Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368517 times)
Ghost55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

Promote your coin dudes.  Cool

The price will stagger if the chat is sort of mundane. Build some excitement using social media including here - its called PR!!! - its essential when building a coin.
 Its a great coin, price can go way up higher.. has lots of potential!  Smiley
Lots of new things are nearby. Just see what Troll and Litecoindark Dev wrote some pages back.
When ready PR will come later on.

Yes but the community has to help
It isnt always necessary to announce new tech added to a coin to promote it.
We can just promote it as it is.
I cannot emphasise how much this helps a coin  Smiley

Promoting the coin is something we all need to engage in and it can be done a number of ways.... Write an article about it and submit it to crypto news sites... Promote it via twitter... Definitely keep bugging the exchanges that have not yet added it... I would like to see our coin added to every exchange we can get... Participate in the forums and on Reddit... Like and Subscribe there and on FB... Make a video about it... Make a how to video... Make some flashy new graphics... And so many more ways...

We have a great and talented community and it's growing every day... Lets show the crypto world what we are capable of!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:06:48 PM

No. I'm not on the dev team. You could have found that out for yourself.

I'm a dude that mines coins, rides motorcycles, a member of a club. The club is the 'WE' you are asking about. The club is a bunch of other guys who also like to ride motorcycles. We often ride together in a group, just for the pleasure of it. We sometimes do nice things when we ride.

As far as your assertion about charities dumping - you are entirely wrong about that. The last charity I gave cryptos to still has not touched a single coin from any of the donations they received from anyone.

So, time for you to stop talking out of your ass sideways.

Why what? Why donate? It's something we do. It's habit forming, like tobacco and coffee.

The recipients are pretty savvy about cryptos, at least as far as we can tell from conversations. They may dump, as you say. They may hold until 5000 then sell in chunks, or may sell a portion on a monthly basis. The coins are theirs to do with as they please, at this point.

I am pretty certain they have some form of heirarchy within their organization. I sincerely doubt that just any old 'someone' can make the decision as regards the disposition of assets.

We gave 500,000 LTCD to an unspecified charity at 8:00am EST this morning. Our understanding is that they will not be sold on the market in the near future. Just a heads-up. 'The Near Future' is a relative term. Those could be sold in a week, or after Thanksgiving, or next year.

Why?
And yeah, they will be dumped as soon as someone at the charity realises they have some value.

Who are we?

Are you part of the Dev team? If so Im bailing on this coin today.
Charities spend money faster and far more carelessly than any business.
We can definitely expect a crash at the most inappropriate time such as
just when the coin starts to rise.

+100
darylluke

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:14:24 PM

Bobby: "Idjiot!!".  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.
vicvelcro

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:14:46 PM

He will probably get his riches. I'm going shopping for coin again today, and probably a few others will do the same. It's pretty obvious that now is the time to mine or buy and then hold. The price goes up when buying is going on.

he just scared coin goes down again.. he wants his riches by the end of the week!!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:16:32 PM

bassie i think u did wake up... but only today.. they been keeping the price down already for a while.. if your such a fact guy u should have seen that already .

cheers

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

If that 500k LTCD given to charity is truth then it may be a nice way of making up for all the harassment and indirect aggression he has directed ,in his posts and private messages, to many forum members.
vicvelcro

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:32:39 PM

Sorry that your strategy isn't working out for you.

Yes, somebody is in fact trying to keep the coin down. Somebody else is trying to keep the coin up. Recognize that, and inform yourself. Watch forii and other sites for indicators of when the price-killers are going to make a thrust - sell just before 'go' time. Watch forii etc for indicators when the price-drivers are going to party down - buy just before 'go' time. Best if you buy right after the killers have dumped and refilled their bags but just before the drivers come to gobble up as much as they can swallow, then sell just as the drivers start to lose momentum.

Even though you said you are getting out of LTCD today, I have some advice you can apply to your other trading.

There are a lot of coins out there. Some fluctuate more than others. Some faster, some slower, some mostly upward, and some mostly downward.
If you are investing (definition includes longer time oh holding), you want a coin that is steady upward moreso than downward. Buy low, sell high.
If you want to trade (definition specifies short term of holding) for fast money, pick a coin that fluctuates faster. Buy low, sell high.

Unless you enjoy watching your sta$h get smaller, never ever ever sell for less than you paid.

If you mistakenly get a slow coin when you hoped to get a fast coin, it's usually a bad idea to dump and switch. Better to hold until you can leave with a gain, then switch to a fast coin.

From time to time, stop trading and evaluate the performance of your capital vs returns.

If you can see a trend that indicates more losses than gains, be honest with yourself - trading just isn't for you. Get a job, a wife, have kids, and be happy.

If you can see a trend that indicates more gains than losses, tell your boss to 'F' off, ditch the wife before she steals you blind, buy a motorcylce, buy a laptop or netbook or tablet, ride, and be happy.

Good luck to you, man.

This day i wake up , and my expectations came true again a 0.2 lost yesterday i saved the 24 hour trading on cryptsy and i study this really good.
today i am going to study the trading again. I don't know what it's who it's but 1 thing is for Sure.
Somebody or some people are keeping the price down, and some people lose 1/2 and after again 1/4 of there investment.
I am always a pure facts guy, and not talk bad or to good about something. But after this drop again to 1030 now. I am dunn and i take out all my LTCD.
In my history of coin trading, i never saw a coin be manipulate like this so much. And i can sure you, if my trust in price is lost then there will be more follow.
Somebody is to hungry for money here, but that ends today with my money.

And there will be many people that going to talk bad about what i say, but i am not lie because this is the pure facts like it's.
I have talk for some week positive on every place i was into about this coin, but i think i not want to know the true, and not want to know who is behind this.
Because i get more and more the feeling this Gypsy story is totally a made up story, but that we will see in the future.
Like i say i will keep a eye on the trading behave, and if there will be some interesting behave that will keep on, i will share this here.
Because we all deserve to know the true.

And let be honest, i hope this coin will get strong and get over this tough time. But i take my investigation out now it's still only a 2 BTC lost.

Kind Regards Bas

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:33:14 PM

This so exciting coin. I dont care about the money, i bought 100 000 LTCD, if i loose i loose, but i like challenges and this coin is challenge. Cryptos became big business, a lot of money you invest, a lot of money it might be returned, or crash totally. Just a real world in virtual package. All business are risky and this one is not exception.
For those who invest small money and expect to be millionaire over night i am afraid i don't have anything optimistic to say. It is happen 1:1 000 000 probably.
Anyhow all this is experience and learning a new things. If success comes, comes, if not not, the Earth will continue spinning.  
vicvelcro

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:34:44 PM

Dry up dude. You're the instigator. In all of my messages to you, I was heroicly civilized. In your unshared messages to me, you were a serious dick.

If that 500k LTCD given to charity is truth then it may be a nice way of making up for all the harassment and indirect aggression he has directed ,in his posts and private messages, to many forum members.

sally87

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

So any updates on the new Logo and website?

I thought they would be up over the weekend.

Today I made the new Opp but it isn't finished yet. I am not 100% satisfied. What about the logo, there is coming a new contest. The community can make a redesign from the last winning logo. I will make a annoucement over 1 hour. What about the website this will come soon when the Opp is finished.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

This day i wake up , and my expectations came true again a 0.2 lost yesterday i saved the 24 hour trading on cryptsy and i study this really good.
today i am going to study the trading again. I don't know what it's who it's but 1 thing is for Sure.
Somebody or some people are keeping the price down, and some people lose 1/2 and after again 1/4 of there investment.
I am always a pure facts guy, and not talk bad or to good about something. But after this drop again to 1030 now. I am dunn and i take out all my LTCD.
In my history of coin trading, i never saw a coin be manipulate like this so much. And i can sure you, if my trust in price is lost then there will be more follow.
Somebody is to hungry for money here, but that ends today with my money.

And there will be many people that going to talk bad about what i say, but i am not lie because this is the pure facts like it's.
I have talk for some week positive on every place i was into about this coin, but i think i not want to know the true, and not want to know who is behind this.
Because i get more and more the feeling this Gypsy story is totally a made up story, but that we will see in the future.
Like i say i will keep a eye on the trading behave, and if there will be some interesting behave that will keep on, i will share this here.
Because we all deserve to know the true.

And let be honest, i hope this coin will get strong and get over this tough time. But i take my investigation out now it's still only a 2 BTC lost.

Kind Regards Bas

You had a big mouth to me and thought i was a scam. Piece of shit you are! You are Inspector Gadget? With "i investigate this bla bla bla" Keep your coins or dump it and go away man.
vicvelcro

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:43:38 PM

I forgot to address the gypsy thing.

It isn't true.

If it were true (or if any other group with similar motive existed), it's all good. I happen to know a couple guys that will drop enough ca$h on me to buy them all up, if we decide to have some fun. Even if that 9 million wallet were to dump, it's no big thing. If they go in my pocket, that's a pile of coin you won't need to fear hitting the market again any time this year.

Kind Regards Bas

AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Dry up dude. You're the instigator. In all of my messages to you, I was heroicly civilized. In your unshared messages to me, you were a serious dick.

yup that stood out the moment you posted it BTCO boy. why only vic's msgs and not yours? show the whole thing!! then try again - or did i miss something?-

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:49:38 PM

You didn't miss anything worth seeing. The reason I denied my consent for him to post any of that (in accordance with federal laws regarding personal communications via any electronic medium) was because of the filth content from his side. Definitely nothing worth reading.

yup that stood out the moment you posted it BTCO boy. why only vic's msgs and not yours? show the whole thing!! then try again - or did i miss something?-

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:54:00 PM

Myself and several others were posting in here about that whole thing. We dropped hints and flat out told people to move their sell orders up and when. We were quite clear about buying upward and quite clear when our liquid funds were nearly used up.

Don't just blind trade from chart activity. Get in forums or chats while you are trading, so you will know these things.

Yesterday the price 18.26 1122 then in little more then 1 hour 19.34 1370.
From 19.37 where the price was around 1300 there trade value of 1 trade amount drops from trade amounts like 2000 coins to many higher.
to a amount not higher then 400 and from 19.47 till 20.37 the trading value was 97% not higher then 20 to 40 with 5 trades like 3000.
In this moment the sells side get ad once empty and with one push on the button the less amount of coins around 4000 make the market drop from
1307 to 1160 become.

there are 2 points what i have not seen on cryptsy many time.

A coin go up and have many buy orders big and small. and ad once this stops and have for 45 min no trades bigger then 4000 but 97% small bots buy and sells like 20 to 50

And it was very clear the amount of sell orders from 1307 to 1160 disappear ad once without the where sold. this can only be dunn by people that manipulate the price, we all know that.

Every time this happens, people lose there faith in this coin, i talk about this not for myself anymore but for the one that have invest in this coin.
A coin is baste on trust and faith, and nobody is going invest in a coin that get manipulate on and on.

Because explain me why nobody was buying anymore higher then 1300, for 45 min the trading amount was max around 4000 but most where 20 to 50 ?
Can you explain that?

Are you going to buy next time ad the price of 1300, raise your hand people.

Kind Regards Bas

O yea sorry for my shitty english, before somebody is going to talk about that

Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:04:07 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:30:00 AM by Litecoindark

Dear Community,

There will be a new logo contest based on the orginal winning design. So please make your redesign from the red one. The redesigns can be posted at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781305.80

Friday we will set up a poll at the official website. So hopefully we have sunday a new LitecoinDark logo! The winner get 15 % of the orginal logo bounty!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=72979490228733791358 (.PSD File)

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:09:16 PM

I like it as it is :-)
Russell1

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Back from work. When is halving? Approximately how long to go?

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:14:38 PM

I like it as it is :-)

The blue version has won but it wasn't from the orginal designer. So everybody gets a new change to make a redesign. We think is the best option and the most fair for the community.

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

All the msgs I posted to him were included as quotations in his replies. If you think otherwise and its not true then he is welcome to upload here (like I did the screenshots) my other allegedly sent messages.

Anyhow, I've got an impression that you two may be buddies or one and the same person
vicvelcro

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:18:38 PM

No, you left some things out. It's why you only posted my side and couldn't avoid the parts where I quoted you back to yourself. You sent me several that I absolutely wouldn't even reply to. So where are they? Wait, let me guess - your dog ate them...

All the msgs I posted to him were included as quotations in his replies. If you think otherwise and its not true then he is welcome to upload here (like I did the screenshots) my other allegedly sent messages.

Anyhow, I've got an impression that you two may be buddies or one and the same person

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: