Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 [1215] 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:12:50 AM

I just want to brag (briefly) that the "cornerstone" of that SEC investigation regarding day trading first came from my personal email correspondence with Josh (then posted to HT and scrubbed) which I posted in the original thread back in August or early September.

I asked him five questions, he gave me five answers. He thought he was so clever avoiding the clearly ponzi-related questions that he instead admitted to securities fraud. Good ol' Bigmouth.

It looks like this debacle has finally come to an end. I feel sorry for those who rode this into the ground.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 08:13:41 AM

Got a closeup with vlad tying himself to the mast?

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:29:12 AM

Jihadi Josh good thing you moved to Belgium/France. now you are very close to the polish Stare Kiejkuty intelligence base. old Nazi Sicherheitsdienst (intelligence services for SS) and later on soviet base that cia used or still uses

its mentioned in the dec 2014 torture report. Guantanamo is a hotel compared to it
 Grin

o well can always dream but is someone surprised that he would get involved in funding stuff that could be against his own country?
anything for profit. just like Vlad the impaler
trixter

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:35:30 AM

so, if some editor freelance writer, say, for Engadget, also did recruiting for ISIS, would you condemn the whole website? really? are you judging all his coworkers for one's actions?

FIFY

But seriously, when I read that CNN article today I just couldn't believe it.  Like, what's gonna hit next?

You actually read it?  Perhaps you should read it again, maybe slower this time since they did make it clear that it was a freelance writer and in the same paragraph quoted a different person who was an editor.  The phrasing was poor but it is clear if you slow down when reading.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:58:44 AM

he cant read  Cool

Mr. Gonzos new home gate looks so inviting

sonihr

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:11:37 AM

Everyone here are trolls ! There is a huge conspirary to destroy XPY !! Wake up ! Josh Garza is a savior, he is a hero, he is gawwwsoooommmeeee Smiley All e-mail are fake. Everything is fake. Don't tell me that the mail are DKIM signed... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT Sad

Thanks Josh for keeping my coins safe in paybase Smiley I'm sure once all your unpaid debt will be pay you will honor your $20 floor with alllll your investor's money. $100 million Smiley We will all be rich. Dumpers will be punished. Gawwwwsooommmeeeeee Smiley Smiley Smiley

What goes around comes around...
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:27:37 AM

oh yeah lets not forget that his brother was deeply involved in everything

now that france was terrorized not too long ago they are very active in looking at every piece of intelligence given to them by US agencies. DCRI hq is close (few miles) to the train station Garza family will be using in 4 days. good chance to pick them up for questioning  Smiley
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:34:18 AM

TheMage,
While it would help XPY that you provide input and help them improve, i honestly believe the coin is doomed. It has waaaaay too much baggage to survive. There's also the small detail of someone controlling at least 4.7M coins....unless GAW gave all those coins to XPY, which i'm 99.9% sure won't happen, then there's no hope (in my honest opinion).

It may be doomed, but that doesnt mean that I cant offer help and suggestions Smiley. FYI the premine would be something I push to remove.

I think my reputation along with the folks in this thread who know me can certainly vouch for me. I felt I needed to post this because people are targeting folks who they shouldnt, they should be targeting one and only one person, Mr Garza.

I empathize with many of the victims being baited into this scam but the blame doesn't just exist with Josh and senior management team but directly with the coin itself. The the tiered hyper-inflationary nature, significant premine, centralization, buggy code, and almost everything else about this project was offensive. If part of the group wants to splitoff and produce paycoin 3 than they need to consider that our anger isn't just directed toward the fraud committed by GAW but some fundamental aspects of XPY.

They and you may as well start completely over with a brand new PoS coin or better yet stop producing these things and work on the most legitimate alt or bitcoin itself rather than creating another unnecessary coin.

I'm not involved in all with the exception that I would consult, essentially telling them what they need to fix in order to become relevant. And I do work on the most legitimate alt (as well as a few others, and bitcoin Wink ).

I think my reputation along with the folks in this thread who know me can certainly vouch for me. I felt I needed to post this because people are targeting folks who they shouldnt, they should be targeting one and only one person, Mr Garza.

I empathize with many of the victims being baited into this scam but the blame doesn't just exist with Josh and senior management team but directly with the coin itself. The the tiered hyper-inflationary nature, significant premine, centralization, buggy code, and almost everything else about this project was offensive. If part of the group wants to splitoff and produce paycoin 3 than they need to consider that our anger isn't just directed toward the fraud committed by GAW but some fundamental aspects of XPY.

agree, so at that point, instead of paycoin 2 or paycoin 3, i believe it's way better to instead work in a coin that really has relevant features and that has been honest from the start
(i.e. coins like neos have great features but don't have the marketing or the backing) ...and then there's the obvious gorilla in the room: litecoin. if all the money and time spent by all the people around XPY were invested in litecoin, then it could be growing a lot more than it has.

I LOVE neos, im very good friends with syntaks Cheesy. And yes, dat gorilla....lol!

So I want to add some additional information to this conversation, or more of a reminder to the folks here.

I registered at hashtalk, and made a few posts (amazingly I haven't been banned yet!). I've had a few personal convo's with folks, and I want to remind everyone that there are real genuine people that were swept up in the hype being supporters and got swindled.

Why am I posting this?

Well, because 1. I have a soft spot for genuine people and 2. we really shouldn't shun people if in the end they understand what has transpired. Mr Garza has done some very shady and unscrupulous things, but dont directly take it out on others who have been tricked into his weave of deception.

Two people I want to point out here, and sure I may get trolled for it, but they are Scott Fargo and BitJane. I had a long convo with Bitjane and she seems to have moved on to other things. I think (but this is speculation from me since I didn't directly ask) that she now understands what has happened and no longer wants to be associated with GAW. She is trying to help build up another community unassociated with GAW, and I personally give kudos to her for doing so.

On Scott, I have been trading emails back and forth with him and in the spirit of being transparent I will be doing an interview with him. However, I ended up having a 2 hour phone convo with him last night that really proved to me that he is a die hard crypto community member (not a die hard GAW supporter). He is very curious and ambitious about cryptos, and loves to learn about everything that is going on from the technology to businesses (being a news reporter I can understand why he has this desire). In the end, between both persons I am convinced that they are good people and got dragged into this mess. I would think that I am a good judge of people, and I hope this will ease the trolling off a bit (directly, like emails and such).

Also as I mentioned on hashtalk, I offered to consult on the new XYPteam and their new ventures on fixing the code. I have been put in contact with them via a third party but I have not responded yet, mainly because I am trying to figure out if they are a separate group from GAW. If so, I am more than happy to tell them what needs to be fixed. Their community has taken a beating, mainly from the company that has control of the code base, which is unacceptable to me.

EDIT: Due to the suggestion of someone else, I should state the opinions above are from me and my thoughts on GAW. Not representing any other company or entity.

I don't know BitJane but I agree that Scott Fargo from my brief communication with him sounded like a genuine enthusiast and journalist taking a disproportionate amount of blame. Also keep in mind CCN's (not Fargo's personal) relationship with GAW, uncovered in the e-mails and also now in CoinFire's article.

I disagree regarding XPY though. I think you'd be wasting your time with that one. 97% premine was and remains its death warrant, unless TeamXPY can somehow neutralize that and remove GAW completely. Even then, TeamXPY is headed by Adam Matlack aka Huey, "disciple maker" from Texas, also head of XPY Foundation (the "non-profit"). There is something fishy in all this, be careful or the stink will follow you forever Smiley

Yea Scott got the raw end of everything for trying to help people out. He seems to be a really stand up guy!

As far as the wasting time, this is cryptos! It can fork to remove 97% premine Wink. Also just to state I have ZERO holdings in paycoin Smiley.

So I want to add some additional information to this conversation, or more of a reminder to the folks here.

I registered at hashtalk, and made a few posts (amazingly I haven't been banned yet!). I've had a few personal convo's with folks, and I want to remind everyone that there are real genuine people that were swept up in the hype being supporters and got swindled.

Why am I posting this?

Well, because 1. I have a soft spot for genuine people and 2. we really shouldn't shun people if in the end they understand what has transpired. Mr Garza has done some very shady and unscrupulous things, but dont directly take it out on others who have been tricked into his weave of deception.

Two people I want to point out here, and sure I may get trolled for it, but they are Scott Fargo and BitJane. I had a long convo with Bitjane and she seems to have moved on to other things. I think (but this is speculation from me since I didn't directly ask) that she now understands what has happened and no longer wants to be associated with GAW. She is trying to help build up another community unassociated with GAW, and I personally give kudos to her for doing so.

On Scott, I have been trading emails back and forth with him and in the spirit of being transparent I will be doing an interview with him. However, I ended up having a 2 hour phone convo with him last night that really proved to me that he is a die hard crypto community member (not a die hard GAW supporter). He is very curious and ambitious about cryptos, and loves to learn about everything that is going on from the technology to businesses (being a news reporter I can understand why he has this desire). In the end, between both persons I am convinced that they are good people and got dragged into this mess. I would think that I am a good judge of people, and I hope this will ease the trolling off a bit (directly, like emails and such).

Also as I mentioned on hashtalk, I offered to consult on the new XYPteam and their new ventures on fixing the code. I have been put in contact with them via a third party but I have not responded yet, mainly because I am trying to figure out if they are a separate group from GAW. If so, I am more than happy to tell them what needs to be fixed. Their community has taken a beating, mainly from the company that has control of the code base, which is unacceptable to me.

EDIT: Due to the suggestion of someone else, I should state the opinions above are from me and my thoughts on GAW. Not representing any other company or entity.

I don't know BitJane but I agree that Scott Fargo from my brief communication with him sounded like a genuine enthusiast and journalist taking a disproportionate amount of blame. Also keep in mind CCN's (not Fargo's personal) relationship with GAW, uncovered in the e-mails and also now in CoinFire's article.

I disagree regarding XPY though. I think you'd be wasting your time with that one. 97% premine was and remains its death warrant, unless TeamXPY can somehow neutralize that and remove GAW completely. Even then, TeamXPY is headed by Adam Matlack aka Huey, "disciple maker" from Texas, also head of XPY Foundation (the "non-profit"). There is something fishy in all this, be careful or the stink will follow you forever Smiley

I will second that Scott Fargo is genuine and taking more blame than he should. I do not know about Bitjane..

I firmly believe BitJane was also swept into this more than she should have been IMO.

Your opinions on Scott & Jane are just that; only opinions.

When US Govt Alphabet Agencies are involved, and for the length of time that they have been involved, public figures in a known scam with potential links to terrorists and money launders; moving on and being a nice guy/gal won't cut it with them. Research NDAA. Governments overreact in times like this.

Those two, along with a host of others, should lawyer up ASAP and notify each agency they are will to offer all info that they have.

It is their best, and in my opinion, only way out.

You should stay away from XPY. You do not want to put yourself into the line of fire with Uncle Sam either.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:40:34 AM

thats pretty good advice

these are not games of scamming rubes at that level. theres bunch of other countries who has taken this same stance against foreign + own citizenry. indefinite detention with out due process sounds like a dream  Roll Eyes

edit:
at what point will these pushers of TurdWagon get in trouble. like Mr Coins who is pushing this harder than ever. his "im just making money" excuse is so annoying
GCHQ should pay him a visit
seriousInvest

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:02:06 AM

See video of much disturb Stuart Fraser when receive SEC subpoena.

https://twitter.com/serioiusInvest/status/573783485770567681
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:10:16 AM

Never saw so many newbie accounts posting on here its a joke

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:11:25 AM

Yeah but we all like seriousInvest

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:12:04 AM

He is no newbie , he is cult Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
coinmaster222

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:27:18 AM

Why has he a different account then?

seriousInvest

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:31:25 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 10:49:42 AM by seriousInvest

My wife is always with talk of men with great strength and mind on bitcointalk. It is sad how we will be missed of Mr. Ganza, maybe greatest Paycoin hero of all time, but new chapter in book of great victory is in writing. It is too much exciting sometimes - also for many friends on hushTalk. Saluting to all heroes gone and past. XPY lives!!!

Now Paycoin is with much new hero!

https://twitter.com/serioiusInvest/status/573425483725082624

#mrganza #mrdorkman
coinmaster222

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:49:01 AM

you never answered why have you a new account

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:56:11 AM

My wife is always with talk of men with great strength and mind on bitcointalk. It is sad how we will be missed of Mr. Ganza, maybe greatest Paycoin hero of all time, but new chapter in book of great victory is in writing. It is too much exciting sometimes - also for many friends on hushTalk. Saluting to all heroes gone and past. XPY lives!!!

Now Paycoin is with much new hero!

https://twitter.com/serioiusInvest/status/573425483725082624

#mrganza #mrdorkman

Every post I read of yours,I hear it in this guy's voice!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:00:11 AM

you never answered why have you a new account
Tell me why he would feel the need to answer a question by a well known scam/shitcoin lover and pump-n-dump chaser?

coinmaster222

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:01:32 AM

Well it shows he has nothing to hide

seriousInvest

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:12:18 AM

Every post I read of yours,I hear it in this guy's voice!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very attractive man, it is truth, but I am with confess of having not so much bearded face, he he.

For to be speaking of attractive men, it is with thought of much heated bromance in Paycoin HQ. CMO ❤ CEO https://twitter.com/serioiusInvest/status/573413776994770945

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_UsyppXEAAPpoY.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 [1215] 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: