Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 10:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236538 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:50:03 AM

Still running, no errors and did not stop running overnight.  None of the coins I picked had any arb opportunities greater than one percent, so trader did not make any buy or sells.  Good signs.  

I still cannot open Cryptsy with Trader.  Can get in with other program.  Not sure why it doesn't work with QTL.

edit:  my fault, had changed keys.  Cryptsy working now that dumbass got correct keys in there!

Why are you using 1% as your trade %? Your missing out on a LOT of trades. I am using .45 for bit/polo and .51 for the rest. You will need to look at cryptsy to see what your highest % fee is and use that to figure out what % is good as a bottom line. Those %'s I am using are breakeven if I get a trade for them, anything above that is profit, true its only a few tenths of a % profit, but it adds up, especially if you compound the btc back into arb coins.
You have at least .5% trade fees, plus % to send or withdraw coins. Running it at < .8% or even 1% is pretty silly and pointless unless you have TONS of a coin and TONS of bitcoin on each exchange.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:02:03 AM

Does anyone know if there will be a higher requirement for the version 3 trader?  Because then I will have to accumulate now, while the coins are pretty cheap Smiley
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:35:54 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 02:14:07 PM by rdyoung

Still running, no errors and did not stop running overnight.  None of the coins I picked had any arb opportunities greater than one percent, so trader did not make any buy or sells.  Good signs.  

I still cannot open Cryptsy with Trader.  Can get in with other program.  Not sure why it doesn't work with QTL.

edit:  my fault, had changed keys.  Cryptsy working now that dumbass got correct keys in there!

Why are you using 1% as your trade %? Your missing out on a LOT of trades. I am using .45 for bit/polo and .51 for the rest. You will need to look at cryptsy to see what your highest % fee is and use that to figure out what % is good as a bottom line. Those %'s I am using are breakeven if I get a trade for them, anything above that is profit, true its only a few tenths of a % profit, but it adds up, especially if you compound the btc back into arb coins.
You have at least .5% trade fees, plus % to send or withdraw coins. Running it at < .8% or even 1% is pretty silly and pointless unless you have TONS of a coin and TONS of bitcoin on each exchange.

Those #s depends on many factors. As I posted, 0.45 is the trade fee for bitt/polo, my current max fee with cryptsy is 0.26% on the coins I am arbing, that means a trade fee for both sides at max 0.51. If your moving enough coin around the tx fee is not a concern. There is also the volume based fee with cryptsy, and if/when I ever get around to full verification, my volume discount will double.
You can think its silly all you want, I have done the math AND I am making money with the arb and these min %s. I don't care if I end up making 0.01% from a trade after fees, you do that enough and it adds up.

Edit; I have to think it over, but I am considering dropping the fee to below break even with the intent of driving up my volume at cryptsy enough to bring my trade fees down. I am however not sure if the lost btc to the negative trades will be outweighed by the profitable ones and the increased profit from the volume discount. For this to work I do need to get my lazy ass to get verified with them so that I take full advantage of the discounts.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:58:15 PM

Does anyone know if there will be a higher requirement for the version 3 trader?  Because then I will have to accumulate now, while the coins are pretty cheap Smiley

He hasn't said anything about that. I wouldn't be surprised to see 25k as the amount needed to unlock a 4way arb when he implements c-cex.
Merlin44

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:36:15 PM

Update v2.3.2.2 released.
http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.3.zip

-Poloniex cancel bug fixed
-Cryptsy adv ping pong fixed
more updates to come !
keep posting ideas and bug reports.

Is there something you can do about the nonce issues with polo? My balance list on the arb screens is blank for polo about 50% of the time.

Thanks, yes, i'll look at that

Still no news about nonce error ? tried in 2 computers, still 1000 x less than needed (microsecond with mono sdk or maybe bad use of daylight saivng too ?)
And no cryptsy wallet.
Do i need to sell my qtl reserved for quatloo trader ?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:58:06 PM

more updates to come !

Is there something you can do about the nonce issues with polo? My balance list on the arb screens is blank for polo about 50% of the time.

Still no news about nonce error ? tried in 2 computers, still 1000 x less than needed (microsecond with mono sdk or maybe bad use of daylight saivng too ?)
And no cryptsy wallet.

I am now running the bot on 3 systems, 2 local and 1 vps. I had a long run of nonce errors yesterday but this morning it seems to be back to normal. As kb4svc pointed out, the nonce issue could be related to multiple instances making calls to close together. We may have to live with the nonce issues until he gets the push api integrated. I am also still not seeing the 1000x difference you are, this still tells me that the issue might be something on your end as well as with the bot and polo.
Merlin44

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:04:11 PM

more updates to come !

And no cryptsy wallet.

I am now running the bot on 3 systems, 2 local and 1 vps. I had a long run of nonce errors yesterday but this morning it seems to be back to normal. As kb4svc pointed out, the nonce issue could be related to multiple instances making calls to close together. We may have to live with the nonce issues until he gets the push api integrated. I am also still not seeing the 1000x difference you are, this still tells me that the issue might be something on your end as well as with the bot and polo.

Nonce must be greater than 143 722 086 216 076 2. You provided 143 722 827 210 9.
AS api says : Additionally, all queries must include a "nonce" POST parameter. The nonce parameter is an integer which must always be greater than the previous nonce used.

There's no previous nonce used in poloniex, the only was the one that's used in bittrex on launch. So it's a programmation mistake
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:54:18 PM

more updates to come !

And no cryptsy wallet.

Nonce must be greater than 143 722 086 216 076 2. You provided 143 722 827 210 9.
AS api says : Additionally, all queries must include a "nonce" POST parameter. The nonce parameter is an integer which must always be greater than the previous nonce used.

There's no previous nonce used in poloniex, the only was the one that's used in bittrex on launch. So it's a programmation mistake

I will repeat, I AM NOT GETTING THE 1000X DIFFERENCE YOU ARE. Something is off about your system, your net connection, something. Have you thought about why YOU ARE the only one that seems to having this 1000x issue?

Here is one of the latest nonce errors from my polo log.
FAIL - Nonce must be greater than 1437110123623. You provided 1437110119257.
Note that the #s above both have the same # of digits (13).
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:13:48 PM

Are you still running different software programs at the same time?

Each call to each of the Exchanges for your check balance would include a nonce in the call.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:37:13 PM

Are you still running different software programs at the same time?

Each call to each of the Exchanges for your check balance would include a nonce in the call.

Thats what I am trying to tell them. I am running 3 copies of the bot on separate systems. I am getting a nonce error every once awhile now, aside from a long streak yesterday where I couldn't load my balances with polo no matter how many times I hammered the refresh button. The fact that no one else has said they are seeing the same magnitude of difference in nonces means the issue is either on their end, polos or a combination of issues that are hard to diagnose from a forum post that simply keeps repeating the same thing.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:40:30 PM

I am just curious because they said they did not have a problem with their Java program.  If they are writing a program, they would know how the nonce works....

And, still up a running with no errors.  Windows did a restart on me yesterday, so I did not run for an hour or so, but other than that, no errors at all.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:42:19 PM

I just sold my last qtl last night, deleted the broken bot and now I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the CryptoCircuits bot next week. I hear the arb features are going to kick major qtl ass. Anyone hear the same rumor.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:59:26 PM

Ok, makes sense now, bunch of Circ ppl. 
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:33:54 PM

Indeed. The evangelizing/trolling that people do makes me avoid whatever they are selling. It does not help your cause to bash a competitor while trying to sell your product.
I do feel a small bit for these fools though, they obviously bought in the ICO and need people to buy the coin so they can cashout and or at least see profits on paper.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:41:40 PM

Indeed. The evangelizing/trolling that people do makes me avoid whatever they are selling. It does not help your cause to bash a competitor while trying to sell your product.
I do feel a small bit for these fools though, they obviously bought in the ICO and need people to buy the coin so they can cashout and or at least see profits on paper.

LOL, its not about bashing a competitor, although in this case I really hope the circ bot squashes the qtl bot. I have all the updates, my bot still crashes. Tells me I need 1000 qtl, crashes again and tells me I need 3000 qtl, crashes a third timer and the order books dont fill up. And so on and so on and so on.

This bot been around for ages, I've used it. My friends use it, other whales who swim in the same seas as use use it, even the little tadpoles use it. One thing that I hear from everyone on a DAILY basis is how much qtl sucks ass.

Yall some fanboys so I wouldn't expect you guys to understand but in the real world, the money goes to the winner and no one gives two shits about second place, even if it was 1st for ages.

In the mean time the CIRC bot is still yet to be seen but I bet you guys once some screen shots and videos come out, and the beta testing starts and assuming all goes well it will be a quick death for qtl bot.

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:53:12 PM

Believe me, I know you and others are playing games.  

I also know you don't understand, or don't want to understand that there are people here interested in the project for other reasons.  

I whole-heartedly agree with you that the money will go to the most profitable places, and, have stated on this forum that people would eventually come up with better software.  That is no secret to anyone.

Since you seem to just want to herd people to the coin you like, go for it.  Although, if this sucks so much here, I would guess most people would have already moved on to some other forum.

So troll all you want, won't stop those of us interested in figuring things out from talking about it, same as I would do on Circ forum if I was that interested in their project.    

Also, believe me, in the "Real World", this money is pocket change.  And, even I hope Circ is successful if they are honestly trying, never hope someone fails to make other's success seem better.  Pretty petty way to live life in my opinion.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:10:12 PM

Believe me, I know you and others are playing games.  

I also know you don't understand, or don't want to understand that there are people here interested in the project for other reasons.  

I whole-heartedly agree with you that the money will go to the most profitable places, and, have stated on this forum that people would eventually come up with better software.  That is no secret to anyone.

Since you seem to just want to herd people to the coin you like, go for it.  Although, if this sucks so much here, I would guess most people would have already moved on to some other forum.

So troll all you want, won't stop those of us interested in figuring things out from talking about it, same as I would do on Circ forum if I was that interested in their project.    

Also, believe me, in the "Real World", this money is pocket change.  And, even I hope Circ is successful if they are honestly trying, never hope someone fails to make other's success seem better.  Pretty petty way to live life in my opinion.

It's so funny.. When I go on radio shows and the host asks me about using bots I tell them I use qtl, I explain how I use it , what I like about it, what needs to be changed ect. I dont get no love from you guys when I do that but now that Im here you make it about me trying to "herd" people from one coin to another. qtl as a coin is dead, all qtl has is the bot. No discussion needed there. I have reached out to fyrsticken on many many many occasions, I've even had exchange owners reach out to him to help to improve the bot. What does he tell me.  "what's in it for me" is the answer I get. Now I dont know if its fyr, or markus or who that makes decisions for the bot but I've done everything in my power to reach out and help these guys get the bot where it needed to be.

Now its game over. They failed to act. Circuits is going to have a killer bot and that's the end of that.

Just wanted you to know that it's not all about herding anyone anywhere or playing any game its about winning the race to a new age crypto trading bot and I tried my best to make qtl that bot.

Sorry guys.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:14:56 PM

Again, nothing I have not stated.  And, if it dies, it dies.  still don't see why you would wish it to fail because they don't want your input.  I am now curious who listens to you if you have spent so much time hyping a failed bot?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:18:59 PM

Again, nothing I have not stated.  And, if it dies, it dies.  still don't see why you would wish it to fail because they don't want your input.  I am now curious who listens to you if you have spent so much time hyping a failed bot?

It's not hyping the bot. The bot works some times and right now is the best out there for what I do, so I was just being truthful and many people have asked my advice on bots and have went out afterwards and got the qtl bot.

And it's not about them not wanting my input its about them wanting money to make it better.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:49:43 PM

So, at this point, it is still the best out there, yet you trash it on the hope that Circ does better?  OK.

I am sure if Circ is legit, and I don't see why it is not, that they will come up with a great Bot.  However, aside from Fyrs' issues, Markus will continue working on this one and I am sure there will be a place for both. I am personally interested in QTL precisely because Markus has been there and keeps working on it.  Can he make this a top notch Bot?  Maybe so, but it will take a while for him. Maybe other guys do better faster.  Good for them. 

Still, you let everyone here know about Circ, good enough, I would think.  Mission accomplished.

Have, fun.

BTW - still no errors at all, running all day today.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: