Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170606 times)
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 12:00:59 PM

why didn't you pay for my holdings in august? i've chashed out on the 28.08.15, so you worked with my BIRST for 90,32% of the month. where is my pay of 90,32% from the intrest?

I guess, that it is the IronTiga asset script error, which of course does not exist ;-)

i dont think this is a feature of the script..... all i know is, that the script looks who has atm assets and how much and divides the total amount you typ in payout to the holders depending on the assets they have and sent the coins.

That's why the script does not work for me. My asset is MINING, so every day mining occurs. The script only looks on the payment days the balance and pays according to the holders at that day, not what they have achieved the days before.

Besides the script version I got, had a offset of days. To get accumulated over a month, you had to run the script every day, accumulate it to the payment day and use the offset to correct the date. I choose the easier route, I wrote the accounting myself. Every months I add some features to it. I still start it on the first days of the month, and it calculates the payments of the previous month in UTC time. It prepares the text for the payout, but it does not payout automatically yet. I made a summery table to review and pay out with another start, if the table convinces me.

My next step is to make sure, that I do not pay them twice, just because I ran the script a second time.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:13:55 PM

Question for you all...

So I'm relatively new to burstcoin, and I've just started mining recently.

I'm using Uray's Burst Miner 1.1r4 on Ubuntu 14.04, and mining to pool.cryptomining.farm.
I haven't had any problems with the setup that I couldn't figure out, and I'm seemingly happily mining away... (at least my balance on the pool is growing)

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, devPool rewards all deadlines below a given target, other pools only want your best deadline and should skip previous commits on better result.

That's exactly as I understand it, too.  I've been mining on Dev's V2 pool since (my) day 1, and haven't had any reason to change pools yet.

Ninja also only accepts deadlines below a set number.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:53:54 AM

Question for you all...

So I'm relatively new to burstcoin, and I've just started mining recently.

I'm using Uray's Burst Miner 1.1r4 on Ubuntu 14.04, and mining to pool.cryptomining.farm.
I haven't had any problems with the setup that I couldn't figure out, and I'm seemingly happily mining away... (at least my balance on the pool is growing)

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, devPool rewards all deadlines below a given target, other pools only want your best deadline and should skip previous commits on better result.

That's exactly as I understand it, too.  I've been mining on Dev's V2 pool since (my) day 1, and haven't had any reason to change pools yet.

Ninja also only accepts deadlines below a set number.

Which number is that?
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:58:41 AM

ah sorry, now i understand.

interests are payed to holders on the payment day. there is no daily accurate calculation. same as if you sell your stocks on day before the pay out the dividents. then you will also get no dividents. In the other way, if you buy one day before the payment day, you get the full interests for one month.

Feels like very relevant information to share. Or have you shared it with some and not all...? Then the risk is that someone holds just for two days, then dumping into the unknowingly buyers. Also, what reasons are there to be a holder a whole months?

Transparency is important.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:56:57 AM

interests are payed to holders on the payment day. there is no daily accurate calculation. same as if you sell your stocks on day before the pay out the dividents. then you will also get no dividents. In the other way, if you buy one day before the payment day, you get the full interests for one month.

Feels like very relevant information to share. Or have you shared it with some and not all...? Then the risk is that someone holds just for two days, then dumping into the unknowingly buyers. Also, what reasons are there to be a holder a whole months?

ByteEnt is exactly the same. Just hold some assets on the payment day, other days you do not need them. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg10682579#msg10682579

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:08:50 AM

why didn't you pay for my holdings in august? i've chashed out on the 28.08.15, so you worked with my BIRST for 90,32% of the month. where is my pay of 90,32% from the intrest?

I guess, that it is the IronTiga asset script error, which of course does not exist ;-)

i dont think this is a feature of the script..... all i know is, that the script looks who has atm assets and how much and divides the total amount you typ in payout to the holders depending on the assets they have and sent the coins.

That's why the script does not work for me. My asset is MINING, so every day mining occurs. The script only looks on the payment days the balance and pays according to the holders at that day, not what they have achieved the days before.

Besides the script version I got, had a offset of days. To get accumulated over a month, you had to run the script every day, accumulate it to the payment day and use the offset to correct the date. I choose the easier route, I wrote the accounting myself. Every months I add some features to it. I still start it on the first days of the month, and it calculates the payments of the previous month in UTC time. It prepares the text for the payout, but it does not payout automatically yet. I made a summery table to review and pay out with another start, if the table convinces me.

My next step is to make sure, that I do not pay them twice, just because I ran the script a second time.

As I recall from your post some pages back, you manually calculate the payout owed, and demanded a member paying you back after you over paid him. Funny how other people have no issues using 'tiga's script, but the favorite home of bot miners, who hides all his pool details, just can't make it work ..... Maybe you should shutdown your site until you figure out how this internet thing works ...

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:12:39 AM

I believe the DL limit is 2 months, but I have my miners configured to not submit greater than 6 hours. Crow published the info, bu in an 1,100 page thread ....

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:16:21 AM

ByteEnt is exactly the same. Just hold some assets on the payment day, other days you do not need them. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg10682579#msg10682579

Elmit, you ...., if you hold an asset on payout day, you get paid. If you sold them the day before, you get nothing. That's how assets, and stocks, work. WTF is with implying ByteEnt is doing something shady? You want corrupt - look at the Petabyte asset thats funded by about 12TB of storage ... rename it the 12TB asset and refund the people that bought into your BS.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:45:41 AM

As I recall from your post some pages back, you manually calculate the payout owed, and demanded a member paying you back after you over paid him. Funny how other people have no issues using 'tiga's script, but the favorite home of bot miners, who hides all his pool details, just can't make it work ..... Maybe you should shutdown your site until you figure out how this internet thing works ...

Headache, headache,

Twisting the words was always your domain.

Either learn to read or just don't reply.

Talking always from botminers, are not YOU the botminer? Do you actually have hard disks?

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:55:46 AM

Elmit, you ...., if you hold an asset on payout day, you get paid. If you sold them the day before, you get nothing. That's how assets, and stocks, work. WTF is with implying ByteEnt is doing something shady? You want corrupt - look at the Petabyte asset thats funded by about 12TB of storage ... rename it the 12TB asset and refund the people that bought into your BS.

Hi troll,

Now you understand the difference! Now you understand why the crap Tiga script does not work for me.
My asset holders get paid for EACH SINGLE DAY they have mined with us.

I think it is not right what ByteEnt does, but you can think what you want. According to your wording, I call it BS.
What does BANK mean for you?
If you put money on your bank account, will you only get paid interest for the money if you have it on the payment day on it?
Cool, try this: Ask banks to pay you the interest on different days, then you just move the money from bank to bank and wow, you get multiple times paid the interest?

PetaByte is a good asset, but please stay away from it. We do not want you here.

I asked how to calculate the network size, but did not get an answer. Maybe you don't know it, maybe you just use the online calculator, ...

haitch

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:27:29 AM

Hi troll,

Now you understand the difference! Now you understand why the crap Tiga script does not work for me.
My asset holders get paid for EACH SINGLE DAY they have mined with us.

I think it is not right what ByteEnt does, but you can think what you want. According to your wording, I call it BS.
What does BANK mean for you?
If you put money on your bank account, will you only get paid interest for the money if you have it on the payment day on it?
Cool, try this: Ask banks to pay you the interest on different days, then you just move the money from bank to bank and wow, you get multiple times paid the interest?

PetaByte is a good asset, but please stay away from it. We do not want you here.

I asked how to calculate the network size, but did not get an answer. Maybe you don't know it, maybe you just use the online calculator, ...

Petabyte should be renamed 12 terabyte, to better reflect what it's backed by ...

Assets are not like a deposit account - like any stock, you get paid out for the amount you hold on the day they payout.

So you calculate everyone interest on the amount of 12Terabyte they hold every single day, then pay it out monthly? But sometimes pay people who don't own any 12Terabyte, have to assume that payout came out of someone elses interest. So in reality, you pay 12 terabyte holders a random gustimate of how much they kinda might of earned. Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:36:03 AM

I was mining with 2.3TB of plots for a week now. Today the pool stats show I have only .7 TB. Do the plot files get old.

Should I delete them then and create new fresh ones?
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:02:58 PM

Petabyte should be renamed 12 terabyte, to better reflect what it's backed by ...

Assets are not like a deposit account - like any stock, you get paid out for the amount you hold on the day they payout.

So you calculate everyone interest on the amount of 12Terabyte they hold every single day, then pay it out monthly? But sometimes pay people who don't own any 12Terabyte, have to assume that payout came out of someone elses interest. So in reality, you pay 12 terabyte holders a random gustimate of how much they kinda might of earned. Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Why should it be renamed to 12 Terabyte? It is an asset of 1024 Terabyte, didn't you read the description? Ahh, here we go, that is your weak point? You cannot read! ;-)

We pay out the mining result of the day to the asset holders of the day. Simple, right? Too simple to understand, right? There is no INTEREST, there is MINING RESULT.

At the beginning I calculated it by hand, and prompt I paid IronTiga twice. If you are a programmer, you will certainly make a check by hand or other means, wouldn't you? I know, IronTiga needs money, ...

Whats with the network calculation? Since you quote 12 Terabyte, somewhere you must have got that, or just dreamed of numbers? (more likely anyway)

BTW, how is it going with the Singapore water department?

What does Haitch GVDF and Haitch ACGB mean?
For me it sounds like the group of hacked computers / botnet you use for.

Since you always pick on my, choose another one:

Pool Statistics
Current time: 2015-09-02 11:48:21 UTC
Block: 138,366
Difficulty: 10,457

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 67,773
Registered Miners: 280

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 15,171
Registered Miners: 399

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 4,127
Registered Miners: 254

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 205,662
Registered Miners: 1,863

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 584,788
Registered Miners: 551

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,586
Registered Miners: 56

pool.blago
Pool balance: 571
Registered Miners: 113

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24,336
Registered Miners: 120

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 77
Registered Miners: 52

I just noticed, that your boss's pool ninja lost some REGISTERED miners again. What a pity!

What's your opinion on the pool balance? in relation to registered / actual miners? I also asked that a long time ago, but figured it out in the meantime.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:06:20 PM

I was mining with 2.3TB of plots for a week now. Today the pool stats show I have only .7 TB. Do the plot files get old.

No, the plot files do not get old. The stats about your hard disk space is a guess. Tomorrow it might show you 7 TB ;-) 
It depends on your LUCK of being rewarded.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:07:29 PM

Price is still down. Seems the ads did not attract enough to use BURSTs.

riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:58:59 PM

The pool guesses how much storage you have based on your deadlines. It's not very accurate
it will go up and down according to your deadlines.

notabeliever

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:04:53 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 01:18:22 PM by notabeliever

The pool guesses how much storage you have based on your deadlines. It's not very accurate
it will go up and down according to your deadlines.

If there are sandbaggers on the pool getting 38-52% of the share then I don't have much deadlines so it would make sense. Could really use all of the 2.3 TB since I need to compete with those sandbaggers, before them was averaging 300 a day. Now maybe 5 a day

or what if my GPU Javaminer 3.6 wasn't working in that my gpu is tired?

Just saw the sandbaggers left so I picked up 8 burst, so thats the issue
notabeliever

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:26:48 PM

I do have to thank all the Burst people for helping me get configured and  mine burst.

I'm able to use Blago or Jminer of which the way my system is configured it prefers Jminer.  

The new software helped a lot so thanks everyone.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:47:21 PM

I do have to thank all the Burst people for helping me get configured and  mine burst.

I'm able to use Blago or Jminer of which the way my system is configured it prefers Jminer.  

The new software helped a lot so thanks everyone.

Do you have a Twitter account? Facebook account? or blog?
Post there your success story, please!

Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:19:31 PM

Pool Statistics
Current time: 2015-09-02 11:48:21 UTC
Block: 138,366
Difficulty: 10,457

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 67,773
Registered Miners: 280

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 15,171
Registered Miners: 399

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 4,127
Registered Miners: 254

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 205,662
Registered Miners: 1,863

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 584,788
Registered Miners: 551

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,586
Registered Miners: 56

pool.blago
Pool balance: 571
Registered Miners: 113

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 24,336
Registered Miners: 120

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 77
Registered Miners: 52

Elmit, actually use the information "active miners", instead of "Registered Miners"

http://burstcoin.biz/pools

@SuchBurst (burstcoin.biz)  please add luxe's Jminer (https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-burstcoin-jminer-gpu-assisted-poc-miner.842) to http://burstcoin.biz/downloads

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Pages: « 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: