Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376909 times)
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:03:48 PM

Keep it nice guys. It is ok if not everybody is on the same page...thats what a forum is for  Wink
I try
God knows i try
You watch they will paste a load of stuff about homeless people and drugs soon.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:06:05 PM

Funny how the simplest question makes Paycoin supporters scurry around like cockroaches. You guys can answer how merchants accepting XPY will drive the price up any time. Seriously. As a bonus, please explain how a merchant hiring a tech staff to deal with accepting XPY and dealing with exchanging it to BTC and then to cash every day is FREE. I would love to hear about how things get done for free in business. I have apparently been doing things the hard way for the past few decades and actually PAYING employees. I would love to hear about these free employees.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:07:22 PM

Funny how the simplest question makes Paycoin supporters scurry around like cockroaches. You guys can answer how merchants accepting XPY will drive the price up any time. Seriously. As a bonus, please explain how a merchant hiring a tech staff to deal with accepting XPY and dealing with exchanging it to BTC and then to cash every day is FREE. I would love to hear about how things get done for free in business. I have apparently been doing things the hard way for the past few decades and actually PAYING employees. I would love to hear about these free employees.
Obviously he's not going to answer..... it takes like $1,000 to make the price drop 20%, he can't be that stupid to think a large merchant dumping $10,000 daily will help the price.
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:09:03 PM

Secondly there is almost nobody who purchases anything with btc yet.

Are you the CEO of bitcoin?

If not, I'm not sure how you could know this.
I bought myself a xbox one with BTC for Christmas Smiley
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:09:25 PM

I am sorry i cannot help you anymore
Just understand the the thing is still being built.
And you no nothing about the future markets
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:13:16 PM

I don't mean to interrupt your clown pitch there but, how exactly does merchants accepting XPY raise the price? Simple question Dave. HOW does a merchant accepting XPY raise the price?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:13:21 PM

GAW believer's explain how merchant acceptance raises XPY price.

Merchant acceptance is one of the things Bitcoin price is struggling with, because it causes continuous downward price pressure due to merchants constantly dumping BTC every day.

Again: EXPLAIN how merchants accepting XPY will make the price go up. CONCENTRATE!
Dumping bitcoin cos its too slow and they don't want it, it does not suit their purpose
If youy cannot see past the end of your nose you are beyond help.

YOU CONCENTRATE
AND TRY TO WAKE UP

WTF are you smoking , Dave? Are you going to attempt to explain why merchants accepting XPY will make the price go up or not?

CHILD

Attacking the commentator instead of forming a constructive argument around your position leads me to believe that you are a SHILL, of weak mind, or both.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:14:38 PM

well I heard from a friend that Josh is a standup guy and I quote "he has always made good on his promises for gaw"

My friend also said that the people spreading the fud are 13 year old pimple nerds, and that worst comes to worst we can take a trip to his
house and beat him up..

either way whats up with this buyback program anyone think it will go through. Thats like a 2000% profit from where xpy stands,
AND the deadline is in 2 weeks. Is there a chance of this thing going even lower than a dollar??If I buy now will I be rich come the spring??

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:15:09 PM

No, it's not being built. Their dev staff is gone. Some volunteer posted a change to the code to get rid of that warning message that's been there for weeks, but nobody is around to roll out a new wallet. Josh keeps trying to get the community to build things for him, with the sort of half-assed results you'd expect. There was never any CAF funding. Their revenue streams are drying up. He's happy to make empty promises, like a $10 Amazon gift card for 1 XPY, and then do nothing, just to keep stringing people along.
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:16:25 PM

I don't mean to interrupt your clown pitch there but, how exactly does merchants accepting XPY raise the price? Simple question Dave. HOW does a merchant accepting XPY raise the price?
I have already answered your question paul
You just don't understand
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:19:35 PM

well I heard from a friend that Josh is a standup guy and I quote "he has always made good on his promises for gaw"

My friend also said that the people spreading the fud are 13 year old pimple nerds, and that worst comes to worst we can take a trip to his
house and beat him up..

either way whats up with this buyback program anyone think it will go through. Thats like a 2000% profit from where xpy stands,
AND the deadline is in 2 weeks. Is there a chance of this thing going even lower than a dollar??If I buy now will I be rich come the spring??

Not sure if you're joking (Josh actually has a horrible track record for keeping promises) but the buyback program has been "postponed." And if they do let people sign up, where do you think the money is going to come from? They claimed to have $100 million in funding, but that was a lie. They have no way of making it work, which is probably why Josh is looking for every excuse to break that promise like so many others.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:21:24 PM

house and beat him up..

Shill HARDER!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:22:00 PM

No, you did not answer how merchants accepting XPY will raise the price. Please feel free to do so anytime.

Anybody with a lick of common sense can figure out that it will actually drive the price DOWN. There has to be enough liquidity (Buy Bid depth) in the market to absorb the dump of XPY from merchants every day, and the fact is it does not exist. Not even close. Not to mention the fact that merchants dumping XPY would be taking away the opportunity for Josh&Co to dump their endless supply of XPY , which is the entire reason for this whole scam in the first place.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:23:25 PM

Secondly there is almost nobody who purchases anything with btc yet.

Are you the CEO of bitcoin?

If not, I'm not sure how you could know this.
I bought myself a xbox one with BTC for Christmas Smiley

I actually bought a PS3 and a bunch of games and 2nd controller, a new storm door for my house (with installation) from home depot, gifts for most of my family, and 6 months worth of food for my dog. All with btc.

So I'd have to disagree that no one uses it.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:24:13 PM

What are these people basing this on?

Math, Common Sense, and History say that a merchant will dump crypto as soon as they get it. Even a small (~$5,000/day) merchant would drive the price of XPY down an extra decimal place or two every day. There has to be liquidity (Buy Bid) depth enough to absorb a merchant or it simply does not work. XPY is no where near being able to support real merchants. "Somebody" told these idiots that merchants accepting XPY will instantly drive the price up and they never stopped to think about the way it actually works.

I believe that was if they are accepting it for above market value.

Like, if you grant that a large merchant with millions of items will start accepting xpy at a $20 valuation, then I could see how that would make the price go up.

The problem is that no proof of such merchant has materialized.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:24:30 PM

I know that I am preaching to the choir but...

It doesn't. In fact it has, at best little effect, to, at worse, a drop in price. Most merchants just convert crypto to fiat (that's called dump in our lingo) upon receiving it. Unless merchants adopt the crypto economy and start paying salaries in crypto, paying suppliers in crypto, etc... then merchants will never cause a rise in price, except maybe for short-term 'feeling good' boost from a naive public.

Enough merchants have done so with BTC and no long-term spike has occurred.

Paycoin is a flop. It is a scam run by a scam artist and perpetrated by weak-minded followers who did not do due diligence.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:24:51 PM

No, you did not answer how merchants accepting XPY will raise the price. Please feel free to do so anytime.

Anybody with a lick of common sense can figure out that it will actually drive the price DOWN. There has to be enough liquidity (Buy Bid depth) in the market to absorb the dump of XPY from merchants every day, and the fact is it does not exist. Not even close. Not to mention the fact that merchants dumping XPY would be taking away the opportunity for Josh&Co to dump their endless supply of XPY , which is the entire reason for this whole scam in the first place.

OH MY GOD
YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND THAT
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:31:03 PM

ALL CAP MUCH, DAVE? LMAO. I understand the situation quite well, but thank you for your concern. If you would like to state your reasoning behind how merchant acceptance of Paycoin will raise the price, please , enlighten us. I would also absolutely love to hear about how hiring tech staff to deal with XPY is free. Exactly how many of these free employees can I get, PayCum? Oh, and I heard you took a beating when you "invested" in Paycoin last week thinking the price would be rising soon.

Wish I could invite this person to my home game...

That would be priceless.  Cheesy About like John Candy teaching the Rube how to play poker in Stripes.

monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:32:59 PM

house and beat him up..

Not sure if you're joking (Josh actually has a horrible track record for keeping promises) but the buyback program has been "postponed." And if they do let people sign up, where do you think the money is going to come from? They claimed to have $100 million in funding, but that was a lie. They have no way of making it work, which is probably why Josh is looking for every excuse to break that promise like so many others.

I wasnt sure if I was kidding either im not at all invested in this so dont really care. But this buyback program sounded way to good to be true. So its a fact that theyre not honoring it?? whats with this http://blog.paybase.com/paybase-honors-20-paycoin/  

I thought it was straight to the moon march 1st damn you internets!! Angry

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:39:25 PM

OH MY GOD
YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND THAT

I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO. I CAN ALSO MAKE MY TEXT BIGGER AND SAY THE FOLLOWING: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Acceptance is everything

Like i say you are all beyond help
And you all claim to know the truth
How can you know so much truth about something that is in the making, still  changing, incomplete at the moment?
Answer.... you don't
Pages: « 1 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: