Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:46:30 AM

Allah is one !!!
Allah exist and Allah is the creator of this world, If you believe it is good for you. If you don't believe it is bad for you.
Islam is complete religion. I am sure there is no religion in the world like Islam.

Agreed with you..
Islam is complete religion and im proud to be a Muslim And also proud to be Follower of Muhammad (PBUH).......
Allah is Love <3

Give respect and gain respect...Smiley

Thanks
But...

Did Mohammad really split the Moon?
What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:54:42 AM

muhammed looks kind of like wolverine:
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/312509-here-is-the-prize-winning-cartoon-of-muhammad-that-2-islamic-terrorists-in-texas-tried-to-snuff-out/?fb_action_ids=1077151048968272&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B975810595792664%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:07:08 AM

Allah is one !!!
Allah exist and Allah is the creator of this world, If you believe it is good for you. If you don't believe it is bad for you.
Islam is complete religion. I am sure there is no religion in the world like Islam.

Agreed with you..
Islam is complete religion and im proud to be a Muslim And also proud to be Follower of Muhammad (PBUH).......
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
But...

What do you think?
I have the lunar map down to about 0.5 meters.  The faithful, the subset who believes in this miracle, need only tell us where to look for evidence of the splitting.  I will then post of those areas.   Lunar lat long coordinates are fine or whatever other method.  

We can then discuss the geology of those areas.  

This should establish whether the Moon was split apart by Mohammed.

I do not personally believe this should affect anyone's faith in their religion, whether this miracle existed or not.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:23:12 AM

The most important thing to know about science is, when you get down to the scientific papers, they are a lot different than the public opinion about the things that the papers talk about. The papers make points. They often go on to draw conclusions about the points. Other people draw conclusions about the points, as well. The conclusions mushroom into something like the Big Bang as truth when all it is, is some kind of fanciful sci-fi idea at its basic core.

Since everything operates by cause and effect, and since there is no pure random (only a thing we call random because we are so obscure that we barely know anything that is going on in the universe), whatever got the cause and effect going is so extremely great and far beyond us, the the only thing we can do is call it God.  

Use your head, sometime, for something besides a propaganda rack (don't know if you have hair or not).

Smiley
Yes, random exists.
There really is no proof. And the evidence of it is our ignorance as I stated above.

No, there is no fanciful sci-fi idea at the basic core of Big Bang theory.

There is just mathematics, and physics measurements.  From these the age of the universe can be calculated.  Anyone pretty much can replicate the experiments and verify the conclusions.  13.8 Billion years, and the universe is expanding.  It's eventual collapse is based on calculations of the aggregate gravitational forces.  Not really that complicated.  
Actually, there are enough holes in Big Bang theory that we don't really know if it could actually happen. But even if the holes were filled, we still wouldn't know if that was the thing that really happened until we went back in time and space and took a "look."

At this stage of the game, Big Bang is sci-fi that many people are hoping is reality, simply because we don't know that it is what really happened.

Why not go back to 911 conspiracy theories?   There we were sticking to high school level math and physics.  What do you say?

Don't know what you mean here. The 9/11 conspiracy subject is detailed enough that nobody will prove it one way or another by information placed into this forum.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:28:28 AM

The most important thing to know about science is, when you get down to the scientific papers, they are a lot different than the public opinion about the things that the papers talk about. The papers make points. They often go on to draw conclusions about the points. Other people draw conclusions about the points, as well. The conclusions mushroom into something like the Big Bang as truth when all it is, is some kind of fanciful sci-fi idea at its basic core.

Since everything operates by cause and effect, and since there is no pure random (only a thing we call random because we are so obscure that we barely know anything that is going on in the universe), whatever got the cause and effect going is so extremely great and far beyond us, the the only thing we can do is call it God.  

Use your head, sometime, for something besides a propaganda rack (don't know if you have hair or not).

Smiley
Yes, random exists.
There really is no proof. And the evidence of it is our ignorance as I stated above.

Certainly there is proof, otherwise I would not have said "random exists."

Only ONE example.

http://quantumrandom.com/
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:51:55 AM

BADecker isn't worth replying to... Pretty obvious trolling, or extremely dumb.
dsyahputera

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:53:22 AM

Allah is one !!!

Agreed with you..
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
But...

What do you think?
I have the lunar map down to about 0.5 meters.  The faithful, the subset who believes in this miracle, need only tell us where to look for evidence of the splitting.  I will then post of those areas.   Lunar lat long coordinates are fine or whatever other method. 

I do not personally believe this should affect anyone's faith in their religion, whether this miracle existed or not.

Hey, read this:
My recommendation is to not believe everything you read on the internet. Peer-reviewed papers are the only scientifically valid sources of information out there. No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:16:11 AM

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

You are essentially forgetting grammars of a language to blame Islam. Great!

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:32:43 PM

The below quotes(and many more similar to it) is in the Koran and is what the Terrorists use to justify their killings, if you accept "Allah" as perfect, you accept him as an evil god, for the words in the Koran are words against Life, they're words of violence and death. Ever wonder why those such as Buddhists never resort to violence, even though Buddhism has been persecuted against in China? Because the Buddhist faith has no violence in it, it does not promote death, it promotes peace. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism do not, they promote death and violence. Your god does not exist.

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Please do quote original and Correct Verses because the verses you are quoting are wrong
See here

And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease. (Surah 9:12-)

Nor do they spend an expenditure, small or large, or cross a valley but that it is registered for them that Allah may reward them for the best of what they were doing.   (Surah 9:121)

You can check here if you want to see  the original text: http://quran.com/
amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:50:43 PM

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

you guys don't eat pork because of a book written 2000 years ago....Smiley

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:52:49 PM

Allah is one !!!

Agreed with you..
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
But...

Yes Muhammad (PBUH) did this !!

Muhammad (PBUH) split the moon with His Finger...Smiley
Because He (SAWW) is the Prophet Of Allah Smiley

You are free to research just go and research on it....Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:53:36 PM

Allah is one !!!

Agreed with you..
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
But...

What do you think?
I have the lunar map down to about 0.5 meters.  The faithful, the subset who believes in this miracle, need only tell us where to look for evidence of the splitting.  I will then post of those areas.   Lunar lat long coordinates are fine or whatever other method. 

Hey, read this:
My recommendation is to not believe everything you read on the internet. Peer-reviewed papers are the only scientifically valid sources of information out there. No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past.
Yes, that is the answer when the question was posed to NASA.

I am offering to use the entire Lunar Reconnaissance database, which has mapped the entire surface down to 0.5-2.0 meters, to prove or disprove the claim that "Mohammed split the Moon", right here on this forum.  They can bring in wise men and holy clerics, I will just use facts.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:00:24 PM

I actually don't see a problem with that.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

Obviously the words expressed reality poorly.

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:09:59 PM

Existence of Allah !!

First proof

Our universe, which is so vast and intricate, points to the existence of its Creator, His greatness and Perfection.

Second proof

You cannot give what you do not have. If the Creator of this universe were not characterised by Perfection, how then can His creatures have in them the traces of those attributes of perfection.

Third proof

This has to do with the fact that the Creator is One and cannot possibly be more than one. This is because multiplicity of creators would be a cause of discord and chaos and one of them will have to be an overlord to the others since an essential quality of being God is to be majestic and great. Furthermore, if one of the Creators acted on his own, this would cancel out the divine attributes of the others, and if they joined together in action, this would do away with some of the attributes of each of them; and the annulment of the attributes of divinity contravenes its Majesty and Greatness. Thus there has to be One God and no other Lord.
dsyahputera

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:10:30 PM

- snip -

Hey, read this:
Yes, that is the answer when the question was posed to NASA.

I am offering to use the entire Lunar Reconnaissance database, which has mapped the entire surface down to 0.5-2.0 meters, to prove or disprove the claim that "Mohammed split the Moon", right here on this forum.  They can bring in wise men and holy clerics, I will just use facts.
What would you do if there was no evidence of that?
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:12:42 PM

Not god exist....

Allah Exist Everywhere...!!!

Once, a Bedouin was asked what made an unsophisticated man like him believe in Allah. The Bedouin said, "Do you see these marks in the sand?" "Yes," the man replied. "What do they tell you?" asked the Bedouin. "A camel went by," answered the man. The Bedouin then asked, "Did you see the camel?" The man replied, "No, but these footprints in the sand suggest that a camel made them." "Do you see these mountains?" questioned the Bedouin. He continued, "They are indicative to me that Allah made them."

Allah made these Stars,Mountains,Sun,Clouds,Sea,Rivers,Moon....!!!

If Allah not exist then who made these things Huh?

Allah Is Great !!!

These are basic and explained in science class. Stars are composed of Gas, Mountains made by shifts in the tectonic plates, Clouds are formed by water, and the Ocean/seas/rivers are composed of water which is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.

The reason people are religous is largely because of ignorance/not knowing these things.

Hahahahaha in which institution you know about these things and who told you about these illogical things........Tongue

clouds are made by water...!!!
U give water for making of clouds??
rivers,seas are made of water Tongue
Is this water given by you??
from where u get hydrogen and oxygen??
 Mountains made by shifts in the tectonic plates....
who shift these plates You...Huh

Ok I'm done, go to science class or do expirments concerning these things(Like precipitation in a water bottle). It's useless talking to someone ignorant on simple matters such as these and wondering why their theist...

I could delve deeper into why your beliefs of a god controlling everything actually undermines the "glory" of such a god and is illogical, but I'll leave that to you as it's a waste of time speaking about such on a forum. Go research basic philosohpers such as David Hume, Kant, etc...

The problem is, nobody knows where any of the material or energy of the universe really comes from. All the theories we have about things like Big Bang are so full of holes that they are mostly empty space, like what atoms are.

Smiley

Statements by physicists which support the existence of Allah and acknowledge His attributes.

1) Descartes, the French philosopher, said ‘Even though I feel imperfection in myself, I feel at the same time there must be a Perfect Being and I find myself obliged to believe that this feeling was implanted in me by the Perfect Being which is characterised by all attributes of perfection, which is God.’

In this statement he is acknowledging his weakness and inadequacy and confirming his belief in the existence and perfection of Allah. He is acknowledging that his feelings and sensations are a gift from Allah and are part of the innate nature instilled in him by Allah:

‘the innate nature made by Allah in which He has made men’

(Surat-ar-Rum (30), ayah 30)

2) Isaac Newton, the well-known English physicist, who discovered the law of gravity said: ‘Don’t doubt the Creator, because it is inconceivable that accidents alone could be the controller of this universe.’

3) Herschel, the English astronomer, said: ‘The more knowledge we have, the more irrefutable proofs we obtain for the existence of an Eternal Creator with infinite power. Geologists, mathematicians, astronomers and biologists have co-operated in setting up the edifice of science which is the edifice of God’s greatness.’

4) Lenet was quoted by Camille Flamirion, the Frenchman, in his book titled ‘God in Nature’ as having said: ‘The wonders of God’s creation, the Everlasting, the Eternal, the Omniscient, the Omnipotent, have astounded me: what power, what wisdom, what creativity in His creatures, small or large. The benefits which we get from these creatures testify to the greatness of the Mercy of God who made them subservient to us. Their perfection and harmony points to His vast Wisdom. Their preservation from extinction and their renewal bear witness to His Majesty and Greatness.’
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:14:22 PM

The below quotes(and many more similar to it) is in the Koran and is what the Terrorists use to justify their killings, if you accept "Allah" as perfect, you accept him as an evil god, for the words in the Koran are words against Life, they're words of violence and death. Ever wonder why those such as Buddhists never resort to violence, even though Buddhism has been persecuted against in China? Because the Buddhist faith has no violence in it, it does not promote death, it promotes peace. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism do not, they promote death and violence. Your god does not exist.

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Please do quote original and Correct Verses because the verses you are quoting are wrong
See here

And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease. (Surah 9:12-)

Nor do they spend an expenditure, small or large, or cross a valley but that it is registered for them that Allah may reward them for the best of what they were doing.   (Surah 9:121)

You can check here if you want to see  the original text: http://quran.com/

I do not see any substantial difference between the shorter and the longer quotes.   Advocacy of violence to solve problems encountered, that's all it is about.  Justifying war.  Forcing men to go to war even if they don't want to.

GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:25:16 PM

Islam is not forcing anything on anyone wheather he/she is a Muslim or non muslim....

If Islam is the religion of jabr (consolation, assistance) then the whole world become a Muslim with the power of Sword but Islam is the religion of Peace....The word islam has meaning Peace Smiley

We are the Believers of Muhammad (PBUH) who is a great example for us .....He (SAWW) give us a lesson of Peace , Humanity, Love...Smiley
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:31:36 PM

Islam is not forcing anything on anyone wheather he/she is a Muslim or non muslim....

If Islam is the religion of jabr (consolation, assistance) then the whole world become a Muslim with the power of Sword but Islam is the religion of Peace....The word islam has meaning Peace Smiley

We are the Believers of Muhammad (PBUH) who is a great example for us .....He (SAWW) give us a lesson of Peace , Humanity, Love...Smiley

I thought The word islam has meaning Submission Smiley

GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:35:22 PM

I thought The word islam has meaning Submission Smiley

The word Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God (ALLAH) and obedience to His law.

Not only submission....Submission to the will of God (ALLAH).....
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: