Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:24:36 AM

51 sats and continuing downward. so sad.

I am disappointed also  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 04:14:34 AM

perhaps you may spending energy in different way and  help me with my NEM wallet under win64 problem in vbox which can's start NCC, NIS is working (booted) but NCC not.
Would appreciate some guide

When checking   state in webbrowser it displays:  NIS_ILLEGAL_STATE_LOADING_CHAIN

Its just my guess and I'm not so good at these tech things, but I think it means your database is corrupt.

If so here is how I would fix it.  First, always make sure you have your private keys backed up, and then secondly your wallet.  Go to C:\Users\%user name%\nem\nis and delete the database in that folder (or you can just delete the whole NIS folder. no big deal).  Then restart and sync a chain from scratch and see if that works.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 04:26:29 AM

Would the names of mountains or rivers do? Or planets or stars? Or animals from all the continents?

I think mountains or rivers would be pretty cool.  I would do the pick the tallest mountain in each continent, or maybe the largest river in each continent. 

BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:55:20 AM

Win 7 x64 standalone installer. Already delete everything but

NEM Community Client - NCC
0.6.42-BETA

NEM Infrastructure Server - NIS
0.6.31-BETA

There are probably old jars in the NIS installation directory. I would uninstall nem, then delete the entire installation directoy and install again. Maybe you deleted an old directory (prior to 0.6.31) last time?

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 11:27:17 AM

You got it all wrong. These vampires received tenty ten TRILLION dollars from us so far.

This means each of the NEM developers have a higher net worth than THE WHOLE OF THE UNITED STATES EACH.

That's why we've all bought our own planets already, as the Earth is passé.

You think Horizon was send to make some low-res photos? ofc not, it's been sent to deliver us packages from our relatives from Earth.

The primitive peoples on the planet NEMptune think that I am a god.

Watch out for the return of NEMbiru!   Shocked

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:30:39 AM

Quote from: jabo38 link=topic=654845.msg11919225#msg11919225 datwere=1437337872
Recent News Roundup #

.........Great news about sock puppets and late redemptions. They are all processed and the last batch is waiting to be sent out in a few days.......

No way!!

You still haven't sent out all the stakes yet!! You all said that over and over and over again. You still have them. Why won't you send these poor people their stakes. They still haven't gotten their stakes? Why are you keeping them for months and months?

I'll be back herein a few days to make sure the community finally holds these devs accountable!!!
This kind of shadiness makes NEM look shifty as all hell!!! What is wrong with you guys.

Give these poor people their stakes. Why would you devs hurt your own coin like this. How stupid can you be?

I will just add that I was flagged as a sock for some reason, and I have not received my stake. I am still hopeful that someone will take a look at my case.

We are in good company here then...
All the 4 stakes for the people sharing house with me have been flagged as Socks (mine included). We asked (without spamming) many times if we have to provide any document or information to demonstrate that we are actually 4 physical individual that, sharing an internet connection and a living room PC,  would  just like to be involved into the NEM party.
Someone just decided that we can only receive 2 of the 4 stakes that we bought at the time. with no explanation about that.
Again, in a really polite way, we asked clarification, offering to provide any kind of information to show our identities, in case was needed.
No reply. Just 2 of the 4 stakes that we legitimately acquired.
What else would you assume from this ?
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 11:31:26 AM

I would not chose any country related names. NEM is universal, so choose universal terms and names  Cool

One suggestion is
1. 0.6.21+ Washington
2. 0.6.42+ Adams
3. 0.6.xx Jefferson

yes, no country related names, no religional, no political ...

Would the names of mountains or rivers do? Or planets or stars? Or animals from all the continents?

Why not name after our most active community members?

dandruff
jbc
xeman
come-from-above
hollowman
taunsew

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:19:12 PM

perhaps you may spending energy in different way and  help me with my NEM wallet under win64 problem in vbox which can's start NCC, NIS is working (booted) but NCC not.

When checking   state in webbrowser it displays:  NIS_ILLEGAL_STATE_LOADING_CHAIN

Its just my guess and I'm not so good at these tech things, but I think it means your database is corrupt.

If so here is how I would fix it.  First, always make sure you have your private keys backed up, and then secondly your wallet.  Go to C:\Users\%user name%\nem\nis and delete the database in that folder (or you can just delete the whole NIS folder. no big deal).  Then restart and sync a chain from scratch and see if that works.

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I havent backed up any priv keys - I assume you can do it onl;y wehen logged to wallet. I found two files  .adb ad .wlt  in nem directory are one of them my priv keys?

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:04:51 PM

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I havent backed up any priv keys - I assume you can do it onl;y wehen logged to wallet. I found two files  .adb ad .wlt  in nem directory are one of them my priv keys?

If you are an original stakeholder then you should have a private key since you must have added the account which holds your nem.
If you only bought nem on an exchange and created a new wallet you can let ncc display the private key via the menu command "View Acccount Details" and then click on "Show Account's Private Key".
Another way is to back up your wallet either manually by backing up the 2 files you found in the nem directory or using the menu command "Export Wallet" on the right side menu.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:30:08 PM

Technology might be the product, which NEM sells ...)

Then; would the XEMs be kind of shares of that tech project?

If the NEM technology will be used in the forthcoming crypto world, then ... what?
a) the price of XEM will rise
b) the ... ..... .... will ....
c) the FUD will be dead
d) the ... ... competitors ... .... ....
e) ...

Well, a lot of empty statements and open cases due to not being in the core of the crypto waves Smiley

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:35:45 PM

I would not chose any country related names. NEM is universal, so choose universal terms and names  Cool

One suggestion is
1. 0.6.21+ Washington
2. 0.6.42+ Adams
3. 0.6.xx Jefferson

yes, no country related names, no religional, no political ...

galaxies? Andromida would be a cool first name for a release. Grin

Very few galaxies have a name different from NGCxxx.

Lots of stars have a name instead. We can use star names

yea ... stars could be sufficiently neutral and impersonal for this purpose.

If first is selected the list to be used, eg. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_known_stars
then would be started from 'A' ... Aldebaran and going forward ... but maybe 'R' should be skipped Wink

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:11:16 PM

Wow!

Hopefully this should shut up some of those being so hard on NEM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jessica222

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:28:43 AM

Thanks for your reply.

If you are an original stakeholder then you should have a private key since you must have added the account which holds your nem.
If you only bought nem on an exchange and created a new wallet you can let ncc display the private key via the menu command "View Acccount Details" and then click on "Show Account's Private Key".
Another way is to back up your wallet either manually by backing up the 2 files you found in the nem directory or using the menu command "Export Wallet" on the right side menu.

I am an original stakeholder and I original stakeholder.But I still not get my coins.Why?
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:04:52 AM

Thanks for your reply.

I am an original stakeholder and I original stakeholder.But I still not get my coins.Why?

I would say due to the low activity and the fact your account was created on the same day you signed up for nem that you are most likely deemed a sock. Not to mention the quality of your first 3 posts are suspect they are useless and no one would have made an account on btt for that you just wanted activity before posting in nem to get in on the distribution.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
ournem (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:07:52 AM

Here is a new blog post of the Recent News Roundup #3
http://blog.nem.io/0-6-42-released-and-other-recent-news/

The original post with slightly more content is quoted below.

Recent News Roundup #3

It has been 3 weeks since my last update here and I have a lot to mention as always.

Of course the big news of late, if anybody has missed it, is...
jessica222

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:44:53 AM

Thanks for your reply.

I would say due to the low activity and the fact your account was created on the same day you signed up for nem that you are most likely deemed a sock. Not to mention the quality of your first 3 posts are suspect they are useless and no one would have made an account on btt for that you just wanted activity before posting in nem to get in on the distribution.
So what's the matter, other else you should give my money back
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 07:33:51 AM

Thanks for your reply.

So what's the matter, other else you should give my money back

Jessica222, Did you ever register a private key with the NEM website?  There was a portal up for about 6 months or more to register.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:44:01 AM

Please can I ask someone of the member to re-post this link https://forum.nemcoin.com/?topic=2488.0 NEM redemption starts now-page 1 where  I was given the right private key with my address and now its given me a new address with the same private address in the wallet with 0 NEM, when I did the checked in the past in that link it said it was correct when I did the verification test.

I will write a post on Sunday in bitcointalk, my patient has a limit and after emailing makoto for 4 months with very poor messages to me and contradicting  information. I will expose all I know.  Accusing people of Socks for having 3 stakes just to takes those stakes for themselves to accumulate more and more. to my eyes this is a scam in big magnitude and I will prove it on Sunday. You can delete this post and I will paste it on Sunday. Two years following this coin, protecting it and talking good about it to end up with 0 NEM and the team having more than 30 stakes and more. They will not be able to delete any post on Sunday as I will run it and everybody will be able to explain their cases since the start of NEM. Enough is  enough....... NEM's core principles of fairness and equality ? No!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:06:04 AM

Any news on when Assetts will be available?
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:07:12 AM

Please can I ask someone of the member to re-post this link https://forum.nemcoin.com/?topic=2488.0 NEM redemption starts now-page 1 where  I was given the right private key with my address and now its given me a new address with the same private address in the wallet with 0 NEM, when I did the checked in the past in that link it said it was correct when I did the verification test.

I will write a post on Sunday in bitcointalk, my patient has a limit and after emailing makoto for 4 months with very poor messages to me and contradicting  information. I will expose all I know.  Accusing people of Socks for having 3 stakes just to takes those stakes for themselves to accumulate more and more. to my eyes this is a scam in big magnitude and I will prove it on Sunday. You can delete this post and I will paste it on Sunday. Two years following this coin, protecting it and talking good about it to end up with 0 NEM and the team having more than 30 stakes and more. They will not be able to delete any post on Sunday as I will run it and everybody will be able to explain their cases since the start of NEM. Enough is  enough....... NEM's core principles of fairness and equality ? No!

You have way to many posts to have been flagged as sockpuppet. Any chance you're talking about another account ?

Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: