Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 04:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196167 times)
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:05:26 PM

Good question Dart, at last.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/would-you-rebuy-into-the-coin/1360

Also, btc now $285. (up from about $235 presale) Nice little profit.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:32:13 PM

i'm munching popcorn and laughing my arse off at this bumbling bafoonery.

Now, we have a new, somewhat significant commitment being missed, in your own words earlier in this thread: "Our current estimation is that the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will launch between August 6th and August 13th."

That's a big deal to suddenly change that to "...test environment will be gradually opened to presale buyers and a few other members..." with no specific date.

That's a significant red flag. Changing from what appeared to be a production big-bang release with a specific date to a now phased test-environment release with no specific dates does not inspire confidence.

Next, are you going to sale that the test release meets the terms of the presale, and no one's bitcoins will be returned?

By the time this coin is actually released and works and is listed on an exchange, who is going to want it?

Could be a case like ETH, but i doubt it.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:05:00 PM

quickly skimmed http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/50

idifin keep it up!
idifin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:22:42 PM

Meh...losing interest. About to go to my kid's swim lesson.

Like I said, if it were a straight scam they would have run with the money and shutdown. It's more likely incompetence, poor project management, or both. Hanlon's Razor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

At this point I'm hoping it launches at some point, shoots up to .02 and I double my investment. I have to think there are at least a few greater fools than I....
hund

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:27:38 PM

Still nothing new?
Sorry for you people who possibly bought vapourware AGAIN based on promises ... in a presale ...  Roll Eyes
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Like I said, if it were a straight scam they would have run with the money and shutdown. It's more likely incompetence, poor project management, or both. Hanlon's Razor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

At this point I'm hoping it launches at some point, shoots up to .02 and I double my investment. I have to think there are at least a few greater fools than I....

The "incompetence theory" is my long time favorite - but let's see how it plays out.
Have fun with your kids.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:40:54 PM

The "incompetence theory" is my long time favorite - but let's see how it plays out.
Have fun with your kids.

There's more to it than incompetence, there is intended deception.
idifin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:41:50 PM

Quote from: Sky

@idifin
I expect you to apologize here for creating slander and hearsay about my person angry

I couldn't care less if it will take 1 week or 6 months until we see a beta or anything else, as long as I know the process goes forward.
Fully aware of those circumstances the info level/frequency is alright with me - I know it's not easy to produce a winner. Even if they think they have a release date, I know it cannot always be fulfilled.

LOL

His response about being upset with me is longer than his response to Sandrine's update where things completely changed and the dates evaporated.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:53:17 PM

Quote from: Sky

@idifin
I expect you to apologize here for creating slander and hearsay about my person angry

I couldn't care less if it will take 1 week or 6 months until we see a beta or anything else, as long as I know the process goes forward.
Fully aware of those circumstances the info level/frequency is alright with me - I know it's not easy to produce a winner. Even if they think they have a release date, I know it cannot always be fulfilled.

LOL

His response about being upset with me is longer than his response to Sandrine's update where things completely changed and the dates evaporated.

intelligent questions not allowed on nokoin forum.

Sky misses the issue.
We all know things "cannot always be fulfilled". It's the nokoin deception that has lead to this situation.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:56:32 PM

yes looks like drama is stirring up at the Neucoin forum.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/46

It seems to me no one is really serious over there.
Y'all are trailer cash to Dan K.  He's got your money
and he'll give you a coin when he's good and ready.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:58:47 PM

Aw Dart, it's no good anymore, now you have changed the thread title, and edited your question.

"Would you rebuy into the coin?" was a much more relevant question than "current thoughts now and then"
(and has already been replied to by windtalkers and Idifin)
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 12:11:46 AM

Aw Dart, it's no good anymore, now you have changed the thread title, and edited your question.

"Would you rebuy into the coin?" was a much more relevant question than "current thoughts now and then"
(and has already been replied to by windtalkers and Idifin)

NoKoiners Ain't Foolin' Nobody!

Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:34:00 AM

So as we all expected (apart from "investors" ) its all BULLSHIT, right?

Hours
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:05:30 AM

So as we all expected (apart from "investors" ) its all BULLSHIT, right?

Right.
Why the hell did Sandrine mislead us all here, (and on nokoin forum) Again?

July 21
"Our current estimation is that the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will launch between August 6th and August 13th."

now,
" Over the month of August, the test environment will be gradually opened up to presale buyers and select invitees as we approach the public launch."

Deceit? - Marketing speak? - BS?

It must now be time for NOKOIN to ask the "Real" Dart question,
(Angel could also speak out)
"Who want's their btc back, and who wants to carry on with this nokoin BS?"

The situation will probably plummet from here, as Jonald asked,
"By the time this coin is actually released and works and is listed on an exchange, who is going to want it?"
(nokoin is still a long way from achieving any of that)

I know it's not in the t&c to get a refund because nokoin is BS, quite the opposite.
So nokoin wont ask this Question.
It will have to be asked by a nokoiner.

Idifin says,
"It's tough for me to answer this. I invested knowing that it was a significant risk with a potentially significant payoff to counterbalance the risk."

I thought the normal business start up "risks" applied, not the nokoin team doing nothing BS?
This is a self inflicted failure of nokoin, not an outside agency.
nokoin has delivered nothing.

I know some will support nokoin, whatever,
Dart mod,
James mod,
Baby mod, (he would if he had invested, anyway, he doesn't seem to have access to a computer in the school hols so cannot comment now)
Sky, "I couldn't care less if it will take 1 week or 6 months until we see a beta or anything else"
Superman, "Thanks for your vigorous sacrifice...."
and a few more..

There are equally as many who have lost faith.

"Who want's their btc back, and who wants to carry on with this nokoin BS?"
For transparency, don't we need this question asked on NOKOIN FORUM?

rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:52:37 AM

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/64

Chris,
"Another question: Are moderators part of the neucoin-team? I remember that some of them started as normal users. Since they post mostly positive feedback, I wonder if they get paid for "moderating"."

Sandrine,
"Moderators are not part of the NeuCoin team and were chosen based on their involvement on the forum"

Another half answer.

Ah good, Chris is re-asking,
"Sorry if I missed something in your post, but I have to ask again. Do moderators get paid?"

and the answer,
" sorry for the unclear answers:
- Moderators are not paid for now, but we were indeed envisioning compensating a few of them (in restricted NeuCoins) for the time spent on the forum and on Bitcointalk in the near future when we'll officially launch and will need more help on this side. What do you think about this?"
- It will take months to regain trust as the non-test version is running - and the non-test versions will be released before the end of September. Here is something I just wrote to @m3ndi3 who is worried about yesterday's announcement on this subject: "I'd like to let you know though that we have been testing MyNeuCoin and NeuCoin for months now. It's just very different to test them in closed environment and to open it to a wider audience. These "test versions" will be very close to the final versions - you can look at it as us making two identical launches, but one that is "fake" in order for us to do further bug hunting in a more open environment." And no worries, you're not annoying at all!

The BS is endless, "paid shills on BCT,"
M3ndi3, are you getting paid? But have you lost the faith now?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:07:59 AM

I think we are close to discover the truth!!
i remeber all what Sandrine http://forum.neucoin.org/users/Sandrine/activity said

"Our current estimation is that the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will launch between August 6th and August 13th."

but i guess this date will be delayed

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just a few hours to understand better

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:42:16 AM

I think we are close to discover the truth!!
i remeber all what Sandrine http://forum.neucoin.org/users/Sandrine/activity said

but i guess this date will be delayed

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just a few hours to understand better

The REAL launch HAS been cancelled until just before the btc refund deadline.
(Hell, even the test nokoin is getting released "in the comming weeks")

Sandrine,
"the only thing I can answer is what I have already said: I'll just clearly state our mistakes as objectively as I can:
- We have been over promising on the deadlines
- We have not communicated enough since the end of the presale
- I have not delivered when I said I would communicate
On the other hand:
- We are Aug 5th, we will release a test-version in the coming weeks so presale buyers will be able to see what has been happening on our end since May 2nd.
- Before the end of September, we will collect feedback, and be able to integrate everything we have learned from the test version in the official version we will launch
- Over the months following September, we will release and be able to fund external projects around games and micropayments.
Let me know what doesn't make sense in what was written above."

Sandrine very little you say makes sense.
So, "we will release a test-version in the coming weeks" means even the test version may not be released by 13 Aug?
And, "Before the end of September, we will collect feedback, and be able to integrate everything we have learned from the test version in the official version we will launch".
Yeah right, integrate all you have learned in a 1 or 2 week deadline? That would be a first!
Also, "Over the months following September, we will release...." More dreams.

Whatever BS nokoin exists at deadline will be launched. No refund required.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:28:21 PM

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/64

Chris,
"Another question: Are moderators part of the neucoin-team? I remember that some of them started as normal users. Since they post mostly positive feedback, I wonder if they get paid for "moderating"."

Sandrine,
"Moderators are not part of the NeuCoin team and were chosen based on their involvement on the forum"

Another half answer.

Ah good, Chris is re-asking,
"Sorry if I missed something in your post, but I have to ask again. Do moderators get paid?"

and the answer,
" sorry for the unclear answers:
- Moderators are not paid for now, but we were indeed envisioning compensating a few of them (in restricted NeuCoins) for the time spent on the forum and on Bitcointalk in the near future when we'll officially launch and will need more help on this side. What do you think about this?"
- It will take months to regain trust as the non-test version is running - and the non-test versions will be released before the end of September. Here is something I just wrote to @m3ndi3 who is worried about yesterday's announcement on this subject: "I'd like to let you know though that we have been testing MyNeuCoin and NeuCoin for months now. It's just very different to test them in closed environment and to open it to a wider audience. These "test versions" will be very close to the final versions - you can look at it as us making two identical launches, but one that is "fake" in order for us to do further bug hunting in a more open environment." And no worries, you're not annoying at all!

The BS is endless, "paid shills on BCT,"
M3ndi3, are you getting paid? But have you lost the faith now?

Sandrine admits they are envisioning compensating people who are posting here. 
That = paid shills.  She blatantly admits it!

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:15:15 PM

That = paid shills.  She blatantly admits it!

Analogies are getting interesting (not that they always weren't)...

https://i.imgur.com/jeYVMB6.jpg

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:31:41 PM

That = paid shills.  She blatantly admits it!

Analogies are getting interesting (not that they always weren't)...

https://i.imgur.com/jeYVMB6.jpg

That's funny and good timing, because I just wanted to write that I believe that their biggest problem since the start is Paycoin. They went public in a time people slowly understood that XPY was/is a Scam, watching their Investments going down. And even if the Neucoin-Design is different to Paycoin, the marketing under the line is the same: "Give-us-your-money-because-we-are-big-and-professional".

And everybody can think about it, how things would be if there would have been the XPY-Desaster... I believe much more people would have reacted positive and happy to send money etc. And most likely the Neucoin-Super-Team would've been much faster.

Funny is by the way, what they claimed in the ANN: "NeuCoin’s founding team, which started the NeuCoin Project in March (...)"

Would like to know how they define the word "start". Does it mean they're working since March 14 at it and are still not ready for a launch? Hard to believe anything of all what they say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: