Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 [2306] 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:19:12 PM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title, you narrow minded imbecile. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

So you are going to tar all with the same brush, you may as well call me a scammer too as I am on the team, just ignore the shit I do for ppl daily and the XPY I gave out and now ION - bought off exchange from my own pocket, projects I contribute to and the services I start. And FYI there is more info to come and timeline about the past. I cannot and will not try to sway the deluded views here. That is all.

I'm not sure exactly who you are, but my beliefs are pretty clear. EVERYONE as deeply involved as matlack is either an idiot of epic proportions for falling for the obvious scam, or a scumbag who was trying to turn a profit from the obvious scam but got burned by a bigger crook.

I don't particularly care who falls into which group since I treat projects with both of those types of people the same. I don't know or care if you fit into one of those groups, but ion does, and will fail because if it  (and because it makes zero fucking sense beyond that.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:20:02 PM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title, you narrow minded imbecile. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

So you are going to tar all with the same brush, you may as well call me a scammer too as I am on the team, just ignore the shit I do for ppl daily and the XPY I gave out and now ION - bought off exchange from my own pocket, projects I contribute to and the services I start. And FYI there is more info to come and timeline about the past. I cannot and will not try to sway the deluded views here. That is all.

I'm not sure exactly who you are, but my beliefs are pretty clear. EVERYONE as deeply involved as matlack is either an idiot of epic proportions for falling for the obvious scam, or a scumbag who was trying to turn a profit from the obvious scam but got burned by a bigger crook.

I don't particularly care who falls into which group since I treat projects with both of those types of people the same. I don't know or care if you fit into one of those groups, but ion does, and will fail because if it  (and because it makes zero fucking sense beyond that.)

I lost a lot of money in BTC to Garza.

I am ion_krumz.

I, and the others around me are here to make a difference.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:20:44 PM

Bitcoin is still here, how about invest in that and relax. Gawtards could've bought bitcoin at $150 instead of cashtakers. But sadly bitcoin wasn't viable.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:22:00 PM

Bitcoin is still here, how about invest in that and relax. Gawtards could've bought bitcoin at $150 instead of cashtakers. But sadly bitcoin wasn't viable.

We all make mistakes in life.

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:22:41 PM

Yes it's sad but another coin is not the answer.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:27:50 PM

Yes it's sad but another coin is not the answer.

As conversed above, the whole ethos with the ionomy is to make a difference, it is not a PnD affair but one of innovation and forward thinking. I hope it can be looked at in a different light in time, rather than as in the same dank environment as XPY / Ganza thief is.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:24:43 PM

Good luck on making a difference, not sure how to do that when being lead by either an idiot or a scumbag.

Anyone that believed that hashlets existed or that Garza would pay 20 per coin is an idiot, anyone that didn't and was still involved in GAW is a scumbag. It's early, so I can't come up with anyone that lost a lot of money to Garza without fitting into one of those groups, so sorry if I'm insulting you, just calling it as I see it.

I really don't see how people in those categories will make a meaningful difference (unless robbing others to make up for their own personal losses counts) and I REALLY don't know why you guys needed to collect a bunch of XPY to make your difference, but again, good luck, stick around for more laughter at the next chapter in this saga, it's a lot of fun.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:39:45 PM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title - Suchmoon? That is a very narrow minded and disrespectful move - especially after the positive words I have heard about you in the past. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

Yes, I'm the fucking moron you're looking for. How is adding something into a thread title "narrow minded and disrespectful move"? Especially right next to "ALWAYS MAKE MONEY"?

I've had many different things in the title over the years, Garza's every project from hashlets to Coinstand, as well as spin-off attempts like BTCLend or xpy.io. Speaking of which, isn't ionomy a rebranding of xpy.io, a project that was supposed "to give ppl some value back" and failed utterly?

This is not a scam accusation thread, it's in "Service Discussion", so chill about "robbing" and "shitting" and all. If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here. However...

As conversed above, the whole ethos with the ionomy is to make a difference, it is not a PnD affair but one of innovation and forward thinking. I hope it can be looked at in a different light in time, rather than as in the same dank environment as XPY / Ganza thief is.

Let's see. ionomy/ION

a) is a 100% premined coin
b) converted 10 million XPY into ION (and forgot to burn the XPY but that's another story)
c) has 100% inflation in the first year
d) has no transparency WRT ICO funds or the premine
e) doxes opponents
f) is months late to produce their first game despite promising 1 game a month

I could go on but I think this is enough to dispel this myth about "ethos".

You know what would have been ethical and also would have maximized the value for the bagholders? If the assorted XPY and ION foundations and teams hadn't attempted to resuscitate Garza's leftovers at all. Everyone should have gone their separate ways when Garza disappeared in early 2015 and made their own choices. But there is apparently a very persistent group of paycoiners who love to be told where to put their money and another group of slightly evolved paycoiners who love to take said money. Whatever makes them happy I guess.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:51:19 PM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title - Suchmoon? That is a very narrow minded and disrespectful move - especially after the positive words I have heard about you in the past. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

Yes, I'm the fucking moron you're looking for. How is adding something into a thread title "narrow minded and disrespectful move"? Especially right next to "ALWAYS MAKE MONEY"?

I've had many different things in the title over the years, Garza's every project from hashlets to Coinstand, as well as spin-off attempts like BTCLend or xpy.io. Speaking of which, isn't ionomy a rebranding of xpy.io, a project that was supposed "to give ppl some value back" and failed utterly?

This is not a scam accusation thread, it's in "Service Discussion", so chill about "robbing" and "shitting" and all. If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here. However...

Let's see. ionomy/ION

b) converted 10 million XPY into ION (and forgot to burn the XPY but that's another story)
e) doxes opponents

You know what would have been ethical and also would have maximized the value for the bagholders? If the assorted XPY and ION foundations and teams hadn't attempted to resuscitate Garza's leftovers at all. Everyone should have gone their separate ways when Garza disappeared in early 2015 and made their own choices. But there is apparently a very persistent group of paycoiners who love to be told where to put their money and another group of slightly evolved paycoiners who love to take said money. Whatever makes them happy I guess.

You are truly moronic, and especially after the upstanding things I heard about you in the past, I have no respect for you now.

And " If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here."

You would not have the balls (sic) to change your ways and thinking when the products are delivered so please do not try to pull the perverbial wool over my eyes.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:21:43 PM

ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY Smiley

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:24:55 PM

You are truly moronic, and especially after the upstanding things I heard about you in the past, I have no respect for you now.

And " If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here."

You would not have the balls (sic) to change your ways and thinking when the products are delivered so please do not try to pull the perverbial wool over my eyes.

You're missing the point my friend. Even if I removed ION from the title and went on a sabbatical to travel around the world - that wouldn't make the whole ionomy thing any more successful. This thread, or what I think, or the size of my sick balls doesn't make or break the project, just like it didn't for Garza. Who by the way was also very unhappy about the discussion here, so go figure.

So when's the Gravity game coming out? I've heard things like "soon" for quite some time now.

For those too old to know what twitch is - when's the public beta coming?

Beta Testing will come after the Whales & Founders have done alpha testing... rumor is  "making another big push this afternoon/evening"
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:39:02 PM

You're missing the point my friend. Even if I removed ION from the title and went on a sabbatical to travel around the world - that wouldn't make the whole ionomy thing any more successful. This thread, or what I think, or the size of my sick balls doesn't make or break the project, just like it didn't for Garza. Who by the way was also very unhappy about the discussion here, so go figure.

So when's the Gravity game coming out? I've heard things like "soon" for quite some time now.

For those too old to know what twitch is - when's the public beta coming?

Beta Testing will come after the Whales & Founders have done alpha testing... rumor is  "making another big push this afternoon/evening"

I have been playing the game for quite some time, and that 'rumour', well, SOOM  Wink

Anyway, this thread is about Ganza and XPY...

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

Soom, gotta be ganza

krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:53:54 PM

Soom, gotta be ganza

It's a piss take on the SOON almost Ganzaeque trademark, almost a self-softening blow to alleviate the GAW pain...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

Maybe if they were transparent they wouldn't have made this list. Instead they pride themselves in their secrecy and seem to aim to have the least transparent blockchain project ever. A little transparency goes a long way. But the team seems to have been too arrogant to realize it and now they are bitching about it? Don't shit where you sleep.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:52:02 PM

Let's see. ionomy/ION

e) doxes opponents

So which of those points do you disagree with?

100% premined coin?
Failure to burn all the converted XPY?
100% inflation?
Lack of transparency regarding all those BTC from the ICO? (we are talking about a large amount of money here)
That Doxing has been used heavily?
That gravity is horrifically late compared to the claims and still not out?

For an outsider this looks and smells like so many projects that came out of GAW and its predecessors its not funny.  If team ION wanted to distance itself from GAW they shouldnt have followed its playbook.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:31:24 PM

Crumbs!!!

Krumbz

Krumblez

Ion_Krumbz

You are pathetic, plz go away.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:25:54 PM

Crumbs!!!

Krumbz

Krumblez

Ion_Krumbz

You are pathetic, plz go away.

I shall do as you ask as have much better things to do, thank you.  Cool

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:29:00 PM

Let's see how long he can stay away,  LMAO   Grin

#ION_Crumbs
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:37:17 PM

Soom, gotta be ganza

It's a piss take on the SOON almost Ganzaeque trademark, almost a self-softening blow to alleviate the GAW pain...

no offense but didnt everyone on payointalk attack naysayers around paycoin in this thread the same way you did now? i believe you had some words here or paycointalk about naysayers. they were right though so shouldnt you give some thought to the facts?

you might have seen the game but the transparency is atrocious. or do you think they are transparent? stop getting aggitated by the people read and filter the content. they is a lot of red flags and bad transparency and if you cant see and agree with that then its ion thats pulling the wool over your eyes.

as to ion didnt take money yes they did in the ico. someone that cares on the coin and believes the group would go back and ask their team to start publishing addresses etc. its not hard and it makes it really easy to squash forever those questions. why do you all keep fighting so hard against posting a list of addresses?
Pages: « 1 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 [2306] 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: