Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376909 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:59:29 PM

Here´s a little quote from a few weeks ago. csmaria was it ?

Maybe all the hang-first-wait-for-evidence-to-emerge-maybe garbage running roughshod around these threads over this or that operation, will take note but I doubt it

One thing is filing a complaint, another is accusing a company of being a ponzi, and randomly trashing its reputation when no harm was done; and even worse - non customers randomly trashing a business around and ruining its reputation - thats sabotage.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy, roaming around forums and posting false acusations on a business will destroy its reputation and scare away customers, and this will ultimatelly kill the business, it dies and yes if it died it must be a scam... sheesh

So you think the problem isn't all of the broken promises and misleading claims and botched launches, and the fact that what was actually delivered was just a broken peercoin clone ... the problem is that people on this thread post about those things?  

Well, the garbage I mentioned runs systematically roughshod over operations where no promise or claim has been broken. This garbage problem isn´t just about this corporation only, thought I made that clear.

Well, this thread is about GAW/paybase/paycoin. And what is hurting paycoin isn't any of what you're suggesting. What's hurt paycoin is (a) a history of misleading claims and broken promises, and (b) the fact that what was actually delivered after all those glowing promises was just a hyper-inflationary peercoin clone. A hyper-inflating peercoin clone isn't worth a twelve million dollar market cap.  Think about that.

Based on what has actually been delivered so far XPY is massively overpriced at $0.90 per coin and a $12 million market cap.

The mystery isn't what has suppressed the price, the mystery is how they've managed to prop up the price this much for this long, without actually delivering anything that would come close to justifying the current price, and in spite of all the things that were said about Amazon and the CAF and so on that turned out not to be true.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:50:01 PM

At this rate, a few more months of this thread and I will have entire pages on ignore.

BTC trading and BFX swaps have been fun lately, can't we just be happy about that?
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:58:56 PM

Funny how the simplest question makes Paycoin supporters scurry around like cockroaches. You guys can answer how merchants accepting XPY will drive the price up any time. Seriously. As a bonus, please explain how a merchant hiring a tech staff to deal with accepting XPY and dealing with exchanging it to BTC and then to cash every day is FREE. I would love to hear about how things get done for free in business. I have apparently been doing things the hard way for the past few decades and actually PAYING employees. I would love to hear about these free employees.
Obviously he's not going to answer..... it takes like $1,000 to make the price drop 20%, he can't be that stupid to think a large merchant dumping $10,000 daily will help the price.

first of i am not deffending any side of this posts, but i just want to say that really even with bitcoin when merchants like tigerdirect.com or overstock.com or expedia.com get merchandise paid for in bitcoin i think they auto sell at price. They dont care if the price is up or down ironically they just want the fiat $$$

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:00:28 PM

So let me get this straight one more time..

To reiterate-- no buyback program WTFF
and im sure you guys saw this.....                    http://captiongenerator.com/30992/Bagholding-Hitler-Reacts-to-XPY-Ponzi-Scheme

dam i just seen this post i am deffinately behind i was sick for some time so have not caught up on all my usual places i follow and read everything. I wonder if that is what made price of paycoin go up on cryptsy exchange.  Huh

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:07:11 PM

What are these people basing this on?

Math, Common Sense, and History say that a merchant will dump crypto as soon as they get it. Even a small (~$5,000/day) merchant would drive the price of XPY down an extra decimal place or two every day. There has to be liquidity (Buy Bid) depth enough to absorb a merchant or it simply does not work. XPY is no where near being able to support real merchants. "Somebody" told these idiots that merchants accepting XPY will instantly drive the price up and they never stopped to think about the way it actually works.

I believe that was if they are accepting it for above market value.

Like, if you grant that a large merchant with millions of items will start accepting xpy at a $20 valuation, then I could see how that would make the price go up.

The problem is that no proof of such merchant has materialized.

It just doesn't make sense for a merchant to do that. In real life if I give a merchant $20 for a widget, he puts some money in his pocket, and buys another widget (or something else to sell for me). If I give a merchant a paycoin for a widget, what is he going to do next? That paycoin is not enough to buy another widget (or anything really). No one has ever explained what the people (merchants, gaw, honors program, whatever) that pay $20 or give away $20 worth of product for 1 xpy were going to do with that xpy after they got it. There is no way to believe the $20 number (or any number really) without that explanation.
No offense to anyone... but GAW customers are, generally speaking, noobs. Basic concepts such as "lets find a merchant to legitimize us!" seem wonderful in theory because they think anyone even slightly acknowledging their investment will suppress the negativity. The actuality is that they don't truly understand what the hell they are doing, or what this "investment" even is.

Anyone with a brain knows that a coin with minimal support has absolutely zero chance of withstanding a large merchant with millions of products dumping the coin to fiat, which it would absolutely have to do to stay afloat. There is no chance a merchant "holds" the coins. The money for the products being sold needs to come from somewhere. Either these people just don't have a basic understanding of how a merchant functions in terms of buying the actual products that they sell or they understand it and just want some other moron to be stuck "holding". Either way, we can all agree that no merchant in a million years would "hold" a volatile coin and they are instantly dumping the coin to btc->usd to pay their bills. If that user base thinks they're seeing "dumps" now, just wait until a merchant has to unload all day.

The stupidity is astounding, even from Mr. Ganza supporting this idea. They need to find people that want to BUY their coin, not fucking dump it instantly.

lol i will admit and i have said it before i myself bought several miners cloud miners and a few physical from gaw and i will admit i liked them as well in the past. I know they raped me i didnt even get a chance to atleast spit on the shaft so wouldnt hurt so bad, happen so fast. I do say you are correct when there is hardcore gaw fans who will still try to put more into it if they could.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:10:35 PM

Uhmmm... WTF?

Thanks, but no thanks.

lol he wants to be your friend, i would take the invite it seems like he is coming with a gift to his side if i may say so. Who knows what the gift might do for you  Tongue

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:15:21 PM

Kind of sad, I offered to take over all of his companies and subsidiaries a few weeks ago (with conditions of course). I guess good luck to their new CEO!

With your history of shilling for LTCGear, you would have been perfect for the job!

You couldn't be more correct with that comment.   Chris from LTCgear recently did a Q&A in litecointalk and I am not joking but the mage was more protective of him than any of the people who have lost large amounts of money.   Pretty disappointing considering the Mage's position within the litecoin community.

Perhaps the Mage would like to comment on why he was so protective of Chris during that Q&A

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0

It was also disgusting how many posters during the "Q&A" thanked Chris profusely for being so open and posting. I was like WTF? He posted nothing of use and kept ignoring questions about when people would finally get paid.

lol they was thanking him for just being there, that is all it took to make their days better. Maybe they was paid attendees to go on there and make it look so good like they are humbled. I tell you the koolaid they have is strong and mind control, why couldnt i have has those snake skills in high school.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:18:02 PM

I was going to post that thread as well. Here is the current archive: https://archive.today/9ZwMl

And another newer one with some more posts added: https://archive.today/9s1u4

P.S: It is very easy to archive things on https://archive.today/  Just copy/paste the url of the thread you want to archive in the box and hit enter.

The CEO strikes back. I like the part about trust and professionalism.

mmmmm that sounds so good looks like it would have made a great star wars movie, i wonder if George Lucas would have had been interested in the name of the movie lol  Roll Eyes

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:24:53 PM

TEKcoin its time tested, fast, fair, no premine no ipo/ico and pays up to 40% stake every 30 days. This rate effectively mimics mining hardware Roi times to those that historically sustained the pow miners well. Still scarce after over 1.5 years and under 8 million minted, now is the time to get in.

40% every 30 days? So it compounds to 5,600% annually? That's worse hyper-inflation than XPY.

Market cap $34k. Daily volume of 1 (one) BTC. Down 95% from the peak. It appears to be a shitcoin even more pathetic than XPY.

i tell you what when companies that first established as legit then post information like this before they go rouge, well will deffinately make some of the customers follow them without questioning any logic or be like how can they support those numbers   Shocked

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:28:03 PM

It is absolutely inevitiable that this romance will too come to an end. Unreliable Homero is unreliable.  Roll Eyes From day one.  The fall-out from this love fest should be epic. People just don't see it, Homero is only interested in Homero, nothing and no body else. He can festoon all you losers with all the highfalutin titles in the world, means jack shit son.  It is clear he gets his jolllies off from roping you in and tossing you to the curb. People, things, ideas, doctors, cars, wives, everything.

first of let me say i like the picture it is funny as hell, reminds me of some failed cartoon. Now sadly he might have gotten his jollies off roping in all those people and then keeping them on the line so long with even more and more better upgrades

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:33:22 PM

I still hold Paycoin? What can I do?

Sell it ASAP, or wait for another uptrend on that shitty market?    Huh

edit this is not investment advice, it's based on my opinion that this is a big scam. thanks.

lol to funny i would have said when you posted this keep on dreaming, that wont be happening. Then to my shock  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  i see the price of paycoin go up crazy on cryptsy. I must admit i did not follow it so not sure if its still up or not but still some crazy  stuff. I say someone is trying to make it look pretty or new meat bitting

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:36:10 PM

Bitcoin will fade for the same reasons that first-generation technologies always fade. The sooner the better.

Completely wrong.

First of all, old technologies don't always fade.

Second, Bitcoin is constantly evolving. As soon as someone creates a coin that is not total shit, bitcoin will add it's features via sidechains.

i dont understand something, why is it that people who support gaw always seem to say bitcoin will fail. This and that horrible things will happen to it. Other alt coins seem to say they will be bitcoin competitor or will work along side bitcoin. The hardcore koolaid drinkers just plain out say it will fail and they will take over lol  Roll Eyes

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:37:20 PM

first of i am not deffending any side of this posts, but i just want to say that really even with bitcoin when merchants like tigerdirect.com or overstock.com or expedia.com get merchandise paid for in bitcoin i think they auto sell at price. They dont care if the price is up or down ironically they just want the fiat $$$

Of course. At least BTC has some market depth preventing it from crashing to $0.90. XPY can be crashed by a few gift cards.

I wonder if that is what made price of paycoin go up on cryptsy exchange.  Huh

A "verbal" deal with Mastercard was pre-announced.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:38:52 PM

Paycoin is a pointless clone wrapped in a blanket of scam, but there are alt coins that are innovative. Bitcoin will fade for the same reasons that first-generation technologies always fade. The sooner the better.

Yep, just like those ridiculous ground cars faded quickly after flying cars came along.

I haven't seen practical flying cars yet, but I've seen lots of other first-generation technologies be displaced by competitors that offered real innovations. It's inevitable.

i will ask this without any disrespect ment or any kind of insult being intended. Do you have paycoin, i guess i should ask how much paycoin do you have and at what price did you buy into it. If answer is going to be negative or rude then just dont even answer me i was just wondering like i said ment nothing bad by it

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:39:14 PM

Other than some obvious pumps followed by massive dumps on an almost daily basis, what price increase are you referring to DarkAngel? XPY is down over 95% from it's high. Massively down is the new up, or what?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bananafana

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:42:19 PM

Bitcoin will fade for the same reasons that first-generation technologies always fade. The sooner the better.

Completely wrong.

Second, Bitcoin is constantly evolving. As soon as someone creates a coin that is not total shit, bitcoin will add it's features via sidechains.

i dont understand something, why is it that people who support gaw always seem to say bitcoin will fail. This and that horrible things will happen to it. Other alt coins seem to say they will be bitcoin competitor or will work along side bitcoin. The hardcore koolaid drinkers just plain out say it will fail and they will take over lol  Roll Eyes

You quoted me and Jimmothy, but neither of us support GAW. I just think bitcoin will be displaced because it's first-generation technology in cryptocurrency, and it can't evolve as fast as alt coins can. That's just the normal course of things for first-generation technologies.

Just to be very clear, XPY is no threat to BTC whatsoever. Probably neither is any alt coin currently out there. It's just a matter of time though.
bananafana

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:44:01 PM

Paycoin is a pointless clone wrapped in a blanket of scam, but there are alt coins that are innovative. Bitcoin will fade for the same reasons that first-generation technologies always fade. The sooner the better.

Yep, just like those ridiculous ground cars faded quickly after flying cars came along.

I haven't seen practical flying cars yet, but I've seen lots of other first-generation technologies be displaced by competitors that offered real innovations. It's inevitable.

i will ask this without any disrespect ment or any kind of insult being intended. Do you have paycoin, i guess i should ask how much paycoin do you have and at what price did you buy into it. If answer is going to be negative or rude then just dont even answer me i was just wondering like i said ment nothing bad by it

Never owned paycoin, or had anything to do with any of GAW's products. I read the hashcoin whitepaper and thought it was just laughable. What was original in it was dumb, what wasn't dumb wasn't original. I've been watching the trainwreck ever since.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:44:16 PM

Completely wrong.

LOL yeah, sidechains are the new hope.

First-gen technologies don't go away completely. I rode on a real steam train not that long ago, and I have a friend who still has a VCR.

Don't forget incandescent bulbs!  Way better than CFL's.

Bitcoin suffers from block times that are too long to ever make it completely practical in a face to face situation (like in a brick and mortar store).  Not impossible mind you, just not practical.  And I see no way that there could ever be a consensus to change block times.  It would require fundamental changes to the difficulty calculations and conceivably the total coin supply.  In my opinion a digital currency with faster block times will eventually succeed where bitcoin never can due to that limitation alone. 

see thats where i agree with you to some extent, and while i am sure people wont change the block times even if they cut it in half would be major improvement. I know that is where bitcoin needs to work hand in hand with companies like XAPO Debit card. I dont have one myself but from what i understand you hav bitcoin there kinda like coinbase, but when you use the debit card at store or atm ONLY SELLS the amount of bitcoin needed to cover the cost and nothing more. That is something that is good as dont have to preload cards and sell bitcoin at certain point to meet pre load limits there fore loosing ability for price to go up or down  Angry Angry

bananafana

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:46:12 PM

Of course. At least BTC has some market depth preventing it from crashing to $0.90. XPY can be crashed by a few gift cards.

I wonder if that is what made price of paycoin go up on cryptsy exchange.  Huh

A "verbal" deal with Mastercard was pre-announced.

That was small potatoes compared to the "muuuhhh" pre-announcement:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/32651

I'm amazed it hasn't been deleted yet. Read all of his comments. Best case, he was drunk posting.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:49:23 PM

Never owned paycoin, or had anything to do with any of GAW's products. I read the hashcoin whitepaper and thought it was just laughable. What was original in it was dumb, what wasn't dumb wasn't original. I've been watching the trainwreck ever since.

i will be honest with you, i never read the whitepaper on this fiasco. The time it took for it to come out and all the promises before it came out was to many for my book. So i was just like you i will follow it and see what it does. I had some and i mean like under double digits of paycoin that i had when they converted my gaw points to them without asking. Part of me thinks this coin would have MAYBE had some chance if it ipo at like $1.00 at the most and let any growth if any happen there

Pages: « 1 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: