Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:02:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347501 times)
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:19:10 PM

Actually, the Windows CUDA 6.5 Toolkit does allow you to keep your current driver set, if you just uncheck the options after having chosen a Custom Install.

It worked for me.

I did that when installing 6.5, and it installed an earlier driver anyway. No big deal really, just had to re-install the latest drivers. Weird.
Star65

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:59:25 PM

Nice hashrate on quark & skein btw! Nice work sp_! My hashrate on quark: 2x750ti=3x280x!!! 100W=450W?!  Grin
Cпacибo! I will mine for you! I have 2x750ti atm, but there is a slot for another one (in the daughter comp's).  Wink

we have a proposal ...

we have setup a donation system FOR sp which we are currently testing and mining via yaamp as i write this ...

this has NOT been discussed with sp - nor authorized by sp ... in fact - he knows nothing about it as yet - as we have just finished the setup a few minutes ago ...

currently the test is specifically on x11 - but other algos will follow to sp's btc address ... this can be seen via yaamp currently which will show that it has just started a few minutes ago ...

http://yaamp.com/?address=1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd ...

it is the test system we have running with 2 x gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards running fedora 19 x64 and sp's latest ccminer v47 ( with intensity -i 20.6 as its the highest these cards will do ) ...

as this is the usual way we donate - we thought possibly we might not be the only ones that would want to do it this way ...

if you are interested in donating via mining and it is agreeable that a mining system for donation for sp be setup - we shall supply the details of the server and setup of the mining system and you too can join in ...

also - if this is a 'good' way of donating - and everyone can pitch in a small amount of hashpower ( no matter how small ) we will keep this system running for donations AND setup various other ones in different algorithms ... all of which can be publicly checked and seen on yaamp via sp's btc address ...

this is obviously based on a trust system - as donations are the lifeblood of the development process ...

please let us know your thoughts ...

#crysx

Hey mate! This is my way! LOL
OK! I'm all for this proposal!
Another thing: SP_ needs to prepare some bat-files (SP_x11.bat, SP_quark.bat, etc) and put them in each his releases.
For example SP_x11.bat:
ccminer.exe  -a x11  -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3533  -u 1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd  -p d=0.002

I think that's a very good method, we can behave the same way with the other developers (Wolf0, Tpruvot...).
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:59:46 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 08:18:40 PM by scryptr

small contribution--

I sent you, KlausT, and tpruvot each a bit.  I have to mow the lawn, I will get back to "git and compile" this evening.  I am still running the release build of v46 on all my rigs.  The release behaved well, the charts on the pool were trending up.

Please don't lower my rates...       --scryptr

Thanks for the 10 mBTC (first gift from the forum since... a long time)

For Cuda 7.0, its not compatible yet, but i submitted a bug report to nvidia which fixed the problem in their dev version. I didnt get details about the fix... but should be in next CUDA release, maybe 7.1, 7.5, 8 (no idea)

CUDA 7.x--

I downloaded and installed CUDA 6.5 on one of my rigs running nVidia driver v349.16.  The Cuda toolkit install reverted some of the driver components to v343.  The system compiles and runs, but my driver is reported as v343 now.       --scryptr

Scryptr I can't remember if you are on linux but:

if you use the "run" installer (from the download page: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-65) and not the rpm/deb, you are given the option not to install the driver associated with that version of the toolkit, so you can keep your more recent driver. (at least in Ubuntu, though I assume other distros are equivalent.)

LINUX RIG--

This was a linux rig.  I installed the xorg/edgers ppa and used apt-get to install the drivers.  Then I used dpkg to install the toolkit, and lost the drivers.  I just used apt-get to re-install nvidia-349, and lost the toolkit.  Smiley  The rig needs to be reloaded...oh, well.  I am hoping toolkit v7.0 will allow the latest drivers.

EDIT:  According to the manual, "Getting started with CUDA", you do not need to purge drivers when using "dpkg" with the Cuda 6.5 *.deb file.  I went to the downloaded toolkit *.deb file and re-installed with little fuss.  My current driver is 343.19, and I am mining again.

--scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:20:03 PM

if you use the "run" installer (from the download page: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-65) and not the rpm/deb, you are given the option not to install the driver associated with that version of the toolkit, so you can keep your more recent driver. (at least in Ubuntu, though I assume other distros are equivalent.)

I'm running on linux ubuntu 14.04 and successfully installed cuda 6.5. I tried installing my own 346.59 nvidia drivers, but cuda forces me to use their built-in 340 drivers.  If I try moving to 346 drivers, the cuda installer cannot find a current nvidia driver.

LINUX RIG--

This was a linux rig.  I installed the xorg/edgers ppa and used apt-get to install the drivers.  Then I used dpkg to install the toolkit, and lost the drivers.  I just used apt-get to re-install nvidia-349, and lost the toolkit.  Smiley  The rig needs to be reloaded...oh, well.  I am hoping toolkit v7.0 will allow the latest drivers.

EDIT:  According to the manual, "Getting started with CUDA", you do not need to purge drivers when using "dpkg" with the Cuda 6.5 *.deb file.  I went to the downloaded toolkit *.deb file and re-installed with little fuss.  My current driver is 343.19, and I am mining again.

--scryptr

I tried installing from the .deb file as well, but the install errors out with "repository not found" .... or something like it.  I had to use the .run files and combine instructions from 6 or 7 different online guides to finally get cuda to install.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:20:36 PM

scryptr, do you have any 970 or 980 cards?

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 11:14:18 PM

scryptr, do you have any 970 or 980 cards?

I have a 960 and 2 970s,       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:36:07 AM

Nice hashrate on quark & skein btw! Nice work sp_! My hashrate on quark: 2x750ti=3x280x!!! 100W=450W?!  Grin
Cпacибo! I will mine for you! I have 2x750ti atm, but there is a slot for another one (in the daughter comp's).  Wink

we have a proposal ...

we have setup a donation system FOR sp which we are currently testing and mining via yaamp as i write this ...

this has NOT been discussed with sp - nor authorized by sp ... in fact - he knows nothing about it as yet - as we have just finished the setup a few minutes ago ...

currently the test is specifically on x11 - but other algos will follow to sp's btc address ... this can be seen via yaamp currently which will show that it has just started a few minutes ago ...

http://yaamp.com/?address=1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd ...

it is the test system we have running with 2 x gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards running fedora 19 x64 and sp's latest ccminer v47 ( with intensity -i 20.6 as its the highest these cards will do ) ...

as this is the usual way we donate - we thought possibly we might not be the only ones that would want to do it this way ...

if you are interested in donating via mining and it is agreeable that a mining system for donation for sp be setup - we shall supply the details of the server and setup of the mining system and you too can join in ...

also - if this is a 'good' way of donating - and everyone can pitch in a small amount of hashpower ( no matter how small ) we will keep this system running for donations AND setup various other ones in different algorithms ... all of which can be publicly checked and seen on yaamp via sp's btc address ...

this is obviously based on a trust system - as donations are the lifeblood of the development process ...

please let us know your thoughts ...

#crysx

Hey mate! This is my way! LOL
OK! I'm all for this proposal!
Another thing: SP_ needs to prepare some bat-files (SP_x11.bat, SP_quark.bat, etc) and put them in each his releases.
For example SP_x11.bat:
ccminer.exe  -a x11  -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3533  -u 1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd  -p d=0.002

I think that's a very good method, we can behave the same way with the other developers (Wolf0, Tpruvot...).

exactly our thinking ...

which is why we are setting up donation proxies for the devs that are here with us ...

at the moment - x11 is setup temporarily for sp on : donate.granitecoinx.com:7999 ... any username - any password ...

ALL of the hashpower will go to yaamp and sp's btc address ... it will be accumulated - so the yaamp graphs will show the total hasrate and payouts to his address ...

if yaamp fails - then we can have it failover to nicehash / westhash ... so possibly we will omit any algos that are not on both sites ... or not ... Smiley ...

if this works - and people everyone is happy doing it this way - the other algos will be setup shortly on a more permanent server ...

the other donation ports are being sorted this afternoon for the other devs that help us here also ...

for the moment the list contains ... klaust - tsiv - tpruvot ( will keep you with git name if thats ok epsylon3 ) - djm34 - wolf0 - cbuchner1 ...

i know there are a few more that develop for the community - so please help us set these up with their own ports ...

for the moment - x11 is the algo that all will be setup for - but as commented earlier - the other algos will come soon ...

we hope that the community will be behind donating - no matter which way you decide ... direct btc to their donation addresses - or mining for them using your miners to help put a little more btc in their pockets ...

we have been doing this since we started the farm ... with only a few times that we have directly donated to the address ... we are more than happy to open this to all those who wish to donate ...

let us know what you think everyone ... your feedback is very important ...

tanx ...

edit - a donation batch is good for the windows users - and a donation scrypt is good for the linux users ... good idea ... but thats why we are looking at a 'more public' system to donate to - in the case the devs dont add those batch / scripts in ...

#crysx

flipclip

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:50:38 AM

I'm running on linux ubuntu 14.04 and successfully installed cuda 6.5. I tried installing my own 346.59 nvidia drivers, but cuda forces me to use their built-in 340 drivers.  If I try moving to 346 drivers, the cuda installer cannot find a current nvidia driver.

LINUX RIG--

This was a linux rig.  I installed the xorg/edgers ppa and used apt-get to install the drivers.  Then I used dpkg to install the toolkit, and lost the drivers.  I just used apt-get to re-install nvidia-349, and lost the toolkit.  Smiley  The rig needs to be reloaded...oh, well.  I am hoping toolkit v7.0 will allow the latest drivers.

--scryptr

I tried installing from the .deb file as well, but the install errors out with "repository not found" .... or something like it.  I had to use the .run files and combine instructions from 6 or 7 different online guides to finally get cuda to install.

My steps were xorg/edgers ppa nvidia drivers installed, use the .run file from the CUDA developer website and choose no on installing drivers.  Updating drivers goes without a hitch (I'm on 346.47 currently).  But whatever got it going for you guys is all that matters Wink
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:12:49 AM

exactly our thinking ...
which is why we are setting up donation proxies for the devs that are here with us ...
at the moment - x11 is setup temporarily for sp on : donate.granitecoinx.com:7999 ... any username - any password ...

Thanks for the donation.

Why x11? I guess you need it optimized. Smiley After wolf leaked his binaries I haven't done much in x11.
Try quark.

here is the bat script:

ccminer.exe  -a quark  -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033  -u XdgfWywdxABwMdrGUd2xseb6CYy1UKi9jX  -p d=0.002

paid to my darkcoin/dash adress.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:11:37 AM

exactly our thinking ...

Thanks for the donation.

Why x11? I guess you need it optimized. Smiley After wolf leaked his binaries I haven't done much in x11.
Try quark.

here is the bat script:

ccminer.exe  -a quark  -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033  -u XdgfWywdxABwMdrGUd2xseb6CYy1UKi9jX  -p d=0.002

all good sp ...

this was originally just how the donation was given ... we did this the last few times if you recall - and once directly to your btc account for the private miners ...

but this was more a test to see if people were interested in doing it this ... and so - as in the comment given earlier - will have various algos we will have to donate to using various ports ...

we will set this up over the next few days and update here ... or setup a new thread for it ...

btc address is used and under x11 initially to get the ball rolling and get things started - and yes its us that prefer to have x11 optimized to the max - might not be the rest of the community Smiley ...

we use our own servers to mine for ourselves AND donate mining to devs - so why not open it to the public? ... as long as its functional and it allows even the smallest miner to add to the hashrate ...

the choice of algos and developer will be on the server soon ... so the donor can decide WHO to donate to and WHAT algo to mine with ... and it will all go to the same address specified by each dev ...

so devs - if you would like to send me your btc addresses - we will set up the systems ... though most of the btc addresses are in the sig anyway ...

thats the only reason your btc address has been placed to mine donations to - and to keep it universal ...

there is NO hashrate that gets lost or stolen - as it goes through the proxy and ONLY the proxy ... which also means we can failover to nicehash / westhash with the same algo so that almost NONE of the hashrate is wasted and STILL deposited into the donation address ... just in case yaamp falls over for any reason ...

we are not asking anything for this - as we are paying for the servers anyway - AND this type of donation system has been setup via bitcoin / blackcoin / granitecoin for our own donation strategy when our granitecoin website goes up ...

so can i safely assume that you are ok with what we are doing here? ...

btw - we will keep this test system mining and donating for you for a little while - until we need it back for testing your new updates ... Wink ...

and if anyone wants to join the and increase the hashrate - feel free to donate too ...

#crysx

Star65

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:23:21 PM

exactly our thinking ...

Thanks for the donation.

Try quark.

here is the bat script:

Yaamp do not mine darkcoin(dash) atm! So I don't know it will work or not.
This bat (with your btc adress) works 100%:
ccminer.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u 1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd -p d=0.002
I have checked.  Smiley

I have a question: why on quark algo (r47) some times i=22.6 (22.5 too) good working, but some times i have "out of memory" at the start? i=22.4 always works.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:54:39 PM

ccminer.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u 1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd -p d=0.002
I have checked.  Smiley
I have a question: why on quark algo (r47) some times i=22.6 (22.5 too) good working, but some times i have "out of memory" at the start? i=22.4 always works.

It yould be because ccminer fails to allocate a continious block of memory.

Try to increase the virtual memory to 16GIG.

On linux -i 23 or more is possible

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:02:33 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 01:42:09 PM by chrysophylax

I have checked.  Smiley

It yould be because ccminer fails to allocate a continious block of memory.

Try to increase the virtual memory to 16GIG.

On linux -i 23 or more is possible

which cards are you using? ...

with quark - stock clocks - giagbyte 750ti oc lp - the max intensity that we can get is 23.7 ...

./ccminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.westhash.com:3345/ -O 1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd:x -a quark -r 3 -R 10 -i 23.7 ...

thats the full commandline we use for standalone direct mining ...

quark donation stratum proxy about to kick off mate ...

#crysx

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:34:32 PM

The as-compiled by sp_ release 45 is a nightmare on my rig, mining Quark

GTX 970
i7 4770
16GB
Win 8.1

Unsteady hashrate with -i 20, and most any other intensity setting crashes.

After a crash, the GPU goes into a low power mode and I have to restart the machine. I suspect that if I used an older version of Afterburner or Precision X that has the K-Boost button, I might be able to wake it up after the crash without restarting .

Either way, it is very buggy and that makes me Sad

download nvidia inspector

Use bat-file with

nvidiaInspector -restartDisplayDriver
Nvidia inspector is an  OverClocking application. Does it have anything to do with recovering from a crash?

DRIVER CRASH--

I am often able to overcome a driver crash with EVGA PrecisionX 16, an overclocking utility.  If you drive the card to hard, and the driver crashes, the card can be reset by turning "Boost Clock" off and on and then re-applying the clocking settings.  The desktop display may also need to be reset, as well.       --scryptr
Thanks scryptr. But what I just installed was TdrDelaySetTo40 that I found in nvminer zip folder. It hasn't crashed yet. But when renting hash and not able to monitor all the time I needed something to restart the miner right away. He is the problem I was having or still maybe have.
 At that time the command window was still open and if I clicked the warning window off the miner would start mining again without any problem.

thx

EDIT: This happened a lot when the stratum failed and at the goto loop. Tested it by disconnecting the ithernet.

:loop
ccminer.exe -r 1 -R 5 -a quark   -o stratum+tcp://us-west01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u me -p x  -d 0,1,2
ccminer.exe -r 1 -R 5 -a quark   -o stratum+tcp://us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u me  -p x  -d 0,1,2
goto loop

nVidiaInspector --

The program is a GOOD ONE for Windows!  It overclocks and is NOT LIMITED to 4 CARDS!  I am able to access the settings on all 6 of the GTX 750ti SSC cards on the Windows rig, save the settings in a shortcut, and place the shortcut in the Startup Folder on my rig.  Fan speed, clock speed for core and memory, and power settings are all adjustable.  I added 500kh/s to the rig's Lyra2 mining hash rate with the utility (4.5Mh/s now).

@tbearhere --

I also get the Windows warning "ccminer has stopped working" when it cycles through the batch file.  It requires manual intervention and disrupts the functionality of the goto loop.  Apparently, it is a more frequent problem in Windows 8.  I don't have a solution yet, I am still looking.      

--scryptr

Thanks scryptr. So far no crashes since I put in TdrDelaySetTo40. And I use evga precision x and that does detect all 6 cards. But I still don't feel safe that at the goto loop command is stable. I did put in a task kill ccminer right before the goto loop, but no difference at that time. There maybe a link with overclocking not sure.   thx 
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:40:39 PM

ccminer.exe -r 1 -R 5 -a quark   -o stratum+tcp://us-west01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u me -p x  -d 0,1,2
taskkill -t -f /im ccminer*
timeout -t 1

ccminer.exe -r 1 -R 5 -a quark   -o stratum+tcp://us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u me  -p x  -d 0,1,2
goto loop

Should prevent the crash.
Thanks bathrobehero. But it was crashing at the goto loop. And said at that point it couldn't find ccminer ..
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:16:04 PM

I am no linux guru, but I have run a script or two.

Maybe you can try this:

chmod +x script.sh    <-- to make it executable
./script.sh                 <-- to run the script

YES--

OK, but I was in the habit of implementing scripts with "sh".  Apparently, "sh" and "bash" are not completely equivalent.  There are some functions in Skunk's script that require "bash".

Further, the Windows batch command "taskkill" will not find the imagename "ccminer*" if a user closes the "ccminer.exe" with a "control-c" keystroke, because ccminer has abruptly been closed.  This abrupt closing triggers a Windows error response frequently, and disrupts the loop on the ccminer launch batch file.  If running ccminer in a round-robin batch file, the Windows error response prevents ccminer from reconnecting and mining until a manual intervention occurs.

Closing out of ccminer.exe in a clean fashion under Windows may require some changes to the source code of ccminer itself.

--scryptr
That's it scryptr.. exactly what happens. Thx  Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:36:35 PM

hi all ...

the donation stratum address is now active and can be mined directly ...

looks like yaamp had a major hiccup and dummy spit - with extranonce2 size errors - as can be seen by the graphs of sp's btc address on yaamp ... this issue looks like it affected all the miners - and was caused by yaamps stratum ... but it all seems to be going ok now ... we will see how it goes for the next few hours and check it again when i wake ...

so now we have sp donation - x11 and quark ...

just point miners to the following address and ports if you wish to donate in this way to sp - any username / any password ...

x11 - donate.granitecoinx.com:7999 ...
quark - donate.granitecoinx.com:7919 ...

remember these are still test environments and the address will more than likely change to - donate.granitecoin.com:portnumber - when it is setup permanently ...

just for examples sake - our mining settings for gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards in linux scripts or commandline are as follows ...

./ccminer -o stratum+tcp://donate.granitecoinx.com:7999/ -O chrysophylax.test:x -a x11 -i 20.6
./ccminer -o stratum+tcp://donate.granitecoinx.com:7919/ -O chrysophylax.test:x -a quark -r 3 -R 10 -i 23.7

./ccminer would be replaced with ccminer.exe to be used for windows batch files if you have the same cards ( probably with different parameters also ) ...

we hope this is ok so far ... the other algos will be setup tomorrow and the list of algo / port messaged here ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:50:15 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:06:33 PM by sp_

I added some boost in x11. Compile the latest and run with -i 19 -g 3 -a x11 and overvolt your card.

x13,x14,x15 will also run bether with multiple threads now. I reduced the constmem usage in the AES kernals. (shavite,echo,fugue,whirlpool)

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:06:17 PM

I have a question, if sometimes on yaamp the connection is lost and isn't restarting, i would like to add another pool. How can i do this. (with last ccminer1.5.47)
Am i the only one who lost connection on yaamp?
For now i use :
ccminer.exe -R 5 -T 5 -q -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u 5LA1mw7JZKKVf3LK9KLAJSzQZzNwU9Z3Rp -p d=0.002

Can someone explain me what i should add to insert another pool after this one? (round robin, failover or someting else)

P.S sometime if i closed ccminer and restart it im able to log again and mine ...

Thanks for the help

LOOPER--

This is how:

timeout -t 1

timeout -t 1

goto loop

This is a slight revision of Bathrobehero's script.  Use the "-R" switch, and the "-r" switch.  The script above puts in a 5 second delay (-R 5) before switching to the lower pool in the batch file, and to try to reconnect once (-r 1).  Yaamp uses it to switch between algos.  As used above, it switches between pools.  Yamp.com has an example script linked on the homepage for algo switching.

If you execute the command "ccminer --help >> help.txt" in a windows command box, you will get a text file explaining all the ccminer commands.

--scryptr
This looks good to me but the problem still is at the goto loop I think.  Again at the crash line ( goto loop ) it says can't find ccminer. Or is it the 1 second time delay that may keep it from crashing ?
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:42:19 PM

I have a question, if sometimes on yaamp the connection is lost and isn't restarting, i would like to add another pool. How can i do this. (with last ccminer1.5.47)
Am i the only one who lost connection on yaamp?
For now i use :
ccminer.exe -R 5 -T 5 -q -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u 5LA1mw7JZKKVf3LK9KLAJSzQZzNwU9Z3Rp -p d=0.002

Can someone explain me what i should add to insert another pool after this one? (round robin, failover or someting else)

P.S sometime if i closed ccminer and restart it im able to log again and mine ...

Thanks for the help

LOOPER--

This is how:

timeout -t 1

timeout -t 1

goto loop

This is a slight revision of Bathrobehero's script.  Use the "-R" switch, and the "-r" switch.  The script above puts in a 5 second delay (-R 5) before switching to the lower pool in the batch file, and to try to reconnect once (-r 1).  Yaamp uses it to switch between algos.  As used above, it switches between pools.  Yamp.com has an example script linked on the homepage for algo switching.

If you execute the command "ccminer --help >> help.txt" in a windows command box, you will get a text file explaining all the ccminer commands.

--scryptr
This looks good to me but the problem still is at the goto loop I think.  Again at the crash line ( goto loop ) it says can't find ccminer. Or is it the 1 second time delay that may keep it from crashing ?

CRASHES--

I think that may be the intention for "-t 1", but now I wonder if crashes are because of overclocking ccminer for performance.  The batch file works, but ccminer triggers the "program stopped working" error messages.  I don't know if ccminer is supposed to stay runing between connection attempts.       --scryptr

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: