Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:32:26 AM

We are working with our designer on brand new graphics of our qt wallets, windows and mac. These new graphics will take our overall look to the next level. Our designer works with html + css.

Anybody have some tips how to incorporate these designs to our current bitcoin-look based qt?

We would appreciate some ideas. Thank you

I take it there's some kind of bounty involved? I wrangle QT passing well... Wink

Ahh good to see you around here  Smiley

Heres the bugzilla link with other coding work to be done.
We have a dev bounty fund of around 80k crowncoin, fill your boots haha

http://crowncoin.spreadx.eu/

Shit!  Haven't updated bugzilla for a while...will do so this morning.  Lots missing!

Nice to see you TLC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

We are working with our designer on brand new graphics of our qt wallets, windows and mac. These new graphics will take our overall look to the next level. Our designer works with html + css.

Anybody have some tips how to incorporate these designs to our current bitcoin-look based qt?

I take it there's some kind of bounty involved? I wrangle QT passing well... Wink

By the way, could you please change the link to Bugzilla in the OP to http://bugzilla.crownlab.eu ?

The spreadx domain is going to expire soon.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:43:47 AM

By the way, could you please change the link to Bugzilla in the OP to http://bugzilla.crownlab.eu ?

No problem, im on it  Cool
jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 07:45:47 AM

Ahh good to see you around here  Smiley

No problem, im on it  Cool

Edit: fixed

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:51:20 AM

Thanks.

I've got to get a flight a bit later but will try to update Bugzilla beforehand.

I'd really love somebody to join the team with some release/change management experience to manage bugzilla.  I used to do that sort of thing for my day job but I don't really have the time to do it reliably and regularly for Crowncoin.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:50:28 AM

Thanks.

I've got to get a flight a bit later but will try to update Bugzilla beforehand.

I'd really love somebody to join the team with some release/change management experience to manage bugzilla.  I used to do that sort of thing for my day job but I don't really have the time to do it reliably and regularly for Crowncoin.

Shame you can't do it mate.
Are you still working on a big update?
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:24:43 AM

Thanks.

Shame you can't do it mate.
Are you still working on a big update?

Its not that I'm working on an update, its more that I'm trying to establish with chaositec how much we can reveal right now without risking having our plans "appropriated" by a rival.

Writing the update will take 5 minutes, its deciding how much to reveal now that is tricky.

We need to strike the right balance.  On one hand I need to engage BCT with as much detail as possible to encourage investment and community growth.  On the other hand, we need to protect our ideas for as long as possible to make sure that Crowncoin gets the benefit. We're all technologists with a passion for blockchain technology but we also want to make some money.

Maybe we're being too cautious after the bad experience we have had with sharing information with other projects already.  I'm not willing to accept a higher risk level though.  We have two killer applications in the pipeline.  Neither of which have been done before. At some point we'll have to bite the bullet and reveal all but until then we are going to try to protect our interests with staged updates until we feel we are far ahead enough of the competition and close enough to implementation to be able to risk revealing all of our cards.

I'd love to just write two whitepapers about these applications and make them public.  Our volume and price would rocket. However, if there is one thing I have learned whilst involved with core teams in other successful crypto projects...its better to succeed on delivery than try to succeed on promises and talk.  The catch 22 is that we could use increased price and liquidity to attract the developers we need.  Maybe the better route would be for me to actually hire some devs and pay them FIAT rather than in CRW. That way we could speed development, get to the big announcements quicker and grow the community much faster.

Something for me to have a think about.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:25:49 AM

Lol, of course by keeping our cards close to our chest but existing on BCT we are attempting to raise interest on promises and hints.  The irony isn't lost on me.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much.  We need one more dev to come aboard and help us get through a backlog of updates we need to do before moving on to the fun stuff.  That's a problem that we can solve.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:04:11 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 01:49:37 PM by defunctec

Lol, of course by keeping our cards close to our chest but existing on BCT we are attempting to raise interest on promises and hints.  The irony isn't lost on me.

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much.  We need one more dev to come aboard and help us get through a backlog of updates we need to do before moving on to the fun stuff.  That's a problem that we can solve.

All understood, thanks.
Alot to think about...

Maybe for now, update about the basic features we're working on and issues that need to be looked at? Eg

Core updates/wallet design implementation/Throne App.. ect.

This gives crowncoin some official direction for now, as time goes by and more devs join you could slowly release pieces of the puzzle to the community.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:32:10 PM

If anyone is interested

I have slightly changed my sig so it has appropriate links

Crowncoin - Links to crowncoin.org
The picture of the crown - Links to the bitcointalk thread
Merged mining - Links to a blockexplorer
Thrones ROI - Links to Thrones setup guide
DGW - Links to Github.

If you would like the updated sig, just let me know here please  Smiley
urban_idler

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

For what it's worth, wait as long as is appropriate to execute on your plan.  It's more important to shoot and hit the target slowly at a regular pace than it is to rush off a quick succession of bullets/announcements.

A regular rhythm also plays the role of setting expectations and creating momentum. Just making consistent steps forward -- much like the last few you have made, with introducing the thrones and also DGW.  The value proposition seems to be that CRW is a stable base for a variety of activities/applications -- so the message of stability and consistency is probably important. 

Excellent support documentation is also probably essential - kind of gilding the lily, but in terms of facilitating adoption, good clear documentation is one of those things that is usually not done well.  What E1GHTSPACE has done with the videos is a great illustration of one way of doing good documentation -- nice work.  Good documentation pays close attention to process and helping the user understand the steps and purpose of each step so that they develop a generalized knowledge of the software.

Looking forward to seeing where you guys are taking this -- whenever you get around to it.  Don't rush it.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:13:52 PM

You'll be pleased to know, e1ghtspace is working on a Throne (Masternode) setup guide.  Cool
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:30:10 PM

Quick update on Throne income.

Current income per month per masternode is around $13.50, minus any VPS costs.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 03:20:37 AM

I am rendering an intro for my future Crowncoin Videos, I think it looks (and sounds) really cool.

You'll be able to see it in my throne tutorial video which will (hopefully) be uploaded in a few hours.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:03:27 AM

Thank you for your supportive message, we are happy that new people are starting to watch this closely and community is slowly growing.

For what it's worth, wait as long as is appropriate to execute on your plan.  It's more important to shoot and hit the target slowly at a regular pace than it is to rush off a quick succession of bullets/announcements.

A regular rhythm also plays the role of setting expectations and creating momentum. Just making consistent steps forward -- much like the last few you have made, with introducing the thrones and also DGW.  The value proposition seems to be that CRW is a stable base for a variety of activities/applications -- so the message of stability and consistency is probably important. 

Excellent support documentation is also probably essential - kind of gilding the lily, but in terms of facilitating adoption, good clear documentation is one of those things that is usually not done well.  What E1GHTSPACE has done with the videos is a great illustration of one way of doing good documentation -- nice work.  Good documentation pays close attention to process and helping the user understand the steps and purpose of each step so that they develop a generalized knowledge of the software.

Looking forward to seeing where you guys are taking this -- whenever you get around to it.  Don't rush it.

jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:50:26 AM

To me trading looks like a fairplay game.

Contact defunctec for signatures

some1 buying the own walls?

easy pump forsure

edit - how did I do the signatures?

in crown we trust....

zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:52:57 AM

easy pump forsure

in crown we trust....

can u fix wallet in yobit?? it was 2 day maintenance and i cant deposit and withdraw

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:27:11 AM

easy pump forsure

in crown we trust....

can u fix wallet in yobit?? it was 2 day maintenance and i cant deposit and withdraw

Yobit have been notified on several occasions. Send them a message telling them how mad you are  Tongue
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:19:07 AM

easy pump forsure

in crown we trust....

Yobit have been notified on several occasions. Send them a message telling them how mad you are  Tongue

Yobit can easily add tons of sh*t coins in their exchange yet their always having a hard time fixing the wallet of every coin that having withdrawal and deposit problems.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:38:40 AM

easy pump forsure

in crown we trust....

Yobit can easily add tons of sh*t coins in their exchange yet their always having a hard time fixing the wallet of every coin that having withdrawal and deposit problems.

We're pretty happy with C-Cex and I have been talking to Bittrex quite a lot about us being listed.  That should happen sometime over the next few weeks if all goes to plan.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: