Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 [997] 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:19:35 AM

what if mike johnson isn't who we think he is? What if the owner of coinfire actually works for the SEC?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifLCnyQEAH4J:https://twitter.com/mjohnsonbtc/status/513985493050982401+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

twitter says he's in Washington DC.

Why does mjohnsonbtc/coinfiremike not exist anywhere on the internet prior to september 2014? I can understand that maybe coinfire was created in late 2014, but surely the owner/founder had some internet presence before then?

also, wtf is this? http://mike.ml/

He's gotta be ex sec or prosecutor. He's got many many connections and reports sec news. Homero ganza is extra fucked. Coinfire basically confirmed my suspicions earlier. This is good though, even more credible. I just hope coinbrief discloses any xpy holdings if needed .

LOL... Grin

Do you mean Homero GanGza ..."famous Industry Innovator" of "famous Hashlet(s), ALWAYS MAKES MONEY"...Huh

ZiG
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:23:12 AM

Hybrid flux always makes money! Industry innovation allows changing algorithms on the fly! - Homero Ganza

waves buy xpy sign

Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:29:07 AM

The domain was registered to Eric as he purchased it for us when the original domain was hijacked (we have to wait until a cooldown period ends to change the registration info as it is a .IO domain).

BTW, any news about the stolen domain? Is it lost forever?

We are working on a report regarding that in the near future. Long story short, the registrar really messed up and it isn't looking good.

Really sorry to hear that.  We actually took extra precautions before publishing this after witnessing what happened to Coin Fire.

I hope you are wrong, and it is eventually worked out...but either way, I look forward to reading the story when it is ready.  I have been curious about the details regarding how that happened.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:31:17 AM

.cf is shit anyway, you can't trust their registrar

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31054/can-someone-who-knows-explain-this/38

They're wondering why the sec is mad. They already forgot about the $20 lol.

One guy wants an anonymous coin the govt can't touch, yet invested in a coin completely centralized, by one guy homero ganza cantor Fitzgerald.

Only the dimmest are left on ht.

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:42:47 AM

The domain was registered to Eric as he purchased it for us when the original domain was hijacked (we have to wait until a cooldown period ends to change the registration info as it is a .IO domain).

BTW, any news about the stolen domain? Is it lost forever?

We are working on a report regarding that in the near future. Long story short, the registrar really messed up and it isn't looking good.

Thanks.

Keep us informed. All the best for you.

Cheers

Thanks!

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:45:48 AM

what if mike johnson isn't who we think he is? What if the owner of coinfire actually works for the SEC?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifLCnyQEAH4J:https://twitter.com/mjohnsonbtc/status/513985493050982401+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Why does mjohnsonbtc/coinfiremike not exist anywhere on the internet prior to september 2014? I can understand that maybe coinfire was created in late 2014, but surely the owner/founder had some internet presence before then?

I guess mike figured out the internet a few weeks before releasing SEC documents from the BFL investigation.

I was actually traveling to DC for that specific story.

I've been around a bit longer than that but can understand and support a healthy level of skepticism.

I wasn't writing prior to Coin Fire. I was involved in an Internet startup and served time at Facebook prior to that.

Upon the creation of Coin Fire I hit reset on my social media etc.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:46:24 AM

He's gotta be ex sec or prosecutor. He's got many many connections and reports sec news. Homero ganza is extra fucked. Coinfire basically confirmed my suspicions earlier. This is good though, even more credible. I just hope coinbrief discloses any xpy holdings if needed .

It is amazing the connections you can make in college if you are social and try to hang out with diverse crowds and you date a lot Wink

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:58:40 AM

Very Interesting.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30932/who-is-craig-and-who-is-dumbo/26

cyberlizard @PEARSON1FIED said:

@cyberlizard tell us...

That wouldn't be appropriate.

Thought you said you had NO inside information CyberLIzARd.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:00:45 AM

Pirateat40 was convicted lastyear

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2014/lr23090.htm

No jail tho?? Hope Homero gets life

Coin Brief

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:05:39 AM

I can't speak for any of our authors, as I don't ask them about their personal finances (unless they wanted to write about some specific, random currency...then I would ask).

However, as the author of this article, I can confidently state that I have never owned any XPY at all.  I did, last year, purchase a few Scrypt ASICs from GAW.  That is actually why I became interested in the company, as the machines were shipped to me quickly, worked great, were efficient, and were cheap for their hashing rate.

Once they announced the Hashlets, I lost interest.  I went through the checkout process on 1 Hashlet, to see how that was setup, but didn't complete the purchase.  Since that time, I've just been observing.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:08:22 AM

It's all bullshit orchestrated by Homero

On Sunday Homero says:

"If you had access to my emails, and could see how much I fought for a different outcome, and for days, you would not be questioning my empathy....."

https://archive.today/iF13q#80%

So what happens? We get to see the emails  Roll Eyes

What is critical and missing are the dates of the emails and snipped posted by these news outlets.  As Confire points out in the latest there is a critical exchange:

1. Sunday Homero posts that there is no SEC investigation.
2. Coinbrief posts a snippet of an email saying that there is
3. Conbrief posts a snippet claimed to be prior to that where another lawyer is saying don't do that it would accelerate the SEC's attention

What are the dates of these exchanges? Monday and Tuesday, the 2nd and the 3rd? After the claim that there is no SEC investigation on the 1st? Then again looking back at the paybase blog after all of this it seems to be specifying specifics inside an/the investigation not that there is not an investigation. But that is neither here nor there right now.

WHAT ARE THE DATES OF THESE EMAILS? It will be easy to determine just how genuine Homero is being behind closed door. Not that one does not already know  Roll Eyes  calls to step down started late last week on many forums ramping up after the failure on the 1st Sunday.  Everyone knows Homero feeds off and responds to the crowd, for a fact he scours this forum and that other forum, even reprimanding people via IM on the other forum for what he sees being posted. On this forum after someone pointed out it could be a breach of lawyer-client priv. stating screenshots of emails were seen, he quickly revised that announcement of proving he was in talks with his lawyer.

So, when exactly does Hero Homero state to he lawyer's he would step down if he cannot deliver as promised?  Sunday night? Monday? Tuesday? after reading what everyone was saying? And not before? Why was that aspect even printed exactly? Note how it corresponds with the quote in the first place above:

"If you had access to my emails, and could see how much I fought for a different outcome, and for days, you would not be questioning my empathy....."

No one was asking about that or even cares, all they wanted to know (a) if that or any law firm was advising him and (b) if the law firm was the hindrance.

Same goes for the dates of the SEC advise email from the one lawyer and similar mention from the other lawyer prior.

Homero pulled this PR stunt before. Massive blog about how the community will build things, how it is proof that there is belief in paycoin when engineers, entrepreneurs, developers are spending their time and resources making things for it, because they believe in it.  He posts that blog, then what do you know the same day immediately afterwards developed product and is announced by pretend independent developers, effectively validating his prophecy.

What is the date that email leaked claiming to wanting to step down if he cannot deliver. Reads the crowd, fires off an email suggesting same to the lawyer, then leaks it like making it appear is he is a step a head of the crowd and is honorable on his own right.  There are actually two waves of calls to step down last week and after the 1st. Depending on the date of the email, it will be quite easy to determine to which crowd he is playing to.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Coin Brief

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:14:19 AM

It's all bullshit orchestrated by Homero

On Sunday Homero says:

https://archive.today/iF13q#80%

So what happens? We get to see the emails  Roll Eyes

What is critical and missing are the dates of the emails and snipped posted by these news outlets.  As Confire points out in the latest there is a critical exchange:

1. Sunday Homero posts that there is no SEC investigation.
2. Coinbrief posts a snippet of an email saying that there is
3. Conbrief posts a snippet claimed to be prior to that where another lawyer is saying don't do that it would accelerate the SEC's attention

What are the dates of these exchanges? Monday and Tuesday, the 2nd and the 3rd? After the claim that there is no SEC investigation on the 1st? Then again looking back at the paybase blog after all of this it seems to be specifying specifics inside an/the investigation not that there is not an investigation. But that is neither here nor there right now.

WHAT ARE THE DATES OF THESE EMAILS? It will be easy to determine just how genuine Homero is being behind closed door. Not that one does not already know  Roll Eyes  calls to step down started late last week on many forums ramping up after the failure on the 1st Sunday.  Everyone knows Homero feeds off and responds to the crowd, for a fact he scours this forum and that other forum, even reprimanding people via IM on the other forum for what he sees being posted. On this forum after someone pointed out it could be a breach of lawyer-client priv. stating screenshots of emails were seen, he quickly revised that announcement of proving he was in talks with his lawyer.

So, when exactly does Hero Homero state to he lawyer's he would step down if he cannot deliver as promised?  Sunday night? Monday? Tuesday? after reading what everyone was saying? And not before? Why was that aspect even printed exactly? Note how it corresponds with the quote in the first place above:

No one was asking about that or even cares, all they wanted to know (a) if that or any law firm was advising him and (b) if the law firm was the hindrance.

Same goes for the dates of the SEC advise email from the one lawyer and similar mention from the other lawyer prior.

Homero pulled this PR stunt before. Massive blog about how the community will build things, how it is proof that there is belief in paycoin when engineers, entrepreneurs, developers are spending their time and resources making things for it, because they believe in it.  He posts that blog, then what do you know the same day immediately afterwards developed product and is announced by pretend independent developers, effectively validating his prophecy.

What is the date that email leaked claiming to wanting to step down if he cannot deliver. Reads the crowd, fires off an email suggesting same to the lawyer, then leaks it like making it appear is he is a step a head of the crowd and is honorable on his own right.  There are actually two waves of calls to step down last week and after the 1st. Depending on the date of the email, it will be quite easy to determine to which crowd he is playing to.

The dates on the emails are January 30th and 31st.

In my eyes, even if he is playing that game, and leaking emails to people he knows will send them on, he seems to have expected more focus on the "stepping down" and "fighting to get the $20 paycoin repayment project going", which he could use.  In fact, I am almost certain at this point that he was using it to try to manipulate the group of people he released it to, by seeming like he was fighting the good fight.

However, the interesting part to me, and it seems to Coinfire, was the admission of an SEC investigation.  I can't see how that could benefit him in any way.
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:18:43 AM

It is amazing the connections you can make in college if you are social and try to hang out with diverse crowds and you date a lot Wink
social butterflies like yourself usually have more than 24 facebook friends... unless of course "mike johnson" isn't your real name Smiley
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:19:07 AM

In my eyes, even if he is playing that game, and leaking emails to people he knows will send them on, he seems to have expected more focus on the "stepping down" and "fighting to get the $20 paycoin repayment project going", which he could use.  In fact, I am almost certain at this point that he was using it to try to manipulate the group of people he released it to, by seeming like he was fighting the good fight.

However, the interesting part to me, and it seems to Coinfire, was the admission of an SEC investigation.  I can't see how that could benefit him in any way.

The piece of news here that we highlighted is the fact that the SEC investigation admission has taken place, in an email before he published a blog post stating that was not the case.

This was an outright lie.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:20:04 AM

Can you guys publish the emails?
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:21:18 AM

social butterflies like yourself usually have more than 24 facebook friends... unless of course "mike johnson" isn't your real name Smiley

Totally my real name but I reset my social media account to no longer be tied with my former Facebook profile. It is important to me that sources aren't compromised under any circumstances so I have taken steps to silo off my life.

I really wanted to write, it was something I was extremely passionate about for a long time before starting Coin Fire and I always figured I'd try to do everything right up front that I could. I've made some mistakes and some days I wish I hadn't full on deleted versus deactivating my old Facebook profile.... then I realize how much more productive I am without status updates and pictures of friends who have started families and feel the need to share constant kid pictures Wink

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:22:55 AM

Well there you are

1. Call it the 31st, he is "told" the SEC is investigating. On the 1st he posts that blog claiming they are not
2. Call it the 31st where he says he will step down if he cannot deliver.

That one I must check the crowd he is playing to.  The chants to step down might have been in the event he cannot deliver on the 1st he should step down etc. Still hedging and playing into their hands, because surely by the 31st he knows that he cannot proceed. Homero is sneaky enough to setup his next step in advance like this.

Will do some digging to correspond with what he set up. That is where he usually slips up, it address something specific someone says past or present which is how you know.

The odditiy is the SEC blog on the 1st. It reads again addressing specifics of a the claim of an investigation by the SEC rather than just being investigated by the SEC period. Perhaps there is a missing email he forgot to release or someone forgot to forwards which corresponds with that? That is yes Homero you are being investigate but no Homero it just started there are not 1000 pages against you etc.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:25:24 AM

In our case we are evaluating the options. As it stands one of our sources is really adamant he doesn't want dragged in to this in a public manner and is afraid that publishing everything would tip the hat to Ms. Van Cleef as to who shared the emails and bring potential legal action.

Considering we had multiple sources (one of whom is very trusted and a source prior) we are trying to find a solution that lets us publish the most information without exposing the entire group or an individual member.

We take the privacy of sources very seriously. It is one of the most important aspects to what we are doing and even the hint that we leaked information regarding who gave us the information is extremely damaging as we found with the last incident and domain hijacking. While the actual source name wasn't given several sources at the SEC are no longer replying to our emails, texts or phone calls out of fear.

These are some of the issues we grapple with when handling this sort of confidential information and we are learning as we go and trying to stick to our guns as best we can. We have been speaking with attorneys at the EFF recently regarding protections afforded to our organization and the protection of sources since other parties are bringing legal guns to the fight.

Coin Brief

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:38:47 AM

I'm not sure yet.  The agreement I made with our source included not directly publishing any of the content provided, but using it as reference (though I was given permission to share everything with someone highly respected in the community, that could be trusted to not release any of it, if verification of the material's existence was needed).

However, now that it is coming out that multiple sources provided the emails to Coin Fire, it may not be as big of a deal to publish that part.

That said, I still need to ask my source, and need to check with a lawyer to see if we can legally publish someone else's emails.  Quoting it is one thing, but publishing the email itself is something entirely different.

Well there you are

1. Call it the 31st, he is "told" the SEC is investigating. On the 1st he posts that blog claiming they are not
2. Call it the 31st where he says he will step down if he cannot deliver.

That one I must check the crowd he is playing to.  The chants to step down might have been in the event he cannot deliver on the 1st he should step down etc. Still hedging and playing into their hands, because surely by the 31st he knows that he cannot proceed. Homero is sneaky enough to setup his next step in advance like this.

Will do some digging to correspond with what he set up. That is where he usually slips up, it address something specific someone says past or present which is how you know.

The odditiy is the SEC blog on the 1st. It reads again addressing specifics of a the claim of an investigation by the SEC rather than just being investigated by the SEC period. Perhaps there is a missing email he forgot to release or someone forgot to forwards which corresponds with that? That is yes Homero you are being investigate but no Homero it just started there are not 1000 pages against you etc.

Yes, the email on the 31st was the one that clearly stated that,"he SEC has recently started an open inquiry of GAW, you, etc".

It says "recently" but that is a very vague term without context.

In our case we are evaluating the options. As it stands one of our sources is really adamant he doesn't want dragged in to this in a public manner and is afraid that publishing everything would tip the hat to Ms. Van Cleef as to who shared the emails and bring potential legal action.

Considering we had multiple sources (one of whom is very trusted and a source prior) we are trying to find a solution that lets us publish the most information without exposing the entire group or an individual member.

We take the privacy of sources very seriously. It is one of the most important aspects to what we are doing and even the hint that we leaked information regarding who gave us the information is extremely damaging as we found with the last incident and domain hijacking. While the actual source name wasn't given several sources at the SEC are no longer replying to our emails, texts or phone calls out of fear.

These are some of the issues we grapple with when handling this sort of confidential information and we are learning as we go and trying to stick to our guns as best we can. We have been speaking with attorneys at the EFF recently regarding protections afforded to our organization and the protection of sources since other parties are bringing legal guns to the fight.

If your sources are not comfortable with you publishing the information they provided, but my source decides that he is, then we may be able to do it.  Again, it would just depend on the legality of doing so.  If you have some free time tomorrow, we can chat a bit if you would like.
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:44:12 AM

Totally my real name but I reset my social media account to no longer be tied with my former Facebook profile. It is important to me that sources aren't compromised under any circumstances so I have taken steps to silo off my life.

I really wanted to write, it was something I was extremely passionate about for a long time before starting Coin Fire and I always figured I'd try to do everything right up front that I could. I've made some mistakes and some days I wish I hadn't full on deleted versus deactivating my old Facebook profile.... then I realize how much more productive I am without status updates and pictures of friends who have started families and feel the need to share constant kid pictures Wink

Surely you can see how it seems as if everything that you report just so happens to also coincide around GAW releases, announcements, etc. and drives free traffic to them. Whether it is hashlets, PayBase, CC purchases/Stripe, to now giving him a "see, look at what's going on" Honors Program excuse days after he dropped seeds of doubt about some issues.

So let's examine some facts:
Everything you report has some kind of plausible deniability on Josh's end.
There's nothing "concrete", ever.
You keep saying there's more.
You didn't exist on the internet before this summer.

Sound familiar? Sounds exactly like GAW's business model to me. Everything you "report" sends and stirs up more traffic than that scamming piece of shit deserves.

Sorry but it all seems a little too convenient to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 [997] 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: