Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845480 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

Because the schools brainwashed him into believing the evolution fairy tale for such a long time, that it takes a while to forget that fairy tale.

You mean the multiplication tables?  That is the only time a school drilled any info into me by repetition.

I don't need to go back to school every sunday to reinforce my education....

Cool

Me neither. I do not have to go to church. Catholics are apostates. They are the very reason why people despise Christ. I do not like catholics just as you do not.

Your knowledge about christianity is as shallow as your knowledge about evolution. Go ahead and read something from this or that. You can not always be ignorant that knows nothing at all.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

Me neither. I do not have to go to church. Catholics are apostates. They are the very reason why people despise Christ. I do not like catholics just as you do not.

Without weekly reinforcement, what is causing your brainwashing?

<confused>

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

Without weekly reinforcement, what is causing your brainwashing?

<confused>

Yeah I know you are confused. I was ceased to be atheisticly brainwashed since i had finished my master degree.

You are probably a student yet so you can not just get away from atheist indoctrination. In my higher education atheistic indoctrination from professors that just simply hated God was enourmous. I was an atheist when I finished it. But as you say brainwashing needs reinforcement. So I ceased to be atheist.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

Yeah I know you are confused. I was ceased to be atheisticly brainwashed since i had finished my master degree.

I'm only confused because you are lying.

You are still brainwashed, for you believe in a fairy tale.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:38:06 PM

I'm only confused because you are lying.

You are still brainwashed, for you believe in a fairy tale.   Undecided

Maybe, but it's a simple matter of facts that the atheistic brainwashing is stronger in nowadays world.

Everything is relative. If one message is more often repeated it does not matter how often the others are. And the most repeated brainwashing is the message of scientism.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

Maybe, but it's a simple matter of facts that the atheistic brainwashing is stronger in nowadays world.

You can't be "brainwashed" with reality.  Nice try though.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

You can't be "brainwashed" with reality.  Nice try though.

Cool

That is what brainwashed people say.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

That is what brainwashed people say.

I agree.  Brainwashed people think their fairy tale is reality.

Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

You have get it all wrong. You need to try really hard to make it look bad. As always your world view is directly upside down as intended by Satan.

However you would want to picture most of people are not slaves you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

I already told you that the God protection was involving those who are under it.

What you are doing is picturing God being bad while it was the humanity that created the world that allowed slavery and its still allowing even if they do not ask God about his opinion.

I suggest you should think again who you serve right now. You are not atheist. You seem possesed.

Trying really hard? I'm just quoting the bible.

Ok. What would you do if someone had robbed you?

a) let him go
b) punch him and take your stuff
c) kill him.

God had said you can punch him or let him go. That's how it was. Stay under the 10 commandments do not steal and not kill. If you want to do anything else in your evil heart... Do if you must.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established.

I would not allow people to have slaves because I'm smarter than your god.

Don't kill
Don't steal
But hey, if you want to have slaves, beat them and sell them is fine, pd: god loves you hehe xd

He is not allowing slavery (only industred servants to pay the debts for 6 years) for the people under his protection. Btw anyone could be under his protection it was not a matter of a race or ethnicity. Just like you can repent and have his protection. You reject and you whine he want your spiritual death. Hey... its your choice.

But you allow slavery!!! There are a lot of wage slaves in your country and you probably vote. You legitimise your government laws that allows slavery. Btw slave is not the one that is not paid. Rome and greek slaves could be one of the wealthiest people in Rome.

But also let you beat them as much as you want unless you kill them:

Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

And if he doesn't obey, you can also beat him. Thats not industred servants my friend. We don't beat our workers today.

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an industred servant in the prison.

If there is not a physical threat there is a threat of being punished one way or another including beating if necessary.

I don't know in what world you live in but we don't have slaves anymore. People work for money and if someone refuses to do his job they do not get beaten, they are fired. If you beat someone, whatever the reason is you can go to jail. Defending barbaric laws to justify your corrupt bible is stupid. You are pretty insane and delusional. You will defend the bible to the end, no matter how crazy, immoral and stupid it is. You will accept slavery just because a book tells you to. Pathetic. Thankfully not all religious people are like you, otherwise we would probably still kill gays, witches and have slaves.

We have wage slaves that does not have any options but work for pennies. Ofcourse they have choice to die.

And if you go to the military you are an indentured servant. That like fucking definition of it.

No I do not accept slavery. You just can not read. Can you? I would wish there would be no wage slaves. You are perfectly fine with them. How they are, abused, threatened, sex trafficed, criminally used etc etc. Maybe God have done that as well?

If you think if there are no slaves on paper there are no slaves on reality you are either:

a) naive
b) you just want to piss someone off like me
c) being brainwashed by liberal media
d) you do not know how it is to being fucked up by this system
e) you don't know how it is to be addict
f) you do not know what is abject poverty or debts

Those things and wars, that we happily does not have ,create slaves, not your silly things on paper, and hiding head in the sand.

It doesn't matter what we have now, what matters is that god himself allowed and made rules for such thing. He is supposed to be all loving, all knowing bla bla and all he could came up with is slavery? Seriously? And all the other barbaric and retarded laws? Give me a break.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:57:45 AM

You have get it all wrong. You need to try really hard to make it look bad. As always your world view is directly upside down as intended by Satan.

However you would want to picture most of people are not slaves you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

I already told you that the God protection was involving those who are under it.

What you are doing is picturing God being bad while it was the humanity that created the world that allowed slavery and its still allowing even if they do not ask God about his opinion.

I suggest you should think again who you serve right now. You are not atheist. You seem possesed.

a) let him go
c) kill him.

God had said you can punch him or let him go. That's how it was. Stay under the 10 commandments do not steal and not kill. If you want to do anything else in your evil heart... Do if you must.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established.

Don't kill
Don't steal
But hey, if you want to have slaves, beat them and sell them is fine, pd: god loves you hehe xd

He is not allowing slavery (only industred servants to pay the debts for 6 years) for the people under his protection. Btw anyone could be under his protection it was not a matter of a race or ethnicity. Just like you can repent and have his protection. You reject and you whine he want your spiritual death. Hey... its your choice.

But you allow slavery!!! There are a lot of wage slaves in your country and you probably vote. You legitimise your government laws that allows slavery. Btw slave is not the one that is not paid. Rome and greek slaves could be one of the wealthiest people in Rome.

Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

And if he doesn't obey, you can also beat him. Thats not industred servants my friend. We don't beat our workers today.

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an industred servant in the prison.

If there is not a physical threat there is a threat of being punished one way or another including beating if necessary.

I don't know in what world you live in but we don't have slaves anymore. People work for money and if someone refuses to do his job they do not get beaten, they are fired. If you beat someone, whatever the reason is you can go to jail. Defending barbaric laws to justify your corrupt bible is stupid. You are pretty insane and delusional. You will defend the bible to the end, no matter how crazy, immoral and stupid it is. You will accept slavery just because a book tells you to. Pathetic. Thankfully not all religious people are like you, otherwise we would probably still kill gays, witches and have slaves.

We have wage slaves that does not have any options but work for pennies. Ofcourse they have choice to die.

And if you go to the military you are an indentured servant. That like fucking definition of it.

No I do not accept slavery. You just can not read. Can you? I would wish there would be no wage slaves. You are perfectly fine with them. How they are, abused, threatened, sex trafficed, criminally used etc etc. Maybe God have done that as well?

If you think if there are no slaves on paper there are no slaves on reality you are either:

a) naive

Those things and wars, that we happily does not have ,create slaves, not your silly things on paper, and hiding head in the sand.

It doesn't matter what we have now, what matters is that god himself allowed and made rules for such thing. He is supposed to be all loving, all knowing bla bla and all he could came up with is slavery? Seriously? And all the other barbaric and retarded laws? Give me a break.

And if God hadn't worked His butt off, and made some special rules to allow mankind to live, mankind would have destroyed himself thousands of years ago.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

And if God hadn't worked His butt off, and made some special rules to allow mankind to live, mankind would have destroyed himself thousands of years ago.

Mankind has survived and evolved without your fairy tale. 

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:02:10 AM

Because the schools brainwashed him into believing the evolution fairy tale for such a long time, that it takes a while to forget that fairy tale.

You mean the multiplication tables?  That is the only time a school drilled any info into me by repetition.

I don't need to go back to school every sunday to reinforce my education....

Cool

Your knowledge about christianity is as shallow as your knowledge about evolution. Go ahead and read something from this or that. You can not always be ignorant that knows nothing at all.

You do extremely well with English. But it seems like it is not your first language. Is it a second language for you?

The reason I ask is that you need to be very exact with the things you tell Vod, explaining exactly what you mean in words he understands. If you aren't careful, your explanations will go right over his head.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

Mankind has survived and evolved without your fairy tale. 

Cool

But mankind only lives because of the special effort God made on mans' behalf.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:03:53 AM

The reason I ask is that you need to be very exact with the things you tell Vod, explaining exactly what you mean in words he understands. If you aren't careful, your explanations will go right over his head.

I'm sorry your parents were an asshole, but don't repeat history by being an asshole yourself.

If you have proof your fairy tale exists, why don't you post it?  Why post cult propaganda for 400 pages?

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:04:31 AM

But mankind only lives because of the special effort God made on mans' behalf.

Your fairy tale has no effect on reality.  Blissful ignorance.

Cool

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:57:43 AM

If something are not entirely proven I have to believe in it. I choose what is most convincing to me. For me the most convincing is what I believe. You believe that humanity is not corrupt. That would be the last thing I would believe in.
This thread is not about your unfounded and unscientific opinions. The OT is corrupted with evil and you must come to terms with that or else your posts will continue to lack substance!

Even flawed humans can reason with their hearts and understand moral law, the difficulty is in the application. Do you accept the evil stories on the evilbible site as both good and godly? I have a different opinion, and even atheists have the moral law and they used that inner guidance to make that website (evilbible.com); GOD's gift of discernment at work! If only you could be convinced that moral law applies to the Bible, then you would see how unconvincing that book is!
Why not choose to read the Phoenix Journals for spiritual knowledge? Although it is not entirely proven that the messages came from GOD or even from a divine messenger, it seem very likely to me, I do a lot of research before convincing myself so I suggest you try doing the same.

Important background information:

the content-source problem in modern mediumship research - Rivier University
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf&ved=&usg=
About the 'author' of the Phoenix Journals:
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:59:48 AM

Although it is not entirely proven that the messages came from GOD or even from a divine messenger, it seem very likely to me

It is not even suggested those messages came from an imaginary god.  How could they?

"if an idea is not testable, repeatable, observable, and falsifiable, it is not considered scientific"

There is no scientific proof that fairy tales are real.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:49:06 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 11:19:46 AM by Przemax

Although it is not entirely proven that the messages came from GOD or even from a divine messenger, it seem very likely to me

It is not even suggested those messages came from an imaginary god.  How could they?

"if an idea is not testable, repeatable, observable, and falsifiable, it is not considered scientific"

There is no scientific proof that fairy tales are real.

Cool

Yes you can not test God. but... You can find the actual science that says the same things as Bible does. I had gave you a definition of proof that says if something says the same thing it's considered a proof.

Puritans that created the scientific method had a purpose in mind to find God in the mechanism of the world. They did. It was a full success. They once and for all proven materialistic atheism is deadly wrong. Now people are saying some unfound, uproven with experiments things to disclaim what puritans had found out.

Scientists that are materialistic are not even aware they prove with their lack of success a non-materialistic model of the universe.

They try and try and try and try to prove materialistic concept of begining, nothingness, conciousness - they have no success in this what so ever.

Thats all the work of a counter reformation. And that is the role of public education to convince ignorant young minds that materialism is good. They do not know any better and they trust authority.

P.S I know its offtopic but I had to give it:

If that chant psalm 50 does not move you, I don't know what to say. It starts in 1:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3B3flMjsM

Here are the words of God the judge psalm 50:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+50&version=KJV

This thread is not about your unfounded and unscientific opinions. The OT is corrupted with evil and you must come to terms with that or else your posts will continue to lack substance!

Speaking about corrupution. Mix mormonism, catholic supperstitions, and voodoo stick new age and you have got Pheonix Journals.

Mt 7:3 "3Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? "

If I would like to know about Mormonism I would read the mormon Bible. I suggest you should read it. Im fairly sure your pheonix journies are copy paste Mormonism.

Quotting from your sources:

Jmmanuel smiled and answered, "I tell you there are greater masters of spiritual
powers than me, and they are our patriarchs who came out of the great space, and the
greatest among them is God and He is the spiritual ruler of the three human races. But
above Him, is The Creation whose Laws he faithfully follows and adheres to, and he,
God, is not omnipotent either as only The Creation Itself, can be omnipotent. Thus
there are limits for him who allows himself to be called God and who is above Kings
and emperors, as has been said. But man is ignorant and immature because he
considers God as the same as The Creation and follows the false teachings that were
adulterated by distorters and charlatans.

I Have never ever ever read the more fallable, corrupted self contradicting piece of bs in my life. 3 human races? Which one are Hindu? Which one are native indians... Oh come on....

patriarchs of creation? God as one of them? Jesus not preaching the doctrine of one God? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Do you believe in polytheism? No wonder you find bible corrupt. Hahahaha... you are funny.

Bible being distorted by charlatans? Wow.... are you speaking about charlatans from Pheonix Journal?

You are not claiming to portrait Jesus differently - you speak about someone completly else. How can you say the bible is corrupt when you do not even speak about the bible anymore.
lightjack

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

I think that God can not be scientific proven, because he/she is in something that may exist in a different plain of reality that doesn't even follows rules of our reality, which is why he/she can not be proven by our modern science, it like looking in a two sided mirror in our side we cannot see him/her there for we cannot prove they are there but we can assume that there must be something out there or someone, on the other side of the mirror God can see us.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

a) naive

Cool

Special rules like allowing you to beat your slaves? I don't know what special rules you are talking about, he himself killed everyone. By the way, how longer should we wait for him to comeback?  Huh Wink

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: