Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:18:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:02:32 AM

So far, from all the devs i have spoken to, they all say burst is flawed. The core dev hasn't shown his face in a while, and devs have only left this coin. Why would I stick around? I have never been paid, and tbh i'm not much good anyway. It's a shame that burstcoin.biz doesn't has an asset explorer....but that's all i've managed to achieve. The burstcoin.info is about as crap as a site gets. I dunno guys, can you tell me why I should stick around without a whitepaper? I am not good enough to be able to review the algo.

All your efforts are apperciated. I'm sure they'll often go un-noticed by many but
I really apperciate all that you've added to this coin and the community as a whole.

A few other guys here are also great and all lots of value to this coin!

We've just got to push through these rough times together.

I would still like a clear explanation of exactly what it is you think is flawed in PoC.

To my knowledge it has been tested to see if it can be exploited, and every attempt has either failed, or been completely pointless... such as trying to mine on GPU. It would be completely pointless to try because a great GPU would only equate to a very small amount of HDD space and thus be extremely ridiculous in power consumption VS HDD...

But yea, I don't know exactly what you're worried about with this flaw theory.

I think you should stick around because this is not the end, by far. Just because the few active devs we had have decided to move on, doesn't mean we can't get new ones, and in fact I'm already prepared if need-be.

I'm going to wait a while for the main dev to show up again before making any executive decisions, but it is entirely possible to re-boot the coin, new OP, new devs, and pick up where the other left off, if we need to.

People are acting like he has been gone forever, when in reality I spoke to him personally on the first of August. That's less than a month of actually not being around. Is this really enough time for people to lose their minds?

if PoC is flawed in some way, I would like to know what way you think that is, so it can be documented and fixed.

Only criticism I remember seeing leveled at BURST:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2tukar/cryptocurrency_burst_makes_smart_contracts_a/co2fywm
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:36:05 AM

elmit, if you are selling financial products in germany you need to fullfill the requirements for example of § 34f / § 34g. this has nothing to do with being a bank.

Mr Marco Feindler stated in his sales document:

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month. Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

there was no adapted buy order in august. please take a look at the asset orderbook...that is classic scam in my opinion.

I called him out myself, honestly I never trusted or liked the guy very much. Nonetheless I supported his project, now it seems he is thieving from everyone. Very upsetting and yet another scar on BURST.

Honestly it is quite ridiculous. I say go after him if you can, if you're in the same country. He has yet to respond to my call out.

Sorry Guys,
I was not online for the last weeks, because i was on a business trip and im back on monday.
Next payout will be again 2%. Eerybody who wants to cash out, pn me.

Regards
Boba
bobafett

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:50:27 AM

I just placed a buy back order for 46.5 Burst for 5k assets. thats for small holders that wants to cashout without pn.

Big holders please use pn. i cant place a complete buy back order for all issues assets, because i would kill with such an order the asset trading, also i need this burst for daytrading to earn the interests that i have to payout.

if the 5k order was executed, i will place one again.

But keep in mind, the asset is still the most profitablest investment in the burstcoin world!

Regards
boba
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:51:37 AM

elmit, if you are selling financial products in germany you need to fullfill the requirements for example of § 34f / § 34g. this has nothing to do with being a bank.

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month. Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

there was no adapted buy order in august. please take a look at the asset orderbook...that is classic scam in my opinion.

I called him out myself, honestly I never trusted or liked the guy very much. Nonetheless I supported his project, now it seems he is thieving from everyone. Very upsetting and yet another scar on BURST.

Honestly it is quite ridiculous. I say go after him if you can, if you're in the same country. He has yet to respond to my call out.

Hear, hear, ...
I think Bobafett does a lots more than you think for Burst. He is not hiding his identity, makes ads in Germany for Burst out of his own pocket. He is not crying for  coins to be donated(, to be then later declared as stolen). His web site has an "Impressum" as the German law requires, with all details included. He said he will make a German web site, and he did it within reasonable time (days)!

As more I read of who you like and not like, I get the feeling, that the missing coins have another drain hole.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:53:29 AM

I just placed a buy back order for 46.5 Burst for 5k assets. thats for small holders that wants to cashout without pn.

Big holders please use pn. i cant place a complete buy back order for all issues assets, because i would kill with such an order the asset trading, also i need this burst for daytrading to earn the interests that i have to payout.

But keep in mind, the asset is still the most profitablest investment in the burstcoin world!

Regards
boba

I think it should be done with an asset transfer (maybe with Escrow, if they want), so that it does not influence the trades.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:04:04 AM

If our dev left this project maybe we could ask him about change dev? Maybe Horizon dev team could help us? HZ i also NXT clone, the distribution of HZ end in few weeks maybe they will be intrested?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:10:23 AM

Congratulations: 400 registered miners at burst.ninja

Current time: 2015-08-28 09:09:03 UTC
Block: 136,544
Difficulty: 8,993

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 64,989
Registered Miners: 280

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 21,529
Registered Miners: 400

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 4,242
Registered Miners: 254

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 83,292
Registered Miners: 1,860

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 586,062
Registered Miners: 551

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,370
Registered Miners: 56

pool.blago
Pool balance: 2
Registered Miners: 112

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24,964
Registered Miners: 119

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 37
Registered Miners: 52

romdu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:41:15 AM

Regards
boba

i have cashed out using your placed buy orders. thanks for the fast reply.
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:09:53 PM

This project isn't about becoming rich in a year. This project is about the FUTURE. The future of mining, the future of blockchain tech, the future of crypto in general, and if you don't believe that, and/or don't give a shit, then go mine a pnd coin or buy a scam coin IPO, wait for the initial pump, sell off with hope that you profit, and rinse repeat.

I would not say Burst is the future of mining. Unless something is done to adapt Burst to utilize the hard drive space for something I doubt Burst will be able to compete with other up and coming storage based solutions. I can't remember who it was that was also on the same page and commented about that with this idea.  In my opinion it would be something I would donate toward if it was possible or a plan put in motion for that. I have mined Burst for most of the last year as well and have recently stopped. The all-in-one wallet/mining/plotting solution is a great step forward but just not enough to make a big enough difference where people are coming in.

Besides the assets and a dice/horse racing game, how many other things can you spend Burst on?? What good is having it if you cannot spend it? That is part of the problem.

You've not visited the marketplace? http://burstcoin.info/market/

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:12:37 PM

Could be possible mix maidsafe and burst?
Somebody?
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:12:09 PM

So far, from all the devs i have spoken to, they all say burst is flawed. The core dev hasn't shown his face in a while, and devs have only left this coin. Why would I stick around? I have never been paid, and tbh i'm not much good anyway. It's a shame that burstcoin.biz doesn't has an asset explorer....but that's all i've managed to achieve. The burstcoin.info is about as crap as a site gets. I dunno guys, can you tell me why I should stick around without a whitepaper? I am not good enough to be able to review the algo.

All your efforts are apperciated. I'm sure they'll often go un-noticed by many but
I really apperciate all that you've added to this coin and the community as a whole.

A few other guys here are also great and all lots of value to this coin!

We've just got to push through these rough times together.

I would still like a clear explanation of exactly what it is you think is flawed in PoC.

To my knowledge it has been tested to see if it can be exploited, and every attempt has either failed, or been completely pointless... such as trying to mine on GPU. It would be completely pointless to try because a great GPU would only equate to a very small amount of HDD space and thus be extremely ridiculous in power consumption VS HDD...

But yea, I don't know exactly what you're worried about with this flaw theory.

I think you should stick around because this is not the end, by far. Just because the few active devs we had have decided to move on, doesn't mean we can't get new ones, and in fact I'm already prepared if need-be.

I'm going to wait a while for the main dev to show up again before making any executive decisions, but it is entirely possible to re-boot the coin, new OP, new devs, and pick up where the other left off, if we need to.

People are acting like he has been gone forever, when in reality I spoke to him personally on the first of August. That's less than a month of actually not being around. Is this really enough time for people to lose their minds?

if PoC is flawed in some way, I would like to know what way you think that is, so it can be documented and fixed.

Only criticism I remember seeing leveled at BURST:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2tukar/cryptocurrency_burst_makes_smart_contracts_a/co2fywm

And by the authors own logic, the weakness does not exist.

"* In order for the algo to be storage-bound and for a shortcut attack involving recomputing everything not to exist, we need reading from the hard drive to take less time than recomputing the data. But then we want a 1000x safety margin if we want that condition to hold true against potential ASIC implementations, hence reads need to be 1000x cheaper than the plot computation step. Hence, reading more than one time would have a marginal incremental cost of only 0.1%."

So if reading is 1000x faster than plotting, there's no shortcut attack.

So lets take a look at some numbers.

I took a look at my plot files, and each 500GB plot - 2,097,152 sets of 4096 nonces took 4 hours to plot using dual GPU's. So around 3.5 Million nonces/minute. So to be safe from attack we'd need mining that plot to occur at greater than 3.5 Billion nonces/minute.

I just checked one of my miners, and it read 34TB in 77 seconds, so 26.5TB minute. 26.5TB/min = 455 Billion nonces/minute.

455 Billion nonces/minute is a little higher than the 3.5 Million nonces/minute we need to be safe from attack.

Rather than the 1000x cheaper we need to be safe, reads are more than 100,000x cheaper ....

Now that is based on the time it took to write to disk all those nonces, an attacker doesn't need to write them, so can calculate them faster. So:

Based on the time taken to mine, we're processing around 120M nonces/minute. Each verification step requires 2 shabal256 calculations, so around 240M/min. But lets be generous and call it 500M/minute.

A no storage attacker needs to do 4097 shabals per deadline they're potentially submitting, which equates to around 125,000 plots, or 32GB of storage.

So this theoretical ASIC 1,000x faster than a GPU would do around 32TB.

The theoretical ASIC that's 1,000 times faster than the extremely generous performance specs we give to a high performance GPU could come close to the mining performance of hard disks, but will not match it. And as SSDs get bigger and cheaper (Samsung is planning on launching a 128TB SSD in 2018) the performance gap will only grow.

And that's for a theoretical ASIC; as it stands today, you'd need over 1,000 high performance GPU's, to match the mining capacity of 10 off the shelf SATA drives.

I think we're safe.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:17:31 AM

haitch, thanks for taking a look at this argument! Perhaps he should have thought about it one minute more Wink
bitLeap

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:37:31 AM

why the bear market? it seems an interesting project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:55:23 PM

Seems like Crypti uses SIA for decentralized storage. Here's a vid: https://youtu.be/O9o5X4xHJnc

The press release:
http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/crypti-foundation-decentralized-application/
vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:58:43 PM

Sorry Guys,
I was not online for the last weeks, because i was on a business trip and im back on monday.
Next payout will be again 2%. Eerybody who wants to cash out, pn me.

Regards
Boba

Why last month payout was not 2 % ?
bobafett

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:47:00 PM

Because i make burst with daytrading for this asset. In this month i had not enougt time and not daily internetacces, so i couldnt sell and buy in the right moments. This and a to fast falling price. In August i made also only a few trades, because of the reasons above, but there where i few really good price increases, so i made a few but good deals.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:36:47 PM

Because i make burst with daytrading for this asset. In this month i had not enougt time and not daily internetacces, so i couldnt sell and buy in the right moments. This and a to fast falling price. In August i made also only a few trades, because of the reasons above, but there where i few really good price increases, so i made a few but good deals.

I'm pretty sure I have some shares from wayyy back in the day. If only I could find those wallet files.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:31:12 AM

Houston, we do not only have one major problem, we have several which will decide if this coin has any future.

Despite daWallet's great program (with the celebrated bottom-up approach...) and practically no extra cost when mining, people are turning their machines off.

I think it's time for some radical changes to the core coin and the leadership along with a number of smaller changes. I will not suggest what the changes might consist of in detail, thats something for the devs, but I'm all ears to hear what they have planned for this crisis.

The situation is very, very serious, and such situations may need changes unthinkable only two month ago. We will not need yet another nice tool (to use for the soon non-existent miners) from the software guys. We will need changes of a different magnitude.

It is important that every single idea -- even if it's a re-launch, fork, total re-branding, fund-seeking methods, co-operation, etc.--, is welcomed to be heard.

Whatever the changes might end up in, they necessarily do not have to be "bottom-up" or #democratic" (no, I'm not a Nazi...). We need direction, we need a leader or leaders with ideas, vision and read to make those so needed changes and stand up for them when the critic for this transition comes.

And we as a community should back the ideas, even if they are more revolutionary than we can imagine. Why...? If nothing fundamental is done BURST will be dead in three month with no exchanges.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 08:27:45 AM

Houston, we do not only have one major problem, we have several which will decide if this coin has any future.

Despite daWallet's great program (with the celebrated bottom-up approach...) and practically no extra cost when mining, people are turning their machines off.

I think it's time for some radical changes to the core coin and the leadership along with a number of smaller changes. I will not suggest what the changes might consist of in detail, thats something for the devs, but I'm all ears to hear what they have planned for this crisis.

The situation is very, very serious, and such situations may need changes unthinkable only two month ago. We will not need yet another nice tool (to use for the soon non-existent miners) from the software guys. We will need changes of a different magnitude.

It is important that every single idea -- even if it's a re-launch, fork, total re-branding, fund-seeking methods, co-operation, etc.--, is welcomed to be heard.

Whatever the changes might end up in, they necessarily do not have to be "bottom-up" or #democratic" (no, I'm not a Nazi...). We need direction, we need a leader or leaders with ideas, vision and read to make those so needed changes and stand up for them when the critic for this transition comes.

And we as a community should back the ideas, even if they are more revolutionary than we can imagine. Why...? If nothing fundamental is done BURST will be dead in three month with no exchanges.

As an educated man, you could start with the white paper! (Google Document!)

You do not need to write it alone, just start, what should be included in, just headlines and we (the community) could add piece by piece. Some of us have marketing skills, some have technical skills, some have other (not even directly related to BURST) skills, ... Each of us can focus on the skill he has to add to a great document.

Before we show this to others, we could check if we could get some acknowledgement of the (one/two) original developers.

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:02:30 PM

For all Firefox user and Burst trader out there:

We got added to the Firefox Bitcoin Price Ticker Addon!

Check it out!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bitcoin-price-ticker/

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
Pages: « 1 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: