Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:18:19 AM

I have opened my market client and for some reason this time after an hour my balance is still not up to date, the bar at the bottom has not moved from 0 but I was synced before. Any ideas what has happened? Thanks.

did you get the update client? what  you describe happen with the first release client . the link is at the bottom.

Ok so here is an update installer for the windows client. Its mostly just performance enhancements and a few fixes like the bug in the previous page.
This update isnt being rolled out for linux yet. Instead that will probably be uploaded when i finish the templates.

www.davtonia.com/blackhalo/bitbayupdate.exe

It was working just the other day but now won't sync past 0 but it was at 100%, Also am not a windows user but am linux. Thanks.
silavon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:41:29 PM

I do not understand the current price 59.  Shocked
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

I do not understand the current price 59.  Shocked

This is why we are planning the rolling peg/hedge. To put an end to the nonsense.  Grin   ... hopefully it allows for stable price growth and a more suitable environment for long term investors. These markets favor daytraders.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:49:26 PM

I have opened my market client and for some reason this time after an hour my balance is still not up to date, the bar at the bottom has not moved from 0 but I was synced before. Any ideas what has happened? Thanks.

That is strange, it should connect to the network. I wonder what the reason is. Can you please send me debug.log? This file is located in a folder called bitbaydata. Perhaps the daemon is not connecting. Although if it doesnt connect im assuming BitBay would eventually show an error message and exit. So yeah send me the debug and also like everyone said apply the newest update.
oser41eric

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:17:42 PM

That is strange, it should connect to the network. I wonder what the reason is. Can you please send me debug.log? This file is located in a folder called bitbaydata. Perhaps the daemon is not connecting. Although if it doesnt connect im assuming BitBay would eventually show an error message and exit. So yeah send me the debug and also like everyone said apply the newest update.

I left it the night and come back to check after you have sent this and at the moment it is still the same, "not up to date" but not making any effort to be still 0 %. The only way I know how to send you that debug.log is to copy and paste it to you hope that is ok. Yes had no error with it was on for well over an hour yesterday and never exited just never moved re syncing. I was told to update to the newest version but like I said I am running linux and was unaware that there was an updated version? Is there? Thanks debug.log on its way.. EDIT: to many characters for pm lol I have sent it to your email dzimbeck@gmail.com .
hawaii18k

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:41:52 PM

Both of my beta and regular wallets are working fine and staking quite nicely.  With price down, I couldn't be happier  Smiley  Accumulating more.

Everyday, Sun rises and you are one step closer to your eventual demise.  What are you going to do today?
oser41eric

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:13:05 AM

Both of my beta and regular wallets are working fine and staking quite nicely.  With price down, I couldn't be happier  Smiley  Accumulating more.

Aww that is lovely news glad you could share it is all working fine for you. You are using windows? @ David when I check history details it tells me where it should tell me 2 private keys connected that I am not connected to the internet when 100% I am, hope that helps.
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:14:04 AM

This coin is looking sweet, it just needs a pump.  Tongue
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:47:44 PM

Aww that is lovely news glad you could share it is all working fine for you. You are using windows? @ David when I check history details it tells me where it should tell me 2 private keys connected that I am not connected to the internet when 100% I am, hope that helps.

Yeah i read over it, you need to apply that update that they linked you to(i re. Its a bug about BitBay/Halo not thinking it was connected to the internet. That was fixed along with tons of other nice core updates.
oser41eric

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:13:39 PM

Yeah i read over it, you need to apply that update that they linked you to(i re. Its a bug about BitBay/Halo not thinking it was connected to the internet. That was fixed along with tons of other nice core updates.

Thanks but as I said before few posts back, I am not using windows but am using linux and the wallet update is for windows?
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:01:09 AM

Thanks but as I said before few posts back, I am not using windows but am using linux and the wallet update is for windows?

I'm sorry, but the update is not out for linux yet. It will come soon  though.
oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:24:58 AM

I know buddy I have said this multiple times but that does not help my wallet not connecting to the internet now. Obviously I am connected to the internet or how else would I be writing this to you now. Any ideas David?
spookycoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:06:30 PM

Great to see this 24-hour volume for BAY!
Did I miss some recent news, or are people just finally getting smart about owning BAY?

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:28:12 PM

Great to see this 24-hour volume for BAY!
Did I miss some recent news, or are people just finally getting smart about owning BAY?

There seems to be a floor. I would guess this is a little war on the exchanges between people who know whats up, whales, bots and etc. Hopefully we can see things distribute a bit.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:32:00 PM

I know buddy I have said this multiple times but that does not help my wallet not connecting to the internet now. Obviously I am connected to the internet or how else would I be writing this to you now. Any ideas David?

Yeah i have the linux source, i just need to build it. It checks a google IP address to see if it should bother downloading timestamps, coinmarketcap, other stuff like that. Otherwise, it waits to be connected. I didn't mirror the google server because i didnt think it would ever go down. So now, i use a whole different method.

The update for windows was the only one released. Please hold on until the templates update. This should be in a couple weeks or less. That update will be for all platforms and will have auctions, templates for cash and jobs all kinds of useful forms and stuff. Its a pretty big update.

We are also testing a new way of building our mac and linux distros so thats another reason for a delay in linux updates.
oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

Both of my beta and regular wallets are working fine and staking quite nicely.  With price down, I couldn't be happier  Smiley  Accumulating more.

I'm sorry, but the update is not out for linux yet. It will come soon  though.

Yeah i have the linux source, i just need to build it. It checks a google IP address to see if it should bother downloading timestamps, coinmarketcap, other stuff like that. Otherwise, it waits to be connected. I didn't mirror the google server because i didnt think it would ever go down. So now, i use a whole different method.

The update for windows was the only one released. Please hold on until the templates update. This should be in a couple weeks or less. That update will be for all platforms and will have auctions, templates for cash and jobs all kinds of useful forms and stuff. Its a pretty big update.

We are also testing a new way of building our mac and linux distros so thats another reason for a delay in linux updates.

Sounds good! Yeh I figure that was the only updated release for now. Have no problem with waiting for you to release the update for linux etc I just wanted to let you know this was happening to me just in case.  Lot's to come looking forward to the update to see all these new upgrades Smiley is everyone using linux getting this problem I am getting or am I all alone? Sounds like all but there are not many and they have not noticed maybe.
hawaii18k

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:10:16 PM

Great work David.  Smiley  Just picked up more Bay, but price is going up already. Was hopping to buy more. 

Can't wait for new wallet release.  It could be huge.  Also, it could be even better if OP was updated to coincide with new wallet release.  Give it a little more bang. 

Everyday, Sun rises and you are one step closer to your eventual demise.  What are you going to do today?
oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:22:02 PM

Great work David.  Smiley  Just picked up more Bay, but price is going up already. Was hopping to buy more.  

Can't wait for new wallet release.  It could be huge.  Also, it could be even better if OP was updated to coincide with new wallet release.  Give it a little more bang.  

If you guys want the best OP on the forum then I strongly suggest you pay a little extra and get this guy to design it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158505 he has done some work for me in the past and it was excellent to say the least. Ask him for previous work he has done if you are interested and you won't be disappointed, have to add he is not cheap but if you want the best graphic and design the forum has to offer need not look any further..
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:43:47 AM

Great work David.  Smiley  Just picked up more Bay, but price is going up already. Was hopping to buy more.  

Can't wait for new wallet release.  It could be huge.  Also, it could be even better if OP was updated to coincide with new wallet release.  Give it a little more bang.  

If you guys want the best OP on the forum then I strongly suggest you pay a little extra and get this guy to design it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=158505 he has done some work for me in the past and it was excellent to say the least. Ask him for previous work he has done if you are interested and you won't be disappointed, have to add he is not cheap but if you want the best graphic and design the forum has to offer need not look any further..

Thanks i put that on slack. And yeah of course, the linux update will be for everyone my update will be a more commercial release so it includes mac as well.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:44:52 AM

Great work David.  Smiley  Just picked up more Bay, but price is going up already. Was hopping to buy more. 

Can't wait for new wallet release.  It could be huge.  Also, it could be even better if OP was updated to coincide with new wallet release.  Give it a little more bang. 

The new op will be before the wallet release. I will make sure of that. Thanks and things are certainly looking good. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: