Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

so I came up with this new drinking game.
every time BADecker posts his copy pasted  boilerplate merry go round links with his stupid comment about
people who don't understand science...
you drink!!
anyone who frequents this thread has seen em a million times and just ignores em  so  I thought
its a great way to put a buzz on and get a good laugh.

I don't think BADecker actually believes any of the godswill drivel he posts TBH.
hes actually a fart smeller smart feller.
he just likes trolling all us rational peeps.
just like those flat earth characters that have nothing better to do with their lives.

Now you are trying to combine threads by calling it a drinking game.

The water in my toilet is level on top, so is the water in my bath tub, as is in the swimming pool.

Grin

Hey BADecker.... your limited understanding of basic concepts is showing.

He hasn't combined threads.... he has made a game out of your bullshit links and the amount you post them.

He then used another thread... and their perpetual trolling to highlight your similar behaviour.

I hope that clears it up for you.

the fact that you actually post on that retarded embarrassment of a
 thread puts your credibility in the toilet but I knew that anyway.
see my previous post.

See? You're just like nomad13666. Already in the toilet, drinking.

Cheesy
Dear bitch, you're the only one like nomad13666 on the entire forum. Smiley)
Drinking game accepted boyz, let's troll the troll.

My limited understanding of basic concepts is so much greater than yours is that you barely are able to begin to suggest any method for rebutting the scientific proof that God exists, which I have shown at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Perhaps you will get a little basic understanding sometime, and actually start to do some scientific rebutting.

Other than that, you can barely stay on topic. Get on topic and show some scientific proof for or against the existence of God. Can't do it, can you? You're just not that smart, are you?

Cool
I rebutted your shit links and you started acting like a kid and pretending I wasn't worth it. Bottoms up, dear cultist bitch, you are the only one off topic. Drink up everyone!

There you go again, simply saying that you rebutted, without rebutting. Too bad, non-buddy. Your loss when you deviate from the truth like that.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:05:15 PM

I believe in God and concede there is no scientific proof of his existence - nor will it ever be likely to prove it scientifically.

That's why it's called "belief".

Nothing in Science says "God does not exist".

Now, people that believe in things that fly in the face of modern science (ie: Flat Earthers, water having memory and other holistic bullshit...) well, that's another story altogether.

Nothing in science says God exists, why would it say it doesn't exist if it doesn't even assume it does? I agree with people who chose to believe understanding it is their belief. It is your right to do so and I have no interesting in proving you wrong since your belief does not affect me in any way and it helps you.

Too bad you can't understand the proof that God exists. Cause and effect show that everything is programmed - EVERYTHING - by Whomever or Whatever started cause and effect. Complexity, including the complexity of feelings, mind, and emotion show that there was this or greater such complexity in the Programmer. Entropy shows that there was a beginning... a time before there was anything of the universe at all.

I don't blame you for not easily being able to understand these science laws, and put them together to prove to yourself that God exists. What you are to be blamed for is your ranting, and unreasonable trolling without being able to rebut, step by step, the science involved with proving the existence of God.

If the things that I say were all that there was, there might be a little doubt that held some value. But, simply Google "How does science prove that God exists?" to see that there is all kinds of science that proves God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

But, simply Google "How does science prove that God exists?" to see that there is all kinds of science that proves God exists.

There is no hard science that proves God exists. God is beyond our science.

Stating that science can prove the existence of God is nothing more than extreme conjecture.

God is inside our universe as well as outside. Since He has left us proof in the links I show, etc., He is scientifically proven to exist.

The thing that isn't ever shown is a complete description of Him. In fact, science shows very little about him. But, Whatever or Whoever He is, fits the Thing that put the combinations of scientific facts together in this universe, as my links show.

Cool

Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

But, simply Google "How does science prove that God exists?" to see that there is all kinds of science that proves God exists.

Stating that science can prove the existence of God is nothing more than extreme conjecture.

God is inside our universe as well as outside. Since He has left us proof in the links I show, etc., He is scientifically proven to exist.

The thing that isn't ever shown is a complete description of Him. In fact, science shows very little about him. But, Whatever or Whoever He is, fits the Thing that put the combinations of scientific facts together in this universe, as my links show.

Cool
I completely agree with you Despite the fact that many skeptics persuade the mankind in the opposite. Only a believing person can understand what and how it happens in the world and everyone knows that God does not have a body, because it is invisible from.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

Cool
I completely agree with you Despite the fact that many skeptics persuade the mankind in the opposite. Only a believing person can understand what and how it happens in the world and everyone knows that God does not have a body, because it is invisible from.

However, science law and science fact are aspects or parts of science, that have become so overwhelmingly displayable or reproducible, that they are essentially absolutes, scientifically. The absolutes of cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, are so solidly and overwhelmingly in place, that they absolutely exist. The only way they could exist together in a universe like ours is with a God to have brought them about in this universe.

This means that the existence of God is proven, while aspects of His nature, His plans for man, His promises of Heaven and Hell, etc., may not be proven. This is where the believing part takes hold.

God is proven to exist. He is fact. Now we need to believe that what he says is truth... or not, as many people who are known as unbelievers.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:37:47 PM

Cool

However, science law and science fact are aspects or parts of science, that have become so overwhelmingly displayable or reproducible, that they are essentially absolutes, scientifically. The absolutes of cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, are so solidly and overwhelmingly in place, that they absolutely exist. The only way they could exist together in a universe like ours is with a God to have brought them about in this universe.

This means that the existence of God is proven, while aspects of His nature, His plans for man, His promises of Heaven and Hell, etc., may not be proven. This is where the believing part takes hold.

God is proven to exist. He is fact. Now we need to believe that what he says is truth... or not, as many people who are known as unbelievers.

Cool
Anyone can see the rebuttal 3 or 4 pages before this, no need to lie, cultist. Cause and effect prove that everything has a cause, not that the cause is God. The worst thing people did and still do is exactly what your kind of brain dead, arrogant, irresponsible, egocentric cultists do: assume that any unknown cause for something translates into God, exactly what the primitive man thought of almost everything, since he could not explain a lot of shit. You retards form religions, you teach people that they must follow your ways because that's what god specifically wants, although God already has a plan and whatever you will do, his plan will go on. Children are raised without a choice because they are already tagged: catholic, orthodox, muslim, jew, buddhist, atheist, etc. Labeled from the fucking start because some irresponsible apologists (not going to explain again what apologist stands for since you do not give a proper fuck about truth) ignore any logical evidence, any rationality and keep going with the same bullshit so they can only please their useless ego, so they can tell themselves that they matter, that they have a purpose. The truth is the same anywhere in this world, the only 'truth' that is not the same everywhere is the God one. Somehow, that intelligent, omnipotent, invisible, all knowing creature failed to deliver a simple fucking message and he started huge wars, innocent deaths, torture, sacrifices, child label from birth and many, many more damages to the human race. That is no deity, that is not perfection, nor proper programming or whatever the fuck you egomaniac retard want to call it. That is human error at its best. You may try to stick to what you think science is as much as you want. You'll never be able to prove anything except for the fact that you're literally a dumb, manipulating egomaniac who still supports a cult that did more damage to reality than any other thing on this planet. And this, my friend, is not hatred that you are seeing. This is the reality that, sadly, you will not accept ever because of your dumb ass stubbornness that won't let you admit truth because you've been raised in a lie for your whole life. The good thing with the truth is that regardless of you being a retard, it stays the same. That keeps the world going. You will die and the truth will remain. The good part is that with each one of you apologists, a part of your lie will die too until one day, some fuckers, as egomaniac as you, will come up with a new lie, and so on. It's called a simulacra. Your lie will be dead and so will I, and so will you. Truth will go on existing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:52:20 PM

Cool

Cool
Anyone can see the rebuttal 3 or 4 pages before this, no need to lie, cultist. Cause and effect prove that everything has a cause, not that the cause is God. The worst thing people did and still do is exactly what your kind of brain dead, arrogant, irresponsible, egocentric cultists do: assume that any unknown cause for something translates into God, exactly what the primitive man thought of almost everything, since he could not explain a lot of shit. You retards form religions, you teach people that they must follow your ways because that's what god specifically wants, although God already has a plan and whatever you will do, his plan will go on. Children are raised without a choice because they are already tagged: catholic, orthodox, muslim, jew, buddhist, atheist, etc. Labeled from the fucking start because some irresponsible apologists (not going to explain again what apologist stands for since you do not give a proper fuck about truth) ignore any logical evidence, any rationality and keep going with the same bullshit so they can only please their useless ego, so they can tell themselves that they matter, that they have a purpose. The truth is the same anywhere in this world, the only 'truth' that is not the same everywhere is the God one. Somehow, that intelligent, omnipotent, invisible, all knowing creature failed to deliver a simple fucking message and he started huge wars, innocent deaths, torture, sacrifices, child label from birth and many, many more damages to the human race. That is no deity, that is not perfection, nor proper programming or whatever the fuck you egomaniac retard want to call it. That is human error at its best. You may try to stick to what you think science is as much as you want. You'll never be able to prove anything except for the fact that you're literally a dumb, manipulating egomaniac who still supports a cult that did more damage to reality than any other thing on this planet. And this, my friend, is not hatred that you are seeing. This is the reality that, sadly, you will not accept ever because of your dumb ass stubbornness that won't let you admit truth because you've been raised in a lie for your whole life. The good thing with the truth is that regardless of you being a retard, it stays the same. That keeps the world going. You will die and the truth will remain. The good part is that with each one of you apologists, a part of your lie will die too until one day, some fuckers, as egomaniac as you, will come up with a new lie, and so on. It's called a simulacra. Your lie will be dead and so will I, and so will you. Truth will go on existing.

Since you aren't even able to provide a link to the so-called rebuttal you suggest, you are way too ignorant to make any kind of statement about proof or non-proof. This means, like you are constantly stating without realizing it, that you really don't understand science at all.

Lots of people fall into your non-scientific religion category. At least folks who believe science theory to be truth have a science religion.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

Cool

Cool

Since you aren't even able to provide a link to the so-called rebuttal you suggest, you are way too ignorant to make any kind of statement about proof or non-proof. This means, like you are constantly stating without realizing it, that you really don't understand science at all.

Lots of people fall into your non-scientific religion category. At least folks who believe science theory to be truth have a science religion.

Cool
Stop begging for attention here and for bitcoin in pm, I'm not giving you anything for your shitty lord.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:46:55 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
Stop begging for attention here and for bitcoin in pm, I'm not giving you anything for your shitty lord.

Well, thanks. I did have a few little doubts that you were simply a sincere pervert. Now I have clarification that you are only a troll... my mistake... perverted troll.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:23:30 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Well, thanks. I did have a few little doubts that you were simply a sincere pervert. Now I have clarification that you are only a troll... my mistake... perverted troll.

Cool
Yeah, I would really appreciate it if you would stop begging in pm.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:02:37 PM

Yeah, I would really appreciate it if you would stop begging in pm.

Can't be done. I would do it faster than you could say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" if I were pming you. But since I am not, I can't stop.

Cool

crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:09:06 PM

Cool

Anybody who believes in God is as a child and probably believes in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy too. 

It is as if a large segment of the Human population has brain damage
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proofs that god is real but still some people don't believe him for some strange reasons, i think they are a little bit dumb

I do not believe in the Bible explanation of the Creation, and i think there is enough proof to make Evolution an undisputable fact.

I do, however believe in God, and I don't think I am a little dumb.

Believing in God does not mean automatically accepting everything the Bible says. The Bible was written by humans.

The bible is nothing but lies meant to control us all
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proofs that god is real but still some people don't believe him for some strange reasons, i think they are a little bit dumb

I do not believe in the Bible explanation of the Creation, and i think there is enough proof to make Evolution an undisputable fact.

I do, however believe in God, and I don't think I am a little dumb.

Believing in God does not mean automatically accepting everything the Bible says. The Bible was written by humans.

The bible is nothing but lies meant to control us all

If there wasn't any control over your body, all the parts would rebel. Imagine one leg going off in one direction, and the other leg going off in the opposite direction. Think of how cross-eyed you'd become until the eyes popped out and rolled on their merry way wherever they wanted.

Understand that the Bible expresses God, the Control that makes it so that you don't rebel against yourself. You have freedom to try, however. Some people try to rebel against themselves so firmly that they commit suicide.

Cool

Mang86

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:39:30 PM

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Smiley
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

I am not an adherent of the side of atheism but I am very interested in their motives and why they are so strongly opposed to a believer and whose God is respected and prays the whole world. Anya which the Planet does have evidence for improved as to what we are really created although there are options for predicting that humanity is inhabited from other planets but this does not disprove that there is no God.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:55:54 PM

I am not an adherent of the side of atheism but I am very interested in their motives and why they are so strongly opposed to a believer and whose God is respected and prays the whole world. Anya which the Planet does have evidence for improved as to what we are really created although there are options for predicting that humanity is inhabited from other planets but this does not disprove that there is no God.

How can something disprove there is a God if nothing proves there is one? I have nothing to tell those who simply believe in a God, whatever their God is, unless they start claiming it is the truth and try to impose their view on others or even worse, give laws. Atheists do not claim to know the truth, they are simply against those who found an excuse for their lack of knowledge regarding the cause for the begining of the universe and called it "God", claiming it to be the truth with absolutely 0 evidence.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

How can something disprove there is a God if nothing proves there is one? I have nothing to tell those who simply believe in a God, whatever their God is, unless they start claiming it is the truth and try to impose their view on others or even worse, give laws. Atheists do not claim to know the truth, they are simply against those who found an excuse for their lack of knowledge regarding the cause for the begining of the universe and called it "God", claiming it to be the truth with absolutely 0 evidence.

That's why Jesus said that with God nothing is impossible.

Parallel universe theory backs this up. Aether theory backs this up. There is no such thing as "nothing."

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

That's why Jesus said that with God nothing is impossible.

Parallel universe theory backs this up. Aether theory backs this up. There is no such thing as "nothing."

Cool

Simply put, both Parallel Universe Theory and Aether Theory state that the universe is a solid, with an infinite number of its parts vibrating at different dimensional frequencies - out of phase with each other - and that is why space seems to exist. Our universe is simply out of phase with the others (as they are out of phase with each other), so that there seems to be such a thing as space/emptiness/nothing.

Cool

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:44:11 AM

The problem with god is that there are many gods and there is no reason to believe one of them. Why christianity and not islam? How do people choose between all the religions, the answer is simple, they don't, they just believe what they were brought up to believe which is definitely not a good reason to believe in anything. No religious person has ever been able to answer the question, why believe in your god and not the others? Most arguments are: I had a vision of god and he told or things like that but everyone says that, muslims also say that, so who is right? Maybe you saw a vision of god but it was the other devil that tried to decieve you. As you can see it's impossible to determine what god is real because they are not and until real evidence is presented there is just no reason to believe nonsense

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: