Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236485 times)
checkraiser

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

Nice work so far dev!

This program will be really great once the bugs get worked out for stop values and automatic shutoff when balances fall below a certain level. 

It would also be nice if when the bid/ask hits certain price points to be able to automatically change the Satoshis Above/Below options and values and the Order sizes placed on each side of the book.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobby1776

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

Marcus,

Thank you sir.. I wanted to let you know I've used the quatloo trader numerous times and find I could no longer trade crypto without it.  I just wanted to give you kudos for a great idea, and also for keeping an ear to the ground and pushing out new releases..

Now, if there is any truth to the 10k qtl required for the new features coming out.. just know those of us who believe in this and the model for the software/coin have been accumulating and ready!

peace.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

Yep accumulating and ready is right.  Markus if you could please post and keep us updated on release time Smiley

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:27:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEC4nZ-yga8

The question is: will we have enough QTL to run arbitrage?
I had some smooth accumulation days last week  Cheesy

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

I also do no trading at all now without QTL Trader.  Cannot wait for this upgrade and many more to come.  If it is 10,000 QTL to run it, hope it stays that and if you bought early good for you!  (I'll take less competition with good tools always!) I still think this will get to where I don't care about holding the coins, just want to make trading profit with the Trader.  I can still see better routines to come with Arbitrage just being ONE of the good ones.......

BTW, many people are underestimating the adding of other exchanges as well.  Even now, with more exchanges, this is a great tool.  I know the auto features are sexy, but the ease of one interface over several exchanges is awesome all by itself.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:09:42 PM

BTW, many people are underestimating the adding of other exchanges as well.  Even now, with more exchanges, this is a great tool.  I know the auto features are sexy, but the ease of one interface over several exchanges is awesome all by itself.

Agreed, The simple fact that I can jump between 3 different exchanges from the same window is a massive advantage for the type of trading I find my self doing.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:06:26 PM

Hey, everyone!  I'm ready to give you all a detailed update on what is going on and where we are headed with Quatloo Trader.  The core of the auto arbitrage code was completed late Monday and I've been testing and refining it.  It's going well!  Mid September, I had to start a 9 week Job  (ends early November) and it has taken up most all of my time.  I'm working 10-12hr days 6-7 days a week!  suffice it to say, this has made it difficult to get coding work done and that is frustrating to me and you. I have been pressured to set the auto arbitrage to require 20K QTL, but I see many of you have been waiting for it at 10K.  Late in the game, here, I've decided to keep it at 10K, BUT,  It will be tiered. Some additional features will be available and also come out in the following weeks that will require 15K  and finally ultra-elite functions at 20K. However,  10K will still unlock most auto arbitrage features.  It would be wise to buy QTL now if you feel you want it all.  Many of you will be happy with just the 10k features. To complete more thorough testing and to set up this system, I am going to delay the release of version 2.2.0.0 (Yeah again, sorry).  It will be released no later than Sunday night, Oct 12th and probably sooner.  Auto arbitrage events don't occur often, so testing takes quite some time.  The testing I have already have done has been essential and has resulted in important modification to the code.  It runs well as is, but I want to be sure and work on it some more.  This also will allow me to release one other update at the same time in the main auto functions section that many have asked me to add.. (You'll see).  We are on our way!  I'm looking forward to getting more free time soon that will allow me to grow the trader into a better and better tool for us all!
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:26:40 PM

Hey, everyone!  I'm ready to give you all a detailed update on what is going on and where we are headed with Quatloo Trader.  The core of the auto arbitrage code was completed late Monday and I've been testing and refining it.  It's going well!  Mid September, I had to start a 9 week Job  (ends early November) and it has taken up most all of my time.  I'm working 10-12hr days 6-7 days a week!  suffice it to say, this has made it difficult to get coding work done and that is frustrating to me and you. I have been pressured to set the auto arbitrage to require 20K QTL, but I see many of you have been waiting for it at 10K.  Late in the game, here, I've decided to keep it at 10K, BUT,  It will be tiered. Some additional features will be available and also come out in the following weeks that will require 15K  and finally ultra-elite functions at 20K. However,  10K will still unlock most auto arbitrage features.  It would be wise to buy QTL now if you feel you want it all.  Many of you will be happy with just the 10k features. To complete more thorough testing and to set up this system, I am going to delay the release of version 2.2.0.0 (Yeah again, sorry).  It will be released no later than Sunday night, Oct 12th and probably sooner.  Auto arbitrage events don't occur often, so testing takes quite some time.  The testing I have already have done has been essential and has resulted in important modification to the code.  It runs well as is, but I want to be sure and work on it some more.  This also will allow me to release one other update at the same time in the main auto functions section that many have asked me to add.. (You'll see).  We are on our way!  I'm looking forward to getting more free time soon that will allow me to grow the trader into a better and better tool for us all!

Awesome. Thanks Markus

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:07:38 PM

Excellent, I have said time and time again, patience is tough, but in order for it to work well, it is worth the wait.  Thank you for the details, don't get that a lot with most Devs.  Here's hoping in a couple of weeks you won't need to go back to work!  (I like big dreams!)
Opnsrc

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:36:37 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 02:35:16 AM by Opnsrc

WOOT WOOT!
Exciting times ahead!

PS: Just sent over 0.1 btc to MarKus's btc donation address. Who wants to match me Smiley
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:07:44 AM

Sounds good MarKus. Keep up the great work buddy.
Mattei

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:41:18 AM

Ran into another issue where trader stops placing sell orders.   I was trying to get a bot on bittrex MMXIV and buys and sells at 0 volume 0.06. (Had radio set to below) It would place the order first time through but the next ping would cancel order and would not place another sell. 
slm4

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:32:01 AM

So, ppl with 3k QTL can't use any of the new features?
Opnsrc

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:26:18 PM

Ran into another issue where trader stops placing sell orders.   I was trying to get a bot on bittrex MMXIV and buys and sells at 0 volume 0.06. (Had radio set to below) It would place the order first time through but the next ping would cancel order and would not place another sell. 

Make sure you have enough funds in both coins. The trader seems to cancel its old order and places a new order at the same time, So if you do not have enough funds to technically place 2 orders at the same time than it can cause issues.
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 12:35:27 PM

Hi,

Started to play a bit with this soft and I have one problem - on Cryptsy Trader screen market list is empty... (all keys are correct) - any ideas?

feeleep

Opnsrc

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:39:30 PM

Hi,

Started to play a bit with this soft and I have one problem - on Cryptsy Trader screen market list is empty... (all keys are correct) - any ideas?

feeleep

Some times "Run as administrator" can help.

If not, You need to relook at your API keys. several people have had that issue and stated over and over that there API keys are fine. Than later they state "All fixed, turns out it was the API".   Roll Eyes
Mattei

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:31:07 PM

Make sure you have enough funds in both coins. The trader seems to cancel its old order and places a new order at the same time, So if you do not have enough funds to technically place 2 orders at the same time than it can cause issues.
I do believe I had the funds.  Was working buy sell order on the scale of 100,000 sat btc at a time and 0.3333 sat MMXIV with reserves of .1btc and 20mmxiv.  Been using the tool for weeks many instances with very few problems.  Could not get it to go and keep going on this market.  was wondering if anybody else had same issue. 
Was thinking maybe it was some sort of precision issue. What type of variables are being used to hold ask/bid prices? (Float, decimal, double?)  was also wondering about the Satashi above below values.  How would one represent a 2btc markup 200,000,000 sat?     
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:09:31 PM

Hi,

feeleep

Some times "Run as administrator" can help.

If not, You need to relook at your API keys. several people have had that issue and stated over and over that there API keys are fine. Than later they state "All fixed, turns out it was the API".   Roll Eyes

Even created new cryptsy user - still the same. Also tried different compatibility setting (using Win 8.1) - no luck Sad

feeleep

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:23:27 AM

looking forward to the next release!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:53:12 AM

Is it possible to use more exchanges to hold your coins, instead of just Bitt and Polo.... ?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: