Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:02:20 PM

Hahaha AltcoinUK complaining about the quality of other people's posts & history?  .....that's rich.  rich enough for thanksgiving day.

AltcoinUK moves like a psychotic cloud from thread to thread raining fud wherever he hovers. This thread was actually civilized for 20 - 30 pages ...why? ... because he was off fudding the Tile thread .... ? ....go check.  you be the judge.

Fuck off :-))) Read my last post on the TileCoin thread, I gave them a valid, very constructive and helpful comment on their hardware strategy and PCB, basically I brought more to their table in one post than the clueless, loud and useless Chinaman brigade combined :-)))

Hohoho, that's the Thanksgiving spirit! serve the potatoes and pass the profanity please!

Valid constructive criticism?? ??  Man, share the drugs you are on, so we can see the fud thru your happy eyes. You have been a one man wrecking ball on that thread. Logic and facts were no obstacles to you there either.  "Clueless loud chinamen." Rasism anyone?

And here you are oblivious to the  facts endlessly. Like ... ico on bter had a completely different liquidity pool. Supernet sold what, two - three times as much as Bay without missing a beat. Rants about newbie accounts. Yet everyone who has been patiently trying to remove the log from your eye are full members or above."dumping below ico price"  is fine rhetoric - we expect nothing less from you when you take a short break from the racism & profanity - however the volume is minuscule ("dumping"?) and it is less than 10% below ico. Supernet is currently twice as far below ico. Maybe you should go over there and rant. Lots of chinese folks there too.

There are some valid points in your post about the Supernet volume, however James (jl777) pulled off that move just before the market dried up. Additionally, he admitted that he put himself lots of money into that ICO and he never denied that the NXT community was investing heavily in Supernet. In contrast here my posts were deleted when I pointed out that probably the Blackhand group is very much involved with this money collecting jamboree.

As for TileCoin, there is no point back and forth arguing about it, but again, read my last post about their PCB that indeed brought lot more to the table than the Chinese fuckers whom profanity and useless cheerleading cause more harm than good for that very professional and seemingly hard working dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:07:03 PM

here we go again. oooooooohh  the blackhand!!   the go-to scary conspiracy theory to explain all possible altcoin situations - no proof required!!

your style exactly.
torshammer

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:08:12 PM

"that very professional and seemingly hard working dev"   such nice words. I can remember a half dozen posts of you just mercilessly shredding him.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

"that very professional and seemingly hard working dev"   such nice words. I can remember a half dozen posts of you just mercilessly shredding him.

Yes, and once he handled professionally that scenario I admitted that my judgement was rather premature, reviewed his posts and then I found his hardware related post to me and then my skepticism was gone. In contrast with the hardcore cheerleaders of this thread who desperately try to keep this money party alive, I don't have any agenda, I am just an investor and I am willing to change my mind if the facts indicate that I was wrong, which I probably was about the TileCoin dev.

As for the Blackhand, if Bob is involved with this party (which he is), why it is so irrational to assume that the Blackhand which was pushing the hell out from Blackcoin and Vericoin is involved too? Zimbeck is a BC guy, of course you have to assume that he pulled the Blackhand into this party ... we both know someone pushed together this ICO, either Bob, Blackhand or someone else, because  that large volume simply couldn't come from the free market, there is not such liquidity on the market.   
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:18:21 PM

here we go again. oooooooohh  the blackhand!!   the go-to scary conspiracy theory to explain all possible altcoin situations - no proof required!!

your style exactly.

Wow, such nice name, all of a sudden I'm "part" of some kind of whales gang? Smiley))
I invested big enough with this, my partner too. We have ~100 BTC in this. That's like ~3.3% from the total marketcap, and that's only from two investors.

At first I said the same "devs bought into their own ICO" but that was just because I made some mistake thinking that the ICO started just few hours back, when in fact it was there for >3 days.

I made my research regarding David, and 3000 BTC is nothing compared to that kid potential. Adding a good reputation to that skill, is worth a lot more than 3000 BTC.

Anybody thinking something different, or falling for this conspiracy theory shit is a complete IDIOT.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:22:29 PM

Bob Bob Bob... 

When are you people gonna stop this shit with Bob already? Bob is nothing but a shitty scammer. That shithead got no money to be called a whale or serious investor at all.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:25:16 PM

Yes, he isn't always correct and I have lots of disagreement with him, but in this case he is of course spot on. There is no 3000 BTC on this market, it's quite obvious for every sane person, and it's clear, this coin and operation has never collected 3000 BTC on the free market - majority of that ICO bought by the organizers of this thing.

OK... first some actual facts should probably be involved in this... there's no 3000 BTC... never was.  That figure is based on all coins being sold at a price of 300 sats - and all coins were sold before it even reached that price.  Secondarily the coins are held and released from escrow on a schedule (although outlined a few places in this thread... HERE is a summary for you).

The 'majority of the ICO coins' might well have been purchased by the organizers... but only if they are literally the worst planners in the world.  I could buy the 100BTC single transaction purchase during the first few minutes of the ICO as being an 'insider trade' - but everything after the first price tick was pretty even and consistent... so if they're making money dumping at a loss - while still not getting all the escrow'd coins due to milestone releases not being hit yet... they're the dumbest smart guys in history possibly.

When you couple that with the fact that I know one person that holds a decent chunk of BAY personally, and I hold a much less decent chunk myself... yet the 'evidence' (which actually still hasn't been presented in a single provable manner) all comes from those without any stake whatsoever in anything... and I think it's clear which is more reasonable.

NOTE: I'm not saying he couldn't be correct this time... but I just haven't known him to use facts pretty much ever in his long monologues.  He's often confused about simple aspects of blockchain functionality, coin code, and the identities of people involved.  But then again, he loves claiming that I'm a puppet account or provably a member of the 'black hand' or whatever bogeyman is running around this week... so take it for what it is... my 2 cents. Smiley

The flaw in your logic in my opinion is, that if the organizers of the ICO bought the majority of the coins - and it is obviously the case as there is simply not enough liquidity on the market that supports such a volume - then any BAY that they sell even at 10 statoshi price is a pure profit, as the BTC is certainly will be released to the organizers. Of course David Zimbeck will meet with the release criteria and the BTCs will be released, so they can sell the coins without any risk for any price. The issue is, the compliance with the release criteria itself doesn't make this operation legit. The comical business plan with the team including Nico from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family (and really ... this is from the professional description of the team members who of course perfectly capable to challenge eBay but unable to reveal their professional credentials apart from that they love dogs and they are having family).

I appreciate your civil post and opinion, but if nothing else the so many newbie account that push this operation so strong in this thread isn't a warning flag for you? Isn't it the basic ingredients of any scams precisely what the so many newbie nicks do in this thread? Apart from the circumstantial evidence of impossible large volume, isn't the desperately arguing newbie accounts enough to be very skeptical about the honesty of this operation? Isn't it fact of dumping below ICO price also a red flag? No legit investor would sell under ICO price, why would they? Selling under ICO price is only make sense  for the organizers who bought the coin  and sell it at any price as they have (will have) the BTC back anyway.    

SuperNet

[Official Funds Raised Report]

Sep 23rd
bter 303370.1402 + NXT AE 267873 TOKEN = 571243.1402 TOKEN

1201.4874086 BTC, 13836576.42463729 + 33252122.74985353 NXT, 37559.38107027 BTCD, 713706.73861822 CNY, 5403 VIA, 435658.49 VRC

1201.4874086 BTC
BTCD rate 0.01252290 BTC    37559.38107027 = 470.3524 BTC equiv
NXT rate 0.00007890 BTC   47088699.1745 = 3715.3 BTC equiv
VRC rate 0.00014073 BTC   435658.49 = 61.31 BTC equiv
VIA rate 0.00029967 BTC   5403 = 1.6191 BTC equiv
CNY rate ¥ 2486 per BTC 713706.73861822 = 287.09 BTC equiv

total BTC equiv = 5737.1589

BlockNet

Please, spread your mighty word there too, enlighten those lost souls and lead them to salvation! Thanks God you are here, you still can save us from ourselves!

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:26:09 PM

Jeez, how I hate those black/white thinkers, when there are at least 50 shades of grey between...
*sings* And another one bites the dust... as my ignorelist keeps growing.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:37:10 PM

Do your own investigations and see for yourself if you trust this project.
I believe in BitBay and I laugh at people attempting to let their FUD look like sincere commitment.
Learned my lesson well in this cryptoworld after a few people were yelling scam out loud when Cointellect was launched.
Since then I made a nice buck with them and still no sign of scam whatsoever.
Most major evolutions of humanity had to deal with a lot of scepticism when someone suggested the idea.
The same applies for BitBay imo.

This, thanks for some sense.  Ppl need to learn to ignore the FUD morons...i mean in a true crap coin then sure, hate on it fair enough.  But for a more than decent project bigger than anyone has seen for awhile, this seems to be more than safe for a true investment.  Some of us have good btc and only put it where it's safe....BAY seems safe enough to me.  I have no idea who the heck these "whales" people are or whatever crap, and I don't really care...since BAY appears to be bigger than most of them could "control" anyways.  

This coin FROM THE START requires a bit of time...given the specs and plans laid out EARLY, I'm not sure if people just don't understand that or don't bloody read???  Anyways, give it some time and watch the value go up nicely as the devs and zimbeck release the goods.   The comparisons made above are all relative...BAY is a different animal obviously run by different people, so I don't even give 2 seconds of though to such comparisons to those other coins mentioned above (nor did I invest in them anyways personally).   

I mean if FUD is trying to keep the price down, then whatever's gonna happen will happen...but you can only do that so long until the true value comes to light and it move up nicely.  I can't understand how folks waste their precious time with such FUD and crap...i mean if i dont like something or a coin, i don't even bother with it!!  Not sure why kiddies have to waste their time doing so...this is a suggestion to you all if you haven't noticed.   I have enough money to live on day to day/week to week...so I'm looking ahead with BAY, I suggest people do the same.  If you're 18 yrs old and can't handle that, please move the hell on.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
torshammer

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

Bob is behind Blackhand ....?  Are you just doubling down on the fud because you are cornered, or do you have concrete proof?
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:42:47 PM

Bob is behind Blackhand ....?  Are you just doubling down on the fud because you are cornered, or do you have concrete proof?

Oh please ... cornered ... we are a few anonymous trolls talking about a nonsense like altcoin, there are no corners in this environment :-))) ... anyway, if you had the impressions that I think Bob is Blackhand, I don't think that's the case and no need to reply about this matter (actually I couldn't care less Bob is behind who).

The bottom line is, this operation has all attributes of a desperate scam. As you can see here is this unusualfact guy, the newbie nick who desperately push this money collecting from day one in 24/7. And here is an army of new nicks like him. When you see an army of new, secondary and third nicks arguing how this will be a 1 billion dollar business very soon then you know that this is just one of the desperate altcoin scams. It's true regardless that David Zimbeck is indeed a very talented young man, but since Zimbeck is signed up for this operation he is very much done, he will be hunted down very soon by the disappointed people.  Nico from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family, the professional team will not create an operation from this never mind a billion dollar business. You guys, few of you will make money with this operation no doubt about it, but the majority of people will loss money just like it happens with virtually with every altcoin.   

Yep, I'm involved in this too. I spent 2500 BTC in ICO.

Now you can sleep with peace in your mind.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:45:42 PM

"that very professional and seemingly hard working dev"   such nice words. I can remember a half dozen posts of you just mercilessly shredding him.

I don't think you have any clue of how everything works. If it was 10-20 BTC I could understsand but if you somehow claim that 3000 BTC were transferred to an exchange to buy BitBay. It's laughable. Not even logical in any way. You're forcing everyone to make fun of you by bringing your own theory with no proof behind it.

Oh dear ... it seems you are not one of the scammers but one of the idiots who believes in the wannabe rich fairy tales, and you must be very new and certainly don't understand the basics of a P&D operation. Who the fuck said that the Bitbay team bought the whole 3000 BTC?

Let me ask you this.

You created "unmoderated thread" about Bitbay because your FUD was getting deleted here. Why don't you go back there? I mean obviously you should know by now that all your FUD attempts will not be tolerated in this thread so what' the point in wasting time?

Do you have a life, sir? or fudding is your life?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:48:53 PM

Oh please ... cornered ... we are a few anonymous trolls talking about a nonsense like altcoin, there are no corners in this environment :-))) ... anyway, if you had the impressions that I think Bob is Blackhand, I don't think that's the case and no need to reply about this matter (actually I couldn't care less Bob is behind who).

The bottom line is, this operation has all attributes of a desperate scam. As you can see here is this unusualfact guy, the newbie nick who desperately push this money collecting from day one in 24/7. And here is an army of new nicks like him. When you see an army of new, secondary and third nicks arguing how this will be a 1 billion dollar business very soon then you know that this is just one of the desperate altcoin scams. It's true regardless that David Zimbeck is indeed a very talented young man, but since Zimbeck is signed up for this operation he is very much done, he will be hunted down very soon by the disappointed peoples.  Nico from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family - your professional team - will not create an operation from this never mind a billion dollar business. You guys, few of you will make money with this operation no doubt about it, but the majority of people will loss money just like it happens with virtually with every altcoin.  

Then why are you even here then trading? (like anyone)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

The bottom line is, this operation has all attributes of a desperate scam. As you can see here is this unusualfact guy, the newbie nick who desperately push this money collecting from day one in 24/7. And here is an army of new nicks like him. When you see an army of new, secondary and third nicks arguing how this will be a 1 billion dollar business very soon then you know that this is just one of the desperate altcoin scams. It's true regardless that David Zimbeck is indeed a very talented young man, but since Zimbeck is signed up for this operation he is very much done, he will be hunted down very soon by the disappointed peoples.  Nico from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has a family - your professional team - will not create an operation from this never mind a billion dollar business. You guys, few of you will make money with this operation no doubt about it, but the majority of people will loss money just like it happens with virtually with every altcoin.  

He isn't trading..he is fudding from him mum's basement when she is working 5 jobs to support his ass. Disliking something is one thing...disliking it with so much passion that you can't stop talking about it for whole month requires too much free time on your hand. This guy created "unmoderated thread" to show how much he dislikes it. lol. It's pathetic.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:54:01 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 05:05:10 PM by altcoinUK

"that very professional and seemingly hard working dev"   such nice words. I can remember a half dozen posts of you just mercilessly shredding him.

I don't think you have any clue of how everything works. If it was 10-20 BTC I could understsand but if you somehow claim that 3000 BTC were transferred to an exchange to buy BitBay. It's laughable. Not even logical in any way. You're forcing everyone to make fun of you by bringing your own theory with no proof behind it.

Oh dear ... it seems you are not one of the scammers but one of the idiots who believes in the wannabe rich fairy tales, and you must be very new and certainly don't understand the basics of a P&D operation. Who the fuck said that the Bitbay team bought the whole 3000 BTC?

Let me ask you this.

No, let me ask you this: why it bothers you we are talking about a social and business phenomenon in this thread that in this case manifested in a money collecting party like BitBay. Talking, debating and exchanging views about interesting things like this is pretty normal in my opinion, but how that can be normal that trolls like you interrupt the conversation by asking why we talk about something  ... on an internet forum ... that is by definition for talking ... do you have a life at all, because your 24/7 presence here is complete worthless.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:00:26 PM

Let me ask you this.

No let me ask you this: why it bothers you we are talking about a social and business phenomenon in this thread that in this case manifested in a money collecting party like BitBay. Talking, debating and exchanging views about interesting things like this is pretty normal in my opinion, but how that can be normal that trolls like you interrupt the conversation by asking why we talk about something  ... on an internet forum ... that is by definition for talking ... do you have a life at all, because your 24/7 presence here is complete worthless.

How many Bitbay do you hold?

Can we see the proof?

I'm more than ready to listen to arguement and debate but lets see some proof first. Because if you aren't invested in Bitbay then it should be none of your business and if you're invested you'll show the proof.

You're continously bashing David for no fcking reason and you have no proof. GTFO

I have enough life that I don't go around talking shit about altcoins that I'm not invested in.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:01:29 PM

The fact that most of altcoin is a scam doesn't mean there is no money making opportunities, does it?
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 05:32:45 PM by unusualfacts30

How many Bitbay do you hold?

That's not your fucking business.

Can we see the proof?

Nope. You can't.

No you need to fuck off and take a walk, you are here 24/7, you are tired and you are asking irrational questions :-)))

that means you aren't holding any. Point proven.

Welcome to ignore list. I'm sure mod will delete all your worthless crap when he gets online. Looks like your Fud attempt in your unmoderated backfired so you came here.  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.0

Notice how many people love you?

Welcome to my ignorelist AltcoinUK  Cool

Seriously AltCoinUK, if you dont own any Bitbay then fuck off. Why waste your time and life posting about something you dont have anything to do with? You must be a 50 year old virgin with nothing to do with your time. You are making yourself look very sad and lonely. If you do own Bay coins and are trying to fud this thread to get cheaper coins, then guess what? I aint selling so FUCK YOU and FUCK OFF

@Altcoinuk
you come again
to seek opportunities dropping of bitbay  Grin Grin
i think maybe coin created by you would be the best in around the world,..
show me your coin
i will buy  

Why the hell am I seeing "This user is currently ignored." all over this thread all of a sudden? The paid fudders army picked a new "target"?
Sad and poor little people...

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:10:27 PM

OK boys, here in the UK is 5 PM, I need to go.

It was a pleasure to spend my valuable high school, work, office, retirement home (substitute the version which you wish) time with fine gentlemen like yours talking about this scam and in general about altcoins, Bob, Blackhand and all other ver-very serious issues. Good luck with your BitBay investment ... if you want to avoid massive disappointments -  sell it now.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:13:37 PM

OK boys, here in the UK is 5 PM, I need to go.

It was a pleasure to spend my valuable high school, work, office, retirement home (substitute the version which you wish) time with fine gentlemen like yours talking about this scam and in general about altcoins, Bob, Blackhand and all other ver-very serious issues. Good luck with your BitBay investment ... if you want to avoid massive disappointments -  sell it now.

don't knock yourself out.  Roll Eyes

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: