Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:37:49 PM

Really do not understand the XC market, if volume is low but someone just payed 0.001725 for 1K coins why drop 1K into buy orders around 0.00152 just some hours later with zero news posts or trading Huh
just plain stupid if you ask me. Understand some need to cash out  but people are not willing to split it up and wait a little?

This happens so many times now the story about one party suppressing the price starts to get unbelievable. Surely by now they got there stack build up or are done with there xc to dump. See zero evidence in the chain to support this.

When I'm back plan to spend some time to analyze coin movement on a timeline some more, this is driving me crazy

A similar movement is also taking place in Bitcoin's market when you look at it. I mean, if it can happen in the daddy of all cryptos, surely XC is a small kid to take care of.

yeah but bitcoin had a dramatic rise in price some time ago. i don't remeber any similiar price spike in xc in the last few months...

Bitcoin went through months and months of stagnation in it's early days before the dramatic rise.

Chill mate, we were 12500 - 14000, now we look more like 15000  - 17500 we are moving up, some of these idiot sellers will be just traders, selling into the high offers then putting the XC straight back up on the offer side hoping to make a few %..... I cannot be arsed playing this game here but that will be what is happening with some of the sells.... XC needs patience.. I am certain patience will be rewarded though.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:42:29 PM

The base on XC has definitely risen in the last week.  Good to see the continued upward trend.  Slow and steady wins the race.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:44:11 PM

Thanks.
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:02:52 PM

Any News on what will be the reward for XC Holders with the Qibuck agreement? Are the XC daily Updates Over? Any Updates on Rev2.5?

Thank you

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:40:23 PM

Any News on what will be the reward for XC Holders with the Qibuck agreement? Are the XC daily Updates Over? Any Updates on Rev2.5?

Thank you

This is the end of holiday season. I'm sure some team members are enjoying a break without sharing details. A good thing no need to upset or offset a shitstorm :please

Refill your energy bar also because things are heating up all over the cryptosphere!  2015 will be remembered for ages
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

Thank you

I'm sure the details are still being worked out, but it sounds like each Xnode will receive remuneration for serving content and the quantity remunerated to each node will depend on the quality and quantity of content served by each node.

Did you see the press release synechist posted the other day?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8491726#msg8491726

I don't think the daily updates are over, but we haven't seen many this past week. I'm OK with that, I think it's a sign that the team is busy preparing news/updates/features.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
shanuu

Activity: 131

New Beginning!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:52:30 PM

Thank you

I'm sure the details are still being worked out, but it sounds like each Xnode will receive remuneration for serving content and the quantity remunerated to each node will depend on the quality and quantity of content served by each node.

Did you see the press release synechist posted the other day?

Noob explaination if you can pls?
Use simple words. English is not my first language. Smiley

biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:11:02 PM

sorry if this was already posted (no time to read thread this morn) ...but check out fu manchus response: http://bitcoinist.net/market-focus-anonymity/#comment-1557408953

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

Really do not understand the XC market, if volume is low but someone just payed 0.001725 for 1K coins why drop 1K into buy orders around 0.00152 just some hours later with zero news posts or trading Huh
just plain stupid if you ask me. Understand some need to cash out  but people are not willing to split it up and wait a little?

This happens so many times now the story about one party suppressing the price starts to get unbelievable. Surely by now they got there stack build up or are done with there xc to dump. See zero evidence in the chain to support this.

When I'm back plan to spend some time to analyze coin movement on a timeline some more, this is driving me crazy

A similar movement is also taking place in Bitcoin's market when you look at it. I mean, if it can happen in the daddy of all cryptos, surely XC is a small kid to take care of.

yeah but bitcoin had a dramatic rise in price some time ago. i don't remeber any similiar price spike in xc in the last few months...

Bitcoin went through months and months of stagnation in it's early days before the dramatic rise.

Chill mate, we were 12500 - 14000, now we look more like 15000  - 17500 we are moving up, some of these idiot sellers will be just traders, selling into the high offers then putting the XC straight back up on the offer side hoping to make a few %..... I cannot be arsed playing this game here but that will be what is happening with some of the sells.... XC needs patience.. I am certain patience will be rewarded though.

15000  - 17500 (i think you ment 150k-170k) , i don't know at which charts you look at, but we are at 140k-150k which means back at the old price, this was just a little swing and no uptrend imho
infinitechaos

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:19:03 PM

Noob explaination if you can pls?
Use simple words. English is not my first language. Smiley

I'm not sure if I can explain it in simpler words than synechist did in the press release but I will try. First look at this though:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8491726#msg8491726

Basically XC plans to create a new internet, also known as web 3.0. People will be able to submit content/web pages to the XC network and then people using the XC app will be able to view that content/web pages. This will create a decentralized internet that is not subject to failure, attack, or censorship like the internet we use today.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
cryptico

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:27:21 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 04:01:44 PM by cryptico

Thank you

This is the end of holiday season. I'm sure some team members are enjoying a break without sharing details. A good thing no need to upset or offset a shitstorm :please

Refill your energy bar also because things are heating up all over the cryptosphere!  2015 will be remembered for ages

I am with you but if they took a break they can make it public also they are more then welcome to have a break.. I just noticed that the daily updates disapeared since a while so I just wanted to throw my 2 cents there. As well we are waiting on Rev2.5 News since very long we should have an ETA with a week or two margin at least by now..

I do not want to set s shit-storm just asking for few updates

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
SushiChef

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

Thank you

Refill your energy bar also because things are heating up all over the cryptosphere!  2015 will be remembered for ages

I am with you but if they took a break they can make it public also they are more then welcome to have a break.. I just noticed that the daily updates disapeeared since a while so I just wanted to trow my 2 cents there. As well we are waiting on Rev2.5 News since very long we should have an ETA with a week or two margin at least by now..

I'm glad things are cruising easy here gives me time to focus on other diamonds out there
cryptico

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:02:25 PM

Thank you

I am with you but if they took a break they can make it public also they are more then welcome to have a break.. I just noticed that the daily updates disapeeared since a while so I just wanted to trow my 2 cents there. As well we are waiting on Rev2.5 News since very long we should have an ETA with a week or two margin at least by now..

I'm glad things are cruising easy here gives me time to focus on other diamonds out there

which are?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
SushiChef

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:06:49 PM

Thank you

which are?

You can check my post history
cryptico

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

Thank you

which are?

You can check my post history

Whooooo I will keep far from those...sorry

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
SushiChef

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:19:23 PM

NP you asked. They kick ass adoption wise and usability btw
cryptico

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

NP you asked. They kick ass adoption wise and usability btw

they might too much gamble for me there

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
infinitechaos

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:36:44 PM

The base on XC has definitely risen in the last week.  Good to see the continued upward trend.  Slow and steady wins the race.

The order book on MP is looking better and better by the hour. Only a complete fool would dump us back down to 130k. 145-150k is looking like our new base.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
onealfa

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:49:18 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/xcurrency-web-3-0-a-blockchain-based-content-delivery-network/

Go and read...   share .... tweet

hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:54:51 PM

wow , what a praise !
Pages: « 1 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: