Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

i have 4,5 Tb on a win pc, could i mine?

of course that you can mine, just check the OP thread and you will notice how to do that.

Also the PR team release a new and usefull tool ALL in ONE from where you should be able to start to mine this coin in a few easy steps, you can check it here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg12174611#msg12174611

Welcome to the BURST world Smiley

I watched the video, after ploting which use CPU and HDD write/read at the maximum speed. After this will it use only the cpu or only the hdd or both? I have 500gb free.

it will use CPU and HDD slightly, for about 1 min or so per block. But that's it. it is about 25% less efficient than just leaving your computer on Smiley I mine on my main rig all day long and notice no decrease in performance or any issues whatsoever.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karl Perkin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:10:24 PM

Hello,

15-20 tweets on BURST's undervaluation have now been posted, following the first batch. Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/karl_perkin/

First tweet of the new ones:
https://twitter.com/karl_perkin/status/636610597208068097

Please help to spread this by retweeting some or all of the numbered tweets (these are directed at BURST, while I tweet on other subjects too.

Thank you for doing promotional work! The next tweet will probably come tomorrow.

Warm regards,
Karl
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:31:45 AM

I am quitting Burst until the dev returns, shows us a whitepaper, and proves that PoC is NOT flawed. Byte Ent continues, and I still support it fully. I am just not doing anything core related until I see some evidence for PoC being 100% secure.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:13:28 AM

I am quitting Burst until the dev returns, shows us a whitepaper, and proves that PoC is NOT flawed. Byte Ent continues, and I still support it fully. I am just not doing anything core related until I see some evidence for PoC being 100% secure.

What do you mean not flawed and not secure? You can't leave your reasoning out of a statement like that.

Edit, someone just dumped 3-4mil on polo, down to 38sat.
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 11:29:06 AM

What do you mean not flawed and not secure? You can't leave your reasoning out of a statement like that.

You're wrong. It's the other way around:
If it can't be proven that it is not flawed and secure, there doesn't need to be a reasoning to argument that it might be flawed and insecure.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:19:59 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 12:32:33 PM by yeponlyone

You're wrong. It's the other way around:
If it can't be proven that it is not flawed and secure, there doesn't need to be a reasoning to argument that it might be flawed and insecure.

Yes, of course. But to me it sounds like Irontiga as a dev sits on inside information. More correctly would be to ask if that is the case and if he can share the content of that information. However, I'm pretty sure Irontiga understood what I meant. The price is down -15%

By the way, you do know that it is "et cetera" and "etc.", and not what you state in your sig, right...? Wink
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:41:16 PM

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:09:43 PM

as i do know a bit from here any 3 TB to doulbe or more its good for even windows mine its just a few dollars earnings and some eletrecity bill to pay but you get a good grip of it soo if you have 3TB to more do try your HDD into it

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:23:17 PM

That's what we asked already months!

To be "good" is not enough!

Developers left the ship. That is a fact. We are sailing around in the open sea without a destination, without a PLAN. To make a windows clone of a coin not any more developed is just useless. It covers up for the moment. And even there I can not jump on it. The provided video of the new windows wallet is just pure advertisement for one pool. I cannot promote it! I have to make my own ads (video).

Don't mis-understand. BURST is a brilliant idea of low cost mining, has enormous amount of features, but there are no developers to "finish" or continue developing, nor is there a marketing ("pr team" or whatever you want to call it).

I review all tweets of Karl, if it is a pure ad for another pool, I have to skip it! Others I promote.

The alphabetical pool statistics for today is:
BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 66,518
Registered Miners: 280

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 14,988
Registered Miners: 399

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 3,937
Registered Miners: 255

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 41,743
Registered Miners: 1,859

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 584,576
Registered Miners: 551

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,349
Registered Miners: 56

pool.blago
Pool balance: 8
Registered Miners: 113

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24,983
Registered Miners: 119

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 37
Registered Miners: 52

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:38:58 PM

First of all, why do you report that pool statistics? The balance and registered miners is completely useless info. Interesting information would be the mining capacity of each pool, perhaps estimated by found blocks. Second, your useless list still miss dev1.
Karl Perkin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:48:59 PM

I review all tweets of Karl, if it is a pure ad for another pool, I have to skip it! Others I promote.

Hello,

Thank you. No pools or names are mentioned as it is intended to spread the word of BURST's features and through that do promotion.

Regards,
Karl
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:50:25 PM

First of all, why do you report that pool statistics? The balance and registered miners is completely useless info. Interesting information would be the mining capacity of each pool, perhaps estimated by found blocks. Second, your useless list still miss dev1.

1. I am able to list whatever I want, regardless if you like it or not!

Said this:
2. Of dev pool v1 I have no information. It is nowhere listed any more. If you provide info about them, I am glad to add this as well. I asked here if there are other pools, NOBODY replied, not even YOU. I have no idea what it would change though.

3. I asked how to calculate the estimated network size, but no answer. Of course you could not see that, since you put me on the ignore list. Glad you have your ear again.

4. The pool statistics is complete, unlike the ones posted on other sites!

5. I use REAL name, real phone numbers, real identity, even on SSL certicficates. Therefore you can always trust who I am, where I am, ... unlike ....

Have a nice day.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:53:55 PM

Hello,

Thank you. No pools or names are mentioned as it is intended to spread the word of BURST's features and through that do promotion.

Regards,
Karl

Karl, I review each tweet carefully before I re-tweet them. If or if it not includes the video of the windows wallet. The windows wallet is for sure very important. However, I feel it is a pure advertisement of a certain pool and as pool operator myself, I can not promote other pools.

FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:58:31 PM

I'm 1 week ahead of you here. I shut down a very large mining setup.  I want to see a peer reviewed white paper too.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:07:35 PM

Earlier you wrote:
Elmit, I am a physician (psychiatrist) and just by reading your posts I can tell you have some sort of mental illness. For a proper diagnose, we'd need to meet for an investigation, but a number of conditions fit your behavior very well.

What is your REAL name? Where is your credential of being a physician/psychiatrist?
If I look at your arguments, I am sure you got yourself a collegial help.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:58:21 PM

1. I am able to list whatever I want, regardless if you like it or not!

Said this:
2. Of dev pool v1 I have no information. It is nowhere listed any more. If you provide info about them, I am glad to add this as well. I asked here if there are other pools, NOBODY replied, not even YOU. I have no idea what it would change though.

3. I asked how to calculate the estimated network size, but no answer. Of course you could not see that, since you put me on the ignore list. Glad you have your ear again.

4. The pool statistics is complete, unlike the ones posted on other sites!

5. I use REAL name, real phone numbers, real identity, even on SSL certicficates. Therefore you can always trust who I am, where I am, ... unlike ....

Have a nice day.

Dude, quit fucking rambling on. I'm sorry ninja is a superior pool in every way, but honestly does that really fucking matter right now?

Don't you think we've got a slightly bigger issue with people saying they're leaving until the dev comes back? Get your fucking mind right man, quit talking about useless bullshit.

Also, as far as stats, ninja's got the most, and easiest to understand interface out of any pool, and also... I'm not sure if you're inferring that my pool isn't transparent as far as knowing the owner... but if you are, then you're more of an idiot than I thought. I'm probably one of the most non-anonymous people in crypto. Everyone can find out whatever the fuck they'd like to know about me with a few simple clicks. But I regress, please Elmit, for the fucking love of god, stop the nonsense and let us focus on more important issues than whose 'dick is bigger' here. Okay? Thanks.

@irontiga - I am sorry to see you go, can't say I don't understand the part about the dev, however... it is definitely possible (and likely even) to have another dev take over this coin if we need to. I have been in contact with a couple people, however... I don't think the dev is gone. He mentioned needing some personal time, and I'm pretty sure he will be back. At which point we will see the whitepaper, etc. And/or we can have someone else look everything over and create one. I don't think it should be THAT big of a deal.

However, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by making sure PoC is secure... in what way? Can you please explain here, since you decided this was something to be posted publicly, I would like a public response as to what exactly you mean by this.

I'm glad you aren't leaving Byte.Ent, because like I said, I'm pretty damn sure this project is going to continue, no matter what. (BURST I mean.)

at any rate, I understand the frustrations over the dev not being around for a little while, but honestly, it has only been less than a month, and it isn't THAT big of a deal, yet. Do you really honestly think that dev has abandoned the project completely after less than one month of inactivity? A project he obviously spent a shitload of time on, is still running multiple pools for, and is completely innovative and badass? If he did, then it is his loss, and we WILL find someone capable of taking the project over.

The only issue there would be someone who is willing to work for pay in BURST, and work to further the value in the future, making their work worthwhile. Which honestly, I don't think it should be THAT hard in the crypto community, would just need to find a dev who believes in the cause, and realizes how awesome a project BURST is.

@everyone - please everyone... I know it is tempting to look at a few things in the short term, and say "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING OMG EVERYTHING IS DEAD FML!!!" but please... don't lose your minds just yet. I understand that every single person in crypto is all about instant money, instant success and fuck the guys who aren't giving me that... but REALLY? How long did it take for Bitcoin to become popular? Are you seriously saying that if BURST isn't as big as bitcoin in 1 year you're out? Did you get into this coin because you thought you could get rich in a year? If so, then leave. That's the best thing for you to do.

This project isn't about becoming rich in a year. This project is about the FUTURE. The future of mining, the future of blockchain tech, the future of crypto in general, and if you don't believe that, and/or don't give a shit, then go mine a pnd coin or buy a scam coin IPO, wait for the initial pump, sell off with hope that you profit, and rinse repeat.

This short-term mentality and wanna-be-rich immediately bullshit in the crypto community is not only outlandish, but just plain idiotic. NOTHING makes you rich in a year except some form of gambling, and extreme luck.

Anyway, I'll discontinue my tirade for now...

Basically all I'm saying here is this is a future project. If you don't believe in it, and don't think it deserves recognition and use, then simply leave. If you DO, then hold tight, we will come up with a game plan for whatever happens, and set goals, achieve them, and move forward.

Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:40:50 PM

Earlier you wrote:
Elmit, I am a physician (psychiatrist) and just by reading your posts I can tell you have some sort of mental illness. For a proper diagnose, we'd need to meet for an investigation, but a number of conditions fit your behavior very well.

What is your REAL name? Where is your credential of being a physician/psychiatrist?
If I look at your arguments, I am sure you got yourself a collegial help.

My own psychiatric diagnosis prohibits me to reveal such information.

Sorry.
Cobra

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

This project isn't about becoming rich in a year. This project is about the FUTURE. The future of mining, the future of blockchain tech, the future of crypto in general, and if you don't believe that, and/or don't give a shit, then go mine a pnd coin or buy a scam coin IPO, wait for the initial pump, sell off with hope that you profit, and rinse repeat.

I would not say Burst is the future of mining. Unless something is done to adapt Burst to utilize the hard drive space for something I doubt Burst will be able to compete with other up and coming storage based solutions. I can't remember who it was that was also on the same page and commented about that with this idea.  In my opinion it would be something I would donate toward if it was possible or a plan put in motion for that. I have mined Burst for most of the last year as well and have recently stopped. The all-in-one wallet/mining/plotting solution is a great step forward but just not enough to make a big enough difference where people are coming in.

Besides the assets and a dice/horse racing game, how many other things can you spend Burst on?? What good is having it if you cannot spend it? That is part of the problem.
luxe

Activity: 257
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:32:34 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 06:16:57 PM by luxe

I would not say Burst is the future of mining. Unless something is done to adapt Burst to utilize the hard drive space for something I doubt Burst will be able to compete with other up and coming storage based solutions. I can't remember who it was that was also on the same page and commented about that with this idea.  In my opinion it would be something I would donate toward if it was possible or a plan put in motion for that. I have mined Burst for most of the last year as well and have recently stopped. The all-in-one wallet/mining/plotting solution is a great step forward but just not enough to make a big enough difference where people are coming in.

Besides the assets and a dice/horse racing game, how many other things can you spend Burst on?? What good is having it if you cannot spend it? That is part of the problem.

Think you got something wrong, BURST uses the drive space for precalculated hashes, there is no way to use it for other data.
BURST is the ONLY coin using drive space for mining, other solutions / coins rewad you for sharing space / bandwidth ... thats something completely different.

Edit: That does not mean, that its not possible to provide a service withing BURST network that allowas you e.g. to 'rent' space by pay BURST, but i guess thats not what you intended.

-----

burstcoin-jminer-0.3.6 available / released on github!
(GPU assisted poc-miner)

Requirements:
- Java8
- openCL driver/sdk
(if you have BURST Wallet and gpuPlotter running, it should work out of the box)

Features:
- solo and all pools supported
- AMD and nVIDIA supported
- Windows, Linux and Mac supported
- for a QUICKSTART check README.txt

Binaries and sources:
https://github.com/de-luxe/burstcoin-jminer/releases

Feedback and suggestions:
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/842/
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:47:19 PM

Could be possible mix maidsafe and burst?
Pages: « 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: