Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701036 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Hello, Patrike
After analyze the statistics I came to understanding important thing: the hashrate of the same algo can be different for different pools. I saw at least 3% difference based on connection ping, pool load and pool mining settings such as difficulty or other things.
Please, make independent hashrate profile values for different pools for the "save hashrate..." function to make profit switching work correctly.

Really what you ask for is done or half done. Within the configuration of a pool, on the left go to ADVANCED and below you can vary the profitability of that pool, this is how I do it and it is the right thing to do. The hashrate for each protocol is the same, the pool can vary by the Ping as you say, or connection problems etc ..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/00y2dx83t4rc9b1/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-08%20a%20las%2016.23.48.png?dl=0

This corrects what you ask and can do for each pool, add a negative or positive%, because I have found coins / pools that make me earn 50% more, and that hyay to reflect it.

But really then it is misinterpreted within the same program. Let me explain, I use Auto Switch to 60 minutes or more, but in each miner I add a rule, that if the benefit falls below X amount, that miner makes auto switch and restarts the miner to go to another currency. In this way, if I am in a currency that exceeds my minimum amount, it may be undermining much longer and be more profitable.

But that amount is not reflected in the other panels nor are they taken into account for the rules nor in the general statistics, that is half done well. IF it serves at the time of Auto swtich, at that moment if you keep it in mind if you earn more or less for the number that you have indicated. But as I said, I use a rule for each RIG that until it does not fall of X profit does not make Switch, but it is fixed in the benefits without that the gain is modified, look at the following capture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1o1c10rkr2kr0l/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-08%20a%20las%2016.33.46.png?dl=0

That menu is right click on the rig, VIEWS DETAILS, and you see the autoswtich information. If you look at the first result of that window and the amount of the first miner that is in blue, you will see that there is a difference. While the views views window shows the hashrate corrected with our value% that we have added in the pool, in the information of the miner in real time, that% correction does not apply, nor in the statistics window per day and monthly, bone gives a number that does not help us at all, is indicative.

If I invest hours a day in testing coins and pools, and on your estimate correct the real one with a% deviation in each pool, I do not understand why it does not apply to all the information. It makes it almost impossible for me to manage the RIG with the rule that if the daily benefit falls below X, change, because it takes the value of the RIG without applying my% deviation. And I have pools that range from -50% to + 50%. For me it is very important that this value is reflected on all sides, because the daily and monthly statistics do not take it into account and therefore it is a mere adornment.

And to the comment above, the programmer just said "is not designed for that", but that's not my problem. If a pool has a% correction it must be applied on ALL SIDES, to have correct information and for the switch based on a benefit falling below a number, look at the real number with the% percentage applied, if not, Has no sense.

That% deviation only works at the time of autoswicth, there perfect. But not in statistics and not in the real-time miner, with which applying rules on that number is possible but it is not effective after the autoswtich to control the profit perfectly, of course for me personally it is the great failure of this program, not It is serious, but it is easy to fix and adapt it, just add that% in statistics of the miner and in the statistics panel. Thus a rule based on a minimum profit per miner could be effective.

I pray every day for the programmer to correct this, because it is also incongruous, that I show statistics or that in real time in each miner I get the value of uncorrected profit. Really, it would be the most urgent thing to do according to my opinion, we have 1000 functions, rules, menus, options, but then it turns out that they work on a number that does not have the correction or adjustment% applied, it is something that does not make sense and the Change in programming is minimal and fast. It does not make sense to show falsified statistics because they are not corrected. So that I am worth so much option if then the program does not respect my corrections of pools to make decisions by rules.

And on your question, in each pool, modify in advanced with that%, and you have corrected what you said.
Thanks for the feedback. I have actually looked into the display of revenue/profit of custom pools based on the profit factor a bit more and you can expect that the revenue/profit in the miner list will be adjusted for the factor in either the next release or the release after that. This will match what you see in the View Details dialog today already.

Ask the programmer @patrike :

In rules, the trigger of "miner revenue" has three options, I'm going crazy, I look for the option that takes into account my% correction of the pool.
Once the implementation I pointed out above is done - this should automatically be resolved.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

@ patrike i have a problem, i only view profit/day only in usd and btc if i change currency show zero value
Please make sure you run the latest version of Awesome Miner.

Before version 5.1, the exchange rates for display currencies (fiat currencies) was using another source that was discontinued on June 1st. Since version 5.1, Awesome Miner downloads these exchange rates via the Awesome Miner cloud instead.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Hi Patrike,

sorry didn't have time to test this, but would like some clarification on CoinCalculator API,

does the custom input JSON URLs gets appended with AM's special access api key and have unlimited access to the low 24h volume coins or it is a direct request that is subject to 100 calls / 24h?

if the latter, is it possible to access with AM's special key?

just needed to know if there's any need for the AM users to separately negotiate with CoinCalc's op to get higher access or not necessary.
Hi! In the latest released version Awesome Miner doesn't add the API key to the custom coin URL's - but I had a mail about this from another user recently so I've already made an implementation where Awesome Miner pass the same API key for these custom API calls. The correction will of course be included in the next release.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

Hi Patrike,

Would it be possibly to have an option to manually change the algo used by a coin, with the numerous forks happening at the moment, sites like whattomine and coincalculators are often slow to update the algos used by the coins.

For example Stellite still listed as using CN V7 when its been using its own custom algo for several days now.
In the next release there will be a new setting in the Options dialog, Statistics section for this. It will be a feature to override coin algorithms from sources like CoinCalculators and WhatToMine, in case it's reported incorrectly. You will be able to define that for "XTL" you want another algorithm.

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

The options of rules do not work well, apart from the fact that the modified gain with my% in the pool is only reflected in one place, it is crazy.

If I have a currency that earns 100%, it means 2 in profit of the pool. REsult that the auto switch correctly selects it as the best currency, but then as I have a rule that if you earn less than X amount changes currency. But of course, in the profit per day, coins per day, and in all other data does not reflect the correction of the% that I add, which can be a greater or lesser amount.

Looking for the best option of change according to the rule according to earnings where there are 3 options, that already ask in a few post back, and that the programmer does not answer. There are 3 options for the rule one is "profile profit" which is just the window that we see if we press right button above the rig and click on "view details". But just that window is never updated while it is in that currency. Although I launch the autoprofit every 4 minutes, the value remains the same, so the rule does not work.

Please, fix these problems, and please, make the profit value, be it day, month, day currency, be the dashboard, everything be reflected with the compensation I make in the Pool for that currency. Because really, as it is now wrong, gives false information and the rules can not work correctly, the estimates are totally null because they do not have the compensation or deviation applied. In short, I know that if you want it is something more or less easy to fix.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

I can't find if there is a dynamic way to put the rigname in password field.
Any kind of substitution tags for custom pools ?

I think what he asks is this.

Click on the right button above the rig and choose the last option called "propierties", on that screen you add the name of your miner. If you specify it, it will be automatically installed wallet.miner

Definitely no

I'm asking if there are replacement tags in pool property "password".
There is already such tag in Coin balance properties : "http://ravencoin.network/api/addr/[address]/balance"
You should be able to use [MinerWorker] in the password field.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

The options of rules do not work well, apart from the fact that the modified gain with my% in the pool is only reflected in one place, it is crazy.

If I have a currency that earns 100%, it means 2 in profit of the pool. REsult that the auto switch correctly selects it as the best currency, but then as I have a rule that if you earn less than X amount changes currency. But of course, in the profit per day, coins per day, and in all other data does not reflect the correction of the% that I add, which can be a greater or lesser amount.

Looking for the best option of change according to the rule according to earnings where there are 3 options, that already ask in a few post back, and that the programmer does not answer. There are 3 options for the rule one is "profile profit" which is just the window that we see if we press right button above the rig and click on "view details". But just that window is never updated while it is in that currency. Although I launch the autoprofit every 4 minutes, the value remains the same, so the rule does not work.

Please, fix these problems, and please, make the profit value, be it day, month, day currency, be the dashboard, everything be reflected with the compensation I make in the Pool for that currency. Because really, as it is now wrong, gives false information and the rules can not work correctly, the estimates are totally null because they do not have the compensation or deviation applied. In short, I know that if you want it is something more or less easy to fix.
I think you missed my reply just a few posts ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg39742035#msg39742035

For the profit factor - the good news is that since my reply I've actually completed the implementation so you can expect it in the next release.

fvineyard

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

Any others have issues with the dashboard or miner screen not updating with the latest version?

For me the stats never change, including showing miners as off-line.

Thanks!
If you still experience this issue - could you send me the Awesome Miner log files (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) and a screenshot to me? Preferably via mail. Thanks!

No worries now. The issue is resolved and has not occurred for the last 36 hours.

Thanks for the response and support!
TheRealCashen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

@patrike

I have not kept up with the thread so if this has been discussed I apologize. I have been busy using your amazing product. Actually, I'm not that busy because your amazing product does everything for me. So much less maintenance after started fully using awesome miner. anyway;

Please work with latest FPGA teams to allow AM to fully integrate with the new FPGA software.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3688965.0

https://discord.gg/jdw8jZB

Thanks and keep up the good work.
trucobit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Thanks for your response Patrike, I look forward to the correction because I had to stop some groups for this reason. I understand that simple or complicated changes take time.

I will inform you whenever you see a problem, I usually report in detail and with images because it is the only way that a programmer can see the result and even reproduce it, I have been working with programmers for years.

I do not mention it anymore, these small mistakes, I'm waiting.

What I strongly suggest, is a mini-statistics of the last 30 days, I know that this is deeper in programming. Ideally, you would take a sample of the estimated value at that time, and take a sample every 5 minutes for example, this would give 288 samples of a single day to be averaged and be that average that reflects in the daily statistics. Nothing of extras, nothing complicated, but somehow I would like to see my evolution and if I make changes in rules or options, see if they are positive or negative in profit, I can only see it that way.

You understand that advanced users like me, we use 6 different exchanges to cover the coins, I do not change to auto BTC, I sell manually. So the only quick reference although it is not exact at all, would be a panel with a graph of 30 days per bar, it is not something that is complicated, but depending on your working hours.

Thanks as always for your response
trucobit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

Idea and suggestion for rules.

Can you think if you can add a rule in which I ignore the current group X minutes

The idea is that when I make a change through a rule, I can omit that current pool in which I am mining before the change, and omit it for example 15 minutes. So that way I do not choose the same group again, I think it's sensible.

So I can make a rule that by changing make sure you do not choose the same pool.
exsexs

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

@patrike

I have 2 rigs out of farm's network. I use hamachi to connect network and working, but when I change pool and miner software in Properties, and start minig all time start the old settings (miner, pool), in turn Porperties shows my new settings.
I tried to delete miner, and make new miner, but same problem. (rig restarted, awesomeminer restarted)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

@patrike

I have not kept up with the thread so if this has been discussed I apologize. I have been busy using your amazing product. Actually, I'm not that busy because your amazing product does everything for me. So much less maintenance after started fully using awesome miner. anyway;

Please work with latest FPGA teams to allow AM to fully integrate with the new FPGA software.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3688965.0

https://discord.gg/jdw8jZB

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Hi and thanks for your nice feedback.

I will take a look to see what kind of mining software that is used to control these newer FGPA devices. In the past all FPGA mining was based on cgminer and their API's, and although Awesome Miner didn't have any FPGA specific featuers, it was possible to monitor and control these devices thanks to the Cgminer API.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

Thanks for your response Patrike, I look forward to the correction because I had to stop some groups for this reason. I understand that simple or complicated changes take time.

I will inform you whenever you see a problem, I usually report in detail and with images because it is the only way that a programmer can see the result and even reproduce it, I have been working with programmers for years.

I do not mention it anymore, these small mistakes, I'm waiting.

What I strongly suggest, is a mini-statistics of the last 30 days, I know that this is deeper in programming. Ideally, you would take a sample of the estimated value at that time, and take a sample every 5 minutes for example, this would give 288 samples of a single day to be averaged and be that average that reflects in the daily statistics. Nothing of extras, nothing complicated, but somehow I would like to see my evolution and if I make changes in rules or options, see if they are positive or negative in profit, I can only see it that way.

You understand that advanced users like me, we use 6 different exchanges to cover the coins, I do not change to auto BTC, I sell manually. So the only quick reference although it is not exact at all, would be a panel with a graph of 30 days per bar, it is not something that is complicated, but depending on your working hours.

Thanks as always for your response
Thanks for all your suggestions and comments. I do take note of all suggestions made here and implement them based on popularity and what makes most sense from an Awesome Miner perspective. As you probably seen, there are new releases with features and improvements almost every week.

I do understand your point about the profit switcher and the statistics, and this is one of the items I have on the list of improvements to make. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

@patrike

I have 2 rigs out of farm's network. I use hamachi to connect network and working, but when I change pool and miner software in Properties, and start minig all time start the old settings (miner, pool), in turn Porperties shows my new settings.
I tried to delete miner, and make new miner, but same problem. (rig restarted, awesomeminer restarted)
Hi,

Could you please verify the configuration:
1) Verify that the same version of Awesome Miner and Remote Agent is installed. Mixing versions are not supported and may result in miners being stopped or not started correctly
2) Verify that only a single Awesome Miner main application is connected to the Remote Agent application. Two Awesome Miner applications cannot connect to the same Remote Agent
3) Verify that the remote host is only added once in Awesome Miner. Open the Options dialog, Managed Hosts section and verify that no duplicates exists. There is a button to "Check Usage" that you can use.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Awesome Miner version 5.1.3

- Improved HTTP API for miners to include the highest device temperature and the current algorithm
- Improved keyboard navigation in the Coins tab, to select coin based on typed character
- Override coin algorithms for coin statistics provider via the Options dialog, Statistics section
- Adjust the display of revenue and profit based on Profit factor defined on a pool
- Correction to input field for additional JSON URL's to allow enter key to be used and automatic use of API key
- Correction to SRBMiner command line parameters
- SRBMiner 1.6.0
- CastXMR 1.1.5
- Ccminer KlausT 8.21
- XMRig AMD/nVidia miner 2.6.1 and XMRig CPU miner 2.6.2
- Minor corrections

exsexs

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

@patrike

Hi,

1) Verify that the same version of Awesome Miner and Remote Agent is installed. Mixing versions are not supported and may result in miners being stopped or not started correctly
2) Verify that only a single Awesome Miner main application is connected to the Remote Agent application. Two Awesome Miner applications cannot connect to the same Remote Agent
3) Verify that the remote host is only added once in Awesome Miner. Open the Options dialog, Managed Hosts section and verify that no duplicates exists. There is a button to "Check Usage" that you can use.

I checked configuration. I use 1 Remote agent, same version, 1 managed host.
When I click start button 20-30 sec do nothing, and after start miners. It is very slow, but why? Hamachi network delay?!
1 Rig started now with good settings. I did not change anything.

Can not it be memory, drive, log cache problem? (Maybe in hamachi)

There are other oddities as well:
https://imgur.com/a/GltJ7lX
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

@patrike

Hi,

When I click start button 20-30 sec do nothing, and after start miners. It is very slow, but why? Hamachi network delay?!

Thanks for the update.

This indicates that Awesome Miner has sent a command to the Remote Agent, but the Remote Agent never responds that it has been executed and can take the next command. This can only happen in case there are network communication issues between the two applications.

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Windows 10 crashing after last Window 10 update some days ago!

Anybody else the same problem and gets a blue screen with a DPC_Watchdog_Violation error Huh

I get this error since some days after i updated my Windows 10 with a new update some days ago.

I tried everything i could think about so far, including re-installing GPU drivers, re-install of AwesomeMiner,
other driver updates, Diskcheck, whatever not, but nothing helps.

Each time now i run AwesomeMiner i get after some time that DPC_Watchdog_Violation. When benchmarking
it happens rather really fast after only 3 - 5 minutes and when running AwesomeMiner in mining mode later,
which makes me think that a given specific algo or miner software is causing the problem. (Just a guess).

This said i have no idea what to do. A roll back of Windows isn't a solution for me.

Here my config i use at my home pc:
CPU 8700K, 64GB RAM, 2x 1080 ti GPU's, Asus ROG X Hero Maximus, SSD, Standart Edition AWM license,

Anybody any ideas what else to try? AwesomeMiner maybe working on compatibility as i doubt i'am the only
one with this problem on Windows after the recent update....
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

@patrike

Hi,

I've had bad experience with Hamachi and Awesome Miner. I bet that it would work well if you use OpenVPN or NeoRouter instead.
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: