Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:33:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 [943] 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:30:46 AM

looks like peeps are selling NXT to buy XEM Smiley

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:52:30 AM

Hey guys,

I have a really important question that really needs to be answered by you because this will seriously help us with marketing in the future (something we need to do a lot more).

Why does NEM mean to you?

What about NEM do you like?

Nem is light in future for us! I believe that NEM will be for everybody like $ today

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:05:49 AM

Few questions:

By alphanumeric characters you mean just plain ascii alphanumeric characters? No unicode symbols like à è ü ç...

There will be some kind of sunrise of other way to avoid I can register jabo38 domain before you?

I'm not sure the answer to both of these questions.  

Cool, so is this about to be rolled out, how does one create this on the client?

It has actually already been coded for quite a while (ninja style is ninja style), but it is a part of the larger Mosiacs project which is getting the final touches on its code, so it will come out when Mosiacs is ready.  While basic mosiac functions are already built, the NEM devs are a bit of perfectionists so not sure when it will be released.  

When it is first released on the mainnet I think the devs will release scripts for making these.  As far as I know the NCC will not support making these features, though I think it will show up and be visible in NCC when a person has created one by script.  

BTW, we would love somebody to help work on NCC.

dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:22:30 AM

@dannac you already know that you're trolling otherwise you wouldn't even mention it.
By the way I and probably many others thought you might be a genuine case, but at the end you proved yourself to be 100% a sockpuppet and have gotten two stakes from makoto. You were also against providing an id and proof of address as outlined by samysamy.

Straight question:
If I send YOU my (and for the other 3 too )  ID, photo, address, credit card or whatever you need, do we get our remaining Stakes ?
Are you in charge for that ? I don't think so.

Then who is in charge , aka MAKOTO, please just ask publicly here on THIS Forum that we have to send him our proofs of identity , and after that we will get our Stakes.
If that happen, OF COURSE we can do it straight away, no problem.

But tell me why should we post all our Identities on a FORUM where everyone is anonymous, just because YOU or someone else (that doesn't have right on that btw) is just asking for that?

I'm angry, I'm not fool  Cheesy

Does it make sense to you ?? or still hard to understand ?
@dannac! THIS IS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND- YOU ARE SOCKPUPPET MASTER AND BY THE WAY-I COULD FIND AND GIVE YOU 20 ID WITH FOTO(THIS IS MY FRIENDS.) AND THIS IS MEANS THAT I CAN ASK FROM DEVS 20 ANOTHER STAKES?
FUCK OFF dannac

When I can see a Nem address containing confiscated sock puppets stakes holding 25% of all the XEM available,  then I'm done. Cannot ask for anything more then that.
Nothing else to add on. .
Have a nice  day too.   Wink
oldisoft

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:22:39 AM

Hi Guys,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Namespaces on NEM!

A domain name is required when making an asset on NEM (that asset function is called NEM Mosaics and will be explained more later). Each individual who wishes to create a mosaic needs to register a root domain name.  This domain name can be thought of very much like a website domain and in NEM is known as a namespace. This can be bought for an amount of XEM (to be defined later). The namespace length shall be limited to 16 alphanumeric characters.

A creator owning the root domain namespace can create as many sub-domains as wanted, using a convention similar to the Java namespace convention, i.e., separated by a dot “.” to represent a domain or subdomain and an asterisk surrounded by a space on each side “ * ” to represent the name of an asset. This is the current internal convention in NIS and how it is represented later in the NIS and/or NCC UI might differ. This gives the creator a practically limitless number of mosaics that can be defined within a practically limitless number of sub-domains.  The sub-levels of a namespace can act as the actual name of the asset, or in some cases can be a class of assets as it is itself a sub-domain with lots of assets under that sub-domain name.   This means that last part of a mosaic will always be the name of the individual asset on the NEM blockchain and the prior names will act as the domain and/or subdomain for that asset.  

In the above example there are 6 assets.  They are as follows:
1.       jabo38.jeffsilver * halfounce
2.       jabo38.jeffsilver * ounce2015
3.       jabo38 * iposhares
4.       jabo38.exchange * usd
5.       jabo38.exchange * eur
6.       jabo38.exchange * zar

In the first example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is halfounce. In the second example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is ounce2015. And in the third example the domain is jabo38 and the asset is iposhares.

While the first part of a namespace is globally unique on the NEM blockchain, the rest of the parts of a namespace are not. Having non-unique sub-domains in a namespace system allows for anyone to use any name in the subdomain positions, making squatting on certain names far less exclusive as they are not globally unique, and at the same time giving chances for easily recognizable names within one’s personal local network.  

This is very interesting for me and a question: Can we create exchange with some national money- Moldova and Romania Lei
like this: jabo38.exchange * lei ?(probably it could be very interesting!)

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:32:57 AM

Hi Guys,

A domain name is required when making an asset on NEM (that asset function is called NEM Mosaics and will be explained more later). Each individual who wishes to create a mosaic needs to register a root domain name.  This domain name can be thought of very much like a website domain and in NEM is known as a namespace. This can be bought for an amount of XEM (to be defined later). The namespace length shall be limited to 16 alphanumeric characters.

A creator owning the root domain namespace can create as many sub-domains as wanted, using a convention similar to the Java namespace convention, i.e., separated by a dot “.” to represent a domain or subdomain and an asterisk surrounded by a space on each side “ * ” to represent the name of an asset. This is the current internal convention in NIS and how it is represented later in the NIS and/or NCC UI might differ. This gives the creator a practically limitless number of mosaics that can be defined within a practically limitless number of sub-domains.  The sub-levels of a namespace can act as the actual name of the asset, or in some cases can be a class of assets as it is itself a sub-domain with lots of assets under that sub-domain name.   This means that last part of a mosaic will always be the name of the individual asset on the NEM blockchain and the prior names will act as the domain and/or subdomain for that asset.  

In the first example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is halfounce. In the second example the domain is jabo38.jeffsilver and the asset is ounce2015. And in the third example the domain is jabo38 and the asset is iposhares.

While the first part of a namespace is globally unique on the NEM blockchain, the rest of the parts of a namespace are not. Having non-unique sub-domains in a namespace system allows for anyone to use any name in the subdomain positions, making squatting on certain names far less exclusive as they are not globally unique, and at the same time giving chances for easily recognizable names within one’s personal local network.  

This is very interesting for me and a question: Can we create exchange with some national money- Moldova and Romania Lei

Yes.

Not only that but with three fields you will have lots of opportunities not only for different countries/currencies, but different denominations, and other information like different years or sets.  Three fields allows projects to have continuity between the same product line but lots of different versions.

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:35:05 AM

@dannac you already know that you're trolling otherwise you wouldn't even mention it.
By the way I and probably many others thought you might be a genuine case, but at the end you proved yourself to be 100% a sockpuppet and have gotten two stakes from makoto. You were also against providing an id and proof of address as outlined by samysamy.

Straight question:
If I send YOU my (and for the other 3 too )  ID, photo, address, credit card or whatever you need, do we get our remaining Stakes ?
Are you in charge for that ? I don't think so.

Then who is in charge , aka MAKOTO, please just ask publicly here on THIS Forum that we have to send him our proofs of identity , and after that we will get our Stakes.
If that happen, OF COURSE we can do it straight away, no problem.

But tell me why should we post all our Identities on a FORUM where everyone is anonymous, just because YOU or someone else (that doesn't have right on that btw) is just asking for that?

I'm angry, I'm not fool  Cheesy

Does it make sense to you ?? or still hard to understand ?
@dannac! THIS IS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND- YOU ARE SOCKPUPPET MASTER AND BY THE WAY-I COULD FIND AND GIVE YOU 20 ID WITH FOTO(THIS IS MY FRIENDS.) AND THIS IS MEANS THAT I CAN ASK FROM DEVS 20 ANOTHER STAKES?
FUCK OFF dannac

My compliments for your ability to produce arguments.
I believe we must have a different idea of proof concept.
Or maybe in your world,  that's simply enough.  Cheesy
You are funny guy Btw,  rude,  but funny in my opinion.
We also need people like you.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:40:30 AM

more upside opportunity with XEM with NXT........

also XEM is the only crypto that has VC backing...and still under people's radar?...LOL keep hoarding guys!!!

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
oldisoft

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:44:57 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 05:31:38 AM by oldisoft

FUCK OFF dannac

When I can see a Nem address containing confiscated sock puppets stakes holding 25% of all the XEM available,  then I'm done. Cannot ask for anything more then that.

This money much better to use for development of our beautiful project. It was nice that most of sockmasters like you were found otherwise you sell your another 4-5 stakes and fall down our project like it was for many times with another crypto like qora and other
have a nice day too

P.S. where are you from, funny sock? probably from moon if you believe in a different idea of proof concept? where is your world? in socks? and who are WE in your opinion? I'm not sure that you and WE( NEM Community) in the same  boats
P.P.S. I don't want waste time speaking with you

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:04:16 AM

FUCK OFF dannac

When I can see a Nem address containing confiscated sock puppets stakes holding 25% of all the XEM available,  then I'm done. Cannot ask for anything more then that.

This money much better to use for development of our beautiful project. It was nice that most of sockmasters like you were found otherwise you sell your another 4-5 stakes and fall down our project like it was for many times with another crypto like qora and other
have a nice day too

P.S. where are you from, funny sock? probably from moon if you believe in a different idea of proof concept? where is your world? in socks? and who are WE in your opinion? I'm not sure that you and WE in the different boats

I wasn't talking about the whole Nem community.
I was talking about you in particular..  Grin
oldisoft

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:13:06 AM

Hi Guys,

Yes.

Not only that but with three fields you will have lots of opportunities not only for different countries/currencies, but different denominations, and other information like different years or sets.  Three fields allows projects to have continuity between the same product line but lots of different versions.

Thank You bro, I love this idea and it could be really next step in our N.E.Movement

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:19:45 AM

Hi Guys,

That's really cool. No more assets with the same name trying to scam people and if a person uses namespaces the way they are intended you can finally keep track of all assets that someone created with ease. Wanna see all assets jl777 created ? Just look at the root-namespace and it's children Smiley

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:06:32 AM

Hi Guys,

That's really cool. No more assets with the same name trying to scam people and if a person uses namespaces the way they are intended you can finally keep track of all assets that someone created with ease. Wanna see all assets jl777 created ? Just look at the root-namespace and it's children Smiley

Exactly. In the future, not just a person here or there, but lots of organizations will have needs to make a token after token.  In which case now they will all be organized well for each project. For any company that is serious about blockchain based projects, this is a much better naming convention than found anywhere else. In fact..... no other blockchain has a naming convention.  At best they just have account numbers, and maybe if the got fancy there was a label.

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:05:35 PM

Few questions:

By alphanumeric characters you mean just plain ascii alphanumeric characters? No unicode symbols like à è ü ç...

There will be some kind of sunrise of other way to avoid I can register jabo38 domain before you?

Cool, so is this about to be rolled out, how does one create this on the client?

It has actually already been coded for quite a while (ninja style is ninja style), but it is a part of the larger Mosiacs project which is getting the final touches on its code, so it will come out when Mosiacs is ready.  While basic mosiac functions are already built, the NEM devs are a bit of perfectionists so not sure when it will be released.  

When it is first released on the mainnet I think the devs will release scripts for making these.  As far as I know the NCC will not support making these features, though I think it will show up and be visible in NCC when a person has created one by script.  

Considering the nature of whats at stake, a bit of perfectionism is a welcomed thing.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:51:47 PM

Few questions:

Considering the nature of whats at stake, a bit of perfectionism is a welcomed thing.

Oh no that means it will be a year late...  Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:45:47 PM

NEM price is sinking and NXT price is sinking. Interesting, how you could conclude that Nxters buy XEM  Huh

looks like peeps are selling NXT to buy XEM Smiley
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:22:13 PM

Heads up - Mosaic and Namespace were not thought of in a jiffy. They have been brewing from more than a year ago. Think beyond and one will realise the power of its uses. Revolutionary indeed. As usual devs have been impressively super in the coding.

The creation of Mosaic and Namespace have made things so simple and uncomplicated that we do not need to do things in roundabout ways like some of our crypto colleagues.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 04:43:48 PM

Heads up - Mosaic and Namespace were not thought of in a jiffy. They have been brewing from more than a year ago. Think beyond and one will realise the power of its uses. Revolutionary indeed. As usual devs have been impressively super in the coding.

The creation of Mosaic and Namespace have made things so simple and uncomplicated that we do not need to do things in roundabout ways like some of our crypto colleagues.

The why no buzz? All I see are the same names in here, flat/declining market prices, and arrticles written by NEM fanboys/girls. Where is the hype is this coin is so revolutionary?HuhHuhHuh??

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:00:45 PM

flat/declining market prices

and that my friend is a good thing

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:43:56 PM

"Hype" is the very thing nem is trying to avoid.. "hype" results in pump n dumps and eventually kills the coin.. if it's hype you want, you won't find it here. What you will find is arguably the best innovation seen in cryptocurrencies to date developed by some of the most dedicated and skilled in the business and a platform that will open opportunities not possible in other cryptos for companies that are eager to make use of blockchain tech but can't find the right solution. When the time is right, the word will be spread at which point we will be marketing a real product instead of "hyping" something that doesn't exist and as nothing is guaranteed, may never exist. .

Ah so this is just going to be a awesome secret that no one knows about. Gotcha!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Pages: « 1 ... 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 [943] 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: