Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850289 times)
qiqiji

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:21:15 AM

Sorry I understand now. I am not sure why Dmxl is finicky. Maybe an update will fix it.
So you went 240 on your X6 that is very interesting results. I stayed at 280. I will try going to 240 as well to see if anything changes for me.

I wish I knew why it is not working for you. Have you tried the Zeus image and put the correct amount of chips and 280 to make sure it is not a bad miner?

They use the same chips but different freq and lower power to achieve the results.

Clock of 240??

EDIT:
I think stock is 328 and most run it at 340.... maybe that's your problem, it would explaine your low consuption at the wall...

I take that back, I had the X3 in mind...

--ltc-debug should be --zeus-debug but it not help, still 99% HW

i think X3 and X6 use different usb chips then

so, why X3 can use CGminer Dmaxl Zeus while X6 can only get 99% HW ?

of cause my zeus miner is fine, zeus's img works fine, minera's bfgminer woks fine too ( before is my bad to set wrong clock to get 20% HW )

but with CGminer Dmaxl Zeus i only can get 2M/each and 9x% HW, i wonder why

PS: my zeus is HURRICANE X6, power-reduce version, 64chips, 240Mhz, 9-10M Hash power, 230W on wall ,not X3 which is 328Mhz or so

i found new sweet spot for X6 is 224 ( or 228 ), i get 9.5M each, HW around 5%, 450W ( 2 of them, using Super Flower 550W Gold )
240 is also 9.5 ( or 9.6 -_- ) each, but HW is around 15-20% even more, 470W ( 2 of them ), i think those up 20W is just used for those HWs Wink
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:44:54 AM

Can anyone tell me the proper way to run gridseed mini's and g-blades together in 1 instance of Minera? I can get them going via the CPUminer (I know it won't auto tune the gblade) but the hashrate is super low for one of the blades.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:25:02 PM

Can anyone tell me the proper way to run gridseed mini's and g-blades together in 1 instance of Minera? I can get them going via the CPUminer (I know it won't auto tune the gblade) but the hashrate is super low for one of the blades.
I have 6 gridseeds and a g-blade running on CPUminer now. everything is stable with auto-tune.

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:50:22 PM

I have 6 gridseeds and a g-blade running on CPUminer now. everything is stable with auto-tune.

how do you get it working with autotune? do you just hard define the blade freq using the serial number and let it auto tune the 5 chips?
subseaguru

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

how do you get it working with autotune? do you just hard define the blade freq using the serial number and let it auto tune the 5 chips?
here are some pics of what i have going on.

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:32:14 AM

Looks like you can clock those blades higher HW errors are so low, also what do you see in the real time log?
subseaguru

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:13:47 AM

it just say that the g-blades cannot be auto tuned. but they are just chugging along. im going to push the clock on the GSD's and see what happens.

Looks like you can clock those blades higher HW errors are so low, also what do you see in the real time log?

rickpj

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

anyone know why after 1-3 days i can no longer log in via ssh or browser and the hashrate drops to 10% of normal? If I reload the image it is fine again for 1-3 days?
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:46:41 AM

Hi Michelem.
Day 3 on v0.3.3.  So far so good with the new release v0.3.3 & my 8 Gridseed G-blades at 838Mhz.  

I will now see how it works with Autotune enabled for about 24hrs.  
Autotune not doing much.  Disabled it in the last 24hrs.  It's working fine with the 8 Gridseed at 850Mhz.

Also, don't know if I had mentioned it before but the random rebooting I was experiencing mysteriously stopped.  
Minera is randomly rebooting after about 15-45 seconds when the "Scheduled Event" is enabled with any number of hours  & the "Reboot System" option is selected.  
The rebooting stops as soon as I disable this option.  This sux.

On a sidenote:

I also own a Beaglebone Black Rev. C.
This is probably a stab in the dark but ever consider releasing a version for the the Beaglebone platform, specifically, the BeagleboneBlack rev. C?

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:00:00 AM

Hi Michelem.
Day 3 on v0.3.3.  So far so good with the new release v0.3.3 & my 8 Gridseed G-blades at 838Mhz.  

I will now see how it works with Autotune enabled for about 24hrs.  
Autotune not doing much.  Disabled it in the last 24hrs.  It's working fine with the 8 Gridseed at 850Mhz.

Also, don't know if I had mentioned it before but the random rebooting I was experiencing mysteriously stopped.  
Minera is randomly rebooting after about 15-45 seconds when the "Scheduled Event" is enabled with any number of hours  & the "Reboot System" option is selected.  
The rebooting stops as soon as I disable this option.  This sux.

On a sidenote:

This is probably a stab in the dark but ever consider releasing a version for the the Beaglebone platform, specifically, the BeagleboneBlack rev. C?

Hi dude, I'm sorry you have that problem with scheduled event but I really can't do much without any log, so please if you can send me your application log (minera/application/logs/log-<date>.php) it should be useful, because I checked the code and I can't understand what happen your side. It seems to work fine here. Do you set the timezone settings correctly? Can you see the next time event right like this:

For Beaglebone, I haven't one but I think it's an ARM like the rPI so the same Minera image should go well with it, can you try and let me know?

Thanks

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
sannisinas

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:21:29 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 02:00:58 PM by sannisinas

Anybody got the new Thunder X6 128 chips 20mh running on minera?

He shows online with cgdmaxlzeus  in minera but 0 hashing.

Really don't know anymore. Tried a lot of options. for example extra options

--zeus-chips=128 --zeus-clock=200

--zeus-chips 128 --zeus-clock 200

Tried the normal cgminer options

--chips-count 128 --ltc-clk 200 --nocheck-golden
@pause

when I use it on windows 7 with this cgminer file it works a little bit

::www.zeusminer.com cn.zeusminer.com
cgminer.exe -o tcp://xx -u xx -p xx -S //./COM3 --chips-count 128 --ltc-clk 200 --nocheck-golden
@pause
sannisinas

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:34:15 PM

Small update, it now works with minera and the dmax zeus fork, but I only get 5mh with 89% errors

These extra options are set

--zeus-chips 128 --zeus-clock 230

anybody?
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:33:16 PM

will cpuminer run higher Mhz?  If I do a volt mod on a gridseed, will it be able to run it or do I have to use cgminer?  And what options do I put and where to see if I can run it at higher than 1000Mhz ??

I have a friend who did one voltmod for me and I don't know if and how it works.

*Image Removed*
suzukii

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:06:32 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 01:41:54 PM by suzukii

Hi Michelem.

On a sidenote:

Hi dude, I'm sorry you have that problem with scheduled event but I really can't do much without any log, so please if you can send me your application log (minera/application/logs/log-<date>.php) it should be useful, because I checked the code and I can't understand what happen your side. It seems to work fine here. Do you set the timezone settings correctly? Can you see the next time event right like this:

For Beaglebone, I haven't one but I think it's an ARM like the rPI so the same Minera image should go well with it, can you try and let me know?

Thanks

Hi Michelem.
I tried the v0.3.3 image on the Beaglebone Black rev. C.  That's a no go.  The booting process doesn't recognize this image boot config.  I run the beta version of Minepeon on there & that boots OK, but it's got other problems that don't have anything to do with booting.  The Mining side is hosed (all being beta & stuff) which is why I was looking for an alternative mining setup for the Beaglebone Black platform & I would prefer to run on the Beaglebone Black (BBB from here on out) but I can't find someone to be working on one except for Mineforeman, maker of Minepeon.  
He's currently trying to get one out for this platform since his RPi version seems to be working for those that are happy on the RPi platform. But his working on two platforms is taking forever.  Since like April of 2014.

As for the log you require, I'm going to need help getting it to you.

In the meantime I've gone ahead & re-enabled the "Enable miner auto-restart" & the "Scheduled Event" option every 2 hours to see what happens.
See the pics below.

UPDATE: 2hrs 3 minutes later.  Minera went back into a constant reboot loop every 45-60 seconds after the options above were re-enabled and on the 2hrs on the scheduled 2hr reboot.

Now as for the log.
How would I get that to you?  
Recall that I don't know squat about linux commands?  
So if you can, you'd have to walk me through the process.  (Sorry) Embarrassed
I thought I could just open up that file utilizing nano but this idea went down the tubes.

I did it with the ext2explore linux image mounting app for Windows.
Check your PM.

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 10:55:04 AM

Minera 0.3.4 is out!

* Fixed big bug causing saved data lost if reboot, now each saves have a Redis BGSAVE included to persist the data in the disk immediately
* Added ability to start the miner process as superuser/root instead the minera one, this could be useful for some kind of devices that need access special stuff in the system
* Updated Bfgminer to 4.6.0-6-g8f60a5f and Cgminer to 4.5.0

If you experienced problems with Scheduled Event Reboot or with settings disappeared/reverted to the previous one, now these issues should be definitely solved.

If you had problem initialising your devices (specially with bfgminer/cgminer/and_forks) now you can try running the miner with superuser/root rights, this should help getting up the devices. You can find the option in the miner settings, just check the checkbox, save & restart.

As usual feedbacks are very welcome! rPI image file is on the road...

Have a great Sunday!

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:40:03 PM

After Minera is installed, and I change the IP address in the /etc/network/interfaces as normal to a static address, will Minera automatically adjust to the new address?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:41:32 PM

I am running 7 Rockminer R-Box on minera and i have gotten a very high HW error. Anyone knows how to fix this ?

SilentH

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:46:18 PM

After Minera is installed, and I change the IP address in the /etc/network/interfaces as normal to a static address, will Minera automatically adjust to the new address?

assuming you point your browser to the new ip.add.re.ss/minera then you'll be fine.. The system is not IP dependent
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

assuming you point your browser to the new ip.add.re.ss/minera then you'll be fine.. The system is not IP dependent
That's what I was thinking, but I was having some issues yesterday and still this morning. Just wanted to confirm.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
suzukii

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:13:49 PM

Hi michelem.

So far so good with the live & inplace upgrade from my v0.3.3 to v0.3.4.

On a side note:
Any plans on implementing config & log backup options within the Minera WebUI?  (Just a spark from my short synapse activity.)
I ask so that when you require logs from simpleton fans of your Minera efforts, like myself, this isn't trivial in getting you the info you need as quickly as possible so you don't have to break your head trying to figure out what the heck is going on with some of our rigs out here in the woods.

PS:
Now reactivating the crash recover features, including the "Schedule Event" reboot options.

Regards,

Suzukii

Hardware:
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: