Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 [1000] 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 02:51:35 PM

Links to all three of the emails that are ALLEGED to come from Josh/GAW

http://imgur.com/6dPi4uU
http://imgur.com/xemAguE
http://imgur.com/suQAgCL

This is really interesting.... AnimoEsto

You are a new account, you have only posted in THIS THREAD, and you're leaking emails from josh garza. You also have a cloud mining startup in your signature.

You are Josh Garza.

Thanks for playing, I am not a new account, I have been here for months, I just dont post very often.  I also post in the CoiniumServ thread as I run a pool.  I am also well known to a lot of people on here.

Also - I am not leaking anything - I copied the items from the post that CoinBrief did earlier on.  They are publically posted on twitter, I posted the links, not the documents.

Maybe turn your paranoia down a little bit?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:54:50 PM

2: They are intentionally and skillfully designed to deflect blame for the coming planned implosion of GAW/Paycoin away from the criminal(s) who designed and implemented the whole scam and leave this scumbag and his minions in the clear.

"Shucks guys, I tried so very hard to hand out bushels of $20 bills to everyone, but the gall darned Gubment and Lawyers would not let me! If I can't do that then I am RESIGNING!"

The BULLSHIT meter is WAY off the fucking chart here. What a lying scumbag.

That was my first thought. Emails between clients and lawyers just don't get leaked.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:56:54 PM

Links to all three of the emails that are ALLEGED to come from Josh/GAW

http://imgur.com/6dPi4uU
http://imgur.com/xemAguE
http://imgur.com/suQAgCL

This is really interesting.... AnimoEsto

You are a new account, you have only posted in THIS THREAD, and you're leaking emails from josh garza. You also have a cloud mining startup in your signature.

You are Josh Garza.

You may want to research your claims a little more, he is on three different forums with the same nickname, was a mod on HashTalk and people definitely know who's posting.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

Animo Esto can make coherent posts, therefore it isn't Josh.

HOWEVER: He does make the grammatical mistake of using commas to break up sentences , as if he were speaking, instead of writing, which is a mistake that I often make, therefore he must actually be me.  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Huh Cool

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:04:40 PM

You may want to research your claims a little more, he is on three different forums with the same nickname, was a mod on HashTalk and people definitely know who's posting.

Much appreciated

Yeah, he's been around here for quite some time. He ain't Josh.

Thank $Deity for that

Animo Esto can make coherent posts

I wouldnt go that far Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:09:28 PM

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
JoostB

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:10:18 PM

They can't get their coins out of the expired cashtakers, what a joke.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31076/expired-hashstakers-how-to-redeem-the-staked-coins
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

This is the coining of the world
The coin be the man

Is Homero ganza just a puppet running a massive scam for cantor Fitzgerald? Maybe he owed him money for getting Jessica.

bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:23:54 PM

My predictions from November 5.   So far 8/11 correct.  

How did I know he would turn on his lawyers to explain the coming implosion?   If anyone believes that the "blame it on the lawyers" schtick is legit, then ask yourself how I knew it would come to this back in early November?  The answer is, its not legit and it was predictable as hell because the whole thing is a scam.

Feel free to send rewards for correctly guessing Josh's intent, plan and outcome to the BTC address in my profile. Sorry, XPY not accepted here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9449020#msg9449020

(1) Zenpool will continue to suck and possibly get worse

Check plus.  Shutdown already.

(2) Hashpoint pool will continue to generate record hashpoint returns, forcing prime and zen owners to move to hashpoint mining (which is of course non-existent)

Check.  Add in the hyperinflation and hashtakers and the prediction is scary close.

(3) Relieved of the requirement of making BTC payouts, GAW will be able to fix some of the more glaring red flags (like the constant inability to withdraw, maintenance down times, etc.) which are related to the fact that GAW is not yet actually mining anything.

Miss.  I guess I was assuming GAW wanted to actually have a real company but it looks now like Josh is happy to pack up and leave.

(4) GAW will launch its round 1 ICO, which will force hashpoint conversions into hashcoin, but that is no skin out of GAW's hide since its all premining.

96% premining to be exact.

(5) GAW will announce that its lawyers/investors/retail partners (pick one or more) have decided that selling hashcoin for fiat is problematic legally, so they cannot do it.  GAW will advise users to exchange hashcoin on the exchanges; maybe will even have a deal with one or more exchanges to make this automatic.

Check plus ... Sorry, FinCEN makes Paybase a no-go.  Gyft for Bitcoin from XPY was a fail.  Ugh.  Lets just buy coin-swap for liquidity.  There you go!

(6) Hashcoin on the exchanges will be nearly worthless.

Check-minus.  Currently a plaything for traders, but at .004 BTC still far below what GAW promised
and promoted.

(7) GAW will apologize and blame the whole mess on the U.S. legal regulatory system and/or its lawyers/investors/retail partners who just don't "get it"

Check-plus, damn straight.  SEC investigation, lawyers who keep Josh out of legal meetings.  None of it is Josh's fault.  Stupid U.S. legal system makes it so hard to commit securities fraud and banking violations.  Maybe next time try somewhere without them pesky laws and lawyers.  Hate that.

(Cool GAW will come up with some other plan/scheme to monetize hashcoin... and in the meantime will allow users to buy hashlets for hashcoin.

Check.  Honor Program scam.

(9) In the meantime, GAW will be able to buy real mining machines since its payouts on hashlets are ll in worthless hashcoin/hashpoints, which allows GAW to use its mining and hashlet sales to actually purchase hardware.

Check-minus.  Predicted the 4 Phs deal with Bitmaintech using money from the Hashlet sales, but failed to predict that GAW would shut down mining (!?) altogether and sell off the miners.

(10) GAW, if they do not blow up legally, might eventually succeed in becoming a cloud mining company with real miners.  Since its users bought in at $16-49 per mhs, and by December prices for ASICs will be down to $5/mhs... there is plenty of room for GAW to transition to a real cloud mining company using customers money ... as long as they can stave off withdrawals and payouts for a couple more months.  Of course hashlets will be worth $5 / mhs by then too.

Missed big time on this one!  Again, my mistake was thinking that GAW/Josh wanted to end up as a legitimate company.  Oops.

(11) Hashcoin will end up where GAW started - as a loyalty program.

TBD.  Remains to be seen, if GAW survives XPY will probably be accepted by a few loyalists and/or big investors on some kind of a loyalty program.  That is, IF GAW survives which seems less and less likely.

Well done!!
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:30:47 PM

That email really persuades me that Garza has deliberately leaked this.   This email contains all the excuses he needs to bail.  Very convenient. Too convenient.

That was my first impression also.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:33:43 PM

I really wish the deep truth would leak. Where exactly does Homero plan on getting $100 million?

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:34:57 PM

So in Mizz van Cleef's email she refers to an Andrew and a Gretchen. Quick checking the law firm's directory, no one named "Gretchen" it seems. However a handful of "Andrews"

The best bet would be this Andrew:

http://www.manatt.com/Andrew-Zimmitti/

Mr. Zimmitti has substantial experience representing clients in SEC investigations and litigation, including matters concerning the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the Investment Advisors Act, broker-dealer regulations and bankruptcy court litigation.

And in Homer's last update:

https://archive.today/0HnSJ

You will see and hear from me, in a more formal setting, though I can't say where just now.

What do you suppose that means? Courtroom? SEC Hearing Panel? Other?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:43:40 PM

That email really persuades me that Garza has deliberately leaked this.   This email contains all the excuses he needs to bail.  Very convenient. Too convenient.

It does set things up for him to step down, but it makes him look really, really bad at the same time. This email makes it clear that the buyback wasn't something he came up with, he was advised by his legal team that he should do something like this. This implicitly admits that his broken promises got him into some legal deep shit. That's the opposite of the official Josh story. The email makes it clear that he's not in control any more. They don't even let him go to some of the meetings.

If Josh were leaking something it would make him look blameless. It would be about him battling the regulators, it would make it look like he was being forced out rather than quitting, fighting for his beloved customers to his last breath, etc.

This email makes him look pathetic. Not in control of his own company. He's the source of their legal problems. He's a quitter.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:44:56 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31076/expired-hashstakers-how-to-redeem-the-staked-coins

lol threads been deleted already

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:45:36 PM

So in Mizz van Cleef's email she refers to an Andrew and a Gretchen. Quick checking the law firm's directory, no one named "Gretchen" it seems. However a handful of "Andrews"

The best bet would be this Andrew:

http://www.manatt.com/Andrew-Zimmitti/

Mr. Zimmitti has substantial experience representing clients in SEC investigations and litigation, including matters concerning the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the Investment Advisors Act, broker-dealer regulations and bankruptcy court litigation.

And in Homer's last update:

https://archive.today/0HnSJ

You will see and hear from me, in a more formal setting, though I can't say where just now.

What do you suppose that means? Courtroom? SEC Hearing Panel? Other?

Mexico?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:46:23 PM

I really wish the deep truth would leak. Where exactly does Homero plan on getting $100 million?

I need to explain this to my grandmother.

what do you mean $100m? Is that the market supply held by everyone out of pocket?

12.7m coins supply x $20-$1 = $243m
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

Just renamed. Apparently they are still staking, further proving that these are all just numbers on a screen.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:51:50 PM

I need to explain this to my grandmother.

what do you mean $100m? Is that the market supply held by everyone out of pocket?

12.7m coins supply x $20-$1 = $243m

100 million is the magical number promised by GAW that never made sense on any level.

he claimed that "investors" had put up 100,000,000 at less than 4 per coin, and that would somehow enable them to establish the $20 floor.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:52:16 PM

Just renamed. Apparently they are still staking, further proving that these are all just numbers on a screen.

Gawtards invested in a website png

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:54:20 PM

Too Hash to Crash, Baby!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 [1000] 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: