Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: To contact Xapo Support, please use our FAQs (https://support.xapo.com/)  (Read 64134 times)
Xapo (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 04:04:18 PM

Could you please read my question before responding? I already know that I can withdraw cash from ATM's and that wasn't the question I was asking.

Is the Xapo Debit Card useable in stores? It says "Electronic use only" on the back, but I was able to withdraw money from an ATM, so... yeah. I'm not sure anymore.
Hey Mitchell. I'm not clear on your question. The Xapo debit card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, which would include any store fronts, online, or POS system. As you know, you can also withdraw cash from an ATM, but we encourage its use at POS.

hey can the Xapo Visa card be used at online retailers like amazon or ebay as well or does it have to be face to face transactions?
Yes. Like I said, literally anywhere Visa is accepted. No exceptions.

Twitter: @xapo
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:25:23 PM

Hi,

I pre-ordered my card, wut have some more questions:

I need the card to be in EUR, as I live in Europe, so that I dont need to pay conversion fees every time I use it.
I would also need the card to have the upgraded limits, as stated here:
http://support.xapo.com/are-there-daily-spending-limits-on-the-xapo-debit-card

If the card comes out of beta, I am more than willing to pay again to receive the finalized product.

One more question: I read the FAQ through and through, and found the fact that only one card is available per account.
This is somewhat of a downside to me, I would really like a card for me and my wife, both linked to the same account.
I am more than willing to pay an extra fee for that, if it would be at all possible. I'm sure many other users would see the benefit of that too.

I hope to hear from you real soon regarding these questions!

Wannes
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:56:10 AM

David from Xapo &/or anyone who can answer this:

In doing my due diligence and checking out the feedback on Xapo first, I'm seeing that it seems to be a favored wallet for Faucets.  Some, like Moon Bitcoin, make direct deposits to Xapo wallet while those with other wallets have to wait until collection day.  I'm curious.  Why is this? 

link for moon bitcoin is http://www.moonbit.co.in/

Transactions through Xapo are done off the blockchain, which allows for "instant" payments. If a faucet using Xapo sends to a user who is also using Xapo, the payment is then instantaneous. A bunch of faucets seem to be switching over to Xapo because of this, that and because Xapo's system is free to use and reimburses miner fees, which can save faucets quite a bit of money.

wow that is a awesome detailed answer, i was wondering myself why so many faucets used XAPO, i was actually wondering if XAPO had ownership of all this deffrent faucets

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:57:12 AM

Could you please read my question before responding? I already know that I can withdraw cash from ATM's and that wasn't the question I was asking.

Is the Xapo Debit Card useable in stores? It says "Electronic use only" on the back, but I was able to withdraw money from an ATM, so... yeah. I'm not sure anymore.
Hey Mitchell. I'm not clear on your question. The Xapo debit card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, which would include any store fronts, online, or POS system. As you know, you can also withdraw cash from an ATM, but we encourage its use at POS.

hey can the Xapo Visa card be used at online retailers like amazon or ebay as well or does it have to be face to face transactions?
Yes. Like I said, literally anywhere Visa is accepted. No exceptions.

ok thank you for the answer i was just wondering when it came to purchases made online if it was any different  Smiley

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:58:43 AM

right i have a card can I directly draw on the btc in my xapo wallet

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:54:36 AM

i thought that was the whole function of the card from Xapo? To store your bitcoin you want to have easy access to and spend it when you want to. If something has changed please let us know in how the card functions

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:38:55 AM

Yes. You put BTC on your card and it will be used as soon as you make a purchase.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:02:18 AM

How much is the fee for atm withdrawals?

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:04:29 PM

i did not think there was atm withdrawl option offered with this card i thought it was only for point of sale purchases at retailers and online. If it does have a atm withdrawl function would be cool

coinmaster222

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:57:30 AM

Never tried it but yes I believe it can be used at any atm worldwide

coinmaster222

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:00:32 AM

With a hot wallet and your own deep storage vault plus debit card must make Xapo the best storage solutions out there.Someone told me they are going to store the private keys in a spacecraft in low orbit.Seems a touch Startrek to me

zx81

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:55:30 PM

Deathwing i have write to the support, for the same more times later, but not reply.

Send my ID for use a wallet online not is possible, i can understand for request a credit card, but no for send BTC to another account

I have registered Xapo a few months ago. I wanted to use after seeing the "vault" but apparently you need an ID verification to "SEND" any amount of bitcoins you have in the wallet, i did send some of my info but it got declined. (wut) I wrote a message to Support, no replies since then.

Please look into this.

-DW

I am astounded that I can't withdraw my own coins. The two options given were supply confidential info or request an account closure. I'm opting for an account closure. I too have emailed support -- and hoping for a prompt response.
Xapo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:59:34 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 08:31:05 PM by Xapo

Here is the list of fees associated with the card: http://support.xapo.com/what-fees-are-associated-with-the-xapo-debit-card
Cash withdraw fees from Xapo varies with the type of card you have and where you are using. It's as low as €2.50 and as high as £3.50. Note the monthly card fee IS NOT CHARGED to our customers. We pay that cost. The card has no monthly fees or maintenance charges.

moonbind

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:44:20 PM

when i applied for xapo-card, i made a choice in USD - can i redo it for EUR?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Skyripper

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:50:54 PM

Here is the list of fees associated with the card: http://support.xapo.com/what-fees-are-associated-with-the-xapo-debit-card
Cash withdraw fees from Xapo varies with the type of card you have and where you are using. It's as low as €2.50 and as high as £3.50.

How Xapo makes a profit, if all fees are charged by the card issuer/ATM operator/VISA?
Xapo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

Cash withdraw fees from Xapo varies with the type of card you have and where you are using. It's as low as €2.50 and as high as £3.50.

How Xapo makes a profit, if all fees are charged by the card issuer/ATM operator/VISA?
The debit card program is only one of many services Xapo provides the bitcoin community. Some currently generate income, some do not, but may at some point in the future. This is neither uncommon for start-ups and well established technology companies like Google.

Xapo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:36:12 PM

You'd have to formally cancel the card, and then reorder.

moonbind

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:42:40 PM

You'd have to formally cancel the card, and then reorder.
please, some detail - does it have a cancel button?
would you, please, gimme a clue where do i cancel that?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zx81

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:46:21 AM

Deathwing i have write to the support, for the same more times later, but not reply.

Send my ID for use a wallet online not is possible, i can understand for request a credit card, but no for send BTC to another account

I have registered Xapo a few months ago. I wanted to use after seeing the "vault" but apparently you need an ID verification to "SEND" any amount of bitcoins you have in the wallet, i did send some of my info but it got declined. (wut) I wrote a message to Support, no replies since then.

Please look into this.

-DW

I am astounded that I can't withdraw my own coins. The two options given were supply confidential info or request an account closure. I'm opting for an account closure. I too have emailed support -- and hoping for a prompt response.

It's been over a day now, Xapo has posted here, but still no word from support. Still hoping for a quick response though.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:55:29 PM

With a hot wallet and your own deep storage vault plus debit card must make Xapo the best storage solutions out there.Someone told me they are going to store the private keys in a spacecraft in low orbit.Seems a touch Startrek to me

lol WOW IF this is true about storing keys in low earth orbit would be so awesome, while if possble would be cool would pose risk, space craft blows up during launch, space craft burns up in re entry, space craft end up elsewhere ......... just saying

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: