Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:24:07 PM

Does anyone know why dmd.donkeypool.com is not showing DMD stats today?  All I see is the Ambercoin X13 stats.  Is there a problem miners should be concerned about?

Thanks.

Talking about mining, do you feel like contributing to the PR initiative DMDcreeper ?

Knight, send me your paycoin address via PM. I ll send you 50 paycoin, exchange these for BTC and put them into PR initiative POT.
Cant access my cryptsy ATM cause I had some issues with my phone/authy so I cant exchange them myself.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:53:04 PM

Does anyone know why dmd.donkeypool.com is not showing DMD stats today?  All I see is the Ambercoin X13 stats.  Is there a problem miners should be concerned about?

Thanks.

Donkeypool is working great, it's not going anywhere.
Over 1500 blocks found in ~60 days.

I added links to the top of the worker stats page, so, if you
click on the "Diamondcoin" link at the very top, you'll see the stats.

Sorry about that, I have to make it a "tab" so it's clearer.

Ambercoin is also a POS/POW coin, so, I thought is might be good to add.
Right now the diff is very high and I can't get miners to produce any coin.

thanks!

davembg

http://dmd.donkeypool.com:808
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 09:56:10 PM

Does anyone know why dmd.donkeypool.com is not showing DMD stats today?  All I see is the Ambercoin X13 stats.  Is there a problem miners should be concerned about?

Thanks.

Talking about mining, do you feel like contributing to the PR initiative DMDcreeper ?

Knight, send me your paycoin address via PM. I ll send you 50 paycoin, exchange these for BTC and put them into PR initiative POT.
Cant access my cryptsy ATM cause I had some issues with my phone/authy so I cant exchange them myself.

alex/popshot manage the funds knight is so nice to promote it

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 10:43:31 PM by cryptonit

if u Need a reason why dmd is undervalued look at this

to make coin Price per unit compareable i do following
divide coinmarketcap by 909k (dmd cloín amount)

1.37 BlackCoin $ 1,253,464 $ 0.016762 74,781,409 BLK
0.79 Unobtanium $ 720,778 $ 3.72 193,860 UNO
0.76 Novacoin $ 693,375 $ 0.704485 984,230 NVC
0.40 Mintcoin $ 369,154 $ 0.000018 20,728,419,006 MINT
0.38 Primecoin $ 348,105 $ 0.038233 9,104,861 XPM
0.17 Diamond $ 154,637 $ 0.170134 908,915 DMD

and i didnt compare us with top coins (beside maybe BLK)
so even without pow rewards reduction and dmd v3

a 0.70-0.80$ would be a very realistic marketprice

and once dmd v3 comes we should start compare us with top coins an break 1$ and way more possible
one of the reasons why we didnt grow is because we where happy to keep dmd as insider tipp coin
with a total fair coin disribution 0 premine and same pow pos chance for everyone to get coins
it was in interest of early adopters to no promote it and get their planned dmd invest filled

u as dmd community understand this u with us long time and did act following this plan too
early adopter investment

but once dmd pow reward reduces (at 1000000 total coins expected in april)
we should see the fact that early adopter phase is over
2 years was long enough that everyone who did care was able get his share of diamonds

the planned promotion and other activities like will soon end the days of dmd as insider coin
and make us public recognized  

just to see the high end visible compare us with BTC and LTC

to make coin Price per unit compareable i do following
divide coinmarketcap by 909k (dmd cloín amount)

3880.00 Bitcoin $ 3,527,578,616 $ 253.97 13,889,800 BTC
74.64 Litecoin $ 67,850,402 $ 1.84 36,867,404 LTC
0.17 Diamond $ 154,637 $ 0.170134 908,915 DMD

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:49:45 PM

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
for terms & conditions Email us: cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:51:00 PM

Thanks.

I would love to crazyivan, but popshot is in charge of funds: send them to him Wink

P.S.: I dont't have a Paycoin address Wink

Crazyivan - I would be more than happy to convert your XPY to BTC.  If you would like help my Cryptsy wallet is PWoKPvxYGxRnKbbHvtaGN3V9z17UNfEt4k .
I will convert it at the current XPY price and send everything to the wallet for promotion.  

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:54:06 PM

at first reactor payout (27.02) base reactor stock was increase by 510 DMD
and 1190 DMD where be added to cloud payout
so its now

70760 DMD base amount in reactor
staked DMD above that will be part of next Reactor payout round (70/30 split payout reinvest)

u still can join reactor get in touch with me cloud@bit.diamonds

we plan to have 1 or 2 reactor payout rounds each month

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?107821.htm

as u can see reactor work great
its not to late to join the doors are always open

already over 70k in reactor that is over 8% of total coins!
this will is the biggest 24/7 wallet and as such a backbone of POS securitry

thx to all who contribute!

still possible to join in this reactor have endless capacity
everyone can join in whenever he want minimum 500 dmd

we start to fill reactor dXy7o5vdbHYhozeiNCWUyziJM8JaLYe35H now
please PM me when u send  coins with tx id and

for option1 the address coins send from is the address coins returned after 12 month
(if u dont accept bounty that we might offer for lend longer after 12 months)

for option2 make sure u tell me what dmd cloudmining wallet should get the shares added
as value i use always last visible price from here
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/dmd/btc/cryptsy/6-months (this is a average price)
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/cryptsy/6-months   (this is a average price)
to calculate the amount of shares

------------------------------------

for now we have "lend" coins option 1

35k helmut/cryptonit deposit received
10k alex/popshot deposit received
2.5k anonymousG deposit received
2.5k chilo deposit received
1.5k Eliano deposit received
5k anonymousA deposit received
1.5k stoody deposit received
1k anonymousI deposit received
0.6 anonymousD deposit received
0.25 stillontop deposit received

and invested coins option 2

2.5k anonymousG deposit received
3.3k anonymousJ deposit received
1k chilo deposit received
2k anonymousA deposit received
1k lecaillou deposit received
0.6 anonymousD deposit received

--------------------
total 70.25 k

-------------------

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:28:09 PM

Does anyone know why dmd.donkeypool.com is not showing DMD stats today?  All I see is the Ambercoin X13 stats.  Is there a problem miners should be concerned about?

Thanks.

Donkeypool is working great, it's not going anywhere.
Over 1500 blocks found in ~60 days.

I added links to the top of the worker stats page, so, if you
click on the "Diamondcoin" link at the very top, you'll see the stats.

Sorry about that, I have to make it a "tab" so it's clearer.

Ambercoin is also a POS/POW coin, so, I thought is might be good to add.
Right now the diff is very high and I can't get miners to produce any coin.

thanks!

davembg

http://dmd.donkeypool.com:808

Thanks, I can see what you did now.  On my laptop the text is barely visible but I saw it after looking a few times.  My fault.  I need a new laptop!
DMDCreeper

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:29:29 PM

Thanks.

What do you need? 
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:43:21 AM

Thanks.

I would love to crazyivan, but popshot is in charge of funds: send them to him Wink

Crazyivan - I would be more than happy to convert your XPY to BTC.  If you would like help my Cryptsy wallet is PWoKPvxYGxRnKbbHvtaGN3V9z17UNfEt4k .
I will convert it at the current XPY price and send everything to the wallet for promotion.  

Pokeytex,

50 XPY sent.

Thx.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
big_coins

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:53:36 AM

Coin Control is not Magic, copied this from someone's else post on BTCTALK of another POS coin

Reasons to use Coin Control
You can make it stake Faster by combining your Blocks into 1 , increasing that's Block's Weight.
If you are sending out coins to an exchange , you can choose blocks that are newer so you don’t send blocks that are about to stake and earn interest.

How to Enable Coin Control
In the wallet client, go to settings and then select options. Click on the tab that says Display. Check the box that says Display coin control features. Press OK.

If you are sending out coins to an exchange , you can choose blocks that are newer so you don’t send blocks that are about to stake and earn interest.
Click Send Coins , then under Coin Control Features , click inputs ,
click the arrow on the left side , this expands everything so you can see all of the blocks in an address,
Then click on the confirmations tab, this will sort the blocks by # of confirmations.
Place a check mark in the box to the left , this selects those blocks to be combined.
Only select the blocks with the lowest confirmations, as they have recently minted, and you will not lose much staking time by choosing them.
Click OK

If you are sending the coins out to an exchange, just put in the exchange Diamonds address and enter the amount  into the amount of Diamonds you want to send, click send.
(If Diamond charges a send fee , be sure to subtract it from the entered amount)

You can make it stake Faster by combining your Blocks into 1 .
If you are combining your blocks, then click Receive Coins tab, right click on your Diamonds Receive Address and Copy Address, click on Send Coins, paste your Diamonds receive address into Pay to:
Enter the amount  into the amount of Diamonds you want to send,
Click Send.
(If Diamond charges a send fee , be sure to subtract it from the entered amount)

Why this Simple Feature is being Guarded like a National Secret is silly at best.

Use it or Ignore it , up to You.

Don't Say i Never Gave you Nuthin,

Argon18 is Outta Here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

doesnt this reset the coin age though ?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:17:19 AM

You waste more time waiting for a block with too little weight to reach a weight that will stake.
You don't have to go down to 1 block , as long as you place enough diamonds in 1 block to stake within a day or 2 past seven, you will still be staking fast.
Try Splitting your stuff into 4 or 5 blocks , if they stake with 9 days, just keep your blocks with that amount in them, if they still don't stake within 9 days , then keep combining til they do if you want to stake fast.
If you don't want to stake faster ignore this use of coin control.

to merge together very small pile coin-control is nice (below 10 dmd pile size)

but once coin pile size is like 30 u dont have to bother
this pile easy merge mine together after 30 days and form 100+ size pile

u dont have to fear let coins age 30+ days because ur POS reward keeps increasing
pos reward deepend on coin-age

chance to mint a block deepends on coin weight

coin weight stop to grow after 30 days but coin-age still grow

so waiting longer for minting doesnt reduce ur POS rewards

destroy coin-age by use coin-control merge coin pile does

so there is two path i suggest

as someone who have lot small coin pile (below 10-30 dmd) u can one time merge them together with coin control
and later on let wallet keep doing its work automatic

if u have mostly coin pile size 10+ and some pf them 30 or more then do nothing

the 30 pile will easy mint after 30 days and by group stake mechanism add other small pile to this and merge them together

once again the target time to POS is 30 days not 7

7-30 days coin-age chance to mint a POS block with split stake is for big coin pile to be split in two parts and sometimes for lucky smaller pile

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:30:09 AM

doesnt this reset the coin age though ?

Yep, Coin age resets to zero even if you send them to yourself.

That why you only want to use it for the following reasons.
or
You can make it stake Faster by combining your Blocks into 1 , increasing that's Block's Weight.
Optional : But since your time to stake is so Short (7 days), you won't lose much time. You waste more time waiting for a block with too little weight to reach a weight that will stake.
You don't have to go down to 1 block , as long as you place enough diamonds in 1 block to stake within a day or 2 past seven, you will still be staking fast.
Try Splitting your stuff into 4 or 5 blocks , if they stake with 9 days, just keep your blocks with that amount in them, if they still don't stake within 9 days , then keep combining til they do if you want to stake fast.
If you don't want to stake faster ignore this use of coin control.

and this is why the reactor was created. One big staking block. One address. Largest staking weight.
The devs  realized the second richest address with 40,000+diamonds, all the exchange addresses , probably at least 100,000 diamonds will not stake or ever stake.
 Exchange addresses will never attain coinage. Check the block finder.
Some big wallets have not been open or even updated in 1+ years. Think about it.
Which wallet holds the most weight for minting? Reactor Club members.
Payout was recent.
Someone had to use coincontrol to send the payment and not destoy coinage. Is this the same coin control Danbi says not to waste our time on? Lol
Out of the 144 possible minted blocks per 24 hours how many is the Reactor getting?
Fact:
'Benefits of larger blocks:'''
* Larger reward on PoS generation
* Lowers the CPU use to run stake (multiple small blocks are more difficult to process)
* Faster generation of stake (wastes less power running computers)

'''Benefits of smaller blocks:'''
* Enhances network security (more hash rate devoted to PoS)
* Easier for the network to process
* Slows the rate new coins are generated

= Coin generation analysis =
If left alone (not recombined) and not spent, eventually the block size of coins run with PoS in a wallet will get so small that the effective reward for PoS will be minimal.

Source:http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

Minting is not RANDOM.***

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:37:40 AM

If left alone (not recombined) and not spent, eventually the block size of coins run with PoS in a wallet will get so small that the effective reward for PoS will be minimal.

true for hobonickels because their POS is not set up for group stake that merge coin piles together

DMD POS as described a lot of times already recombine coins automated into bigger piles again

please look this POS block
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?816522.htm
and then tell me again its not working.......

can u see that shitload size 1 dmd coin pile that get merged together by itself without touch coin control

u just need to wait it will happen

if u have no time to wait merge coin pile below 10 dmdm size together with coin-sontrol

but here at DMD coin-control is a expert tool not a required tool

not like at other coins without group stake and merge small coin piles together mechanic at POS

because there u MUST use coin control or u reach the status that ur coin pile split each time u POS until u will never be able have enought luck to claim ur pos rewards

now what system is better for users?

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 10:31:42 AM by Mister1k

true for hobonickels because their POS is not set up for group stake that merge coin piles together

DMD POS as described a lot of times already recombine coins automated into bigger piles again

please look this POS block
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?816522.htm
and then tell me again its not working.......

can u see that shitload size 1 dmd coin pile that get merged together by itself without touch coin control

u just need to wait it will happen

if u have no time to wait merge coin pile below 10 dmdm size together with coin-sontrol

but here at DMD coin-control is a expert tool not a required tool

not like at other coins without group stake and merge small coin piles together mechanic at POS

because there u MUST use coin control or u reach the status that ur coin pile split each time u POS until u will never be able have enought luck to claim ur pos rewards

now what system is better for users?

I never said it didnt work. But I do have 3-4 inputs older than 30 days that won't mint.and if they wont mint,I would rather merge to another pile. I slimmed  down my wallet. One single staking address.my oldest. Two receive addresses for mining. I transfer the received/mined coins to the staking address once a week.I might mine 100 diamonds a week but they come in 2 diamond increments. Messy. The wallet reacts way faster when its cleaned up. The only reason I started playing with coin control was small solo mined inputs were stalling not splitting or merging. I never solo mined too much but the wallet always wanted to creat a new address every time. I want my staking block weight to be at its max. Is there a flaw in this reasoning?
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:22:49 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 02:39:54 PM by pokeytex

Thanks.

Pokeytex,

50 XPY sent.

Thx.

Good morning Crazyivan.  

XPY received:
Paycoin XPY   PWoKPvxYGxRnKbbHvtaGN3V9z17UNfEt4k   50.00000000 XPY   2015-03-01 01:45:28
XPY   TrxID: cc0b7cd2e08fc4eb66166f5fcee72ab65a1d7a0ccb93b610631cfa975ccaf67a

Sold at current rates of:
2015-03-01 08:15:52   Sell   0.00345404   2.88792255   0.00997500
2015-03-01 08:15:52   Sell   0.00345201   12.79915716   0.04418282
2015-03-01 08:15:52   Sell   0.00347006   34.31292029   0.11906789

BTC transferred to promo wallet:
BitCoin   1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg   0.17280205 BTC   Yes   2015-03-01 08:18:03
Pending

I will update with transaction ID once Cryptsy sends it.

Thanks - Pokeytex

edit:
BitCoin   1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg   0.17280205 BTC   Yes   2015-03-01 08:18:03
Processed   TrxID: 330da5c9fface0d443c411b29e4fe145b107b7dd405f8d348c5548d21a70b450 @ 2015-03-01 08:24:07

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 03:11:20 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 09:26:06 PM by popshot

No your Reasoning is sound, but if all of the DMD community use coin control , it removes the advantage from the ones that are already using it secretly.  i think that is the real issue some are worried about.

Thank you Argon18 and Mister1k, you shed some more light on Coin Control feature.
This could be used as a reference point for community members to learn about it in greater detail.

Do you think secret use of coin control can be determined by examining the blockchain?
How would the signature differ from someone sending coins to her own address without using coin control?

Personally, I do not use coin control, I see no use for it at this point.
As someone has mentioned there are different strategies.
For some it's a moral choice and for some a logical one.
But some simply don't care.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:51:17 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 05:11:18 PM by popshot

Community thread: http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,95.0.html

I was kind of wondering where the amount of 2.25 BTC came from because I couldn't actually find it before. Now I have read a bit more about the PR service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/ and it seems their price is actually 449 US dollars for a standard press release (429$ if you provide your own material). So with todays BTC price of roughly 250$ we have already reached our goal. Or am I wrong?  Huh

Hi Alba thank you for the question.

I have revisited the site you linked to and they must have changed the way they display pricing.

It used to be shown in BTC where  2.25 BTC was for the cheapest premium option.

I based the Contribution target on price shown at that time.

The earliest reference to the initiative I could find was from December 10th 2014 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg9801397#msg9801397)

The price of BTC according to BitcoinWisdom was $350, and looking at the graph, in seemingly permanent and gradual fall.

Ultimately, BTC is sold for USD, which is used as a tool to purchase services.

These are the current prices that hasn't really changed (USD).  

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is $799 USD or $779 USD if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible). Our Standard Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service is currently $449 USD or $429 USD if you supply us with your press release.

So in effect we are still short! Smiley

Current data:

(I couldn't find on BTT thread any reference to some of the inputs. They might be pokeytex's auto-sending mining earnings)

DMDCreeper

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:21:54 PM

Thanks.

What do you need? 

Do you think you could do the same thing pokeytex did ?  (Point your mining for a week or less on the community initiatitive BTC address ? I understood you had a nice rig.

Its depends on how you define "nice".  I am currently mining DMDs with about 205 mh/s.  That's would net about $0.12 in BTC and cost me about $52 in electricity.  How about I send .2 BTC to the community initiative BTC address instead?
DMDCreeper

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:47:24 PM

Thanks.

What do you need? 

Do you think you could do the same thing pokeytex did ?  (Point your mining for a week or less on the community initiatitive BTC address ? I understood you had a nice rig.

Its depends on how you define "nice".  I am currently mining DMDs with about 205 mh/s.  That's would net about $0.12 in BTC and cost me about $52 in electricity.  How about I send .2 BTC to the community initiative BTC address instead?

That would be great Wink !

What's the BTC address to send to?
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: