Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 190132 times)
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1344

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:11:03 PM

If I had a bitcoinmax account I wouldn't be confortable with this.
But since you don't have bitcoinmax account, who in this thread gives a shit of what you'd be comfortable with?

I have a bitcoinmax account and I am very comfortable with this.
@payb.tc, please pass my account's details to Pirate.
Also please pass the message that I would like you to keep the 0.1% (or otherwise: 1.43%) from my sub-account's interests.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:19:40 PM

The request is odd. Is it a advice from the attorney of Pirate? Or something more fishy like a pending police investigation already starting?

It seems he only wants the balance, forum/IRC name/or any other confirmation of the account , and Bitcoin withdraw address.
Not much to base a pending police investigation though, not even email addresses are needed here.

balance, forum / IRC name (or any other way of linking and confirming the account) and Bitcoin withdraw address

Then why would he do this? To be sure everyone is paid equally? He's not legally responsible if a passthrough operator doesn't return the coins.

Can't wait for Friday to know more about this.
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:23:43 PM

But since you don't have bitcoinmax account, who in this thread gives a shit of what you'd be comfortable with?

I have a bitcoinmax account and I am very comfortable with this.
@payb.tc, please pass my account's details to Pirate.
Also please pass the message that I would like you to keep the 0.1% (or otherwise: 1.43%) from my sub-account's interests.
lol
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 01:24:45 PM

The request is odd. Is it a advice from the attorney of Pirate? Or something more fishy like a pending police investigation already starting?

It seems he only wants the balance, forum/IRC name/or any other confirmation of the account , and Bitcoin withdraw address.
Not much to base a pending police investigation though, not even email addresses are needed here.

balance, forum / IRC name (or any other way of linking and confirming the account) and Bitcoin withdraw address

Then why would he do this? To be sure everyone is paid equally? He's not legally responsible if a passthrough operator doesn't return the coins.

To get a list of suckers to sell amway too in future.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:25:02 PM

Maybe he would not be responsible in the case of a GLBSE PPT or with bitcoinmax, but in my case he would. My PPT continued to use the deposit address I had on my BS&T account. In other words, I was using a sub-account, when you guys all think they don't exist, with the money going straight to Pirate in the event I deposited some Wink Oh, and I'm not the only one.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:33:05 PM

My Pirate deposit address is found 7 times on the first page......HOW ABOUT YOU ALL ?

http://blockchain.info/ip-address/108.89.10.213

(known Trendon Shavers IP address)

ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:34:34 PM

My Pirate deposit address is found 7 times on the first page......HOW ABOUT YOU ALL ?

(known Trendon Shavers IP address)
Source?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 01:36:17 PM

Source?

thebaron pulled it from IRC logs.

<---------------notice who 'I heart' now ?

PS. Feel free to follow some of the outputs to GPUMAX miner payouts........(Legit Biz & Scam Money Combined ? that UNpossible)

http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=108.89.10.213?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2

ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:03:21 PM

PS. Feel free to follow some of the outputs to GPUMAX miner payouts........(Legit Biz & Scam Money Combined ? that UNpossible)

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, bitlane. Pirate stated ages ago that GPUMAX and BS&T shared a bitcoin wallet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91661.msg1026140#msg1026140
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:08:20 PM

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, bitlane. Pirate stated ages ago that GPUMAX and BS&T shared a bitcoin wallet:

Not LEGALLY.....as 1 is a Texas State Registered LLC and the other was a SCAM.

He can say whatever he wants to try and justify it, but the blockchain shows everything plain in black and white.

He mixed SCAM funds with his Legitimate LLC, pretty much offering up the LLC on the table in case of bankruptcy, as previously unavailable if kept seperate.

Illicit funds can not be used to support a legit business (without implicating it in the 'case)....and you don't have to be Perry Mason to figure THAT out.

MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:18:48 PM

Maybe pirate just wants the subaccounts to receive their payout at the exact same time as everyone else so that if there is a massive sell-off of BTC they don't miss out on the opportunity to sell.

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:21:02 PM

Maybe pirate just wants the subaccounts to receive their payout at the exact same time as everyone else so that if there is a massive sell-off of BTC they don't miss out on the opportunity to sell.

Right...because he's ALL ABOUT timing and caring about his Investors, once he has what he wants....

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 02:22:52 PM

Not LEGALLY.....as 1 is a Texas State Registered LLC and the other was a SCAM.

He can say whatever he wants to try and justify it, but the blockchain shows everything plain in black and white.

He mixed SCAM funds with his Legitimate LLC, pretty much offering up the LLC on the table in case of bankruptcy, as previously unavailable if kept seperate.

Illicit funds can not be used to support a legit business (without implicating it in the 'case)....and you don't have to be Perry Mason to figure THAT out.

Usually when the mob wants to launder money they setup a legit business as a front. Its the same deal except we can see the bitcoin trail.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:29:44 PM

Right...because he's ALL ABOUT timing and caring about his Investors, once he has what he wants....
I am not agreeing with Mel, but for what nefarious purpose could pirate want lenders names for?

Unless it is to make sure you are the very last to be paid back?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:58:41 PM

For those who are interested; Goat posted a transcript of the #btcst-trust conversation:
* Topic for #btcst-trust is: "Bitcoin Savings & Trust | Update at 8:30pm CST (-5). Invite Only
* Topic for #btcst-trust set by pirateat40!~pirateat4@unaffiliated/pirateat40 at Wed Aug 29 04:13:19 2012
<hashking> lol
<copumpkin> omg it's the hypergoat
<gigavps> goat on a rope
<gigavps> o, i meant boat
<Chaang-Noi> i will be a goat from a rope soon!
<Chaang-Noi> Smiley
<Chaang-Noi> morning all
<[\\\]> shutup goat
<Chaang-Noi> lol, what is with the morning cheer?
<[\\\]> are you not watching #btcst?
<Chaang-Noi> no
<[\\\]> [2012/08/28 19:54:58] <@pirateat40> Bitcoin Savings & Trust has hereby given notice of default to it's account holders.
<OneFixt> um what?
<[\\\]> in #btcst
<[\\\]> 4 minutes ago
<[\\\]> so pirateat40, why the gathering here then?
<Chaang-Noi> i see
<hashking> well goat I hope you sold your account
<Chaang-Noi> lol
<Chaang-Noi> no, it was a joke, i did get offers however
<pirateat40> More to come.
<Chaang-Noi> okay
<Chaang-Noi> ill be back in 5 
<[\\\]> I suppose I'll open it up now
* copumpkin isn't selling
<hashking> open what up
<copumpkin> pirateat40: so was there something specific for the PPT people? I guess the announcement time is still 24 minutes away
<hashking> It will probably  be in 21 minutes
<pirateat40> Yes, 19min
<gigavps> if this is you trolling, i'm going to fly to Texas to kick your ass and buy you some more makers 46
<copumpkin> lol
<copumpkin> been there done that
<patrickharnett> For the terms of the bet and various business dealings, having a clearly defined statement of default (given the time frame specified) is a very useful point to reach
<pirateat40> gigavps, lol we could get drunk and watch breaking bad.
<Chaang-Noi> that is an awesome show
<[\\\]> I've yet to watch it
<pirateat40> It just got much better.
<[\\\]> So can we skip up a few minutes?
<Chaang-Noi> i just got done with number 5
<[\\\]> its close enough to 830
<pirateat40> I thought they were dying on the 3rd episode.
<patrickharnett> I haven't seen the show - looks like it has some warm/fuzzy characters in it
<pirateat40> then it picked back up and rocks again.
<patrickharnett> make'em wait till 8:30
<Chaang-Noi> it is a good show Patrick, however the first few shows are a bit slow, but its very worth it
<[\\\]> so I better make sure my current documents up to date?
<[\\\]> I was lazy and didn't calculate this last week's interest distribution
<copumpkin> pirateat40: I am the one who knocks
<copumpkin> on wood
<pirateat40> Is everyone here that can be?
<[\\\]> (no homo)
<patrickharnett> hmm, I don't watch much tv
<[\\\]> pirateat40: BW is with his kid
<[\\\]> he wanted to be on his androirc
<[\\\]> but it kept pinging out
<[\\\]> we've got a line to him though
<pirateat40> k
<[\\\]> so he'll know shortly after
<patrickharnett> We're going to relay stuff for Burt
<[\\\]> all the told you so's already
<[\\\]> and regardless of anything that's happen, bitlane is frakking nuts
<gigavps> let's get started then
<hashking> Im ready.
<[\\\]> I'm pretty certain this channel can keep a secret for 11 minutes
<gigavps> o wait, i'm supposed to say that with my other acct
* [\\\] is now known as notpirateat40
<notpirateat40> seeekrets
* notpirateat40 is now known as [\\\]
<Chaang-Noi> i saw the photo, you are all pirate!
<pirateat40> It's not about what it said, i just wanted the most of people here see it.
<reeses> did I wake up just in time?
<gigavps> yes, now shut up
<Chaang-Noi> yes reeses, hows india?
<gigavps> let the man speak
<hashking> we are ready again.
<pirateat40> Bitcoin Savings & Trust has hereby given notice of default to it's account holders.
<pirateat40> At his time, all Pirate Pass-Thru operators are required to submit a list of their sub-accounts including; balance, forum / IRC name (or any other way of linking and confirming the account) and Bitcoin withdraw address. Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.
<pirateat40> Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions.
<pirateat40> Principal and interest payments are subject to review.
<pirateat40> No timeline or further information is available at this time.
<patrickharnett> would you like emailed lists?
<patrickharnett> you said pm's were a pain
<Chaang-Noi> we never got the sub accounts set up, i dont understand
<pirateat40> Emailed to me@pirateat40.com encrypted with your private key if available.
<copumpkin> your public key, you mean
<pirateat40> Chaang-Noi, bonds are going to be tricky.
<hashking> Why is it being done this way.
<[\\\]> pirateat40: balances as of when?
<gigavps> Chaang-Noi ask nefario to lock the bond and give you a list of holders

<copumpkin> we need your public key to encrypt
<Chaang-Noi> can you please explain why this needs to be done this way?
<pirateat40> [\\\], current balances
<[\\\]> copumpkin: gpg info pirateat40
<Chaang-Noi> gigavps nefario wont do that, that is public knowledge
<reeses> copumpkin: look for the one I signed
<hashking> Not sure how to use that.
<[\\\]> pirateat40: well, does that include last monday's interest?
<hashking> I have to many small accounts to try and put this together.
<pirateat40> Chaang-Noi, it's a legal thing.  That's really all I can say.
<Chaang-Noi> matthew will lose his bet then
<Chaang-Noi> there is no way you will every pay us
<hashking> It would take me forever to compile my list.
<pirateat40> [\\\], the balance should include the total balance up to today at 8:30 PM CST
<[\\\]> ok
<Chaang-Noi> pirateat40 you know you are asking me to do something i cant.
<hashking> When is the deadline to send this to you.
<pirateat40> Chaang-Noi, I know it's not something you can do with bonds and have relayed that information but I don't have an answer for you yet.
<patrickharnett> I can have mine compiled quite quickly as the bonds can simply be repurchased and I only have three sub accounts - when would payment be?
<[\\\]> I have mine ready already
<[\\\]> its a google doc
<pirateat40> hashking, Friday by midnight.
<pirateat40> [\\\] perfect
<gigavps> pirateat40 what are the next steps beyond this?
<hashking> I can't have it done by then.
<[\\\]> seriously, a basic timeline
<[\\\]> we've been very patient, you need to give us a little something.
<pirateat40> gigavps, I don't have a timeline other than Friday at midnight at this point.
<hashking> What are you intentions.  What if I can't get you the information by friday.
<Chaang-Noi> im going to have to run this stuff by my lawyer.
<Chaang-Noi> this seems off...
<hashking> For once I will agree with goat
<reeses> it's pretty standard for a default
<hashking> So then there will be no payment.
<reeses> assets have to be divided fairly
<Chaang-Noi> pirate, do you have any assets to be divided?
<patrickharnett> a list of creditors yes, but the passing on of additional information is unusual
<[\\\]> gigavps, we're over here, wrong channel
<gigavps> oops
<gigavps> pirateat40 can you please explain how you are using the term default?
<gigavps> pirateat40 is there a liquidation preference or priority?
<pirateat40> No timeline or further information is available at this time.
<Chaang-Noi> pirate, can you make your lawyers phone number public? i want to have somethings confirmed.
<reeses> that might be the smart move, because you can say things now that fuck you into piercing your corp. shield
<pirateat40> Chaang-Noi, those details will be available on Friday and all communication will be by certified mail.
<Chaang-Noi> good
<[\\\]> awesome, we're being served.
<hashking> served for what.
<copumpkin> we can get served by pirateat40 and by the lynch mob Smiley
<reeses> dibs on the m5
<Chaang-Noi> i wonder if pirateat40 is working with the feds...
<hashking> imsa need you in btcfgpa.
<Chaang-Noi> i would like to talk with your lawyer before anything else happens.
<hashking> I think that is fair.
<Chaang-Noi> you have all the information you need to know
<Chaang-Noi> if you need more info you need to tell us why
<hashking> I will need a lawyers number also before I give out any information as you are the one that has messed this up.
<pirateat40> Thanks guys, have a good night.
<Chaang-Noi> giving us 48 hours to make a list or not get btc is fail...
* pirateat40 sets mode +m #btcst-trust
<Chaang-Noi> .
* #btcst-trust :Cannot send to channel

zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 04:09:43 PM

In this case even with their permission, because it facilitates a breach of the pooling agreement. If Pirate negotiates a private settlement with one of those people, that defrauds the others out of their agreed upon share of the payment by Pirate on that debt.
Even if an agreement would have existed, it would have been broken with the first sale of an account. It doesn't really matter who buys BS&T/PPT accounts. Any sale removes the current account owner from the queue list in exchange for a financial gain. So if you need to mark someone as a fraudster for whatever reason, you would have to mark everybody who offered, sold and bought accounts. Amongst those are some of the forum's big/respected posters. Those accounts are in some way pretty similar to GLBSE shares, so you would need to mark those traders too.

Payb.tc has stated before that accounts will be paid in a FIFO manner: oldest accounts first. If it's Pirate or Payb.tc who pays back doesn't really matter. If you look around, many already linked their accounts by posting offers here in the forum.

Edit: fixed misleading typo

Pirate just covers his traces....he has a failed buiseness and Payb.tc was trying to run  his own ponzi on that... with the help of everybody who is crying me first now

and the help of people who have forgotten how to spell their names in english when trying to read and understand zykgooglish Wink

Cheers Zyk

P.S.  sorry to be part of this scam as well but i tried my best to find out beforehand whats going to happen, when the water is running out....

everybody naked of course Grin
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:01:14 PM

I am not agreeing with Mel, but for what nefarious purpose could pirate want lenders names for?

LOL - right?  If anyone would go through a lot of trouble just to ensure that bitlane is paid last it would be pirate!  LMAO!

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:03:01 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2012, 05:19:39 PM by dlasher

So Payb.tc - have you submitted the information pirate requested already?

At this time, all Pirate Pass-Thru operators are required to submit a list of their sub-accounts including; balance, forum / IRC name (or any other way of linking and confirming the account) and Bitcoin withdraw address. Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification and cleared of any outstanding conditions. Principal and interest payments are subject to review. No timeline or further information is available at this time.

EDIT: There's some discussion about the legality/need of providing information about all the sub-accounts. In truth, Payb.tc is the only "account" of BCS&T, and therefore is owed the entire amount. I'm not sure how I feel about pirate getting your entire customer list, with bitcoin addresses and email addresses.
zyk

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:05:55 PM

learn zykgloogish please and you need not put so many Huh to the world you live in Wink Cool

just try to answer for yourself, if you think that you deserve to keep the interest earned at bitcoinmax......

and then just try the same with principal.....

you may have some serious questions at hand along the way then...

feel free to post them --we will find an answer....and a translator am sure Wink

Cheers Zyk
zyk

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:19:31 PM

Maybe he would not be responsible in the case of a GLBSE PPT or with bitcoinmax, but in my case he would. My PPT continued to use the deposit address I had on my BS&T account. In other words, I was using a sub-account, when you guys all think they don't exist, with the money going straight to Pirate in the event I deposited some Wink Oh, and I'm not the only one.

May i give you the care you had for me back in timely warnings, o meu companheiro?

Everybody of course is responsible for his actions not only other people and even as there are plenty of companheiros

the guilty is always the same but its not going to be divided , not even for the oldest heros.

Are you too doing some panic hoarding?

Cada um o seu bicho, ne?

Cheers Zyk
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: