Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845480 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:02:19 PM

You have get it all wrong. You need to try really hard to make it look bad. As always your world view is directly upside down as intended by Satan.

However you would want to picture most of people are not slaves you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

I already told you that the God protection was involving those who are under it.

What you are doing is picturing God being bad while it was the humanity that created the world that allowed slavery and its still allowing even if they do not ask God about his opinion.

I suggest you should think again who you serve right now. You are not atheist. You seem possesed.

Trying really hard? I'm just quoting the bible.

Ok. What would you do if someone had robbed you?

a) let him go
b) punch him and take your stuff
c) kill him.

God had said you can punch him or let him go. That's how it was. Stay under the 10 commandments do not steal and not kill. If you want to do anything else in your evil heart... Do if you must.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established.

I would not allow people to have slaves because I'm smarter than your god.

Don't kill
Don't steal
But hey, if you want to have slaves, beat them and sell them is fine, pd: god loves you hehe xd

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:07:07 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 04:17:30 PM by Przemax

You have get it all wrong. You need to try really hard to make it look bad. As always your world view is directly upside down as intended by Satan.

However you would want to picture most of people are not slaves you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

I already told you that the God protection was involving those who are under it.

What you are doing is picturing God being bad while it was the humanity that created the world that allowed slavery and its still allowing even if they do not ask God about his opinion.

I suggest you should think again who you serve right now. You are not atheist. You seem possesed.

a) let him go
c) kill him.

God had said you can punch him or let him go. That's how it was. Stay under the 10 commandments do not steal and not kill. If you want to do anything else in your evil heart... Do if you must.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established.

Don't kill
Don't steal
But hey, if you want to have slaves, beat them and sell them is fine, pd: god loves you hehe xd

He is not allowing slavery (only industred servants to pay the debts for 6 years) for the people under his protection. Btw anyone could be under his protection it was not a matter of a race or ethnicity. Just like you can repent and have his protection. You reject and you whine he want your spiritual death. Hey... its your choice.

But you allow slavery!!! There are a lot of wage slaves in your country and you probably vote. You legitimise your government laws that allows slavery. Btw slave is not the one that is not paid. Rome and greek slaves could be one of the wealthiest people in Rome.
Astargath

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:16:55 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

He is not allowing slavery (only industred servants to pay the debts for 6 years) for the people under his protection. Btw anyone could be under his protection it was not a matter of a race or ethnicity. Just like you can repent and have his protection. You reject and you whine he want your spiritual death. Hey... its your choice.

But you allow slavery!!! There are a lot of wage slaves in your country and you probably vote. You legitimise your government laws that allows slavery. Btw slave is not the one that is not paid. Rome and greek slaves could be one of the wealthiest people in Rome.

But also let you beat them as much as you want unless you kill them:

Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

And if he doesn't obey, you can also beat him. Thats not industred servants my friend. We don't beat our workers today.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:28:49 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 05:11:24 PM by Przemax

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

And if he doesn't obey, you can also beat him. Thats not industred servants my friend. We don't beat our workers today.

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an indentured servant in the prison.

If there is not a physical threat there is a threat of being punished one way or another including beating if necessary.
Astargath

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an industred servant in the prison.

If there is not a physical threat there is a threat of being punished one way or another including beating if necessary.

I don't know in what world you live in but we don't have slaves anymore. People work for money and if someone refuses to do his job they do not get beaten, they are fired. If you beat someone, whatever the reason is you can go to jail. Defending barbaric laws to justify your corrupt bible is stupid. You are pretty insane and delusional. You will defend the bible to the end, no matter how crazy, immoral and stupid it is. You will accept slavery just because a book tells you to. Pathetic. Thankfully not all religious people are like you, otherwise we would probably still kill gays, witches and have slaves.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:41:21 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 05:21:17 PM by Przemax

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an industred servant in the prison.

I don't know in what world you live in but we don't have slaves anymore. People work for money and if someone refuses to do his job they do not get beaten, they are fired. If you beat someone, whatever the reason is you can go to jail. Defending barbaric laws to justify your corrupt bible is stupid. You are pretty insane and delusional. You will defend the bible to the end, no matter how crazy, immoral and stupid it is. You will accept slavery just because a book tells you to. Pathetic. Thankfully not all religious people are like you, otherwise we would probably still kill gays, witches and have slaves.

We have wage slaves that does not have any options but work for pennies. Ofcourse they have choice to die.

And if you go to the military you are an indentured servant. That like fucking definition of it.

No I do not accept slavery. You just can not read. Can you? I would wish there would be no wage slaves. You are perfectly fine with them. How they are, abused, threatened, sex trafficed, criminally used etc etc. Maybe God have done that as well?

If you think if there are no slaves on paper there are no slaves on reality you are either:

a) naive
b) you just want to piss someone off like me
c) being brainwashed by liberal media
d) you do not know how it is to being fucked up by this system
e) you don't know how it is to be addict
f) you do not know what is abject poverty or debts

Those things and wars, that we happily does not have ,create slaves, not your silly things on paper, and hiding head in the sand.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:54:15 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

We have wage slaves that does not have any options but work for pennies. Ofcourse they have choice to die.

And if you go to the military you are an industred servant. That like fucking definition of it.

No I do not accept slavery. You just can not read. Can you? I would wish there would be no wage slaves. You are perfectly fine with them. How they are, abused threatened, sex trafficed, crime lord used etc etc. Maybe God have did that as well?

If you think if there are no slaves on paper there are no slaves on reality you are either:

a) naive
b) you just want to piss someone off like me
c) being brainwashed by liberal media
d) you do not know how it is to being fucked up by this system

Those things and wars, that we happily does not have ,create slaves, not your silly things on paper, and hiding head in the sand.

Astargath is simply having a difficult time right now. Almost all the places in the Bible where God talks about slavery, giving rules for how it was to be done, He is talking about an indentured servant. An indentured servant is like a person who has a contract with his employer to work under certain conditions. God is simply making the conditions to not be too harsh for the contracted employee.

Astargath forgets about the part where God condemns people who "steal" (kidnap) other people to make slaves out of them. But, he is learning. Someday he'll understand.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

Astargath forgets about the part where God condemns people who "steal" (kidnap) other people to make slaves out of them. But, he is learning. Someday he'll understand.

I don't think Astargath believes in your fairy tale.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

I don't think Astargath believes in your fairy tale.

Cool

But psychologically speaking, both Astargath and you know that God exists.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:25:39 PM

I don't believe in your fairy tale either.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

I don't believe in your fairy tale either.

Cool

As for someone not believing a fairy tale you devote a lot of time to it. Are you a fairy tales lover?

That's how this starts. Maybe you will be like a Paul. Voice will say to you  - why do persecute me?

Never say never.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

As for someone not believing a fairy tale you devote a lot of time to it. Are you a fairy tales lover?

That's how this starts. Maybe you will be like a Paul. Voice will say to you  - why do persecute me?

Never say never.

I'm so sorry your parents did this to you.   Sad

Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:50:23 PM

Never say never.

I'm so sorry your parents did this to you.   Sad

My father was alcoholic and he could not care less of what I do. And my mother was depressed for most of my childhood and could not care less. Don't you dare to imply that anything else they done wrong than neglecting me.

I have all the reasons to be mad at God. I am not.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Don't you dare to imply that anything else they done wrong than neglecting me.

They lied to you and crippled you for life.  Isn't that considered wrong?

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

Don't you dare to imply that anything else they done wrong than neglecting me.

They lied to you and crippled you for life.  Isn't that considered wrong?

Cool

Yeah they lied to me by not talking to me. Thats a great logic there... Yours had apparently problem in teaching you how to read with understanding.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:55:58 PM

Yeah they lied to me by not talking to me. Thats a great logic there... Yours had apparently problem in teaching you how to read with understanding.

Don't be angry at me - be angry at them for brainwashing you.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

Don't be angry at me - be angry at them for brainwashing you.

Cool

Neglecting = opposite to brainwash. Buy a dictionary.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

If your parents didn't brainwash you, then why do you believe in fairy tales?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

If your parents didn't brainwash you, then why do you believe in fairy tales?

Cool

Because the schools brainwashed him into believing the evolution fairy tale for such a long time, that it takes a while to forget that fairy tale.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

Because the schools brainwashed him into believing the evolution fairy tale for such a long time, that it takes a while to forget that fairy tale.

You mean the multiplication tables?  That is the only time a school drilled any info into me by repetition.

I don't need to go back to school every sunday to reinforce my education....

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: