Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437349 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:53:11 PM

Interest is a part of development? Undecided Just checkout through people's lives. Interest have been a big threat to lives of many people. Interest isn't mandatory for development. For bank, it is a business and they do their maximum to squeeze people with higher interest which in fact, takes their lives. ...
Certainly availability of interest is a part of commercial development, and is an important part of average people's lives, enabling them to buy cars and houses and then pay them off while they use them.  Same thing with credit cards.  The fact that debt can be abused is no different than the fact that alcohol can be abused.  Both have good and bad aspects in today's society.

Just check through peoples' lives.

Don't lecture people about economics that you know nothing about except voodoo economics from some old book.

Interest is just a way for lenders to earn more. Borrowers need to spend more money on repayment. Well, people from low level middle class can hardly repay them, but they do with very strugglings. Poor people always end up badly and most of them suicide. Increasing wealth of a few persons and putting large number of people into danger is certainly not an economic development. You are only taking case of high level middle class people.

That's what I said. Check through people's lives.

Yeah, sorry! I forgot Muslims don't know how to read and study. Also didn't know we only knew voodoo economics, in fact, we don't know voodoo. Don't even talk about things you don't know, else, you will spread stupidity just like you do now. No offense.
Just as Christians can study biology and evolution, Muslims can certainly study economics.  Certainly the concepts of "no interest" in the Koran represent voodoo economics.

Interest serves many purposes in today's world.  As previously mentioned, when a nation's currency is depreciating, interest is about the only thing that will give people incentive to keep their money in investments and banks.  No one would have "retirement savings accounts" if they did not earn interest.

A true rate of interest would be the interest paid less the amount of loss of value of a currency.  Cutting interest out of a nation's economy does nothing except vastly increase the power of the state, which can print money when more is required for projects.  Likely this is one reason largely Muslim nations are so backwards.

People put their money in Banks for security and easy-access/spending. Certainly, interest influence their choice of bank. More interest a bank pays, the more investors they get. It isn't, like I said, part of economic development. From your post, I understood you are only considering one side.
Obviously you don't understand Dubai.

Even the Dubai banks work to screw the people as much as they can. Interest is irrelevant. Interest is only the icing on the cake, used, partially, to blind the people to the truth. Sometimes this icing is very thin, or even non-existent, as in no-interest loans that happen all over the world now and again. But the cake is still there.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035857.msg11212634#msg11212634.

Smiley

When you decide to go off on an unrelated subject, please don't do it on my posts.  When some banker decides to go off and screw someone, SO WHAT?  When we are talking about economic and fiscal systems and structures, that sort of thing is meaningless.  

Even talking about "usury" has no meaning unless you know and can relate to "usury" the rate of inflation of the currency at the time the term is applied.

More generally, stop and ask how would your life change overnight if "interest" stopped.   Loans on cars and houses would completely stop, and those industries would crater.  Credit cards would stop working.  Many other things that people do not realize have interest components, such as short term lines of credit for payroll in business, would stop, and those people would lose their jobs.

Also, since banks hold peoples' money only because people get a bit of interest for their doing so, if interest stopped, then people would have no reason to have banks hold their money.  They'd likely just pull it out.  Then you would have the inevitable banking crashes, since the banks only have a fraction of the money "on deposit."

In short, modern society would cease to function.

It would be nice to say that bitcoin would fill these niches, but it would not.  

Well this is certainly part of the "Wisdom of Islam."  The "Perfect Book", the "Koran."

Yeah right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:21:12 PM

Interest is a part of development? Undecided Just checkout through people's lives. Interest have been a big threat to lives of many people. Interest isn't mandatory for development. For bank, it is a business and they do their maximum to squeeze people with higher interest which in fact, takes their lives. ...
Certainly availability of interest is a part of commercial development, and is an important part of average people's lives, enabling them to buy cars and houses and then pay them off while they use them.  Same thing with credit cards.  The fact that debt can be abused is no different than the fact that alcohol can be abused.  Both have good and bad aspects in today's society.

Just check through peoples' lives.

Don't lecture people about economics that you know nothing about except voodoo economics from some old book.

Interest is just a way for lenders to earn more. Borrowers need to spend more money on repayment. Well, people from low level middle class can hardly repay them, but they do with very strugglings. Poor people always end up badly and most of them suicide. Increasing wealth of a few persons and putting large number of people into danger is certainly not an economic development. You are only taking case of high level middle class people.

That's what I said. Check through people's lives.

Yeah, sorry! I forgot Muslims don't know how to read and study. Also didn't know we only knew voodoo economics, in fact, we don't know voodoo. Don't even talk about things you don't know, else, you will spread stupidity just like you do now. No offense.
Just as Christians can study biology and evolution, Muslims can certainly study economics.  Certainly the concepts of "no interest" in the Koran represent voodoo economics.

Interest serves many purposes in today's world.  As previously mentioned, when a nation's currency is depreciating, interest is about the only thing that will give people incentive to keep their money in investments and banks.  No one would have "retirement savings accounts" if they did not earn interest.

A true rate of interest would be the interest paid less the amount of loss of value of a currency.  Cutting interest out of a nation's economy does nothing except vastly increase the power of the state, which can print money when more is required for projects.  Likely this is one reason largely Muslim nations are so backwards.

People put their money in Banks for security and easy-access/spending. Certainly, interest influence their choice of bank. More interest a bank pays, the more investors they get. It isn't, like I said, part of economic development. From your post, I understood you are only considering one side.
Obviously you don't understand Dubai.

Even the Dubai banks work to screw the people as much as they can. Interest is irrelevant. Interest is only the icing on the cake, used, partially, to blind the people to the truth. Sometimes this icing is very thin, or even non-existent, as in no-interest loans that happen all over the world now and again. But the cake is still there.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035857.msg11212634#msg11212634.

Smiley

When you decide to go off on an unrelated subject, please don't do it on my posts.  When some banker decides to go off and screw someone, SO WHAT?  When we are talking about economic and fiscal systems and structures, that sort of thing is meaningless.  

Even talking about "usury" has no meaning unless you know and can relate to "usury" the rate of inflation of the currency at the time the term is applied.

More generally, stop and ask how would your life change overnight if "interest" stopped.   Loans on cars and houses would completely stop, and those industries would crater.  Credit cards would stop working.  Many other things that people do not realize have interest components, such as short term lines of credit for payroll in business, would stop, and those people would lose their jobs.

Also, since banks hold peoples' money only because people get a bit of interest for their doing so, if interest stopped, then people would have no reason to have banks hold their money.  They'd likely just pull it out.  Then you would have the inevitable banking crashes, since the banks only have a fraction of the money "on deposit."

In short, modern society would cease to function.

It would be nice to say that bitcoin would fill these niches, but it would not.  

Well this is certainly part of the "Wisdom of Islam."  The "Perfect Book", the "Koran."

Yeah right.

I head over to the the restaurant. The waitress comes over to my table and says, "May I take your order?"

I didn't ask to take your order. You just gave your order, and that without even asking to see my price list. When I take your order and deliver your product/service that you ordered, are you going to pay the bill I tender to you, however large that it might be, since you simply tendered your order without asking to see my prices first?

----------

The whole banking and interest thing is irrelevant to the topic about why Islam hates people. Yet, it's fun playing with side topics that are some kind of offshoots of the main topic.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

The whole banking and interest thing is irrelevant to the topic about why Islam hates people. Yet, it's fun playing with side topics that are some kind of offshoots of the main topic.

Smiley
Excuse me but I thought it wasn't irrelevant.  Because those evil Joooeesss need to be hated, because they are rich, and that's because they charge interest, and the poor Muslims are poor, and it's the fault of the Interest?  Wait, not it's the fault of the Evil JOOOOEEES?  But the Interest is EVIL too?

Or something like that?  Anyway, somehow I thought it was related in some peoples brains.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:23:28 AM

Smiley
Excuse me but I thought it wasn't irrelevant.  Because those evil Joooeesss need to be hated, because they are rich, and that's because they charge interest, and the poor Muslims are poor, and it's the fault of the Interest?  Wait, not it's the fault of the Evil JOOOOEEES?  But the Interest is EVIL too?

Or something like that?  Anyway, somehow I thought it was related in some peoples brains.

They ain't rich because they charge interest. Interest is just a distraction they use to keep us from finding out how they get rich off us. They get rich off us by telling us they are loaning us some money. Then they use our signature on some instrument to create new money. Nothing wrong with that, if they would tell us that it was a creation of new money. Then they give us the new money like it is a loan to us and make us pay it back... something that was ours in the first place.

Oh, sure. They get a bit more with the interest. But the whole thing is crooked, right from the start, interest or no interest.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:28:47 PM

Islam never hated people its an blind belief of people that islams hates people as muslims are involved in the terrorist attacks that had in any part of the world. But even the holy book Quraan never beleived in hating people its just because of some people around us make us feel like that.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:37:39 PM

Islam never hated people its an blind belief of people that islams hates people as muslims are involved in the terrorist attacks that had in any part of the world. But even the holy book Quraan never beleived in hating people its just because of some people around us make us feel like that.

Do you agree with this statement:

Sunnis are the only real muslims (yes I'am a muslim) .  sunnis means following what the prophet says "El Hadith" and Quran obviously . So basically shiites are the fake ones . I hope you wasen't just trolling and you was really asking to understand also hope I was helpful for you.

~ Madness

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg10328292#msg10328292

Are shiites the fake ones?

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:44:35 PM

Old fashioned pagan religions are famous for being violently unstable - study the Greek or Roman religion.

Islam is akin to pagan religion: a simplification of many Gods down to 1 God. For example: altars to different Gods representing different aspects of live is replaced by Pillars for those different aspects.

It is a simple pagan religion tweaked for its' period with deletion of multiple God's out its' scheme; its is amusing or funny the way they did the subtractions and additions Cheesy

There is no philosophy based on the combination of morals, ethics and principles Roll Eyes  

Pagan religions were famously unstable and this frequently turned into violent instability Cool

operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:41:44 PM

Nobody believes in hating.. Its just an mindset of useless people who keeps on talking about this that islam hates people...I don't believe so.. And also the people who are following islam will agree to me why one should hate someone without a valid reason?Huh
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:50:25 PM

Nobody believes in hating.. Its just an mindset of useless people who keeps on talking about this that islam hates people...I don't believe so.. And also the people who are following islam will agree to me why one should hate someone without a valid reason?Huh

What you wrote, made no sense.

Perhaps, you mean: you cannot endure the knowledge that their are 100's millions of people across the world who existence relies on hate e.g. they enjoy hating. It does not appear to make them poor.

As consequence they are happy in their hatreds and being haters Cheesy
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:54:30 PM

You're grammar fuck up in the title is really annoying, please fix it Smiley

Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:42:38 PM

Do you agree with this statement:

Sunnis are the only real muslims (yes I'am a muslim) .  sunnis means following what the prophet says "El Hadith" and Quran obviously . So basically shiites are the fake ones . I hope you wasen't just trolling and you was really asking to understand also hope I was helpful for you.

~ Madness

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg10328292#msg10328292

Are shiites the fake ones?

shites have their own prophet, they dont believe in the last prophet i.e Muhammad (pbuh). they dont believe in the Quraan they have their own different Quraan. Islam condemn self inflicted wounds, shites does that.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:43:32 AM

You're grammar fuck up in the title is really annoying, please fix it Smiley

Oh dear, Furio. If you're going to criticise somebody for their grammar, it is wise to make sure your own post does not contain such an obvious mistake, too.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

Hatred can be very powerful if correctly channelled. The hatred the Mohammedans have for the unbeliever, apostates and (especially) the ewige jew is a source of vitality. It is this hatred that makes Islam such a strong and important world religion.

There is no such hatred and "Muhammedans" is not the word to use, "Muslims" is.

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:49:27 PM

Islam is the religion of peace,brotherhood...Smiley
Islam give rights to womens...Smiley
Islam is a complete code of life...Smiley

Terrorist are not muslims even they are not a human...!!!
Islam give a lesson of love Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:54:41 PM

Islam is the religion of peace,brotherhood...Smiley
Islam give rights to womens...Smiley
Islam is a complete code of life...Smiley

Terrorist are not muslims even they are not a human...!!!
Islam give a lesson of love Smiley

I agree mostly,  but this does not mean Islam is right that Mohammed split the moon, or that it is right to stone women to death, or to cut off limbs. 

And in today's world, it is wrong when it claims that charging interest on loans is bad.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:43:55 PM

In the time I grew up the word was Mohammedans. It is hard to adjust to these newer terminologies.

Mohammedans is new terminology, Muslims is old and correct terminology. Muslims is another form of word Islam. If you know Arabic, you will understand about it.

However I am unclear why you deny the hatred, but maybe this is simple language issue as well. Mohammed was a great warrior and started a strong belief system that united much of the world under a common banner. (I attempted something similar, but with ultimately less success so far.) This would not have been possible without the willingness to ruthlessly slaughter those who opposed him and his followers. Ich was using the word hatred for the emotion one feels when a disbeliever denies the message and must be slaughtered. Perhaps you use a different word for this.

Hatred wasn't there. If there was hatred, captives after wat would have been killed. But prophet free them and/or taught them how to read and write. If there was hatred, prophet wouldn't have respected non-Muslims' dead bodies. This wasn't hatred, it was a struggle for their persistence.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:46:51 PM

Hatred wasn't there. If there was hatred, captives after wat would have been killed. But prophet free them and/or taught them how to read and write. If there was hatred, prophet wouldn't have respected non-Muslims' dead bodies. This wasn't hatred, it was a struggle for their persistence.
Bah.  Hate the living, respect the dead.

The essence of a culture of death.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:53:47 PM

Bah.  Hate the living, respect the dead.

The essence of a culture of death.

Bah. Love the living, fear the death.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:04:12 PM

In the time I grew up the word was Mohammedans. It is hard to adjust to these newer terminologies.

Mohammedans is new terminology

On this one point Ich must respectfully disagree. Mohammedans was common terminology for centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammedan

While often the information on Wikipedia is inaccurate due to Zionist influence, in this case I can remember clearly hearing the term as a child in the late 19th century.

Adolf, you thought you could hide.

But I found you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_b-g2PUsy8
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:41:01 PM

You can try as hard as you want to try to justify some of the stuff that Islam says, it will never work, a big majority of people (mainly western world) is going to never put with some of the bullshit that is written on the Quran, that's how it is.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: