Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 [998] 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376901 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:55:03 AM

I was advised by our legal team to run this program. I have been left out of many other legal meetings, and now being told we may not even do the program.

http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-sec-investigation/

His lawyers are actually banning him from meetings lol.

HEY! That´s my buddy Legionnaire there in the news.

Cool guy Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:58:14 AM

what if mike johnson isn't who we think he is? What if the owner of coinfire actually works for the SEC?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ifLCnyQEAH4J:https://twitter.com/mjohnsonbtc/status/513985493050982401+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

twitter says he's in Washington DC.

Why does mjohnsonbtc/coinfiremike not exist anywhere on the internet prior to september 2014? I can understand that maybe coinfire was created in late 2014, but surely the owner/founder had some internet presence before then?

also, wtf is this? http://mike.ml/

He's gotta be ex sec or prosecutor. He's got many many connections and reports sec news. Homero ganza is extra fucked. Coinfire basically confirmed my suspicions earlier. This is good though, even more credible. I just hope coinbrief discloses any xpy holdings if needed .

It is amazing the connections you can make in college if you are social and try to hang out with diverse crowds and you date a lot Wink
social butterflies like yourself usually have more than 24 facebook friends... unless of course "mike johnson" isn't your real name Smiley

Totally my real name but I reset my social media account to no longer be tied with my former Facebook profile. It is important to me that sources aren't compromised under any circumstances so I have taken steps to silo off my life.

I really wanted to write, it was something I was extremely passionate about for a long time before starting Coin Fire and I always figured I'd try to do everything right up front that I could. I've made some mistakes and some days I wish I hadn't full on deleted versus deactivating my old Facebook profile.... then I realize how much more productive I am without status updates and pictures of friends who have started families and feel the need to share constant kid pictures Wink

Surely you can see how it seems as if everything that you report just so happens to also coincide around GAW releases, announcements, etc. and drives free traffic to them. Whether it is hashlets, PayBase, CC purchases/Stripe, to now giving him a "see, look at what's going on" Honors Program excuse days after he dropped seeds of doubt about some issues.

So let's examine some facts:
Everything you report has some kind of plausible deniability on Josh's end.
There's nothing "concrete", ever.
You keep saying there's more.
You didn't exist on the internet before this summer.

Sound familiar? Sounds exactly like GAW's business model to me. Everything you "report" sends and stirs up more traffic than that scamming piece of shit deserves.

Sorry but it all seems a little too convenient to me.

I understand your concerns but we've reported on a plethora of other topics outside of GAW. We reported extensively on SEC involvement with 2.0 companies, we reported extensively on the BFL raid and subsequent court movements, we've reported on things such as Coinjelly, we've reported on a wide range of merchant acceptance and other topics.

It isn't fair to say that Coin Fire covers only GAW things. We've reported on a large selection of items and the GAW posts are no where near the biggest traffic drivers for us.

A lot of people have asked for more transparency and I think we've done a great job of balancing source confidence and documents. We've published a commitment to sharing our editorial and contributor bibles on GitHub, we've shared how we vet sources and really tried to bring some transparency to the space.

We don't take money for articles, we have fully disclosed a large number of things that many of our peers in tech journalism haven't (not bitcoin specific) and have been working to even a greater level of accountability and responsibility. Things take time, we are a small team, we have a limited budget and I was not a journalist by trade prior to this so it will take some learning as well.

We are working pretty hard and diligently to bring ALL of the cryptocurrency news that we can. We don't publish things that are widely reported when possible, we try to keep it to mostly original pieces and we have a large number of stories in the works that aren't GAW related. Some of these stories are in the third or fourth month of investigation and we want to make sure we get everything right.

We are going to keep reporting on the topics that we receive and vet information on, the topics that our readers have asked for and the stories we feel are the most newsworthy. I hate saying keep watching because it seems like an empty promise but we have kept our promises and published materials as we can previously and will keep doing so in the future.

I'm long on reporting the news because I've discovered this is something I am truly passionate about and a space where some disruption is always good Wink

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:01:42 AM

I think the answer to what the agenda is, is exactly how the reporters received these secret emails.

1. On Sunday Homer's 150$/week man-servant is shown emails showing the delay is due to the lawyers, the man-servant is given the green light to post on the forum that he has seen the lawyers emails it is their fault.

2. At the same time Homero sends the same emails to a handful of confidantes? Why? What does he say to them, 'look guys I am not lying here are the emails from my lawyer saying I cannot proceed'? Did he send them to this handful of confidantes solicited? Or did the respond to him having his man-servant view and detail them on his forum.

3. 2 days go by and two news .orgs surface with copies of these emails.  The question is why? The bigger question is what exactly did the sender(s) say to the news .orgs? What part of the email did they suggest the reporters look at. 'hey look at these emails it confirms your story that there is an SEC investigation' or ' hey look at these emails see Homero isn't lying the lawyers have him tied up and he cannot proceed'.

What introduction and what was the given reason to each reporter as to why they should look at these emails. And why two days later if Homero did indeed CC all the confidantes on Sunday but just allowed his man-servant to post confirmation of them.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:03:07 AM

ahahah!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31065/small-update

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:03:56 AM

I was advised by our legal team to run this program. I have been left out of many other legal meetings, and now being told we may not even do the program.

This is some great stuff.

CF:HT is now 3:0 or something like that.

Looks like the shit is approaching the fan and gaining speed. Can they unplug said fan that's the question.

This whole fiasco had better end in a big fucking bang or I'm going to be extremely disappointed. I don't watch television and very few movies so this IS my Reality TV. I think the season and possibly the series finale of ALL MY CHILDREN's College Funds Are Gone is fastly approaching. It has been a neverending plot twisting roller coaster of a ride and I expect nothing less than a Macy's 4th of July fireworks display at the culmination. To be continued...

Lol.. Since last July!! Season Finale..

Where is that selfie of Homero's wife? That should cheer things up around here.

This is her and her friend right?  Grin

OR maybe this is her:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoolicious/305539866149960?sk=info&tab=page_info

A good whoreChristian girl... OBVIOUSLY!
geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:10:47 AM

I think the tell-tale is sign is how giddy Homero is right now, brimming with confidence, back tweeting, back posting updates. All smiles and cheers as these emails were leaked and published. Instead of fuming at the betrayal of trust, being caught out in yet another and even bigger lie, he's happy as a pig in shit, which is he is and is in. Just how he likes it.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:11:15 AM

I think the answer to what the agenda is, is exactly how the reporters received these secret emails.

1. On Sunday Homer's 150$/week man-servant is shown emails showing the delay is due to the lawyers, the man-servant is given the green light to post on the forum that he has seen the lawyers emails it is their fault.

2. At the same time Homero sends the same emails to a handful of confidantes? Why? What does he say to them, 'look guys I am not lying here are the emails from my lawyer saying I cannot proceed'? Did he send them to this handful of confidantes solicited? Or did the respond to him having his man-servant view and detail them on his forum.

3. 2 days go by and two news .orgs surface with copies of these emails.  The question is why? The bigger question is what exactly did the sender(s) say to the news .orgs? What part of the email did they suggest the report look at. 'he look at these emails it confirms your story that there is an SEC investigation' or ' hey look at these emails see Homero isn't lying the lawyers have him tied up and he cannot proceed'.

What introduction and what was the given reason to each reporter as to why they should look at these emails. And why two days later if Homero did indeed CC all the confidantes on Sunday but just allowed his man-servant to post confirmation of them.

We've had the emails since the night they were sent but need at least three confirmations per our policies that we've posted on our site: http://coinfire.io/2015/02/02/clarifying-our-editorial-process-and-guidelines/

The initial email was not prefaced by the source, they've given us materials in the past and knew that sending it to us would help give us clarification on the situation inside GAW. Our initial emails with them stated we weren't interested in running them as we didn't know the legalities of doing so.

We would speak with our attorneys and legal representation extensively the next morning regarding the emails and received even more of the bigger picture from another source. As the day progressed we received further confirmation from multiple sources and began investigating the authenticity of the emails. What started with a simple screenshot would later evolve in to being forwarded the entire emails with RAW headers in tact.

No one was trying to lead us to a story here, everyone sending us materials was just doing what they have been doing for a while now... sending us RAW materials.

We spent the better part of this afternoon discussing how we should handle the situation while drafting a post and speaking with further legal representation.

Ultimately we decided that it was news-worthy because the emails showed that a lie had been perpetuated via a blog post on PayBase and that was newsworthy.

We receive a large number of tips regarding a wide range of topics each day including GAW and most will end up in the trash. This one happened to come in via several sources and we knew that we could verify the authenticity of the messages when one source very familiar with the entire situation turned over several records relevant to the entire situation. We sent someone in person nearby to verify and everything fell in to place to bring this piece to light.

To reiterate, we received screenshots first, then RAW emails, and finally the last piece of the puzzle was delivered in real life to one of our contributors who happened to be near one of the sources that allowed us to further verify the information.

No conspiracy exists regarding the "timing" of this feature. We simply worked through our own clear process and the piece was released when it was ready, not in coordination or at the request of a source or even rushed for sudden page-views.

We standby our reporting and our process but we are working to make this more transparent using GitHub to let others make suggestions as to how things could be done better.

geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:17:01 AM

I am talking about Homero's agenda in sending multiple parties his supposed confidantes, these confidential emails, then to have them oddly appear in reporters hands. Your explanation is clear, someone sends you whatever when ever regardless of content. Question then is, is this the same case with the other reporter, or was he given a suggestion as to what to use in the email, or given a reason for the email being sent to him.  Outside of all of that is why is Homero actually sending multiparties all these emails in the first place.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:24:52 AM

In fact I would go so far as to say he is even thumbing his nose at everyone:

From now on, I will communicate through a team of trusted individuals that know me

https://archive.today/z82tu#selection-835.225-835.307

Right after his emails being leaked by the very same.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:27:46 AM

3. 2 days go by and two news .orgs surface with copies of these emails.  The question is why? The bigger question is what exactly did the sender(s) say to the news .orgs? What part of the email did they suggest the reporters look at. 'hey look at these emails it confirms your story that there is an SEC investigation' or ' hey look at these emails see Homero isn't lying the lawyers have him tied up and he cannot proceed'.

Our GAW source has sent us a lot more than just these emails, but most of it hasn't been very useful in terms of a full article.  We have been building a folder on GAW for quite some time now, partially from the source that we received the emails from, but mostly from reaching out to various people, digging into GAW's past (and connections), and combing through as much information as we could find. We have just been waiting on something concrete to start stacking this information around.

There was no real direction given to us regarding the emails.  We have been receiving a constant stream of information, screenshots, logs, etc. from our source, but the SEC mentions seemed worthy of an article alone, simply because they contradicted what GAW had been stating publicly.

Btw, Coin Fire may have received them earlier, but we didn't receive the emails until late yesterday evening.  At that point, it was simply too late to get it moving forward.  I spent most of the morning gathering various materials that I will be using over the next few days to finish fleshing this out, and getting the first part of the article posted.

Anyway, it is time for me to go to sleep.

Edit:  Sorry if I am starting to repeat myself.  I should have been in bed an hour ago.  Hopefully this makes sense.
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:30:04 AM

I am talking about Homero's agenda in sending multiple parties his supposed confidantes, these confidential emails, then to have them oddly appear in reporters hands. Your explanation is clear, someone sends you whatever when ever regardless of content. Question then is, is this the same case with the other reporter, or was he given a suggestion as to what to use in the email, or given a reason for the email being sent to him.  Outside of all of that is why is Homero actually sending multiparties all these emails in the first place.

What made him say via a method of communication that could be subject to a subpeona that Hashlet profits came from day-trading? Wink

geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:38:32 AM

@Coin Brief

Thank you, that clears that up.

So working backwards, Homero sent his confidantes everything. Not selected tidbits. Why would he do that. The emails include the SEC revelation. When you look at the emails received, is it because it is in the same sentence or same thread of an email exchange that if he snipped that portion out it would interrupt the flow of the conversation? Or can you see in the email thread where he might have snipped that out in one place and forgot in another?  So far, there doesn't seem to be any real reason he would have needed to include the SEC investigation comment in, no reason either that he could not have sanitized the emails he sent his confidantes, explaining some things are confidential confidential or irrelevant etc. They would sure understand since they are not entitled to anything really. Where what why and how do they include that confirmation of the SEC investigation.

I am still thinking he was trying to dispel the Coinfire article's content of the SEC investigation 1000's pages, files and ....etc, trying to dispel the seriousness of it, by simply leaving in that simple sentence that the SEC has opened just an inquiry is all. Not this monstrous full blown imminent shutdown as CoinFire claims.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:44:33 AM

This is what Homero was quibbling about. Not that there is an SEC investigation rather the extent and seriousness of it.

Coin Fire was able to “…obtain more than 1,000 pages of an investigation file from a confirmed [Securities Exchange] Commission employee that also has a bombshell draft of a potential enforcement litigation action against [Paybase]” The article further claims that these alleged materials “are the raw investigation notes being used to decide whether an enforcement action against the company will take place.

By leaving in that one liner, form the lawyer that they just or recently ONLY opened a file is what he is trying to get across. IMO.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:48:32 AM

Ignoring the whole "we lied about the SEC investigation" thing as if it doesn't affect anything. No mention of buyback anymore. Just recently the whole team was working on the buyback program, now "the majority of the team is focused on merchant on boarding and building merchant tools.". Amazingly XPY is not crashing. So that shows that nobody really believed in the buyback to begin with, but I still don't get where the $1 valuation is coming from. Surely nobody could be as foolish as to trust that the "team" can release something that works and find blind and deaf cavemen to sign up as merchants.

Archive: https://archive.today/z82tu (I stole geegaw's link)
geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:49:37 AM

Thinking back this is actually par for the course with Homero, I cannot think of a specific example but he is just such a dunderhead he has done similar in inadvertent revelations [maybe confessions is a better word] in the past.

"BULLSHIT, I WASN'T LYING ABOUT THAT, I WAS LYING ABOUT THIS. DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS"  Cheesy

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:22:22 AM

Same thing happened with the BTC conference. They decided to give Homero the benefit of the doubt, not bar him, let him speak. One of the people even conducted an open review on Reddit before the conference.

And what happens Homero fucks them all right up the azz. Fucking around trying to change dates and venues, blaming them for not speaking, not showing up at all, completely and utterly screws them all over. Believe you me, they have learned there lesson as quoted in the last article about that fiasco.

Pretty clear to me Mizz van Cleef does not know what she is in for changing the diapers hourly of Homero hourly.

Perhaps she ought to be informed?

Reporters might want to bombard her with comments for the quotes in the leaked emails, asking her if that is her and if it is true etc. Look it must be true these are your emails your client leaked and passed on to all his friends.  Let her know her snake like client will be stringing her along, ultimately blaming her for his woes, and in the end sullying her name and reputation.

Just like the poor bastards at the BTC conference. Good thing there is those guys have some influence and behind closed doors warned just about any BTC operator from payments to whatever to steer the hell clear of this freak called Homero.

I think Mizz van Cleef is in for a monumentally bumpy ride if she does not wake up fast.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:04:57 AM

Homero sucks. GAW sucks. PayCoin sucks. A perfect trifecta.  Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:07:58 AM

Wow, this shitfest still going?

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:32:13 AM

This is some great stuff.

CF:HT is now 3:0 or something like that.

Looks like the shit is approaching the fan and gaining speed. Can they unplug said fan that's the question.

This whole fiasco had better end in a big fucking bang or I'm going to be extremely disappointed. I don't watch television and very few movies so this IS my Reality TV. I think the season and possibly the series finale of ALL MY CHILDREN's College Funds Are Gone is fastly approaching. It has been a neverending plot twisting roller coaster of a ride and I expect nothing less than a Macy's 4th of July fireworks display at the culmination. To be continued...

Had to LOL at your post. I am similar, refuse to watch bland TV.
Side note, I was put on to "The Blacklist" ... great TV show, well worth the time IMO. Give it a try...
As for the JG show, I agree, the noise this one has made getting here should warrant a suitably spectacular finale.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:57:38 AM

Wow, this shitfest still going?

It's starting to get really interesting now as the entire scheme starts to unravel...
Pages: « 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 [998] 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: