Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Patarinoffka

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

Not at all convincing evidence. More scientific terminology, and for a common person, information is very specific.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

Don't ignore the most important. From 1996 to 2015, James Randi, magician, escape artist, and skeptic, offered $1,000,000 to anyone who could demonstrate, under conditions he and the claimant agreed upon, any paranormal powers including psychokinesis. The prize was never claimed. There are similar offers around the world.

If your ''experts'' really want so hard to convince people, why not do it and win a lot of money as well, why haven't they claimed all the prizes? They could not only be rich but also prove everything they want to prove, yet we haven't seen them do it.
You cannot explain away these data points by merely pointing to Randi's Prize; you have to think clearly and be capable of intelligently assessing new ideas when presented.

Your claim that PK is "not proven" is asserted without evidence unless you address the data or conduct your own tests. You cited the experts (Bosch, et al) who conducted an exhaustive search for these types of tests, that is essentially your only source.

What is important is that PK is measured and tested by means of methodologically sound experimental procedures which are repeatable, and that your own source admits this. Furthermore, your own source failed at reproducing the results using their "File Drawer" explanation. Refusing to intelligently assess this new idea means that you are acting irrationally.

Yes I can, what I cannot do is disprove every single ''test'' or ''argument'' you throw at me simply because scientists are not interested in them so no one really tried to debunk them. My argument goes beyond specific tests that nutjobs still claim they have done and they worked. Scientists were interested in this phenomena long ago but as I said, they stopped because everyone realized it's not true, this is not like god where a good amount of scientists still actually believe in it, basically 99.9% of scientists have said telekinesis is not real, get over it. If your scammer scientists were interested in proving their stupid shit, they would have done so publishing the results in a lot of scientific journals and they would have claimed the prizes but they didn't. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?

Scientists have made up all kinds of theories about the life-cycle of stars. But they have no proof for any of it. Google "electric universe" to find theory that opposes standard star theory, and that is more credible than, if not as well known as, current star theory.

This is simply an example of how you want to believe science theory to be true when it is not known to be true.

Stick with science law... the stuff that happens... rather than the reasons why you think it happens (science theory). If you do this, you just might see God in science, whereas you will probably miss Him in science theory.

Cool

How did you come up with the conclusion that ''electric universe'' is more credible than the current theories? Are you a scientist? Last time I checked electric universe was pseudo-science. I know you love to believe in bullshit but give me a break will you?

The only people who call electric universe pseudo-science, are those who have something to gain by it. Standard astronomy science is more messed up by far than electric universe science.

Cool

You didn't really answer the question though. How did you come up with the conclusion that ''electric universe'' is more credible than the current theories? Are you a scientist?
''Standard astronomy science is more messed up by far than electric universe science.'' How do you know that? Are you an expert in astronomy?

''The only people who call electric universe pseudo-science, are those who have something to gain by it'' It seems to me the other way around because advocates of the electric universe usually use it to prove god.

The point wasn't to go off topic into electric universe theory. The point was to show that standard scientific theory is an insecure thing, and that the only science that works is that which is engineered, often outside what the theory for the engineering says should happen. Then they change the theory.

So, why accept the ever-fluctuating theory as truth? Accept the science fact... cause and effect, entropy (not the theory of it), and complexity... which, when combined, prove God exists. There is no other way for these scientific laws to exist in a universe like we have.

So, why God? Because God fills all the criteria: intelligent design as shown by complexity, emotion, identity, great power in all of it. These things are all part of the universe. Nothing other than God fulfills these things. God might be very different than we imagine. But He has all these things for them to exist. That's why we call Him God.

Cool

I already showed you how those things combined do not prove god exists, I don't see your point here.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:22 PM

Dean Radin explains why consciousness is fundamental:
Magic: A Scientific Resurrection of an Esoteric Legend
buneng

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Don't need to have scientific proof as long as you know and you believe that God exist and you believe that he has the power and can control everything. That is faith, trusting and believing without seeing any proof
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:48:57 AM

Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:43:25 AM

Yeah, god's general attributes don't make any sense when you look at the real world. If god already knows everything and also has the power to change it then why are we here. I guess this easy concepts don't work for religious folks.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Matheus_Spel

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

The site you provided is full of garbage and brainwashing. Read some real research.

I know that does not quite suit the topic but here's a thing to read about "god" people in this topic might find interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox
A great article to break you brain)
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

We can disprove retarded ''proof'' though. If you can't prove such thing then there is no reason to believe in it.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:16:51 PM

God  really exists, and one main proof is Christmas. I guess you know what Christmas celebration is? right?
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

God  really exists, and one main proof is Christmas. I guess you know what Christmas celebration is? right?
So the easter fairy exists, as proven by easter celebrations?

Like BaDecker, you need to choose another word than "proof".  Maybe "evidenced" or "propagated by lies"
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

Theres no prof that god exist because god is only a fiction and a myth
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

Its true and easter is proof the easter bunny exists, and when you lose a tooth and money appears under your pillow thats proof of the tooth fairy.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:20:20 PM

From the "Do you believe in god?" topic:

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<<Should be a good read Grin

Ahhhhh, great question, now before I answer your "not so stupid" question, before I argue about what God I believe in,
(I'm having fun really, nowadays no one gives a shit about the topics here so I thank you Smiley )
Judging from your "not so stupid" questions, you seem to incorrectly identify what a God is.
I have neglected everything related to a God ever since, but you see, you have to be a God to declare there is no God.
That if you clearly understand what the concept of a God is.
So let me have the pleasure of telling you so,
A God doesn't have to be related to any religion,
A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings,
A God doesn't have to be something, a being, a happening.
A God doesn't have to be something you can name.
A God is just there, consider it as a "Higher" form of what we cannot fathom.
A God is just something that's in/out there.
And lastly you don't have to worship whatever God there is.
It doesn't have to rule us, govern us, care about us,
It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I stumbled upon this conclusion because no one can ever prove or disprove a God.
And that is God for me, something we cannot understand or fathom but is just there.

Now, since you seem to love saying "Stupid", how about you? what's so amazing about you yourself that made you conclude as everything that contradicts your opinion as "Stupid/Stupidity" are you oh-so-powerful?
Aren't your ideas and conclusions just as vague?
Aren't your opinions just as unclear as what a God truly is?
Aren't you the stupid one to declare something as a fact and critique someone as being stupid, with your understanding that a subject related to a God can never be proved or disproved?
Now aren't you the stupid one claiming something as a fact without the true knowledge?
I suggest you continue to seek the truth before coming up with a hasty judgement.
Because honestly, you know yourself that you ain't that smart.
Your life and knowledge is still full of uncertainties.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
OSISzig

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

god exists through faith, not science. If there was proof then we'd be calling it by a different name, and see it as a different entity.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

There is really God. I believe in God because he is true. We should all believe in him.
Boysen

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

there are many proof that can convince us that there is really God. Read the bible and I am sure that you can get information.

Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

From the "Do you believe in god?" topic:

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<<Should be a good read Grin

Ahhhhh, great question, now before I answer your "not so stupid" question, before I argue about what God I believe in,
(I'm having fun really, nowadays no one gives a shit about the topics here so I thank you Smiley )
Judging from your "not so stupid" questions, you seem to incorrectly identify what a God is.
I have neglected everything related to a God ever since, but you see, you have to be a God to declare there is no God.
That if you clearly understand what the concept of a God is.
So let me have the pleasure of telling you so,
A God doesn't have to be related to any religion,
A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings,
A God doesn't have to be something, a being, a happening.
A God doesn't have to be something you can name.
A God is just there, consider it as a "Higher" form of what we cannot fathom.
A God is just something that's in/out there.
And lastly you don't have to worship whatever God there is.
It doesn't have to rule us, govern us, care about us,
It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I stumbled upon this conclusion because no one can ever prove or disprove a God.
And that is God for me, something we cannot understand or fathom but is just there.

Now, since you seem to love saying "Stupid", how about you? what's so amazing about you yourself that made you conclude as everything that contradicts your opinion as "Stupid/Stupidity" are you oh-so-powerful?
Aren't your ideas and conclusions just as vague?
Aren't your opinions just as unclear as what a God truly is?
Aren't you the stupid one to declare something as a fact and critique someone as being stupid, with your understanding that a subject related to a God can never be proved or disproved?
Now aren't you the stupid one claiming something as a fact without the true knowledge?
I suggest you continue to seek the truth before coming up with a hasty judgement.
Because honestly, you know yourself that you ain't that smart.
Your life and knowledge is still full of uncertainties.

Cool

How did anyone come with those definitions? What experiments has he performed to claim ''god'' has those properties? Or is he just making it up, who knows  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Patarinoffka

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:18 AM

When a person has everything in his life, everything is fine and excellent. He says that God helps me. And if there are problems in life, he says that God forgot about him. Each person will perceive faith in God differently. Everyone has his own faith, even a small part, but there is.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

Because consciousness is fundamental the possibility of awareness persisting beyond death cannot scientifically be ruled-out.
Rational atheists will rely on their assumption that life after death is imppssible.
This assumption is not justified by the evidence.
The research into "anomalous information" should be seriously considered.
An excellent paper to start learning about this is called "The Content-Source Problem in Modern Mediumship Research":
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf
Astargath

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

Because consciousness is fundamental the possibility of awareness persisting beyond death cannot scientifically be ruled-out.
Rational atheists will rely on their assumption that life after death is imppssible.
This assumption is not justified by the evidence.
The research into "anomalous information" should be seriously considered.
An excellent paper to start learning about this is called "The Content-Source Problem in Modern Mediumship Research":
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg24561351#msg24561351

As I said, plenty of evidence showed that is not real or at least not proven to be true yet. You believe some research done by some people because you want to. You are not a scientist or an expert, you simply believe what you read. Quit calling me an atheist because I'm not one. Research has been done already, it started a long time ago and AGAIN I REPEAT scientists from all over the world concluded those things are not real OR at least not proven yet. You can find plenty of ''claimed research'' of almost anything and pass it here as true. I can find research of ghosts, aliens, sirens, demons etc etc and just because some specific research hasn't been disproved by scientists doesn't mean it's true, it's just that scientists are not interested in them anymore. If these things were true and already proved beyond doubt, we wouldn't be here discussing whether they are true or not.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: