Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 [996] 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:06:11 AM

Couple pages ago, buddy... Grin

ZiG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:07:44 AM

GAW was decent miner selling company then got greedy.

and here we are!

Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:11:06 AM

I was advised by our legal team to run this program. I have been left out of many other legal meetings, and now being told we may not even do the program.

http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-sec-investigation/

His lawyers are actually banning him from meetings lol.

This is some great stuff.

CF:HT is now 3:0 or something like that.

Looks like the shit is approaching the fan and gaining speed. Can they unplug said fan that's the question.

Thanks for the compliments!  

However, quick note, Coin Brief is not Coin Fire.  We are not affiliated with Coin Fire, though we do have respect for their work and have had communications with them in the past (specifically when they were first releasing information about the SEC investigation into GAW).

We gave you a hat tip as well Smiley

Keep searching for the truth!

Yep, I noticed that.  Thank you.

Just sent you an email.  Check it when you have a chance.

I was advised by our legal team to run this program. I have been left out of many other legal meetings, and now being told we may not even do the program.

Looks like the shit is approaching the fan and gaining speed. Can they unplug said fan that's the question.

However, quick note, Coin Brief is not Coin Fire.  We are not affiliated with Coin Fire, though we do have respect for their work and have had communications with them in the past (specifically when they were first releasing information about the SEC investigation into GAW).
I am not questioning the integrity of either one of you guys, but my initial thought was Josh just paid someone to write a somewhat positive article about the situation with the Honors program to further delay this mess.  There is very little communication coming from GAW and I am wondering how we can be reasonably sure that Coin Brief wasn't paid to write this?

Oh, I understand.  It is understandable, after everything that has happened recently.

In all honesty, I think someone else already hit the nail on the head with this one.

Reading between the lines it appears to me that he showed some of the emails to some true believers to try and appease them and they turned around and leaked them because they are tired of GAW's shit.

He leaked his own emails to people he thought were on his side.  However, some of those people were not exactly "on GAW's side" anymore.  I don't know about Coin Fire's source, but our source has been relaying info to us for a while.  Most of it was relatively vague, and didn't have any immediately incriminating information in it.  However, these emails were beautiful.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:11:47 AM

This is the story that just keeps on giving!!
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:12:08 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 06:23:04 AM by bitcoinnoisseur

im curious. some of the leaks are relatively recent and between lawyers. is joshie leaking this info to make himself appear innocent or did the leaked documents come from hackers?

Reading between the lines it appears to me that he showed some of the emails to some true believers to try and appease them and they turned around and leaked them because they are tired of GAW's shit.

This ^^^

like i stated earlier, this is homero's chance to show that he's been forced out of his own company, unable to fulfill the promises of paybase/paycoin/pay***

then he will take a month off to get situated in whatever third world country he can get to, leaving his wife and kids behind to deal with the horrible life he's created for them.

and on the first day of his second month as a "new" man, scamero will pitch his business plan and all of the internet idiots will flock to his nuts again.

rinse and repeat.

One thing I would bet the farm on is that lil Homero isn't running anywhere. He doesn't have the fucking balls for a life on the run. He's still a confused little altar boy at heart, albeit a lying scheming one. He is not cut out for prison though either which leaves him in one hell of a conundrum.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:13:32 AM

im curious. some of the leaks are relatively recent and between lawyers. is joshie leaking this info to make himself appear innocent or did the leaked documents come from hackers?
I think that one legendary hacker guy that goes by 4chan did this.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:14:50 AM

Mr ganza have heart of gold! How we help support great leader! Coinfur = FUD!! XPY = moon!!

waves buy xpy sign

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:31:13 AM

I am not questioning the integrity of either one of you guys, but my initial thought was Josh just paid someone to write a somewhat positive article about the situation with the Honors program to further delay this mess.  There is very little communication coming from GAW and I am wondering how we can be reasonably sure that Coin Brief wasn't paid to write this?

Oh, I understand.  It is understandable, after everything that has happened recently.

In all honesty, I think someone else already hit the nail on the head with this one.

He leaked his own emails to people he thought were on his side.  However, some of those people were not exactly "on GAW's side" anymore.  I don't know about Coin Fire's source, but our source has been relaying info to us for a while.  Most of it was relatively vague, and didn't have any immediately incriminating information in it.  However, these emails were beautiful.

I'm sure this wont come as a shock.....

Homero is leaking all of the information on purpose. he's leaking information to coinfire, coinbrief, on his own forum.... anything he can do to keep himself in the spotlight, painted as the victim.

Why would a canadian company (Coinfire) have a source at the SEC? Why is coinfire registered to Eric Dykstra, who is he?

The Cease and Desist from GAW is addressed to a "Mike Johnson" (http://www.scribd.com/doc/248372603/Coinfire-Cease-and-Desist#scribd). Who the fuck is Mike Johnson? Could his name be any more generic?
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:34:11 AM

I'm sure this wont come as a shock.....

Homero is leaking all of the information on purpose. he's leaking information to coinfire, coinbrief, on his own forum.... anything he can do to keep himself in the spotlight, painted as the victim.

Why would a canadian company (Coinfire) have a source at the SEC? Why is coinfire registered to Eric Dykstra, who is he?

The Cease and Desist from GAW is addressed to a "Mike Johnson" (http://www.scribd.com/doc/248372603/Coinfire-Cease-and-Desist#scribd). Who the fuck is Mike Johnson? Could his name be any more generic?

This information definitely didn't come via way of Mr. Garza. I'm sure another cease and desist to add to our pile of them from him will be incoming shortly.

We aren't a Canadian company. We are based in the United States, Mike Johnson is my actual name and we have made no secret of the fact we are who we say we are.

The domain was registered to Eric as he purchased it for us when the original domain was hijacked (we have to wait until a cooldown period ends to change the registration info as it is a .IO domain).

I'm not sure how our feature paints him out to be a victim in anyway. We simply present the facts and information and in this case we showed that he posted a blog entry stating something he knew to be untrue based on the emails.

The emails have been vetted for authenticity and came from multiple sources.

nachoig

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:41:07 AM

The domain was registered to Eric as he purchased it for us when the original domain was hijacked (we have to wait until a cooldown period ends to change the registration info as it is a .IO domain).

BTW, any news about the stolen domain? Is it lost forever?
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:42:18 AM

We are working on a report regarding that in the near future. Long story short, the registrar really messed up and it isn't looking good.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:43:33 AM

Mr ganza have heart of gold! How we help support great leader! Coinfur = FUD!! XPY = moon!!

waves buy xpy sign

see your idea catch on dis gai wave sign too i help mr gramza I wen to my my grama house and rob her things to sell for xpy

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
nachoig

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:47:58 AM

We are working on a report regarding that in the near future. Long story short, the registrar really messed up and it isn't looking good.

Thanks.

Keep us informed. All the best for you.

Cheers
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:50:23 AM

waves buy xpy sign

see your idea catch on dis gai wave sign too i help mr gramza I wen to my my grama house and rob her things to sell for xpy

Live on street better than let leader ganza down!

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:08:38 AM

what if mike johnson isn't who we think he is? What if the owner of coinfire actually works for the SEC?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifLCnyQEAH4J:https://twitter.com/mjohnsonbtc/status/513985493050982401+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

twitter says he's in Washington DC.

Why does mjohnsonbtc/coinfiremike not exist anywhere on the internet prior to september 2014? I can understand that maybe coinfire was created in late 2014, but surely the owner/founder had some internet presence before then?

also, wtf is this? http://mike.ml/

I guess mike figured out the internet a few weeks before releasing SEC documents from the BFL investigation.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:11:28 AM

what if mike johnson isn't who we think he is? What if the owner of coinfire actually works for the SEC?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifLCnyQEAH4J:https://twitter.com/mjohnsonbtc/status/513985493050982401+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

twitter says he's in Washington DC.

Why does mjohnsonbtc/coinfiremike not exist anywhere on the internet prior to september 2014? I can understand that maybe coinfire was created in late 2014, but surely the owner/founder had some internet presence before then?

also, wtf is this? http://mike.ml/

He's gotta be ex sec or prosecutor. He's got many many connections and reports sec news. Homero ganza is extra fucked. Coinfire basically confirmed my suspicions earlier. This is good though, even more credible. I just hope coinbrief discloses any xpy holdings if needed .

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:14:57 AM

He's gotta be ex sec or prosecutor. He's got many many connections and reports sec news. Homero ganza is extra fucked.

You don't just pop up on the internet in september 2014 for the first time ever. Something seems very strange about this.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:17:09 AM

@lolwut, you're either insane or making shit up for an agenda. Please let us know which. The former can be funny, but the latter's just annoying.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:17:34 AM

He's gotta be ex sec or prosecutor. He's got many many connections and reports sec news. Homero ganza is extra fucked.

You don't just pop up on the internet in september 2014 for the first time ever. Something seems very strange about this.

He's a very experienced journalist. There must be a record if that's his real name.

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:19:31 AM

@lolwut, you're either insane or making shit up for an agenda. Please let us know which. The former can be funny, but the latter's just annoying.

I'm asking questions based on what the internets is telling me. I don't think anything I've asked is that far fetched, is it?
Pages: « 1 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 [996] 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: