Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:37:46 AM

Is this coin ever going to get anywhere? All I read about are delays.
DEV, When will the pegging happen? I have just under 60 million coins and I'm waiting for the pegging to start selling.

There was no delay. You need to understand, software development takes time. And this whole pump+dump penny stock crypto environment is not a dev friendly environment.

Currently, if you see a few posts back, I'm finishing up the templates. That is a huge update which will make the markets commercial and user friendly... not to mention the addition of custom programmable python contracts for experienced users.

Pegging comes after that be patient, im working as quickly as possible, the source code is now over 30,000 lines, try to imagine how complex that is.

I should mention the templates will be out soon, those forms alone added many unique features and hundreds of new buttons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silavon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:54:29 AM

David Zimbeck works very hard and his name will be forever engraved in the crypto world. Loyal man with a clear vision...  Wink
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:26:15 PM

David Zimbeck works very hard and his name will be forever engraved in the crypto world. Loyal man with a clear vision...  Wink

Have to agree that it should be a name to remember, but the good guys don't always get the recognition they deserve do they hopefully this time is different and he can get this out before the competition and stake his place firmly in the crypto world (not that it isn't already) like a phoenix this man is. Everyone in a rush just calm down as he said development takes time.

Is this coin ever going to get anywhere? All I read about are delays.
DEV, When will the pegging happen? I have just under 60 million coins and I'm waiting for the pegging to start selling.

You ask is it going anywhere and can't answer that holding 60 million Bay, you know what I do don't you? I call BS mate you don't have anywhere near 60 million lol
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:19:47 PM

We seem to know who the top 15 wallets belong too. Tongue

If you want daily discussion on Bitbay join the slack group.
The bigger the community the stronger Bitbay can become
BitBay*

Activity: 440
Merit: 115

Zonda BTC, LTC , USD Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 09:32:00 AM

If this is the exchange

https://bitbay.net/

Where is the site for the coin? I probably just forgot.

Hi,

the link you'd mentioned refers to a different trading platform - BitBay. We are the one of the most popular Bitcoin and Litecoin exchanges in Poland, operating since 2014 and supporting USD, EUR and PLN. Please, check out some publications about our platform below:
http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/03/bitbay-a-polish-bitcoin-exchange-with-global-aspirations/
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112530/there-are-still-millions-of-people-in-poland-who-have-never-heard-of-bitcoin-sylwester-suszek-bitbay

Also, please have a look at our official topic on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024193.msg11565352#msg11565352

Regards,
BitBay.net team

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:58:49 AM

If this is the exchange

Hi,

the link you'd mentioned refers to a different trading platform - BitBay. We are the one of the most popular Bitcoin and Litecoin exchanges in Poland, operating since 2014 and supporting USD, EUR and PLN. Please, check out some publications about our platform below:
http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/03/bitbay-a-polish-bitcoin-exchange-with-global-aspirations/
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112530/there-are-still-millions-of-people-in-poland-who-have-never-heard-of-bitcoin-sylwester-suszek-bitbay

Regards,
BitBay.net team

That is nice to know, happy to hear you have done well your first year in business! Keep up the good work.
BitBay*

Activity: 440
Merit: 115

Zonda BTC, LTC , USD Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 11:14:01 AM

If this is the exchange

Hi,

Regards,
BitBay.net team

That is nice to know, happy to hear you have done well your first year in business! Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much for your kind words. You are welcome to test our services and share your comments Smiley
We look forward to your feedback.

All best
BitBay.net team
nicuri4i

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:18:47 AM

OMG, 1500 st!

Stop Trolling...
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:14:43 PM

That was 2 weeks ago!? Stop bringing up old posts and quoting them!
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:02:24 PM

l see many dunkoffs nowadays.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:39:55 AM

l see many dunkoffs nowadays.

Especially those that need to resort to calling other people a%*holes they are the ones now a days that are really beginning to give this place a bad look. Just live and let live.

That was 2 weeks ago!? Stop bringing up old posts and quoting them!

It is not really a biggie what if I find a post I want to comment on 4-5 weeks ago should I not comment because you have told me to  Huh THe guy was clearly trolling but the price of bay will be 1500 sat and beyond once it gets going so an attempt at trolling is what we had. He as at least read some way back and that is a good thing.

@David waiting by for these awesome updates, hope it is going well!
silavon

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:30:31 PM

I do not understand why not fund the BitBay Market  Undecided

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114536/decentralized-marketplace-openbazaar-raises-1-million
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:23:51 PM

I do not understand why not fund the BitBay Market  Undecided

BitBay was funded with a BCT ICO. That large sum of money was stolen or vanished.

OpenBazaar used Venture Capital and a private investor. To do that you need to have a business plan, a marketable product in development and be credible business people. The venture capitalists then basically own your company until they get their profit out by selling you or taking you public.
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:24:09 PM

They were funded. Some team members took some of the funding and the remaining team members have the rest of the btc that was raised. I just dont know why they dont use the BTC for the development and for the advertising.

silavon

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:29:57 PM

Thank you for the explanation.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:07:14 PM

They were funded. Some team members took some of the funding and the remaining team members have the rest of the btc that was raised. I just dont know why they dont use the BTC for the development and for the advertising.

Personally I dont know why VC overlooked Halo. I've had working smart contracts for over a year. Its funny because they would reach out to me and call all the time and talk about how they can cut big checks and then they would just disappear. (Did they expect me to chase them? I'm busy actually working instead of kowtowing to VC)

BitBay did raise funds, but i didnt see much of it(only about 200 btc) because it wasn't my project to begin with(although they slapped my name on it to raise funds even when I asked them not to). Out of the 5 people involved, 4 are gone and took their share of the ico(200 each) which didnt even raise what they said it did except for the 500 extra that Bob kept which he got under the table from BTER.

Personally they did nothing to earn the funds, and they should have contributed towards advertising and dev. They all promised to give back to dev and didnt. It shocks me that out of 4 people nobody had the decency to honor their word.

Although I have personally given back some to dev but have been unsuccessful in finding a dev capable of understanding the Halo source code. Its just too complex. So my attempt at hiring was a waste of BTC. So instead i do 100% of the dev work which is fine it just sort of sucks. In some ways it work faster this way.

As for VCs, well I think they are stupid for not investing. And now I personally don't want VC because I've talked to my colleagues about it and we think it will be a "Golden Cage" where they will force me to make money back for them and I could be stuck doing this for years and it will limit the things I can do to contribute. But I'm still open to discussion on it.

Also, how you said "its for businesses with business plans and teams". Halo does have a team, its just small. I've got a few people who volunteer on marketing and web and pr. I also wrote a 30 page business prospectus and executive summary and if you notice there is almost 30 pages of documentation that comes with the software.

The VCs that I did speak to were too intimidated by the software because it "is too useful/functional/too many features" and apparently they need a product that has only one feature because they are stupid and cant wrap their minds around products that actually exist. I guess they havent heard of "Adobe Photoshop" before.

Its easier to sell vaporware aparrently and Ive never been the kind of guy to look for handouts.

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:50:02 PM

Personally I dont know why VC overlooked Halo. I've had working smart contracts for over a year. Its funny because they would reach out to me and call all the time and talk about how they can cut big checks and then they would just disappear. (Did they expect me to chase them? I'm busy actually working instead of kowtowing to VC)

BitBay did raise funds, but i didnt see much of it(only about 200 btc) because it wasn't my project to begin with(although they slapped my name on it to raise funds even when I asked them not to). Out of the 5 people involved, 4 are gone and took their share of the ico(200 each) which didnt even raise what they said it did except for the 500 extra that Bob kept which he got under the table from BTER.

Personally they did nothing to earn the funds, and they should have contributed towards advertising and dev. They all promised to give back to dev and didnt. It shocks me that out of 4 people nobody had the decency to honor their word.

Although I have personally given back some to dev but have been unsuccessful in finding a dev capable of understanding the Halo source code. Its just too complex. So my attempt at hiring was a waste of BTC. So instead i do 100% of the dev work which is fine it just sort of sucks. In some ways it work faster this way.

As for VCs, well I think they are stupid for not investing. And now I personally don't want VC because I've talked to my colleagues about it and we think it will be a "Golden Cage" where they will force me to make money back for them and I could be stuck doing this for years and it will limit the things I can do to contribute. But I'm still open to discussion on it.

Also, how you said "its for businesses with business plans and teams". Halo does have a team, its just small. I've got a few people who volunteer on marketing and web and pr. I also wrote a 30 page business prospectus and executive summary and if you notice there is almost 30 pages of documentation that comes with the software.

The VCs that I did speak to were too intimidated by the software because it "is too useful/functional/too many features" and apparently they need a product that has only one feature because they are stupid and cant wrap their minds around products that actually exist. I guess they havent heard of "Adobe Photoshop" before.

Its easier to sell vaporware aparrently and Ive never been the kind of guy to look for handouts.

We could very well be witnessing one of the greatest moments in the history of cryptocurrencies. This scene from kung fu hustle wraps up the ICO in a nut shell! Now that the bad apples are out, we can only grow as a community! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDr1MD2a1aM 
lindeanin

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:25:11 PM

The ego is strong in this one Luke.
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:35:56 PM

To be fair to him he has got an amazing client that deserves more attention. Have you checked it out? It is awesome and the markets he is building are much better than the middle man OB that just got quite major investments. I have seen it all before as he says people want simplicity and Halo seems to be a little to much for your average joe to get his head around which is a shame because there really is not much to work out lol Well done David and am sure your time will come dude, keep it up.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:26:01 PM

Perhaps. Ego is something we all have. Personally its immaterial to the discussion. Can you claim your comment is humble? (Obi Wan/lindeanin: "Don't try it I have the high ground")

At least I'm articulating the pros and cons and frustrations of venture capital. And if anything, the description ive given of the past was an understatement. If you knew how many times i have tried to find good help, you might see things another way.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: