Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

FYI.  Download of  wallet and resync with blockchain using a copy of my wallet took less than 2 minutes.  Completely up to date and waiting on 4 more confirms on my last stake.  I had to close and open the wallet once during the process.

I am a monkey, so even a monkey can do this.

COULD NOT HAVE BEEN EASIER!!!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:59:37 PM

FYI.  Download of  wallet and resync with blockchain using a copy of my wallet took less than 2 minutes.  Completely up to date and waiting on 4 more confirms on my last stake.  I had to close and open the wallet once during the process.

I am a monkey, so even a monkey can do this.

COULD NOT HAVE BEEN EASIER!!!

glad to hear it.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:00:39 PM

All those people that bought cheap sync will probably want to dump it as soon as it hits 0.3, making a nice short term profit

Whatever hopes we might have had for a high sync price belong to the past now. Those early problems have stunted the coin

People will probably be speculating around the low prices and the coin might become as irrelevant as 365 or 42.

Unless the dev has something up his sleeve of course, though I can't imagine what that might be, besides a fixed wallet which is required but by no means enough

ya i'm with you on that.

I have not been on here for about 30 hrs and don't wanna read back thru the thread. After checking the price of SYNC this AM, i don't want to waste much time on this.

good news:
My Wallet did stake after i upped my balance to .30 coins.

not so good news:  problem is that my wallet has not been able to update for over 24 hrs. I am still stuck on block 8555.

Questions:
1. Am i the only one having that issue?

2. Has there been a new wallet in the lats 30 hrs and i need to update to it?

no new wallet, no.
did you hit an orphan block? wallets seem to be sticking when they hit an orphan, full resync is required in this case - mine did this morning.

i closed and re opened a few times over the past 24 hrs. no luck.

Doohhh...How do i re-sync?
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

All those people that bought cheap sync will probably want to dump it as soon as it hits 0.3, making a nice short term profit

Whatever hopes we might have had for a high sync price belong to the past now. Those early problems have stunted the coin

People will probably be speculating around the low prices and the coin might become as irrelevant as 365 or 42.

Unless the dev has something up his sleeve of course, though I can't imagine what that might be, besides a fixed wallet which is required but by no means enough

ya i'm with you on that.

I have not been on here for about 30 hrs and don't wanna read back thru the thread. After checking the price of SYNC this AM, i don't want to waste much time on this.

good news:

not so good news:  problem is that my wallet has not been able to update for over 24 hrs. I am still stuck on block 8555.

Questions:

no new wallet, no.
did you hit an orphan block? wallets seem to be sticking when they hit an orphan, full resync is required in this case - mine did this morning.

i closed and re opened a few time over the past 24 hrs. no luck.

go to users/username/appdata/roaming/sync

delete everything except wallet.dat and sync.conf

restart the wallet

it'll stick at 8200, restart again

it should sync up.

username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:04:32 PM

The dev hasn't disappeared, he was posting just last night and it is a weekday.  Just relax, I am sure they are working on it and will roll out an update soon.  Probably this weekend.  

Oh don't worry, I've checked their post history before I commented. The silence is worrying. If this was my coin, I would be on here every working hour putting out fires and building a community, but that's me. The price has plummeted and the coin is becoming more centralized. Therefore, the value just won't get to where people are hoping it will, as large bag-holders will dump as soon as it hits a decent figure. Distribution is key to any crypto-currency. We can't have all the trading between the rich list can we?

Well I would prefer that the dev was working on the problem rather than arguing pointless with raskul.  This guy is a piece of work, one second he is calling it a scam and complaining about the .3 sync POS requirement, next minute he is offering to buy everyone's sync in exchange for other mined coins.

raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

The dev hasn't disappeared, he was posting just last night and it is a weekday.  Just relax, I am sure they are working on it and will roll out an update soon.  Probably this weekend.  

Oh don't worry, I've checked their post history before I commented. The silence is worrying. If this was my coin, I would be on here every working hour putting out fires and building a community, but that's me. The price has plummeted and the coin is becoming more centralized. Therefore, the value just won't get to where people are hoping it will, as large bag-holders will dump as soon as it hits a decent figure. Distribution is key to any crypto-currency. We can't have all the trading between the rich list can we?

Well I would prefer that the dev was working on the problem rather than arguing pointless with raskul.  This guy is a piece of work, one second he is calling it a scam and complaining about the .3 sync POS requirement, next minute he is offering to buy everyone's sync in exchange for other mined coins.

when i go into a business transaction, i expect to know all the details about that business endeavour up front before I invest.
my complaint is about the changing of the goalposts, it is the principle of the matter, the numbers are irrelevant.

my offer to mine for people's sync (only those who have under the minimum to stake) was designed to assist those who want to get out of Sync, to do so - because I understand how they must feel.

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

Well I would prefer that the dev was working on the problem rather than arguing pointless with raskul.  This guy is a piece of work, one second he is calling it a scam and complaining about the .3 sync POS requirement, next minute he is offering to buy everyone's sync in exchange for other mined coins.

+100 & he really needs psychological professional help ...
ATCkit

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:07:34 PM

At Multipool for this coin,  if I have 15 MH/s rig, how long did it takes to get at least .50 or 1 coin?

please consider that you may be better off mining a coin directly and selling it for BTC to buy sync.

1> you put 15Mh/s at multi - paying fees
2> the multi mines various coins - paying fees
3> the multi exchanges the coins mined to BTC - paying fees
4> the multi buys up sync to feed to you - paying fees
5> you receive the sync the multi has gathered - paying fees

congratulations, you have the honour of paying fees right through the process.
you can minimise this unnecessary spend by doing it all manually.

i agree as  i mined there for a bit and found that i was not getting enough. I am mining straight btc an the buying SYNC....or at least i was buying SYNC. i stopped doing so until i see some positive action on SYNC. I think i am actually speaking for the silent majority when i say this.
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:24 PM

personal abuse will not stop me from speaking my mind. I am not willing to apologise for having an opinion on the matter.
this whole launch has been nothing short of a fucking debacle.

ATCkit

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

I think many of us appreciate raskul's approach to things. He thinks like the silent majority and actually has great ideas and solutions.
joe.sixer

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:11:09 PM

If the dev team reads this, can the community have an update, its the least we deserve. I haven't seen or heard from you in the IRC channel, and your posts on here are sporadic. If you're worried you can't resolve this, then just tell us. There are plenty of knowledgeable people about that can offer advice on how we can move forward.

As a community, we could of easily raised a bounty to pay a competent dev to fix this, in an weekend probably. The distribution of this coin is becoming more centralized as people are becoming disillusioned with it all. Please tell the community what is going on?

What's going, apart from few greedy people are trying to buy cheap coin so they are spreading FUD

Why even bother with this comment?
LukeOilRig

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:11:49 PM

gonna buy some cheap sync , to the moon , i predict next 2 weeks sync will be 2 btc = 1 sync Cheesy
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:13:11 PM

I think many of us appreciate raskul's approach to things. He thinks like the silent majority and actually has great ideas and solutions.

your comment is gratefully received.
As a continued supporter of this coin, I feel that there are; the majority, who have been screwed over.
Is this the face of the crypto-world we wish to show to outside forces, potential adopters and intelligent investors? I think not.

raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:13:40 PM

gonna buy some cheap sync , to the moon , i predict next 2 weeks sync will be 2 btc = 1 sync Cheesy

I also feel that this is very possible.

ATCkit

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:31:58 PM

ya i'm with you on that.

good news:

Questions:

no new wallet, no.

restart the wallet

it should sync up.

Thx that worked. it did get stuck at 8200 but after a restart it's just 8 hrs behind now.... and it is moving.
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:42:29 PM

Thx that worked. it did get stuck at 8200 but after a restart it's just 8 hrs behind now.... and it is moving.

great, keep with it, i'll be worth it in the long run (am I doing someone else's marketing here?)  Roll Eyes

LukeOilRig

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:11:19 PM

my wallet sync perfectly i really don't know why people doesn't sync well ,
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:12:37 PM

ya i'm with you on that.

good news:

Questions:

no new wallet, no.

restart the wallet

it should sync up.

Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

If the dev team reads this, can the community have an update, its the least we deserve. I haven't seen or heard from you in the IRC channel, and your posts on here are sporadic. If you're worried you can't resolve this, then just tell us. There are plenty of knowledgeable people about that can offer advice on how we can move forward.

As a community, we could of easily raised a bounty to pay a competent dev to fix this, in an weekend probably. The distribution of this coin is becoming more centralized as people are becoming disillusioned with it all. Please tell the community what is going on?

What's going, apart from few greedy people are trying to buy cheap coin so they are spreading FUD

Why even bother with this comment?

Honestly, and this is coming from a supporter with enough Sync to stake...It really would be more beneficial to let us (the community) know "What's going?" rather than just commenting for the sake of being able to say you logged in today...

No disrespect, but where are we on the coding? Dev's working this weekend? Or taking a holiday? Some type of update would be appreciated...There are more coders here than you may realize...help is in our own backyard...

AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:18:46 PM

great, keep with it, i'll be worth it in the long run (am I doing someone else's marketing here?)  Roll Eyes

Do you really think your constant flip flopping is helping with marketing?  Seriously dude You personally took my investment from hovering in the .20's to the teens all by yourself with your insanity laden meltdown yesterday.  

For all those eyes watching, yesterdays move represented about a .1BTC/sync drop and that's about 100 BTC all on our backs because you wanted to get 5 more cheap SYNC! Thanks to you a double now gets us to .30 instead of .50  great work Mr. Marketing.  

You love chaos we get it but stop claiming to be looking out for the common man, claiming that you are expressing everyone's opinion like some self proclaimed leader of this community.  You are looking out for yourself and no one else and everyone needs to know that.... beware.  This community needs and deserves better!

</rant>
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: