Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:09:54 PM

haitch, thanks for taking a look at this argument! Perhaps he should have thought about it one minute more Wink

That was exactly what was said to Vitalik back then, albeit in more polite terms Smiley

EDIT: Can't find that reply now, well at least I know we used that phrase in our internal conversations Cheesy

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:52:37 PM

Houston, we do not only have one major problem, we have several which will decide if this coin has any future.

As an educated man, you could start with the white paper! (Google Document!)

You do not need to write it alone, just start, what should be included in, just headlines and we (the community) could add piece by piece. Some of us have marketing skills, some have technical skills, some have other (not even directly related to BURST) skills, ... Each of us can focus on the skill he has to add to a great document.

Before we show this to others, we could check if we could get some acknowledgement of the (one/two) original developers.

I'm contributing quite a lot behind the scenes already, but I could try to contribute to a short white-paper.

Saying that, I think it is a much better idea if someone else writes the concise Abstract and include the suitable headlines for the paper - just have a look at how others' white-papers are structured and follow that. Then I can probably fill it with some introductory text under each heading, even if I beleive there are people here better suited to do so. But I write much in my profession and is not afraid to try and get the needed critique for improvement.

However, I'm not an expert on the detailed technical aspects of PoC or Burst: Plenty of people here understand those processes better than me and must fill in those spaces. My English is also poor and have to be checked.

IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:37:17 PM

Houston, we do not only have one major problem, we have several which will decide if this coin has any future.

You do not need to write it alone, just start, what should be included in, just headlines and we (the community) could add piece by piece. Some of us have marketing skills, some have technical skills, some have other (not even directly related to BURST) skills, ... Each of us can focus on the skill he has to add to a great document.

Before we show this to others, we could check if we could get some acknowledgement of the (one/two) original developers.

I'm contributing quite a lot behind the scenes already, but I could try to contribute to a short white-paper.

Saying that, I think it is a much better idea if someone else writes the concise Abstract and include the suitable headlines for the paper - just have a look at how others' white-papers are structured and follow that. Then I can probably fill it with some introductory text under each heading, even if I beleive there are people here better suited to do so. But I write much in my profession and is not afraid to try and get the needed critique for improvement.

However, I'm not an expert on the detailed technical aspects of PoC or Burst: Plenty of people here understand those processes better than me and must fill in those spaces. My English is also poor and have to be checked.

Well, I'm a Requirements Engineer so I've tons of experience in technical documentation.  I'm not long out of college, so have little experience is something as technically complex as PoC, but the least I can do is editing reviews.  English is my first language also, so I can fix any grammar or syntax issues Smiley  Just keep me filled in if this gets started.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 09:38:11 PM

Well, I'm a Requirements Engineer so I've tons of experience in technical documentation.  I'm not long out of college, so have little experience is something as technically complex as PoC, but the least I can do is editing reviews.  English is my first language also, so I can fix any grammar or syntax issues Smiley  Just keep me filled in if this gets started.

You need to tread lightly there, young Padawan.
It happened on this thread many times before: several people -whose literacy level that doesn't go beyond elementary school- do not like to be corrected.
Also, they don't care - see how the OP still mentions "with it's" instead of "with its", even though it was mentioned several times.
Seriously, don't try to fight a lost war.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:04:29 PM

Well, I'm a Requirements Engineer so I've tons of experience in technical documentation.  I'm not long out of college, so have little experience is something as technically complex as PoC, but the least I can do is editing reviews.  English is my first language also, so I can fix any grammar or syntax issues Smiley  Just keep me filled in if this gets started.

You need to tread lightly there, young Padawan.
It happened on this thread many times before: several people -whose literacy level that doesn't go beyond elementary school- do not like to be corrected.
Also, they don't care - see how the OP still mentions "with it's" instead of "with its", even though it was mentioned several times.
Seriously, don't try to fight a lost war.

Oh, ,m0ta, for God's sake, don't try to be constructive and save this brilliant, innovative coin - and please, keep using capital letters in an incorrect manner every time you make a post...

I believe fundamental changes are under way and then we need a white-paper.

@IncludeBeer: Thanks for your offer Smiley I'm sure you will be an asset if we get this going.

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:51:13 AM

I just placed a buy back order for 46.5 Burst for 5k assets. thats for small holders that wants to cashout without pn.

Big holders please use pn. i cant place a complete buy back order for all issues assets, because i would kill with such an order the asset trading, also i need this burst for daytrading to earn the interests that i have to payout.

if the 5k order was executed, i will place one again.

But keep in mind, the asset is still the most profitablest investment in the burstcoin world!

Regards
boba

Again a buyback order is available.
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:35:18 PM

Can I give some ideas?
1 - Make it simple, I had a few problems to start mining and setup a wallet, there are a lot of documents, create just one with step by step and prints.
2 - Create a new thread, a thread with more than 1000 pages will scare people
3 - A simple thread, with just necessary information in the first page
4 - Fix the faucets, I received a donation for a member to start
5 - Give-away campaign for the new users

Just some ideias Grin
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:02:12 PM

Why last month payout was not 2 % ?

Because i make burst with daytrading for this asset. In this month i had not enougt time and not daily internetacces, so i couldnt sell and buy in the right moments. This and a to fast falling price. In August i made also only a few trades, because of the reasons above, but there where i few really good price increases, so i made a few but good deals.

First off, let me quote your asset doc...

Quote from: burstcoin.de asset document
Asset Name – BdeBank Total number available – 500.000 Price –  50 Burst Asset Number (ID)– 4053085726300717216 2% Interest montly! This asset pays out 2% Interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.
URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_b.debank.pdf
Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all Interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.
Save Investment! The Interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  Interest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of Interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.
Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.
Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.
Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.
Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE and now holding over 8.4 Million Burst and is now Top 11 of all Burst holders .
Bobafett is  mining with over 120TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

Now, where does it say anything about payouts EVER being less than 2%? Could you point that out for me?

Also, where does it say anything about daytrading? Maybe you're confusing your asset with my asset? You know, since you copied everything I did? Could be, right? Because if I am reading this correctly, doesn't it say that your asset is backed by your miners?

These things aren't really making sense to me, but you can keep on with this if you'd like, I've cashed out all but 3,800 of my bdebank assets from multiple accounts and will no longer support this in any way. I don't believe you've been honest and that is more than enough reason for me.

Then doing the placement of that sell wall above the people who were legitimately trying to get out of the asset while the buy wall you promised didn't exist, was a scandalous move, and completely out of line.

You may not be trying to exit at this very moment, but I'm not sure if it is because of me calling you out, or what.

But yea, all of the stuff you've done here made me lose what trust I had in you, and all the respect.

Please put up 3,800 more so I can get all the way out. Thanks. Also, your 1% a month wouldn't set the buy back price at 46.5 either. But it is whatever, I just want to get out.

Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:14:45 PM

Can I give some ideas?
1 - Make it simple, I had a few problems to start mining and setup a wallet, there are a lot of documents, create just one with step by step and prints.
2 - Create a new thread, a thread with more than 1000 pages will scare people
3 - A simple thread, with just necessary information in the first page
4 - Fix the faucets, I received a donation for a member to start
5 - Give-away campaign for the new users

Just some ideias Grin

1. We have a windows and a linux GUI plotter, and a Windows GUI plotter/miner/wallet combo.

2. I will be starting at least one new thread for the coin shortly. Hashing out the final details with the team.

3. Yes. Exactly, and more.

4. Faucet on burstcoin.info (new faucet) works, the only problem right now is not being able to update the OP, which will be fixed with the new thread.

5. I've done many of these, and I will do more once we straighten a couple things out.

@m3ta - I don't have the ability to modify this OP without dev, I'm going to be starting another thread, probably 2 very soon. Everything will be grammatically corrected, and improved. I'm almost as much of a grammar nazi as you are, so it shall be thoroughly checked.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bobafett

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:52:00 PM

Why last month payout was not 2 % ?

Because i make burst with daytrading for this asset. In this month i had not enougt time and not daily internetacces, so i couldnt sell and buy in the right moments. This and a to fast falling price. In August i made also only a few trades, because of the reasons above, but there where i few really good price increases, so i made a few but good deals.

First off, let me quote your asset doc...

Quote from: burstcoin.de asset document
Asset Name – BdeBank Total number available – 500.000 Price –  50 Burst Asset Number (ID)– 4053085726300717216 2% Interest montly! This asset pays out 2% Interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.
Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all Interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.
Save Investment! The Interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  Interest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of Interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.
Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.
Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.
Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.
Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE and now holding over 8.4 Million Burst and is now Top 11 of all Burst holders .
Bobafett is  mining with over 120TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

Now, where does it say anything about payouts EVER being less than 2%? Could you point that out for me?

Also, where does it say anything about daytrading? Maybe you're confusing your asset with my asset? You know, since you copied everything I did? Could be, right? Because if I am reading this correctly, doesn't it say that your asset is backed by your miners?

These things aren't really making sense to me, but you can keep on with this if you'd like, I've cashed out all but 3,800 of my bdebank assets from multiple accounts and will no longer support this in any way. I don't believe you've been honest and that is more than enough reason for me.

Then doing the placement of that sell wall above the people who were legitimately trying to get out of the asset while the buy wall you promised didn't exist, was a scandalous move, and completely out of line.

You may not be trying to exit at this very moment, but I'm not sure if it is because of me calling you out, or what.

But yea, all of the stuff you've done here made me lose what trust I had in you, and all the respect.

Please put up 3,800 more so I can get all the way out. Thanks. Also, your 1% a month wouldn't set the buy back price at 46.5 either. But it is whatever, I just want to get out.

Thanks.

oh crow,
the buy back wall was for over 2 month set by me, noone used it.

Also nobody ever pn or emaile me, that he wants to sell. the only one was smaxer three weeks ago, and one day later he had his burst.
why should i place a buybackwall, parking millions of burst for noone wants to use. with this buywall i had killed every trading the asset.

also the only one who used now the buybackorder in the last three days was you.

so i still dont know, what for problems you have. but thats of no intrest for me.

noone had lost any burst, everybody can cashout within one day after he emaild or pnd me. i payed out everytime what i have promised on the payout day and never one day later.

perhaps you want to make my asset bad for the advantage of yours, i dont know.

i now pushed the igonore button for you. i wish you a long peacefull life.
allZuckedUp

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

find / -name base -exec chown -R us

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:15:15 PM

Question for you all...

So I'm relatively new to burstcoin, and I've just started mining recently.

I'm using Uray's Burst Miner 1.1r4 on Ubuntu 14.04, and mining to pool.cryptomining.farm.
I haven't had any problems with the setup that I couldn't figure out, and I'm seemingly happily mining away... (at least my balance on the pool is growing)

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

luxe

Activity: 257
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:04:51 PM

Question for you all...

I'm using Uray's Burst Miner 1.1r4 on Ubuntu 14.04, and mining to pool.cryptomining.farm.
I haven't had any problems with the setup that I couldn't figure out, and I'm seemingly happily mining away... (at least my balance on the pool is growing)

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, devPool rewards all deadlines below a given target, other pools only want your best deadline and should skip previous commits on better result.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:10:36 AM

Question for you all...

The problem, if it is a problem, I don't know... Is when I watch the mining logs, for a specific round, it'll submit a nonce before it's done reading all my plot files, and thus for a specific round I might have 2 or 3 submissions.  They say they are successful in the miner log, but some of the early submissions suck, and my balance for the round doesn't seem to improve a few seconds later when a better nonce submission is made.  So, when my miner submits a few submissions for a given round, am I being credited with the best one? Is this a problem at all?  Is there something I can do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, devPool rewards all deadlines below a given target, other pools only want your best deadline and should skip previous commits on better result.

That's exactly as I understand it, too.  I've been mining on Dev's V2 pool since (my) day 1, and haven't had any reason to change pools yet.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
bobafett

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:02:59 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 06:40:33 AM by bobafett

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- Second Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 50% Monthly Payout oft the Pool Fee / Highly Secure  

Asset Name – BdePool
Pool URLhttp://pool.burstcoin.de
Total number available – 2.500.000
Initial Price –  10 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 3101115594843807035

50% Payout monthly of the Pool Income made thru Pool Fees - This asset pays out 50% of the Pool Fees monthly.  

50% Instant Payout to Pool Miners - 50% of the Sellprice of the asset will be instantly payed out to miners to make the pool more attractive and increase the pool fee and so the value of the asset. Max. 20.000 Burst a day.

First payout is the first of Juli 2015!

URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_bdepool.pdf

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The payouts are covered and backed by my pool system. 50% of the pool income will go to the asset holders monthly on the first day oft he month. If more miners uses the pool, the pool will find more blocks and the monthly payout per asset will go up.

Instant Cashout without loss! If the Pool shuts down, then i will buyback all sold shares to a price of 5 Burst. 5 not 10 because, as written above, i will instantly payout 50% of the sellprice.  So if you are a miner, you will geht instant ca. 50% of the sell price back thru pool payouts.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst, with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Pool.burstcoin.de is the Pool of Burstcoin.de. Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram, Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin, Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback, Geo location qfrom Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst since the beginning. I invested over 10000 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE.

Bobafett is  mining with over 160TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

See also my other asset, that pays out regularly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg11250838#msg11250838

Calc for June:
100.000 Burst Estimeted income from Pool Fee for June, 50% of that is 50.000 Burst for the shares.
500.000 Assets are out and will be rewarded. The other 2 Mio will NOT be rewarded, because i still hold them.
50.000 Fee / 500.000 Assets = 0.1 Burst per Asset.  1 Asset costs 10 Burst, so the monthly interest will be 1% atm.
If more miners join the pool, the pool will make more income and the monthly interest for you will be higher.

Payout Done

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
15634.76018486, BURST-HR53-5R6S-C9VU-5YK4K, 11108665390960670333
12423.66756107, BURST-7PVN-MAYT-LZGN-ETLP7, 10129865972419215259
3562.26023806, BURST-AAAA-GCP8-7C4H-2EGH6, 6560688106901494040
1707.3913321, BURST-V5KU-CRX3-KNVV-8ZEA6, 15164309417497197842
1425.04658564, BURST-Z35B-QZQ5-S8RA-6ELV8, 11333602577840998798
712.45204761, BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK, 4697295210368880105
293.88646964, BURST-G5EG-7MQ2-QJJ9-7VRCG, 14968853266703449798
178.1130119, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 3855334708518789917
173.19709277, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 13642663182723049132
103.3055469, BURST-P6ZR-UMNC-P42F-8GRH5, 9897815797942113531
89.05650595, BURST-XMJJ-UHHH-UGTP-9HRWM, 12493826595892961578
81.07704302, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 12335698955751721862
71.24520476, BURST-GWKD-S7NF-HV53-BBBQ9, 11794647970776506957
71.24520476, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 2306690171767861442
71.24520476, BURST-HCWT-AEZ2-GDVH-5UDFH, 5905401820013709004
56.99616381, BURST-DRUH-V7YS-F7CX-DB9JU, 12041165642941842998
49.87164333, BURST-2DEM-EBGV-GVCS-HNK6U, 15868235864853248985
35.62260238, BURST-Q8JX-Q47J-SRZU-BNAXR, 11161621401678254136
18.80873406, BURST-J5XR-PN4N-574E-95WY2, 590007175299013858
14.24904095, BURST-995Y-9BL5-8UX4-8E6EZ, 8079165064424651355
11.39923276, BURST-247J-TQC8-T5EB-EJFZP, 8948539963976988868
8.62066978, BURST-8V9Q-RWD8-2XCF-CLYWW, 6527749204554975730
7.4807465, BURST-6LM8-HGJA-MBJ5-43UU9, 4167179312014866829
7.12452048, BURST-A39P-BKGT-NSNM-6UHAD, 10107278013534917313
7.12452048, BURST-4HKV-5HEV-4JLJ-5PDPA, 8806174092129433109
4.98716433, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 4638172098531301242
3.91848626, BURST-PMVC-387U-LG6C-FUMVY, 4407529901467659612
2.77856299, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 16065348470028028212
1.06867807, BURST-PPT9-MFYS-37ST-7FRFH, 9517821287039347317
------------All transactions processed------------

Scheduled next payment:

Recent Payouts:
01.09.2015 50% of Pool Income was 36828 Burst
01.08.2015 50% of Pool Income was 56066 Burst
01.07.2015 50% of Pool Income was 72721 Burst
[/quote]
bobafett

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:27:21 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 11:29:57 AM by bobafett

competition is good for business and risk diversification is highly recommend

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 2% Interest a Month / 24% a Interest a Year / Highly Secure

Asset Name – BdeBank
Total number available – 500.000
Initial Price –  50 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 4053085726300717216
First payout is the first of April!

2% interest montly! This asset pays out 2% interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  intrest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.

Payout Done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
58490, BURST-G7KZ-8XRM-NB3B-6L7GY, 9097407373817473681
20500, BURST-YS55-JXPL-BJKB-ATVQJ, 553110890103492189
20000, BURST-H2AK-CKC4-HCU3-7JCP7, 8364713766772615096
20000, BURST-LF5W-A9EN-Z95T-CBMX6, 10766433503733601196
20000, BURST-B3QN-4W4Z-ZK74-EKWJG, 11486421818844072383
19040, BURST-PC4J-ETQQ-VYHC-BPYHP, 13181019263987851688
18530, BURST-EDTR-SU3E-VV64-3ALJJ, 6366042187877426900
7114, BURST-7Q8V-B4AB-N6WY-CYXFG, 8836551787143988067
6565, BURST-Z35B-QZQ5-S8RA-6ELV8, 13958502299334611593
5198, BURST-CNM8-9FB7-E43L-8DE38, 140724919027350136
4232, BURST-AAAA-GCP8-7C4H-2EGH6, 15374900104433540360
3257, BURST-79PK-DGC2-M4XP-HUAVB, 4964574616799709085
3000, BURST-ZTDL-LH9B-G2XJ-G6NGB, 6618573023392095216
2000, BURST-S37A-4WRB-RJ35-7WN5A, 6568129474221216784
2000, BURST-LP4P-JQ5S-G634-DXNMQ, 15636338202910073986
1190, BURST-2DEM-EBGV-GVCS-HNK6U, 7339981742076837065
1125, BURST-LTEA-5UUG-LCVC-ATU64, 699440735854673318
1050, BURST-G5EG-7MQ2-QJJ9-7VRCG, 9342476437284677158
1000, BURST-L9Y6-FFHR-E9D6-7AR56, 11248099802739700064
1000, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 5061711921508620383
500, BURST-FVDC-XRNC-YD8Y-AT6PQ, 11000271187945861
500, BURST-8JXK-UEEF-4F5E-36QRD, 13355699217216124856
360, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 2460112626718014783
300, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 10497059520745246206
200, BURST-KLKV-64G5-ZS2L-6F6PP, 7570591079660504152
200, BURST-K48W-F6TF-LQJW-FHR6A, 1648076781931853070
150, BURST-UADJ-9AFK-Q62J-5YV2K, 7677858392063848996
120, BURST-2QX6-W52G-S466-4C94C, 9332993814913292414
110, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 17117830512051851829
100, BURST-4FWQ-85G6-EHQQ-6T27Z, 13984273147273109216
100, BURST-SARW-AZYD-WB2R-8S2NS, 807463052503474879
50, BURST-A39P-BKGT-NSNM-6UHAD, 4282545373181847868
50, BURST-6LM8-HGJA-MBJ5-43UU9, 2373051227645874435
50, BURST-247J-TQC8-T5EB-EJFZP, 2415842722720407380
43, BURST-WKHQ-LQXX-HUR9-C5VQ2, 17460614809801093364
35, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 10840909672435124234
25, BURST-V5ZN-RFPQ-4REU-9XQJG, 8487849581716861202
20, BURST-54J2-DUDF-EUQU-4ZZRQ, 331365851097112007
12, BURST-8GKG-B4KD-MDFR-4247Q, 4564186620428630772
10, BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE, 3044972498885726171
4, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 2457711996675792170

Scheduled next payment:
01.10.2015 expect 2% per asset

Recent interest payments:
01.09.2015 2% per asset
01.08.2015 0,5% per asset (because of i was out of office and had only a few times internet, so i cant daytrade as much as needed, payout is equal to the min. garanteed payout in terms)
01.07.2015 2% per asset
01.06.2015 2% per asset
01.05.2015 2% per asset
01.04.2015 2% per asset
romdu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:18:48 AM

Asset Name – BdeBank

2% interest montly! This asset pays out 2% interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  intrest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.

Bobafett is my username in [Suspicious link removed].  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Payout Done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX

Scheduled next payment:

01.09.2015 2% per asset
01.07.2015 0,5% per asset (because of i was out of office and had only a few times internet, so i cant daytrade as much as needed, payout is equal to the min. garanteed payout in terms)
01.06.2015 2% per asset
01.05.2015 2% per asset
01.04.2015 2% per asset

why didn't you pay for my holdings in august? i've chashed out on the 28.08.15, so you worked with my BIRST for 90,32% of the month. where is my pay of 90,32% from the intrest?
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 07:22:34 AM

why didn't you pay for my holdings in august? i've chashed out on the 28.08.15, so you worked with my BIRST for 90,32% of the month. where is my pay of 90,32% from the intrest?

I guess, that it is the IronTiga asset script error, which of course does not exist ;-)

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
bobafett

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:32:54 AM

Asset Name – BdeBank

Bobafett is my username in [Suspicious link removed].  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Payout Done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX

Scheduled next payment:

01.09.2015 2% per asset
01.07.2015 0,5% per asset (because of i was out of office and had only a few times internet, so i cant daytrade as much as needed, payout is equal to the min. garanteed payout in terms)
01.06.2015 2% per asset
01.05.2015 2% per asset
01.04.2015 2% per asset

ah sorry, now i understand.

interests are payed to holders on the payment day. there is no daily accurate calculation. same as if you sell your stocks on day before the pay out the dividents. then you will also get no dividents. In the other way, if you buy one day before the payment day, you get the full interests for one month.
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 11:42:23 AM

I guess, that it is the IronTiga asset script error, which of course does not exist ;-)

I used the script last month, it saved me a lot of time working out and paying dividends.

bobafett

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:45:19 AM

i dont think this is a feature of the script..... all i know is, that the script looks who has atm assets and how much and divides the total amount you typ in payout to the holders depending on the assets they have and sent the coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: