Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:54:53 PM

Ah, I remember when there were only a few people in the GEMZ TrollBox

Now it's filled with a bunch of new fresh trolls.
Loving GEMS, and it's devs. Believe me they're sexy.

Shoutout to Alex

how can i enter on the GEMZ TROLLBOX?  Cool

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

Ah, I remember when there were only a few people in the GEMZ TrollBox

Now it's filled with a bunch of new fresh trolls.
Loving GEMS, and it's devs. Believe me they're sexy.

Shoutout to Alex

how can i enter on the GEMZ TROLLBOX?  Cool

Send me a PM in GetGems, my username is peled1986
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:53:22 PM

Peeled GetGems Sticker

Awesome sticker! who made it?
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:55:45 PM

Something I was wondering is IF you have to tap on the link to get your daily 1 GEM, I assume so.

It made me wonder about the Airdrop and whether it is better to have to click to collect it. I can see both ways have benefits, I like the idea that people need to open the app and do something to get the gems, more interactive, forces people into the app, even an addictive element. But I also see that some might be annoyed if they don't receive Gems if they don't click to receive from say Airdrops and future advertising etc. But I guess if you want to reward actual usage then making it compulsory to daily receive coins if a great way to reward activity.

Whats great is it adds a layer to the addiction of messenger apps where people check to see who posted, i.e. people checking to get their Gemz. Its a massive plus in terms of making a compelling experience.

+ 1 coolness

do it. this will help all future plans/features for GETGEMS apps. this will also help ads in a HUGE way = more 'ad viewing time' for ads. Afterall, the ads we choose are the ones we are interested in. yes...many of us would love it to be automated instead of having to do it once/day everyday to collect the airdrop. but hey, if mobile app games like Tap Titans has done it and no one has complained about it, do it then. i mean...free GEMZ for just logging in. tap tap tap and free GEMZ! thats way faster and awesome than some Login Rewards for some MMO games.  

Very interesting idea, we can definitely test it.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:10:28 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 11:59:34 AM by reRaise

Awesome sticker! who made it?

Me : D, i've sent you an HD version through Twitter, both with the yellow and salmon pink font  which imo suites the Twitter header much better than the yellow. So please use one of these HD versions i sent you in Twitter.  If you want "visit getgemg.org" to fit aswell just resize 'width 1500 pixels and hight 750 pixels. Cheers
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:08:08 PM

Something I was wondering is IF you have to tap on the link to get your daily 1 GEM, I assume so.

It made me wonder about the Airdrop and whether it is better to have to click to collect it. I can see both ways have benefits, I like the idea that people need to open the app and do something to get the gems, more interactive, forces people into the app, even an addictive element. But I also see that some might be annoyed if they don't receive Gems if they don't click to receive from say Airdrops and future advertising etc. But I guess if you want to reward actual usage then making it compulsory to daily receive coins if a great way to reward activity.

Whats great is it adds a layer to the addiction of messenger apps where people check to see who posted, i.e. people checking to get their Gemz. Its a massive plus in terms of making a compelling experience.

+ 1 coolness

do it. this will help all future plans/features for GETGEMS apps. this will also help ads in a HUGE way = more 'ad viewing time' for ads. Afterall, the ads we choose are the ones we are interested in. yes...many of us would love it to be automated instead of having to do it once/day everyday to collect the airdrop. but hey, if mobile app games like Tap Titans has done it and no one has complained about it, do it then. i mean...free GEMZ for just logging in. tap tap tap and free GEMZ! thats way faster and awesome than some Login Rewards for some MMO games.  

To be clear there might be a misunderstanding, not sure. I'm not suggesting people have to like mine their gems by tapping the screen repeatedly. What I'm discussing only is how people should receive their Airdrop or Gemz given from advertising maybe as well. My point was MAYBE its better for people have to click when prompted to receive their gems, and therefore don't receive their daily gems IF they don't open the app and click to receive. It was just opening the discussion, not a complete, you must do this cause it might have negatives to users too, say you forget to open the app for some reason you could feel negative you didn't receive your gems.

But the benefit I suggested was that like you have to click on the daily '1 Gems' everyday at the moment (I assume you have to to receive it?) it pushes people into the app on a daily basis and engages them...plus can be mildly addictive. Put simply you receive an airdrop, but you only get it if you open the app and click to receive it within the 24hrs or whatever or you lose it.....so just doing the Airdrop in the same way you have the daily 1 Gem bonus at present....basically.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:26:41 PM

I was going to post that I had a hunch the download count was speeding up looking at the twitter following ticking quicker and generally thinking the App was getting seriously Viral with the brillaint little ways you can receive Gem. My hunch was right cause we just moved to 5,000-10,000 downloads on Google Play...

5000!!!!!!!
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:27:20 PM

+ 1 coolness

To be clear there might be a misunderstanding, not sure. I'm not suggesting people have to like mine their gems by tapping the screen repeatedly. What I'm discussing only is how people should receive their Airdrop or Gemz given from advertising maybe as well. My point was MAYBE its better for people have to click when prompted to receive their gems, and therefore don't receive their daily gems IF they don't open the app and click to receive. It was just opening the discussion, not a complete, you must do this cause it might have negatives to users too, say you forget to open the app for some reason you could feel negative you didn't receive your gems.

But the benefit I suggested was that like you have to click on the daily '1 Gems' everyday at the moment (I assume you have to to receive it?) it pushes people into the app on a daily basis and engages them...plus can be mildly addictive. Put simply you receive an airdrop, but you only get it if you open the app and click to receive it within the 24hrs or whatever or you lose it.....so just doing the Airdrop in the same way you have the daily 1 Gem bonus at present....basically.

We understood you well Smiley
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:35:50 PM

+ 1 coolness

hahah OK. Just thought it was important enough to make clear. I have bought quite a few Gems but I swear I get a kick out of clicking the daily 1 Gems bonus button, its kind of pathetic. Grin BUT I bet I wouldn't care if I open the app after a few days and see a few gems have been deposited, its not the same feeling...  
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:05:16 PM

It's over 5000!!!
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:07:10 PM

It's over 5000!!!

Yep!

My hunch is the iOS version isn't too far behind either, so possibly we are looking at around 10,000 downloads now....its not critical viral mass but its showing signs of the early stages.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:08:38 PM

It's over 5000!!!

Yep!

My hunch is the iOS version isn't too far behind either, so possibly we are looking at around 10,000 downloads now....its not critical viral mass but its showing signs of the early stages.

Great job, i was expecting that seeing the lately 5 star ratings and Twitter counts. btw nice new header.

Keep up the good work team, downloads should go faster as the app keeps improving.

Also it seems Telegram was ddosed and asians couldn't really connect, i wonder if they also had issues using GetGems, if not the app can serve as a safety net for Telegram users in such cases.
mattiadeabtc

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

how can i add to my contact people by username? i'm on android

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:02:56 PM

how can i add to my contact people by username? i'm on android

Tap on the contacts tab and search the username in the search bar.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 09:20:48 PM

+ 1 coolness

hahhahaa...yea. we understood you well  Grin. the 'tap tap tap' means - tap to open app, tap to key in authentication number, tap to collect airdrop. and when i mentioned Tap Titans, i wasn't referring to the countless non-stop tapping. if you played Tap Titans, the game has this reward feature that gold will continue to accumulate over time and will only be collected when the player opens the app to tap on the gold bag and collect it. i was talking about that.

if people forget to open the app - simple, add in a Daily Notification. some mobile app games has that feature to help remind the players to collect rewards, etc. but the notification has to happen outside the app.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

GetGems now at 5,000 - 10,000 downloads, 10,000 - 50,000 here we come.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:27:33 AM

Keep up the good work devs!  Looking great.  Once airdrop and ads is up, downloads will definitely explode.  I have no doubt.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:52:18 AM

Can anyone make a gems minimalist icon so I can put it as one of my social media accounts on
NewsBTC? I'd also encourage other communities/businesses to do the same.

I'll be makin' it rain soon!
yns1971

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:23:10 AM

在中国 Getgems 是无法下载的,因为 google play 是被屏蔽的,我们需要有其它的下载方式。

Translation

Getgems in China can not be downloaded because google play is blocked , we need to have another way to download .

http://www.newzoo.com/free/rankings/top-10-android-app-stores-china/

Don't know how the process goes, but obviously you need to know Chinese or maybe a company in the west that helps in submitting western app to chinese app stores.

this can be tricky. because the getgems invitation feature requires the use of GooglePlay and iOS Store. Of course, they can manually do it themselves by manually downloading the vpk file to install and then telling their friends to make sure to fill in exactly who invited them.

i suggest for now the quickest solution would be to provide a download link for the app file for both Android and iOS. so that they can manually install it. just a temp solution.
我希望开发团队能提供其它的下载方式

paging peled1986
i forgot to translate - yns1971 hopes the GEMS Team can provide a download link.
thanks
mattiadeabtc

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:33:26 AM

I've reffered some people but i haven't received gems, why there's a problem on the ref. system?

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: