Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 [2303] 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:45:39 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 08:13:39 PM by BitBanksy

Sure! Still not working on my side... I wonder if it is a censure thing... I currently work in a country where media are heavily censored... many websites such as pastbin have been blocked... Could that be the reason?

http://i.imgsafe.org/87659e30f0.png
http://i.imgsafe.org/8766140023.png

It must be something on your end then. I'll see if I can mirror the archive somewhere else.

Yes it's definitely on my end... I didn't think to look at the links with VPN so I tried and it worked. Since the attempted coup many website have been heavily censored so we need to adapt. Keep up the good work mate!

Without VPN:

Same link with VPN:

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:22:11 PM

Where do you live, north korea? Tongue

I doubt I would even be able to reply to you if I was living in north korea Wink

I tried to look at those links and other censored websites with VPN and it worked Grin so it's definitely TR exercising censorship Undecided

Thanks for your help guys!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 08:42:17 PM

Where do you live, north korea? Tongue

I doubt I would even be able to reply to you if I was living in north korea Wink

I tried to look at those links and other censored websites with VPN and it worked Grin so it's definitely TR exercising censorship Undecided

Thanks for your help guys!

Enjoy while they haven't figured out how to block VPNs Smiley

Stay safe.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:22:25 PM

Miaviator said he's not in business with Jonah Dorman but the OP he posts on that link for bitteller.io says

Quote from: Miaviator

“After months of development, prototypes, and testing, we are proud to introduce the BitTeller ATM to the cryptocurrency industry” said Blockchain Innovation CEO, Jonah Dorman. “We strived to design an ATM that is affordable to even the smallest businesses or individual. I believe we have achieved that, and delivered a system that both users and owners will find simple to use, and most importantly, safe.”

So Jonah Dorman is the ceo of bitteller which he is working with but they aren't in business together? How does that work

He was being a pedantic asshole by saying he's not "in business" with Jonah Dorman because he IS Jonah Dorman.\

Another company sure to be a rousing success from the people that brought you the GAW debacle.

Should be BANNED from all biz, especially Crypto.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:37:09 PM

Miaviator said he's not in business with Jonah Dorman but the OP he posts on that link for bitteller.io says

“After months of development, prototypes, and testing, we are proud to introduce the BitTeller ATM to the cryptocurrency industry” said Blockchain Innovation CEO, Jonah Dorman. “We strived to design an ATM that is affordable to even the smallest businesses or individual. I believe we have achieved that, and delivered a system that both users and owners will find simple to use, and most importantly, safe.”

So Jonah Dorman is the ceo of bitteller which he is working with but they aren't in business together? How does that work

He was being a pedantic asshole by saying he's not "in business" with Jonah Dorman because he IS Jonah Dorman.\

Another company sure to be a rousing success from the people that brought you the GAW debacle.

Ahh i forgot what miaviators real name was... well with an attitude like that he's sure to get loyal customers.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:40:36 PM

Ahh i forgot what miaviators real name was... well with an attitude like that he's sure to get loyal customers.

Jonah Dorman

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 08:22:59 AM

Sure! Still not working on my side... I wonder if it is a censure thing... I currently work in a country where media are heavily censored... many websites such as pastbin have been blocked... Could that be the reason?

It must be something on your end then. I'll see if I can mirror the archive somewhere else.

Yes it's definitely on my end... I didn't think to look at the links with VPN so I tried and it worked. Since the attempted coup many website have been heavily censored so we need to adapt. Keep up the good work mate!

Without VPN: http://i.imgsafe.org/8e6ece4269.png

Same link with VPN: http://i.imgsafe.org/8e6f7c6a58.png

Get 2gb free with my vpn link below

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:54:44 AM

Without VPN: http://i.imgsafe.org/8e6ece4269.png

Same link with VPN: http://i.imgsafe.org/8e6f7c6a58.png

Get 2gb free with my vpn link below
Do you take paycoin or ion?

I hear ion is the future.... of debt /s Smiley
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:57:51 AM

Jonah Dorman

Perhaps @IanDeMartino or CoinDesk would like to give this some PRESS?
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:06:11 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 10:42:08 PM by maildir

...and so it begins  Shocked

http://www.bswlaw.com/attorneys/david-schaefer/
http://www.bswlaw.com/attorneys/sean-fisher/

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

18      order Order on Motion for Extension of Time  Wed 2:53 PM  
 ORDER granting17 Motion for Extension of Time until September 12, 2016 to File Responsive Pleading. Signed by Clerk on 8/10/2016. (Shafer, J.)

17       motion Extension of Time  Wed 12:28 PM  
 MOTION for Extension of Time until September 12, 2016 To File Responsive Pleading by Stuart A. Fraser. (Schaefer, David)

16       notice Notice of Appearance  Wed 12:26 PM  
 NOTICE of Appearance by Sean M. Fisher on behalf of Stuart A. Fraser (Fisher, Sean)

15       notice Notice of Appearance  Wed 12:24 PM  
 NOTICE of Appearance by David R. Schaefer on behalf of Stuart A. Fraser (Schaefer, David)

utility Update Answer Deadline  Wed 2:54 PM  
 Answer deadline updated for Stuart A. Fraser to 9/12/2016. (Shafer, J.)  
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:47:58 PM

Awesome news, thanks maildir. Gotta wonder how buddy-buddy those two are now after Homero basically ruined this guy who was almost near retirement. Now he will be forever tainted by the GAW stank. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:03:20 PM

Haha looks like Stu threw Homero under the bus

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:34:48 AM

You make absolutely no sense.  Go away. Go mine your shitcoin Bitpopcoin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665896.0

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:40:21 AM

You make absolutely no sense.  Go away. Go mine your shitcoin Bitpopcoin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665896.0

yeah I didn't get what he meant either by that, I don't see anything like that tbh.. just regular court bs.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:57:10 AM

You make absolutely no sense.  Go away. Go mine your shitcoin Bitpopcoin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665896.0

yeah I didn't get what he meant either by that, I don't see anything like that tbh.. just regular court bs.

Well stu got two lawyers and sent a response. He didn't include Homero nor buy him a lawyer. His response was probably trying to exclude himself. Therefore throwing Homero under the bus.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:08:12 AM

You make absolutely no sense.  Go away. Go mine your shitcoin Bitpopcoin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665896.0

Well stu got two lawyers and sent a response. He didn't include Homero nor buy him a lawyer. His response was probably trying to exclude himself. Therefore throwing Homero under the bus.

Perhaps "Uncle" Stu will buy him a separate but equal 2-shark defense?

(LMAO  Grin )
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:08:46 AM

Well of course, but that doesn't mean homero's high paid lawyer won't react soon(tm)? Grin  

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:13:25 AM

homero's high paid lawyer

I literally chocked on my breakfast laughing at this  Grin

I recall Homero acting like he had a "team" of lawyers back in the day and he would either send lawyerish-sounding e-mails himself or would use some lawyer from the Bitcoin Foundation. Well, the foundation won't help him now so I'm rooting for him to represent himself. Come on, Homero, you can do this!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:27:17 AM

I recall Homero acting like he had a "team" of lawyers back in the day and he would either send lawyerish-sounding e-mails himself or would use some lawyer from the Bitcoin Foundation. Well, the foundation won't help him now so I'm rooting for him to represent himself. Come on, Homero, you can do this!

Wait, didn't he already have some big-wig appear on his behalf or did I miss stu pulling that rug? Grin

That was the other lawsuit with the SEC, the one that's on hold.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:30:20 AM

Wait, didn't he already have some big-wig appear on his behalf or did I miss stu pulling that rug? Grin

That was the other lawsuit with the SEC, the one that's on hold.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 [2303] 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: