for other 12 months
or u decide against it and get ur coins back

option 2. invest

ur dmd actual $ value value will be converted into dmd cloud shares 1:1
this dmd u will never get back they stay in reactor forever
but the cloudmining shares u keep and so the dmd cloudmining earnings

both options are not great investment opportunity but supportive act for dmd cloudmining

same in other words:

Option 2 is people using their DMD to buy additional cloud mining shares and these DMD coins used to pay for these shares will again go into large minting pot which will produce additional rewards for all DMD cloud shareholders.

------------------------------------

for now we have "lend" coins option 1

30k helmut/cryptonit
10k alex/popshot
2.5k anonymousG
2.5k chilo
1.5k Eliano
1k anonymousA

and invested coins option 2

2.5k anonymousG
1.5k anonymousJ
1.5k big_coins
1k chilo
1k anonymousI
0.5k anonymousA

--------------------
total 55.5k

(we only accept coins send to us once its clear we launch it
the trigger value that we make it will be somewhere around 50k but goal still come as close as possible to 100k)

-------------------

thx to all who contribute!

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:23:00 AM

I'm a little confused.

• The primary reason given for developing Reactor1 was to increase the coin creation rate of DMD that apparently wasn't being met by a 50% POS rate.
  • Reactor1 did this by having a 200% POS rate but only for cloud miners and large DMD holders who were allowed to participate in Reactor1.  No one seemed to have an issue with the increased coin creation rate, but with the two tiered & centralized reward system to do so (as opposed to say a uniform POS stake % increase for everybody that would accomplish an increased coin creation rate simply and fairly).
  • Reactor1 was scrapped within hours of its announcement due to a surprising new development that didn't exist a few hours earlier and that would not work with Reactor1.
  • Now we have Reactor2, and Reactor2 seems to have a completely abandoned the coin creation rate issue and has a different focus of (1) increasing network security by having a large weighted wallet 24/7 and (2) subsidizing cloud miners (with 70% of the Reactor stake)).

Increasing network security is always great and an inventive plan to subsidize cloud mining is also fine and dandy...but was coin creation rate never the actual issue? 

From the preferential rewards of Reactor1 and now the direct subsidizing in Reactor2 it appears that supporting cloud mining has always been the primary focus.  Why no mentioning anymore of coin creation rate?  Is the coin creation rate still a big issue of concern and something you will be dealing with separately in another way?
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:42:53 AM

@cryptonit
I have made sale of my cloudmining shares, now tell me what u need to transfer them to buyer.
My Cloudmining address dRANuqn2Kj26MQQbEwEu4zUBsKQb62hJzj which is registered and signed.
Buyer Pokeytex. 
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:48:12 AM

@cryptonit
I have made sale of my cloudmining shares, now tell me what u need to transfer them to buyer.
My Cloudmining address dRANuqn2Kj26MQQbEwEu4zUBsKQb62hJzj which is registered and signed.
Buyer Pokeytex. 

My transaction id:
Date: 2/4/2015 20:41
To: Utahjohn - cloudmining purchase - 106.7906 shares dJrhv4Pp1FXPrQiEp5njx42QrZiuZrbjQ1
Debit: -635.00 DMD
Transaction fee: -0.001 DMD
Net amount: -635.001 DMD
Transaction comment:
text:Utahjohn - cloudmining purchase
Transaction ID: b2f0bac9b798ba24adc7299ceaa4c0826c5cdeb4a942b92f648143f2f24df979

Please transfer shares to my cloud mining wallet - darrnyqFMDJ13LKbgkkWMbhh7RA3rK5SyF

Thank you kindly Cryptonit and thank you Utahjohn - I will leave you positive feedback for a trustworthy transaction.

utahjohn

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:56:59 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 07:26:31 AM by utahjohn

I just signed message to cryptonit via PM:
I authorize tranfer of my entire cloudmining shares from dRANuqn2Kj26MQQbEwEu4zUBsKQb62hJzj to
darrnyqFMDJ13LKbgkkWMbhh7RA3rK5SyF

IBjiT3TZife5o1t6SSAN/ln9UoZsQZUy3tFfLAESqpc8dm0hy1ya9pNelFI2Z3GhiE19xDHLaaAzJ/4b5P4Xl9s=

The signed text is above
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 02:09:49 AM

Why no mentioning anymore of coin creation rate?  Is the coin creation rate still a big issue of concern and something you will be dealing with separately in another way?

Yes, it is an issue but we will deal with it through changes in block mechanics at some point in future, but it hasn't been decided yet.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:25:50 AM

Ok, 53.5k coins so far.

I m really positive we can reach 100k DMD to fill up the reactor. Cmmon people this is only $100 per person for 1k DMD I m talking about. If you cannot invest more, add $100 to the pot, I m positive most of you can do this without any problems.

Also, option 1 gives you back your coins after 1 year and option 2 gives you more cloud mining shares. I am sure 90% of you here do plan to buy additional DMD cloud mining shares at some point in the future, why don't you do it now and help fuel this reactor.

Not to mention that every additional minted coin from the reactor increases your own cloud mining payouts, so it s a win-win situation.

I am sure you all understand how rare it is to be a part of an honest project with a lots of potential during these hard crypto times. I am also sure none of you ve got many potentially profitable and interesting investment opportunities like this one, if any. So why we not showing some support and pushing this project over the finish line, let us get those 100k.

Disclaimer, I have no vested interested in DMD other then being DMD holder and investor like many of you. Also, please do not consider this as any kind or pressure, I am just sharing my thoughts with you on this snowy day (at least in my kindgom). Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
utahjohn

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:32:23 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 08:21:57 AM by utahjohn

OK the neoscrypt bubble has burst what x11 multipool for BTC suggested for buying DMD on my own, (my 7950 does not like ultra groestlcoin kernel) but gobbles up X11, X13.  280x still mining DMD just fine.
utahjohn

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:14:00 AM

@cryptonit
This is in no way an exit strategy as u implied in a PM.
I simply feel that cloud not suited for me.  I would rather mine my coins directly. 
As u can see I chose DMD rather than BTC or $.
I think language barrier is a lot of problem with our misunderstandings.
I am 53yo and been in computer industry when u were still a baby ROFL.  I see coins come and go.  I took a huge loss on Judegecoin, Doge, Moon but I stay with Diamond because I believe it has a future.  Stick with it.  I have nothing personal against you or any of the team.  I want to see this succeed more than most and my choice to PoS rather than cloudmine is personal.   
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:15:30 AM

[

Thank you kindly Cryptonit and thank you Utahjohn - I will leave you positive feedback for a trustworthy transaction.

shares transfered

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:28:43 AM

I am 53yo and been in computer industry when u were still a baby ROFL.

13yo genius in computer industry
where exactly and in what position Wink

we are old boys on our own

i guess with our diamonds in a few years
we can buy a Retirement Residences for us all together

utahjohn

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:30:11 AM

Already retired Smiley and sucking down beers Smiley
U will find little to nothing about me personal other than a few disorderly conduct charges haha.
I choose to stay away from all internet profiling (facebook, twitter etc)
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:30:52 AM

Ok, 53.5k coins so far.

I m really positive we can reach 100k DMD to fill up the reactor. Cmmon people this is only $100 per person for 1k DMD I m talking about. If you cannot invest more, add $100 to the pot, I m positive most of you can do this without any problems.

Also, option 1 gives you back your coins after 1 year and option 2 gives you more cloud mining shares. I am sure 90% of you here do plan to buy additional DMD cloud mining shares at some point in the future, why don't you do it now and help fuel this reactor.

Not to mention that every additional minted coin from the reactor increases your own cloud mining payouts, so it s a win-win situation.

I am sure you all understand how rare it is to be a part of an honest project with a lots of potential during these hard crypto times. I am also sure none of you ve got many potentially profitable and interesting investment opportunities like this one, if any. So why we not showing some support and pushing this project over the finish line, let us get those 100k.

Disclaimer, I have no vested interested in DMD other then being DMD holder and investor like many of you. Also, please do not consider this as any kind or pressure, I am just sharing my thoughts with you on this snowy day (at least in my kindgom). Smiley

Ok cryptonit. If I am in for a penny, I'm in for a pound.

Please increase my pledge for option 1 to 2.5k, and I will also exchange 1k for cloudmining, option 2.

On another note, we once discussed allocating (as a donation) a percentage of cloudmining to the foundation, perhaps via the webpage. Maybe we could do that still, or allocate to reactor on behalf of the foundation? You guys provide services and should receive some payment. In 5 to 10 years when it is worth a fortune, you may decide to distribute some to people involved in this type of support, and it could never be viewed as being unfair on people who have chosen not to contribute. I would happily contribute some percentage as a donation to support the foundations activities.

Regards

chilo

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: