Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2016, 12:05:54 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 178601 times)
Energizer

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 08:26:39 AM

Pirateat40: Payments will be processed directly by Bitcoin Savings & Trust to Pirate Pass-Thru sub-accounts upon verification

Does that mean that Pirate doesn't trust PPT OPs? Is he worried that PPT OPs wouldn't pass the payment, yet blame Pirate for not paying?

Or Pirate may have been informed that some PPT OPs collected BTC more than what they really have in BTCST?

Or Pirate is buying PPTs at low price now and he wants to make sure to pay himself directly?

That's just it. His reason for wanting that info and saying he is intending to bypass the PPT managers is just that, uknown. Thus far he has been unable to fulfill any of the statements he has made after 'closing up shop'.
Whatever his reasoning is for wanting everyones info is highly suspect since he was intentionally very vague about the PPTs.

BTW, PPT-sub-accounts are not the same as PPT bonds. Which is what I would assume any creditor would be considered unless they had an actual PPT-sub-account identification and access with BS&T.

just my uneducated musings though.

carry on.

Maybe he just wants to know which of the sub-accounts related to PPT bonds that he is currently buying at low price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
OneEyed
aka aurele

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 08:53:28 AM

Maybe he just wants to know which of the sub-accounts related to PPT bonds that he is currently buying at low price?

Or after having bought directly or indirectly some subaccounts, he doesn't want to send money to operators and risk getting defrauded by them if they don't themselves pay those subaccounts.

gene

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 09:35:19 AM

Should be entertaining to hear from payb.tc on this.

I detect some worry in the responses of those speculating about the reasons for "investor" identification. Are people feeling the HEAT?   Wink

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
area

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 09:53:21 AM

Will accounts that are held with you, but are empty, be passed onto Pirate, payb.tc?

Mine the best coin, all the time, using Cryptoswitcher
zyk

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 10:57:07 AM

Thanks John.   I'm assuming it'll be fairly trivial for payb.tc to pull out all names and amounts from the database, but then I'm not familiar with the setup.

Hopefully the account transfers don't cause a problem, but I guess he can just add the amounts of the sold accounts to the buyers accounts and report those instead.

You won't see a single bitcent back you British retard. ONLY account holder will be paid by Pirate DIRECTLY and everyone who purchased debt will get what they deserve.

.....now go fix your fucking teeth and defend your sexual ambiguity.

U mad?

No, just clever !
zyk

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:00:05 AM

U mad?

cause the coins he gets you won´t get Wink   thats what means retard in this instance

Cheers Zyk
zyk

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:11:27 AM

Does anyone else have trouble following zyk's posts?

You should ask if someone understands zyk's posts. Less people need to answer lol

As you don´t understand easy questions (even as i´d rather guess you don´t dare to answer ) and everybody asks why pirate is allegedly proceeding like this,

may i post  the multiple choice for dummies again ? :

Yep there is still and always the divide, which is caused by trying to put the right tag on the whole scenery !!!!

Was this a legitimate but highly risky  buiseness adventure where people could gamble (invest) their money on (in) or was it designed right at the beginning as a defrauding scheme to

enrich the perpetrators ?!!!!

Why all this highly annoying discussions about ones believes and different moral standings???                              Its all cheap talk!

If it hasn´t been outlined because of willfully ignorance and nobody got the right to ask what will come when the money stream stops , as things are fine as long as they

work----it has to be shown now  :                                                                                                            Facts are not that easily to ignore!

The smoking gun is the distribution of the allegedly remaining funds of this failed enterprise :

Where is this remnant money going in a bankrupcy ?     

And where will the coins remain in a defrauding scam??

Everybody who can answer those two questions will readily know what the mindset behind this was and what is still going on !

Get to your senses people   -    and stop smoke and bullshiting  the facts !!

Hope that there comes at least 1 single coin to bitcoinmax that i know where i participated 

Cheers Zyk

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:17:50 AM

You should ask if someone understands zyk's posts. Less people need to answer lol

As you don´t understand easy questions (even as i´d rather guess you don´t dare to answer ) and everybody asks why pirate is allegedly proceeding like this,

Yep there is still and always the divide, which is caused by trying to put the right tag on the whole scenery !!!!

Was this a legitimate but highly risky  buiseness adventure where people could gamble (invest) their money on (in) or was it designed right at the beginning as a defrauding scheme to

Why all this highly annoying discussions about ones believes and different moral standings???                              Its all cheap talk!

If it hasn´t been outlined because of willfully ignorance and nobody got the right to ask what will come when the money stream stops , as things are fine as long as they

work----it has to be shown now  :                                                                                                            Facts are not that easily to ignore!

The smoking gun is the distribution of the allegedly remaining funds of this failed enterprise :

Everybody who can answer those two questions will readily know what the mindset behind this was and what is still going on !

Hope that there comes at least 1 single coin to bitcoinmax that i know where i participated 

Cheers Zyk

Nope, no idea.  What language is that?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:51:16 AM

Cheers Zyk

It's a new language called Googlish Translatish

zyk

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:01:03 PM

Cheers Zyk

The gordic knot is not to be disentangled easily by everyone  

Only when shown everybody could do it......

Apparently you both still can´t

Cheers Zyk

Hopefully that post didn´t give you a headache

and at least the two questions are should be understandable even to the oxford type of english man.....

- not being able to answer and post a take on those two questions is of course easily understandable by me --

And anotherone bites the dust

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1218

I'm not the law, but I represent justice

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 12:03:20 PM

Payb.tc - I know u made mistakes so far.  Please do not compound them and do not send a userlist to Pirate.  This is a common technique to give him a targeted list of users that have deposited to the scam for future rollings.

Chairman SwCPoker.eu Bitcoin Poker 2.0 |  Pro Poker Player  |  blog & podcas DonkDown.com | @BryanMicon | 2015- PGP Key
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:09:58 PM

Hi Micon!

ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:13:47 PM

Payb.tc - I know u made mistakes so far.  Please do not compound them and do not send a userlist to Pirate.  This is a common technique to give him a targeted list of users that have deposited to the scam for future rollings.

You seem to know an awful lot about how to scam people.....

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 700

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 12:15:10 PM

For once I agree with you.

johnlu

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:17:33 PM

Where is payb.tc? I'm waiting him to explain anything about theese last news.

Donations: 1JohnLujsKQfwG9GMGv2RNvLrZCZZRYarw
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:17:56 PM

And he can keep a poker face while doing it Grin

Phraust

Activity: 206

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 12:18:55 PM

payb.tc you can go ahead and pass on my info to pirateat40.  i dont have any problems with that.
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:19:17 PM

Let me summarize the current thread for people:

Quote from: Investor
"Hey this looks really risky, but *if* it pays off.... mmm I could risk X coins, and if I lose them, oh well... but if it pays off OK."

Quote from: SelfAppointedSaviourOfTheUniverse
"OH NO, that guy must be nuts!  I have to tell him that there is no way he can get his money back.... quick!"

"Hey thanks for the heads up....  I realize it looks risky, but I think the risk is worth the reward though."

"But wait.. no, you don't understand. Let me tell you why you are wrong......"

"No really... I understand it may be risky and while I see your point I don't agree, thanks though.  Really I am ok."

You still don't agree?
"WHY ARE YOU A PONZI STEALING SCAMMING A-HOLE THAT DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME?!?!   PONZI PONZI PONZI OCCAM SCAM asld;j:LSDfjdflkahdsaf"

time passes...

"HRm... looks like I might not get my coins back.  Oh well, it was a calculated risk and I (might have lost).  At least I got something out of it."

Moves on to the next thing

"I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD GET SCAMMED YOU STUPID RETARDED SACK OF MEAT THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PISS ON YOUR OWN AND ESPECIALLY NOT DECIDE WHERE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY"

You made my day thank you so much Cheesy

flower1024

Activity: 868

luck is just a share away

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:20:03 PM

payb.tc you can go ahead and pass on my info to pirateat40.  i dont have any problems with that.

same here
but i would really appreciate a statement from payb.tc
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 12:21:35 PM

same here
but i would really appreciate a statement from payb.tc
+1

But it is getting late so we will probably have to wait 12 odd hours

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.