Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:10:46 PM

Leave barabbas alone !  Cheesy

I must admit, it took me a while to sorta get him/her * someone a while back suggested he could be female, no matter.

Now everyone lately has been trying to psychoanalyze him - i gave up on that quest.

barabbas can be very colorful, combative, and has shown a civil / sarcastic side that dare i say I've come to enjoy hehe
he is consistent in his approach and delivery. The long novels are designed to make the pray confused & tired.

Once you can get past that, you will realize he provides contrast, random insights, and a modicum of entertainment.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:24:52 PM

Definitely entertainment
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:29:00 PM

ahhh i love coming here and seeing how active altcoinUK and barabbas are... what would we do without them,, they ran out of material, now all they do is call people homophobes (cause they were told to go suck a dick) lolool...or call the devs scammers (cause some fool and his non existent 130btc was playing games in irc..) its hilarious to read... as i said i won't reply directly to them verbally abusing them like they do(in their witty condescending posts) any more... as I'm sure after this whole WAR started people were still on the fence with closing this thread(I'm always against moderated threads) I'm sure you can see now why this is an exception and is really needed at this point... no reason to have these two guys playing reverse psychology and dev bashing and then trying to teach people morals as if they ever had any lol... altcoinUK your pathetic and we now understand why, i guess all your "friends" who invested are asking you for answers and you need someone to blame for your obvious horrible advice as we all know 99% of coins do not shoot from 400sat to 300k..maybe u should of thought a little more before making your friends invest at peak lvl ... I love how u compare via to vrc while its up and doing well...i remember the same type of trash talk when cloak was doing well...hmm where did those guys go?! dunno maybe on the cloak thread doing what your doing... as for via, great coin and wish them all the best, but god forbid the price crashes i feel for that community if you are onboard...you can also thank yourself and barabbas for contributing to its drop in price even if it was a small effect... as for your pathetic attempt to turn "eat a dick" into a homophobe insult shows your extreme immaturity and lack of a normal life and experience....(would you prefer me to of said "go eat a vagina"?

now that everyone here sees their true colours maybe we can discuss shutting down this thread ... i know ppl enjoy toying with these two guys but, its a ticking time bomb as I'm a very laid back person and takes a lot to get me to blow up , which sadly they succeeded in doing ,hence my blow out Wink but its a matter of time before someone else goes full retard on them... don't ask them questions cause they just take you in circles and its 100% pointless... infact i hope if they do have bags like they say they do ,i hope vericoin stays idle long enough for them to finally sell and be done with it... ill just keep accumulating like I've been doing and hopefully some of my holding will come from them Wink

*cheer* ::waves pom poms in the air::

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:29:08 PM

Leave barabbas alone !  Cheesy

I must admit, it took me a while to sorta get him/her * someone a while back suggested he could be female, no matter.

Now everyone lately has been trying to psychoanalyze him - i gave up on that quest.

barabbas can be very colorful, combative, and has shown a civil / sarcastic side that dare i say I've come to enjoy hehe
he is consistent in his approach and delivery. The long novels are designed to make the pray confused & tired.

Once you can get past that, you will realize he provides contrast, random insights, and a modicum of entertainment.  Wink

Sounds sort of like Stockholm syndrome but I get what you're saying.  Haha.   Cheesy

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:36:08 PM

don't ask them questions cause they just take you in circles and its 100% pointless.

In some sick way, it's actually rather impressive that they're able to deflect any and all criticism of their own actions here on this thread while in turn completely disparaging VeriCoin, the devs and the rest of the VRC community.

amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

Brace yourself, the next phase in vericoin is coming...
100K 200K 500K? who knows

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:56:36 PM

Brace yourself, the next phase in vericoin is coming...
100K 200K 500K? who knows
you base this on what exacly ? and how about a time frame 10 20 years?

How can u expect our resident trolls to Pass on a gift like this ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:18:45 PM

Let's all just throw out blatant accusations and hang everybody before getting all of the facts.

You are right ScottAllyn, before jumping into conclusion we need to get the facts. The facts are

- A user called Herman was looking for a VRC seller in the IRC channel saying that he is not familiar with altcoin, but he would trust the sellers in the official IRC channel and he has 132 BTC
- There were many users sitting in the IRC room and witnessed this, including one of my friend who has 100k VRC and logged in not long before that event to see if there are any news about DEV4
- Someone, a regular IRC user offered to sell his VRC for the price of 0.00033, 4 times higher than the price at the time saying for this inexperienced buyer that because the quantity is big, this is a fair price
- At that moment no one raised any issue with the deal and EffectsToCause and the German Verileader Reavon jumped in by saying that they will escrow a deal
- At that point a user started to complain that don't rip-off that inexperienced buyer and how on the earth is possible that the lead VeriCoin developer is orchestrating such rip-off
- Another IRC visitor user had complained as well saying that yes, that's not right
- EffectsToCause kicked-off the users who complained from the IRC channel
- 2 hours later a regular IRC user in this thread offered me a deal, saying that there is a buyer with 132 BTC and asked if I am interested in selling my coin for this user

According to the IRC trans-script these are the facts what users/investors who were sitting in the IRC room could see.

EffectsToCause who is man of high moral standards, doesn't like FUD and kicked-off users from the IRC channel who complained about his role in the ripp-off deal never ever said to Herman, that please go away, you can buy coin for 0.00008, you don't need to pay 0.00033 here. Instead of EffectsToCause - according to his essays is on a mission to serve human kind with decentralized digital currencies - was orchestrating a deal with a Verileader, Reavon to create an escrow and take the 132 BTC from Herman - to sell vericoin for 4 times the market price.

IRC users, existing and potential investors who visited the IRC room had no reason to assume that it is a joke as you said - all they could see that Doug Pike lead Vericoin developer  was part of rip-off deal.

First the shady association with Wizrig. Then the price pumping tweets from the devs, appearance in the exchanges troll-box, sending 200k VRC exchanges to dump it and now this escrow deal.
I don't think that's what investors expected when they read the PhD students and the MS developer CVs.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

Let's all just throw out blatant accusations and hang everybody before getting all of the facts.

You are right ScottAllyn, before jumping into conclusion we need to get the facts. The facts are

- A user called Herman was looking for a VRC seller in the IRC channel saying that he is not familiar with altcoin, but he would trust the sellers in the official IRC channel and he has 132 BTC
- There were many users sitting in the IRC room and witnessed this, including one of my friend who has 100k VRC and logged in not long before that event to see if there are any news about DEV4
- Someone, a regular IRC user offered to sell his VRC for the price of 0.00033, 4 times higher than the price at the time saying for this inexperienced buyer that because the quantity is big, this is a fair price
- At that moment no one raised any issue with the deal and EffectsToCause and the German Verileader Reavon jumped in by saying that they will escrow a deal
- At that point a user started to complain that don't rip-off that inexperienced buyer and how on the earth is possible that the lead VeriCoin developer is orchestrating such rip-off
- Another IRC visitor user had complained as well saying that yes, that's not right
- 2 hours later a regular IRC user in this thread offered me a deal, saying that there is a buyer with 132 BTC and asked if I am interested in selling my coin for this user

According to the IRC trans-script these are the facts what users/investors who were sitting in the IRC room could see.

EffectsToCause who is man of high moral standards, doesn't like FUD and kicked-off users from the IRC channel who complained about his role in the ripp-off deal never ever said to Herman, that please go away, you can buy coin for 0.00008, you don't need to pay 0.00033 here. Instead of EffectsToCause - according to his essays is on a mission to serve human kind with decentralized digital currencies - was orchestrating a deal with a Verileader, Reavon to create an escrow and take the 132 BTC from Herman - to sell vericoin for 4 times the market price.

IRC users, existing and potential investor who visited the IRC room had no reason to assume that it is a joke as you said - all they could see that Doug Pike lead Vericoin developer  was part of rip-off deal.

First the shady association with Wizrig. Then the price pumping tweets from the devs, appearance in the exchanges troll-box, sending 200k VRC exchanges to dump it and now this escrow deal.
I don't think that's what the investors expected when they read the PhD students and the MS developer CVs.

first off an inexperienced buyer wouldn't know how to even go to an irc channel , so it was obvious he was just there to play games. all you do is look for ways to make the devs look shady which in turn makes your motives clear!... for anyone who remotely believes your uninformed story, i would like to clarify that 98% of what he just said is pure bs.. i was there watching the entire time! incredible the length you go to...

unlike our little inexperienced friend that came into irc to play games with the devs..i do have buying experience , and you said if i had 150 btc to buy your bag of vericoin you would, i then offered you to even choose the escrow service YOURSELF!! but then you went on to say that u need my phone # my address my name, date of birth, place of work, what i ate for breakfast etc... and then proceeded to blame me for not wanting to comply with your insane terms... seems to me like your quite inexperienced yourself... and that you play the same games our little "inexperienced" buyer wanted to play (who somehow was experienced enough to go look to buy off an exchange through the irc)

but hey, keep up the great posts! nothing like someone shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over ....and over again LOL

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:36:39 PM

IRC users, existing and potential investors who visited the IRC room had no reason to assume that it is a joke as you said - all they could see that Doug Pike lead Vericoin developer  was part of rip-off deal.

I don't think that's what investors expected when they read the PhD students and the MS developer CVs.

The Gospel according to St AUK

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:48:38 PM

don't ask them questions cause they just take you in circles and its 100% pointless.

In some sick way, it's actually rather impressive that they're able to deflect any and all criticism of their own actions here on this thread while in turn completely disparaging VeriCoin, the devs and the rest of the VRC community.

Two quick corrections bucko: AltcoinUK and me, two VERY different individuals.
Second: i will never disparage the single asset this project has, its community. Mind you, the real community, those who read this thread but rarely post and that support the project to the extreme of staking around 20 million coins. Chapeau to those. The 4 Yahoos -you included- that call themsrlves "community" here are something (toxic) else entirely.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:57:49 PM

The purported IRC buyer is a scammer or a group of scammers who seem to have been targeting IRC Vericoin users for several weeks now.  They will offer to buy VRC at any rate in hopes that greed will make someone slip up.  I informed the IRC channel of this weeks ago and given these people are still coming back they probably need to get banned for the safety of IRC users.

Why altcoinUK keeps trying to lie here I have no idea, unless he is somehow related to the IRC scammers.  In any case.  If anyone wants to buy or sell alot of VRC at once, all you have to do is put the order on at a certain time and have your counterparty put their order on at the same time to match it.  Easy and Done.

On a side note.  For those who support the idea of Dev4, please PM your Devs and request this directly to them and ask them how you can help.

How can anybody make a decsion on Dev4?. We have no idea who he is?  What he's offering? or what he wants for a deal?  What are the targets?. How many coins involved?. Time limit on hitting targets?. What his intentions after?You Have to be kidding. Decide??? on what?

NO! on  Dev4!
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

Two quick corrections bucko: AltcoinUK and me, two VERY different individuals.
Second: i will never disparage the single asset this project has, its community. Mind you, the real community, those who read this thread but rarely post and that support the project to the extreme of staking around 20 million coins. Chapeau to those. The 4 Yahoos -you included- that call themsrlves "community" here are something (toxic) else entirely.

Your post made me smile, barabbas.  Thank you.  I'm glad that you consider me toxic. 

I'm the sunlight that's disinfecting your deadly (FUD) bacteria.  Grin

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

The purported IRC buyer is a scammer or a group of scammers who seem to have been targeting IRC Vericoin users for several weeks now.  They will offer to buy VRC at any rate in hopes that greed will make someone slip up.  I informed the IRC channel of this weeks ago and given these people are still coming back they probably need to get banned for the safety of IRC users.

Why altcoinUK keeps trying to lie here I have no idea, unless he is somehow related to the IRC scammers.  In any case.  If anyone wants to buy or sell alot of VRC at once, all you have to do is put the order on at a certain time and have your counterparty put their order on at the same time to match it.  Easy and Done.

On a side note.  For those who support the idea of Dev4, please PM your Devs and request this directly to them and ask them how you can help.

How can anybody make a decsion on Dev4?. We have no idea who he is?  What he's offering? or what he wants for a deal?  What are the targets?. How many coins involved?. Time limit on hitting targets?. What his intentions after?You Have to be kidding. Decide??? on what?

NO! on  Dev4!

I tend to agree with you but if he was thoroughly vetted and found to be a person of integrity then I would probably reconsider.

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

just made a wallet
VP6P7e3HBrsSsrWbMkpiar3gQX17nCc5vu
can't wait to start trading Smiley

I will send you some VRC to get you started and welcome! Don't let the "two yahoos" or as I like to call them A&B, let you think that they are part of this coin.

This community is strong! New moderated forum incoming  Shocked
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:19:44 PM

Those are not facts but assumptions!

Where can you purchase 400k VRC on any exchange? No one is selling right now just staking...
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:22:22 PM

well said and everyone on irc is aware of these guys hence the reason they toyed with the situation Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:22:44 PM

The above description of the event is purely based on the IRC trans-cript, what I described above are what EffectsToCause, Reavon and other users said/did in the IRC channel - and what an investor who just logged in could see in the IRC channel.

From investors viewpoint it is more important EffectsToCause's role in the scam, that he was actively facilitating an escrow to sell VRC for the 4 times of current market price, then discuss random user altcoinUK is a liar or not, don't you think?

However, if you make the accusation of that I am related in any form to the IRC scammers, if you accuse me of having any roles in that scam and you imply that I scam peoples in the IRC channel, then lets submit a subpoena to get the TCP/IP details including IP addresses and who was who in that shameful act. Are you still accusing me that I scam people in the IRC channel?

ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:23:04 PM

just made a wallet
VP6P7e3HBrsSsrWbMkpiar3gQX17nCc5vu
can't wait to start trading Smiley
+1
welcome Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:25:38 PM

NO! on  Dev4!

I tend to agree with you but if he was thoroughly vetted and found to be a person of integrity then I would probably reconsider.
same here Smiley
I'm sure well hear about it soon.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: