Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:47:16 AM

i have ~ 800mb free i need more? on my 7 year old laptop all work fine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:06:13 AM

that should be enough ill check into it

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:06:31 AM

If it is my buddy from facebook and twitter. I believe him. He has been following maryj and supporting it for a while now. Plus dudes very cool from our social media interactions.  If its my buddy mark I am thinking about.

I can use some help on the graphics for the paper wallet I already sent in a temporary image just so there is less of a delay. I already asked firerabbit to help and im sure he will do a good job. But no reason not to ask the community.

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of july weekend.

I will be giving out freebies of silicon containers atomizers ego kits domeless nails randomly to people promoting maryj on twitter and facebook

and if you make a cool meme promoting the promotion or the coin itself I will be happy to mail you a cool gift pack silicone container atomizer

and depending on quality of the MEME or pic you create and post I will send you ejuice of your choice of flavor and nicotine level, and the best one wins a complete giftpack with Ego ECIG kit used also as a vape pen 1100 mah li ion battery.

just message me here or on the site you are posting on with link to your posting using #maryjanecoin $maryj hashtags.

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:06:42 AM

It can easily be worth well over a $1 in a year in my opinion.

blackcoin went up overnight....look at my twitter feed from weeks before that day over a year ago.

zedcoin did also overnight as my first "daytrade" coin if you look at my twitter feed years ago . same with everycoin i posted when I day traded....people who have followed my tips over the years made a fortune. But Maryj is longterm and not a pump and dump.

it will only go up in price even though it might dip a bit. I think the past few months have proven that even with all the people angry when the wallet was having issues the price went up...now Maryjanecoin is an LLC and trademarked I think that shows how serious we are about the coin. Plus I have real banking consultation daily...The girl Im marrying has been in the banking industry about 10 years now and is the head Managing Director of one in one of the wealthiest areas of Colorado.

Just a matter of time as it is a from the ground up business with so many options I need more man power thats the only thing really holding the coin back.  I am very selective about creating the right team also which I know holds it up but in the long run allows a more reputable company. A successful business relies on quality employees.

Also my family owns a Financial Management company that has been trading stocks for over 35 years now...

Just a matter of time gathering the best "manpower" of quality people that will make the altcoin community look more professional than what I have seen.

Maryjanecoin.org
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:27:48 AM

that should be enough ill check into it

ok thanks.. thats the pc where i got no sync and no connection but that work now fine (i changed nothing on my pc only download wallet again after 1 week the fix released and it worked..) now only that
 problem Sad i dont understand...
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:32:58 AM

right now you need to be careful if you have any wallets from other altcoins that you downloaded recently as a bunch are coming up infected with malware viruses and keyloggers. maryjanecoin wallet is safe but its best to have a password encryption.

i think the geocoin wallet is one that is known to be infected among other new coins coming out right now.

Maryjanecoin.org
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:01:31 PM

hmm i think not so that i have any virus or so my bitdefender anti virus make that good.. much times too good....
deleted me at begin all time maryjanecoin-qt before i made a extra rule for it..
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:24:11 PM

It can easily be worth well over a $1 in a year in my opinion.

blackcoin went up overnight....look at my twitter feed from weeks before that day over a year ago.

zedcoin did also overnight as my first "daytrade" coin if you look at my twitter feed years ago . same with everycoin i posted when I day traded....people who have followed my tips over the years made a fortune. But Maryj is longterm and not a pump and dump.

it will only go up in price even though it might dip a bit. I think the past few months have proven that even with all the people angry when the wallet was having issues the price went up...now Maryjanecoin is an LLC and trademarked I think that shows how serious we are about the coin. Plus I have real banking consultation daily...The girl Im marrying has been in the banking industry about 10 years now and is the head Managing Director of one in one of the wealthiest areas of Colorado.

Just a matter of time as it is a from the ground up business with so many options I need more man power thats the only thing really holding the coin back.  I am very selective about creating the right team also which I know holds it up but in the long run allows a more reputable company. A successful business relies on quality employees.

Also my family owns a Financial Management company that has been trading stocks for over 35 years now...

Just a matter of time gathering the best "manpower" of quality people that will make the altcoin community look more professional than what I have seen.

#winning, wicked to hear.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:59:17 PM

Thank you for all the sub 5k maryj coins Smiley (and I mean since 1k sats even until today) Wink

I think if the dev can get the marketing/advertising of this coin 'out there' (both in crypto world and "real world" in the next little while, maryj should blow up even more in terms of value (I mean "even more" because it's in addition to the obvious strong financial FIAT and BTC backing this coin already has/will be getting shortly). 

It's always nice when an alt like this plans to bring in serious backing from outside of crypto because the petty money/volume here as of now isn't working out well (but there will be an influx when it does happen, from within the 'scene' if  you will).

It's not a question of "IF" but "WHEN"....  Shocked
(same for CANN but I think that's a longer time frame)

Very very nice.
M1Fontenot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:26:29 PM

If it is my buddy from facebook and twitter. I believe him. He has been following maryj and supporting it for a while now. Plus dudes very cool from our social media interactions.  If its my buddy mark I am thinking about.

I can use some help on the graphics for the paper wallet I already sent in a temporary image just so there is less of a delay. I already asked firerabbit to help and im sure he will do a good job. But no reason not to ask the community.

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of july weekend.

I will be giving out freebies of silicon containers atomizers ego kits domeless nails randomly to people promoting maryj on twitter and facebook

and if you make a cool meme promoting the promotion or the coin itself I will be happy to mail you a cool gift pack silicone container atomizer

and depending on quality of the MEME or pic you create and post I will send you ejuice of your choice of flavor and nicotine level, and the best one wins a complete giftpack with Ego ECIG kit used also as a vape pen 1100 mah li ion battery.

just message me here or on the site you are posting on with link to your posting using #maryjanecoin $maryj hashtags.

Yeppers, it's me, Mark from Texas. How have you been? It sounds like you've been super busy. Keep up the great work brother. Thank you for all of your hard work !!!   I had to reassure someone in a pm, that I won't be selling even one of my MARYJ until the end of 2017 @ the earliest !!   :-)
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:37:26 PM

this is a seperate promotion from the paper wallet but Ill be happy to send an ego kit for a pimped out wallet design using the template https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=420342094819812&set=a.133252033528821.1073741827.100005320747849&type=1&theater

I already made a paper wallet months ago..

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:43:52 PM

this is a seperate promotion from the paper wallet but Ill be happy to send an ego kit for a pimped out wallet design using the template https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=420342094819812&set=a.133252033528821.1073741827.100005320747849&type=1&theater

thats good news do you have a link?

working on the maryjaneID part of the wallet now if anyone wants to help

please pm me for details

Maryjanecoin.org
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:47:23 PM

please pm me for details

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

got the error again.. Cry if i have no game open at my pc it go after 30 min doing nothing in energie mode... after 1h i was back home pc stop energie mode i got the wallet error again..  i make that now off. lets see i get it again now or not  Huh

@coinking nice paper wallet Wink
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:21:00 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 07:05:23 PM by coinking

got the error again.. Cry if i have no game open at my pc it go after 30 min doing nothing in energie mode... after 1h i was back home pc stop energie mode i got the wallet error again..  i make that now off. lets see i get it again now or not  Huh

@coinking nice paper wallet Wink

Thanks! *Hint - I may have used my wallet in the example Wink

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:56:51 PM

please pm me for details

This would be a great one to use!!!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Archru

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:45:22 AM

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:17:49 PM

new paper wallet link is now up

http://www.maryjanecoin.org/paper-wallet-generator.html

to the butthurt trollers Stop crying about me deleting childish comments of petty bickering that you posted months ago. It is a waste of my time listening to you cry.

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:21:55 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 06:34:05 PM by MaryJ

Paper Wallet Print out your MaryJ for Hand to Hand trade or Offline Storage

Maryjanecoin.org
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:10:16 PM

Paper Wallet Print out your MaryJ for Hand to Hand trade or Offline Storage
Nice paper wallet : good job
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: