Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 06:42:46 PM

will not buy more diamonds anymore.

Yup, good points mitache365.

Just a word of caution .. never say never Wink

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

You guys really dont understand what I mean? Small holder like me can dump your coin to zero!

@cryptonit
Ok its buy zone. Where are the buyers?

for dmd the important market is the sellorderbook side
that is where investors and cloudmining/multipool have to buy

buyorderbook only purpose is to give some day traders a business shift instasold dmd from miners  towards sellorderbook and fill the gap

if u analyze sellorderbook it only
1165 DMD
0.58269449 BTC  
up to 0.00049999 price

once the dump finished thats fixed in 2 days easy

if u ask me personally why i dont buy i have to answer

i buy each day via my dmd cloudmining shares

120-150 DMD each day Smiley full automated dont even have to check market

constant pressure  not buy in big pile

i love POS²

it make people smile when price drop because they know they will earn more DMD this way

Its interesting for me what are you doing with theese coins as a team member. Holding or dumping at every pump Smiley

Show me theese ppl who like the price drop.

I am one who took advantage of the price drop.  Have accumulated another 1500 DMD's or so.  Thank you to my mysterious supplier!

So you stole coins I wanted to buy?Huh? My coins......You lucky........DMD owner. Smiley)

:-P

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:38:14 PM

The price is going down because there is no buy interest.  If you look at the buy orders, there are way more bargain hunters with low ball orders in than serious buys, even at this massively reduced price. 

Bargain hunters do not drive prices up, they drive them down.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:14:15 PM

The price is going down because there is no buy interest.  If you look at the buy orders, there are way more bargain hunters with low ball orders in than serious buys, even at this massively reduced price. 

Bargain hunters do not drive prices up, they drive them down.

Maybe now is the time for peeps to step up with the remaining .6 BTC so we can get some PR out there?

stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:49:16 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 01:04:00 PM by stillontop

From my perspective, as a small miner since almost a year and a small contributer to reactor, DMDs core team should try to make this wonderfull coin not dependent on uncertain factors from the outside, but build its own ecosystem driven by a handfull of trusted people.

I think this whole BTC cloud mining thing is going to fail sooner then later, because energy prices are rising, general crypto adoption is slowly rising and BTC price ist not going to rise like crazy, but slowly, difficulty will continue to rise as well and hardware development is really expensive. I can see the point where hardware development will hardly pay off, without fatous costumers, who need to buy miners, that realistically will never generate a big profit. DMD should not jump on this train driven by lies, but stay true and confident.

What this core team has delivered so far is truly exceptional, the DMD community on it's own is a grown up, sharing and friendly bunch of people. We should not lose this reputation because of uncertain factors from the outside, that we can not influence.

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:27:18 PM

From my perspective, as a small miner since almost a year and a small contributer to reactor, DMDs core team should try to make this wonderfull coin not dependent on uncertain factors from the outside, but build its own ecosystem driven by a handfull of trusted people.

I think this whole BTC cloud mining thing is going to fail sooner then later, because energy prices are rising, general crypto adoption is slowly rising and BTC price ist not going to rise like crazy, but slowly, difficulty will continue to rise as well and hardware development is really expensive. I can see the point where hardware development will hardly pay off, without fatous costumers, who need to buy miners, that realistically will never generate a big profit. DMD should not jump on this train driven by lies, but stay true and confident.

What this core team has delivered so far is truly exceptional, the DMD community on it's own is a grown up, sharing and friendly bunch of people. We should not lose this reputation because of uncertain factors from the outside, that we can not influence.

DMD Cloudmining and DMD Multipool and and Reactor are not core elements of DMD Diamond

its optional services and projects that are optional
people can take part or not

i think DMD Multipool have lowest entry barrier for people who own mining gear
special after pow reward reduction i expect lot people to use it

but still its not required

DMD Cloudmining is a interesting project for people who want to give cloudmining a chance but dont wana spend time for it

but DMD dont need DMD Cloudmining

DMD need capitalisation for increase of liquidity

DMD Cloudmining is one way to reach this
but people direct buy coins by themself at market is same effect

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:50:16 PM

from my perspective, the only thread you have ever posted on is diamond thread.  How many accounts does cryptonit own or popshot.  The majority of posters on this thread seem to only post here, very odd!

Why odd?

Personally, I have posted on several threads; that's my choice.

If others choose to post only here, that is their choice.  It could be for one of several reasons.  For example, they regard only DMD as being noteworthy enough to comment upon.  It is, after all, a great coin.  And 98% of other coins are garbage.  So why comment on them; it's a waste of time.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Sneaking

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:04:51 PM

I recommend that everyone watch this series as far as one can.
Debates are welcome in my opinion. How cryptos differs from Fed?
We can print that money ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aDspMihTlw&t=10m30s
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:07:28 PM

@cryptonit
When we will see your address?

BTC
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:35:25 PM

from my perspective, the only thread you have ever posted on is diamond thread.  How many accounts does cryptonit own or popshot.  The majority of posters on this thread seem to only post here, very odd!

Why odd?

Personally, I have posted on several threads; that's my choice.

If others choose to post only here, that is their choice.  It could be for one of several reasons.  For example, they regard only DMD as being noteworthy enough to comment upon.  It is, after all, a great coin.  And 98% of other coins are garbage.  So why comment on them; it's a waste of time.

because these guys have deleted 40-50 of my posts for calling out this scam and im not the only one they are deleting.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971411.0

and the deleting continues

Your point about deleted posts is not relevant to your earlier post about people posting only on this thread.  You queried that, describing it as 'odd'.  I have replied to that particular point by saying that posting only here is perfectly legitimate (although that is not my custom).

You then ignore my reply about your earlier post, and respond instead by saying that posts are deleted for claiming 'scam'; this is completely unrelated.

In any event,  did it not occur you that unsubstantiated claims of 'scamming' are legitimate targets for editorial action of some kind?

The DMD community should not have to suffer his kind of nonsense.  Either put up, or shut up.  Either solidly back up claims of 'scamming' or push off back to the Wankcoin thread, or wherever else you came from.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:58:19 PM

Ive had so many posts deleted here and have been attacked by newbies that ONLY post on this thread.  My response to you was probability deleted.

The reactor was forced by cryptonit, who owns half of NON existence cloud mining(which was never disclosed)  Most of the coins in the reactor came from cyptsy, no list documenting who "LENT" coins.  A mysterious payment that nobody will talk about paid out to a new wallet created that same day.  There other security issues others brought up(all deleted)...Im sorry, what did you want to discuse?  Maybe what happens to the .05 of every block that goes to the foundation?

My point about these newbie accounts is that nobody seems to be worried about these things I keep bringing up, but of course my posts keep getting deleted!  Now point out again how this coin is better then 98% of all other coins!  Do you really think people are that stupid and cant see whats going on here?

People are smart enough to see the stupid trolls who deliberately try to write here any delirium.
By your signature is immediately obvious that you know nothing about investing.
How can I be an investor in the UNO? had seen the movie Avatar and ready to buy mythical, non-existent element? You are either mad or a representative of a team of puppeteers who are paid by luring hamsters in their networks.  Grin

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:03:20 AM

this weekend second reactor payout round happens
again over 1000 DMD

enjoy

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:05:08 AM

Thats right, answer none of my questions and just attack, attack, attack. Since when have I ever promoted anything!

What other questions then you will be responsible.
You've come to the Diamond topic in dirty waders and tried to write any delirium.
Go to your home or to a forum UNO and try to tell the truth that this coin is worth nothing. There you will appreciate your opinion  Cheesy

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:29:21 AM

again over 1000 DMD

enjoy

Ty sir - was wondering what that big payout was.   Shocked

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:47:43 AM

1 uno= $3.07
1 dmd=$0.119377

Only a complete fool looks at the current value of the coin without understanding its essence.
What is more real Diamond whose name is known all over the world or mythical element unobtanium? The answer is obvious.
All coins UNO belong to several people, they are just waiting for the arrival of hamsters like you who buy this pacifier.
Let's see what will be the ratio of the price after a year  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:47:55 AM

again over 1000 DMD

enjoy

Ty sir - was wondering what that big payout was.   Shocked

1066 DMD Reactor payout to DMD Cloudmining shareholders
320 DMD reactor reinvest

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:48:01 AM

I warned EVERYONE, MONTHS ago, that is was a ponzi and sold all 6600 DMD. Everything looked shady as hell.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:58:01 AM

I warned EVERYONE, MONTHS ago, that is was a ponzi and sold all 6600 DMD. Everything looked shady as hell.

Vegas

We didn't do too bad then price wise since you dumped 6600.  I would have thought the price would have tanked.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

Vegas

u not one of this trolls im sure u can tell me why u think this is a ponzi?
u sure did not just step in the thread read some troll posting and see that as fact?

if i remember the past correct u invested 600$ into DMD Cloud
and then choose to reduce it to 100$ after a few days and u got all ur money back without any troubles

can to tell me what exact make u think this is a ponzi?

its a strong claim
let me try to understand whats in ur opinion ponzi and shady here for real with facts

i sure try to answer any questions
in the end after hear my answers u can maybe say u left because the ROI was to slow for u
and the DMD value did not grow fast enough for u
or the community seems to small for u
or u did shift ur coin investments to other places where grass is greener

but for sure u wont say ponzi and shady if u take the time to talk with me

i would enjoy a real open minded discussion with someone who is inside bitcoin business like u

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:17:59 AM

Vegas

u not one of this trolls im sure u can tell me why u think this is a ponzi?
u sure did not just step in the thread read some troll posting and see that as fact?

if i remember the past correct u invested 600$ into DMD Cloud
and then choose to reduce it to 100$ after a few days and u got all ur money back without any troubles

can to tell me what exact make u think this is a ponzi?

its a strong claim
let me try to understand whats in ur opinion ponzi and shady here for real with facts

i sure try to answer any questions
in the end after hear my answers u can maybe say u left because the ROI was to slow for u
and the DMD value did not grow fast enough for u
or the community seems to small for u
or u did shift ur coin investments to other places where grass is greener

but for sure u wont say ponzi and shady if u take the time to talk with me

i would enjoy a real open minded discussion with someone who is inside bitcoin business like u

Not all people understand that the POS system allows the correct approach to be a good compensator risks for all investors in the cloud mining.
They think only of minute profits  and do not understand that it is better to sell a diamond for the dollar than 10 coins for 10 cents.

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: